Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #51
Scarab
Banned

Default Re: If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

If...(please dont forget i said if..)... reality is perception...then everything thing would be "right?....Non? hehe
I don't perceive reality as being perception.

Does the planet have gravity because we perceive it? If someone chooses to ignore gravity will they float into space?
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #52
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
IMHO

My thoughts are quite biased....first of all as a Woman, i find immediate offense with being the bearer of "original sin" , though i understand there may be a variety of different takes on that burden...it is enough to be a "Deal breaker" for me...

i find it difficult to take seriously the words of Man..or God...when they degrade or disrespect anyone.
Adam represents reason and Eve, feeling. The tree of "knowledge" represents the body. Adam and Eve were divinely created and had all the power to create divinely by thought. When they decided to get physical they messed it all up. Its both their faults.

Love,

Kriya

Last edited by kriya; 12-17-2009 at 06:48 PM.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #53
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Adam represents reason and Eve, feeling. The tree of life represents the body. Adam and Eve were divinely created and had all the power to create divinely by thought. When they decided to get physical they messed it all up. Its both their faults.

Love,

Kriya
Cool theory. Except the Bible says that Adam and Eve were free to eat from the Tree of LIfe, but NOT the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It goes on to say that eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was what got them banned from Eden.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #54
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
Cool theory. Except the Bible says that Adam and Eve were free to eat from the Tree of LIfe, but NOT the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It does on to say that eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was what got them banned from Eden.

Sorry, You beat me to it, I was just about to change that to read tree of Knowlege.

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #55
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Except the Bible says that Adam and Eve were free to eat from the Tree of LIfe, but NOT the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Or so we are led to believe by those that interpreted the bible . No one knows if these were the correct meanings of the original words . We are assuming they are and unless the true author comes forward to explain we are left to assume they are the original words . There is no actual proof
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #56
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post

It goes on to say that eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was what got them banned from Eden.
What does it mean to eat something? Does it not mean to consume it? One can not try to have knowledge of good or evil. As soon as we start to consume this assumption then we start to put ourselves above God and judge the world, the universe and all that it contains. We just have to BE. Let God judge us and let him choose our path to redeem any mistakes or wrong choices we make. This is the number one rule. Don't Judge others lest thee be Judged.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #57
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude for the responses and the different viewpoints.

I guess my real point in starting is that labeling ideas as "evil or good" and then classifying people into these labels based on vocabulary they use is very fruitless.

I do not consider myself "New Age" in terms of any movement or religion. However, I strongly believe that we are here Now for the raising up of planet Earth from the dark age, the illusion of separation, and back into a Golden Age where it is clear that All Life is One, and thus our victory is Won.

While I understand that fundamentalist believe it is "satan" for people to affirm the Divine within themselves, I strongly believe the opposite is the case.

What is matter made out of? What is an atom made out of? Spirit. Energy. Consciousness. Divinity. There is no where that God is not, including within humanity.

However, the ultimate law of creation is Free Will, and if humanity wished to continue to deny that God is here Now within us, then we will continue to experience another dark age and the Earth will not be raised up or healed.

Those who claim to be Jesus biggest supporters, fundamentalist Christians are most often preaching the very polar opposite of Jesus message, and they have had their day. Truth of Jesus message which is that the Father Mother lives within each one of us, and we can do the works that he did when we also remember I and my Father are One. ~ is coming here Now as the Light descends and the Golden Age begins.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #58
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful conclussion 14 Chakras! thank you

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #59
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Adam represents reason and Eve, feeling. The tree of "knowledge" represents the body. Adam and Eve were divinely created and had all the power to create divinely by thought. When they decided to get physical they messed it all up. Its both their faults.

Love,

Kriya

IMHO

sexuality...sensuality...when inspired by love...should never be WRONG
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #60
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
IMHO

sexuality...sensuality...when inspired by love...should never be WRONG
I think the point was to make love "divinely" rather than "animalistically". Because as divine beings we were above animal nature.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #61
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think the point was to make love "divinely" rather than "animalistically". Because as divine beings we were above animal nature.
Hmm with no disrespect intended...i must completely disagree...

All life is divine...in one way or another...and to define it...gives it limitations... i am not prepared to do that...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #62
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmm with no disrespect intended...i must completely disagree...

All life is divine...in one way or another...and to define it...gives it limitations... i am not prepared to do that...

No probs Celine, it's all cool

If we all thought the same it would be rather dull.

But IMO you're wrong Most of us do not express our divinity or realize in it's entirety.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #63
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

There is the "New Age" thing... And there is the end of a grand evolution cycle that last 14 billion years that will create a New Humanity, a New Earth because consciousness has reached a new threshold...

It doesn't matter what religion you are, nor beliefs you have, what matter is "who" you are...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-17-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #64
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
There is the "New Age" thing... And there is the end of a grand evolution cycle that last 14 billion years that will create a New Humanity, a New Earth because consciousness has reached a new threshold...

Namaste, Steven
Well said, we are indeed moving towards a new humanity, one that vibrates

higher.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #65
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

My favorite word in the term " New age " is " New ".
If we are clinging to a set pattern of thoughts how can we then allow change to take place.

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."

Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #66
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
My favorite word in the term " New age " is " New ".
If we are clinging to a set pattern of thoughts how can we then allow change to take place.

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."

Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Love Always
mudra
We are as clean and clear as transparent glass, then thoughts, ideas, belief systems, concepts,constructs, stick to us, mainly the fingerprints of others.
We have forgotten how clean clear and wholsome we really are, take a look.

With love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #67
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

You really are your whole reality. "Be" the change you want to see in the world. Why wait any longer or until your next life or there after? Choise is yours.

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #68
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

The title to this thread is deceptive and conotates a negative view or ignorant view on new age. Imho its all a play of words and perception.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #69
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

New Age Deception I believe is prior/rehashed/old knowledge on dimensional transcendence. The whatever you want to call them fallen angels/parasites use this information to distract you from attaining your own creative route. The energy is powerful which magnetizes your soul to it. Probably due to past life's use of that very energy to move beyond. Familiar to Blavatsky's Babble. Its bizarre to say the least. The information is interesting, fascinating and energizing, BUT in my take you can study it until your BLUE (no pun intended Sirius) in the face and have not bit of understanding of the Corrupted reality.

Good Luck & Godspeed....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:32 AM   #70
Seburo
Avalon Senior Member

Just don't play into the labels. New Age, Christianity, Buddhism, etc., they're all just f'ing labels. Learn about everything and discern fallacy from truth; be what you want to see, and do that of which you wish to create. Always remember we see things as we are, not as they are.
Seburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #71
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

here is an alternative to the "new-agey" tabloid spirituality..many of us are NOT planetary lightworkers in the simple sense that most new-agers cling to..many of us are galactic starseeds and we are here to rehabilitate the hologram that was severly damaged due to negative ET groups(reptilians and Dracs)..the mainstream new-age does NOT acknowledge,feel or address the issue that we can not ascend as long as we live in the corrupted hologram...that is why all these grandiose events perpetuated by so many new-agey channels haven't manifested,,,,the hologram is still in need of much repair before any of the "sacred unions" or "dimensional shifts"{ or "crystalline body shifts" etc,etc can happen...if you resonate with the STARSEED mission I highly recommend you go to http://www.energeticsynthesis.com<br...r /> ...start by clicking the RESOURCES tab abd read the "LYV newsletter" archives to get a realistic record and timeline of how our ascension is really playing out...
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #72
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which is exactly what the term to be reborn means.......

Frankly it irritates me when I hear people banging on about how this or that resonates with them etc... because it just seems so....well new age actually. Words without meaning or substance. Those who know keep silent.
WORDS

Words are the problem. Words mean different things to different people. Imagine; 'thinking without words'.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote