Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Illuminati, Hip Hop & 2Pac's Murder

I found this on youtube, actually by accident, or at least it seemed that way.

I will put part 1 through 4 on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0djWJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_rY9...eature=related

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQdE...eature=related

part 4, 2 pac-Hip Hop, illuminati connection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9zm_...eature=related

Description:

(Video created by YouTuber EarthlasthopeRevived)
The Music Industry is one of the most potent weapons used by the Elite. It it used to condition, brain-wash and manipulate the general public. Many artists are mere puppets in this game, being used and abused without really knowing what's going on. There are, however, a few artists who know full well what's going on. Such artists either continue with the sick agenda, or they revolt. 2Pac is one of those artists who did revolt, as did Michael Jackson, and Bob Marley etc, and it is by no coincidence all 3 are dead. This series created by EarthlasthopeRevived investigates the truth being 2Pacs murder, and the reason why he was eliminated.

KRS-One - 4th Quarter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXe3b-7itnM

KRS-One - 2nd Quarter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bcck...eature=related

KRS-One & Doug Fresh 2nd Quarter live version, Def Poetry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDO-NyNIKc

Last edited by Wisdom; 02-05-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuminati, Hip Hop & 2Pac's Murder

Those links were amazing. Good stuff. I used to work in the industry and I got out because of stuff I saw and heard. This hits home for me.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Those links were amazing. Good stuff. I used to work in the industry and I got out because of stuff I saw and heard. This hits home for me.
Please tell us more Church..
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I like Tupac but don't have any of his music
Which would you say is his best album??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Church
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want to say too much, because I don't want to give the erroneous impression that I am a whistleblower or anything "official" like that.

Suffice it to say that when I was young and naive, I thought I'd get into the music business and change it from within. I figured out early on in my life that the music industry has more control over people's opinion than almost everything else. I, myself, had been permanently changed by listening to and studying certain songs, or artists, etc. So I figured I'd get involved in the industry with the lofty and altruistic goal of only producing and engineering that which would help to wake people up.

After graduating from engineering school and getting my first internship in a big, major-label recording studio, working with very famous and influential rockstars and rappers, I started to learn how the industry works, and I quickly became overwhelmed with the pervading "sinister" feeling I got from talking to various artists, record execs, producers, and those kind of people.

I've actually never talked about any of this before, but if I'm going to it might as well be here at PA.

On the surface, to a new intern at a recording studio, or someone who maybe just stops by to deliver a bouquet of flowers or something like that, it all seems pretty normal. But after a quick while, a weird thing happens where you almost get sucked into a time vortex of some sort, and time stops meaning anything. When I finally did wake up and realize what I was being a part of, almost 16 months had gone by, and it felt like I was waking up from a dream... I didn't know where the last 16 months had gone.

So after the fact, I have been trying to integrate the whole entire experience, and many things have come out, memories that I guess I had hidden that I didn't even know I had hidden. I remember getting the feeling that most of the artists were robots or zombies of some kind, and even further, looking back on it now, I believe that many of their producers or managers were actually their "handlers."

Many of the people who came through, who are Grammy-winning producers/artists, had me doing extremely RIDICULOUS engineering "things" that make no sense musically, or even from an engineering point of view, and I remember thinking to myself "are they trying to cover up certain lyrics, or make certain lyrics sound like they are saying something ELSE?" It is very bizarre when you record a perfect take, and then the producer asks you to use, instead, a previous take where the vocalist's line came out sounding ambiguous, and not like what the lyric sheet says.

As cliche as it is, I also noticed certain artists or producers who had arranged candles and things into shapes and positionings that were strangely reminiscent of "satanic" (for lack of a better word, I guess) rituals. I witnessed certain "brainstorming sessions" and conferences where there was a strange ritualistic sense of "brotherhood" that pervaded the area. More often than not, the artists are just tools and are over in the back snorting coke or something, just being a brainwashed toolbag. It always seemed to be the "handlers" or the one person in the band who seemed to be the band leader, or the producer, that sort of thing, who were the sinister ones. The artists, I just feel bad for them.

I witnessed things that don't even necessarily pertain to artists or famous people, and have more to do with the people who work behind the scenes. The record labels who rented out office space upstairs. The studio managers. The studio owner. There were just weird things that existed in that microcosm that DO NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF IT!! I already mentioned how the 16 months I was involved, I was in a parallel timeline, and didn't realize it until after the fact. I didn't see it at the time, only afterward. And some of these things were: the woman in her 40s who was running the studio was dating a high school senior who played in a band that she managed. His high school buddy who did vocals for that band was a super huge pot grower/dealer in the area, that got busted by LEO at least once during the time I was there, and nothing ever happened to him (not even a slap on the wrist as far as I can tell). The owner of the studio appeared to be some kind of governmental diplomat, with a sash and everything. I think he was a diplomat to some kind of latin American country, or maybe cuba, I'm not sure. But seriously... I'm not joking here... do you expect the owner of a recording studio to be a governmental politician type person? I didn't. I thought studio owners had tattoos, smoked pot, and listened to rock and roll.

I witnessed multiple personality type occurrences in a few artists. Most of us know that where you find multiple personalities, there's probably some childhood abuse and/or some sinister programming involved. Out of respect to the artists I won't mention any names, becuase I TRULY believe that the artists are just poor toolbags that got duped and my heart goes out to them. But I now know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that certain artists, especially ones who have shown up in the news over the last decade or so as "flipping out" or just going berserk, have multiple personalities, and the ones that I met were not the ones I'm seeing flipping out on TMZ.

An extremely super DUPER star, who has been around for many decades, who each and every one of you reading this has heard of before, had a temper tantrum right in front of me and caused tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage to our studio kitchen, all because his significant other would not meet him for a matinee at the movie theater. I mention this because this is not the kind of behavior that is even acceptable by children, much less adults who act like children. He destroyed irreplaceable glass etchings that I couldn't even inventory the damages of, because all I could do is inventory the value of the glass that was made to produce it.

After a few events of recognizing that I was being "watched" by the PTB of the industry, I started getting more and more vocal about my understanding of Oneness, and ascension, and quantum physics, and the coming changes at the spiritual level, and shortly after that I wasn't even being considered for recording sessions anymore.

I think I blacklisted myself. But I don't care. I saw so many artists who were just, sad. Many of them were already super huge, rich, famous, "successful," that sort of thing... but they were all just broken. I am an intuitive. I always have been. I believe it comes from many things, my life experiences, the fact that I'm a Cancer sun/Scorpio rising, but I am the best reader of people that I personally know. I've always trusted my gut, and it's never been wrong.

And the artists in the industry are trapped. They are trapped, and you just look at them knowing they are trapped, and there's nothing they can do about it. And when you have conversations with them, most of them, not all of them, because some of them are either soul-less clones or actually consciously evil (or bad) people... there are certain things they say, either directly, or "inbetween the lines," that let you know they want out. They know they are trapped, slaves, in prison, whatever, and they can't get out.

I left the music industry and never looked back. Every day I contemplate how everything I spent my life working toward has fallen apart from under me. It sucks. But I now know what's happening at the greater levels above us, and I'm starting to see how the experiences I had in the industry are benefitting me ion other areas of my life, that are preparing me for all the changes we are going through.

My advice to anyone who might find themselves resonating with what I'm saying, is to stop supporting the industry. At the very least, and I'm echoing what Tupac always said since his Awakening, please, PLEASE, READ THE LYRICS OF WHAT YOU ARE LISTENING TO AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SHOULD BE SUPPORTING THE EXISTENCE OF THAT KIND OF THOUGHT PROJECTION!! Please. Beware of the power of the spoken word, and know that when you just bob your heads to the beat, the lyrics and *intent* are still there, still manifesting, still permeating our existence. Put an end to it.

If anyone is still reading this, my one last request is this: Stop supporting the music industry. I promise you that even the artists you've been a fan of since they were playing hole-in-the-wall bars and no one had heard of them yet, are NOW under oath. You don't get to be on a major-label contract unless you've sold your soul (for lack of a better phrase). Only support artists who self-produce. The one that comes to mind for me at the moment is Ani Di Franco, but that's only because she's slightly more popular than others. The point is there are MANY good artists out there who prroduce wonderful music from every single genre of music that exists, and when it's not tainted by people who have an ulterior motive that has nothing to do with art or music, you will find it uplifting you, changing your life for the better, inspirring you, and generally doing what music always did for ages and ages before the coup.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

@church

I find what you wrote very fasinating and true (at least in my gut).
I don't even have a tv at home but am familiar with most "stars" and I could notice change in their eyes, i.e. beyonce has changed dramaticaly, rhiana and gaga I can't look at them at all, same with most rappers.
Please write some examples of lirics that they where changing.
One question that was bottering me for some time was, how come a single becomes #1 without anyone hearing it?

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

I spent years in bands as a musician, so I've always been one to pay attention to lyrics. If a song is soulless, I won't be interested.

As a result, I like a lot of independent punk, metal and hip-hop. Good music is still out there, but as soon as you go mainstream or big label artists, you're going to get mostly empty trash.

From an artistic perspective though, it's easy to avoid the trash. Quite simply, you won't like it. However many non-musicians don't really listen to music, it's just background noise. When the background noise that you have on all day is spewing garbage at you that you're only subconsciously aware of (The radio anyone?) it can have a detrimental affect on your consciousness and/or mental state.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Thank's for posting Church. It's shocking for somebody like me who has no experience of that industry to hear people like yourself speak out.
I hope you have managed to put that episode in your life well and truly behind you.x
Old 02-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
I don't want to say too much, because I don't want to give the erroneous impression that I am a whistleblower or anything "official" like that.

Suffice it to say that when I was young and naive, I thought I'd get into the music business and change it from within. I figured out early on in my life that the music industry has more control over people's opinion than almost everything else. I, myself, had been permanently changed by listening to and studying certain songs, or artists, etc. So I figured I'd get involved in the industry with the lofty and altruistic goal of only producing and engineering that which would help to wake people up.

After graduating from engineering school and getting my first internship in a big, major-label recording studio, working with very famous and influential rockstars and rappers, I started to learn how the industry works, and I quickly became overwhelmed with the pervading "sinister" feeling I got from talking to various artists, record execs, producers, and those kind of people.

I've actually never talked about any of this before, but if I'm going to it might as well be here at PA.

On the surface, to a new intern at a recording studio, or someone who maybe just stops by to deliver a bouquet of flowers or something like that, it all seems pretty normal. But after a quick while, a weird thing happens where you almost get sucked into a time vortex of some sort, and time stops meaning anything. When I finally did wake up and realize what I was being a part of, almost 16 months had gone by, and it felt like I was waking up from a dream... I didn't know where the last 16 months had gone.

So after the fact, I have been trying to integrate the whole entire experience, and many things have come out, memories that I guess I had hidden that I didn't even know I had hidden. I remember getting the feeling that most of the artists were robots or zombies of some kind, and even further, looking back on it now, I believe that many of their producers or managers were actually their "handlers."

Many of the people who came through, who are Grammy-winning producers/artists, had me doing extremely RIDICULOUS engineering "things" that make no sense musically, or even from an engineering point of view, and I remember thinking to myself "are they trying to cover up certain lyrics, or make certain lyrics sound like they are saying something ELSE?" It is very bizarre when you record a perfect take, and then the producer asks you to use, instead, a previous take where the vocalist's line came out sounding ambiguous, and not like what the lyric sheet says.

As cliche as it is, I also noticed certain artists or producers who had arranged candles and things into shapes and positionings that were strangely reminiscent of "satanic" (for lack of a better word, I guess) rituals. I witnessed certain "brainstorming sessions" and conferences where there was a strange ritualistic sense of "brotherhood" that pervaded the area. More often than not, the artists are just tools and are over in the back snorting coke or something, just being a brainwashed toolbag. It always seemed to be the "handlers" or the one person in the band who seemed to be the band leader, or the producer, that sort of thing, who were the sinister ones. The artists, I just feel bad for them.

I witnessed things that don't even necessarily pertain to artists or famous people, and have more to do with the people who work behind the scenes. The record labels who rented out office space upstairs. The studio managers. The studio owner. There were just weird things that existed in that microcosm that DO NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF IT!! I already mentioned how the 16 months I was involved, I was in a parallel timeline, and didn't realize it until after the fact. I didn't see it at the time, only afterward. And some of these things were: the woman in her 40s who was running the studio was dating a high school senior who played in a band that she managed. His high school buddy who did vocals for that band was a super huge pot grower/dealer in the area, that got busted by LEO at least once during the time I was there, and nothing ever happened to him (not even a slap on the wrist as far as I can tell). The owner of the studio appeared to be some kind of governmental diplomat, with a sash and everything. I think he was a diplomat to some kind of latin American country, or maybe cuba, I'm not sure. But seriously... I'm not joking here... do you expect the owner of a recording studio to be a governmental politician type person? I didn't. I thought studio owners had tattoos, smoked pot, and listened to rock and roll.

I witnessed multiple personality type occurrences in a few artists. Most of us know that where you find multiple personalities, there's probably some childhood abuse and/or some sinister programming involved. Out of respect to the artists I won't mention any names, becuase I TRULY believe that the artists are just poor toolbags that got duped and my heart goes out to them. But I now know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that certain artists, especially ones who have shown up in the news over the last decade or so as "flipping out" or just going berserk, have multiple personalities, and the ones that I met were not the ones I'm seeing flipping out on TMZ.

An extremely super DUPER star, who has been around for many decades, who each and every one of you reading this has heard of before, had a temper tantrum right in front of me and caused tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage to our studio kitchen, all because his significant other would not meet him for a matinee at the movie theater. I mention this because this is not the kind of behavior that is even acceptable by children, much less adults who act like children. He destroyed irreplaceable glass etchings that I couldn't even inventory the damages of, because all I could do is inventory the value of the glass that was made to produce it.

After a few events of recognizing that I was being "watched" by the PTB of the industry, I started getting more and more vocal about my understanding of Oneness, and ascension, and quantum physics, and the coming changes at the spiritual level, and shortly after that I wasn't even being considered for recording sessions anymore.

I think I blacklisted myself. But I don't care. I saw so many artists who were just, sad. Many of them were already super huge, rich, famous, "successful," that sort of thing... but they were all just broken. I am an intuitive. I always have been. I believe it comes from many things, my life experiences, the fact that I'm a Cancer sun/Scorpio rising, but I am the best reader of people that I personally know. I've always trusted my gut, and it's never been wrong.

And the artists in the industry are trapped. They are trapped, and you just look at them knowing they are trapped, and there's nothing they can do about it. And when you have conversations with them, most of them, not all of them, because some of them are either soul-less clones or actually consciously evil (or bad) people... there are certain things they say, either directly, or "inbetween the lines," that let you know they want out. They know they are trapped, slaves, in prison, whatever, and they can't get out.

I left the music industry and never looked back. Every day I contemplate how everything I spent my life working toward has fallen apart from under me. It sucks. But I now know what's happening at the greater levels above us, and I'm starting to see how the experiences I had in the industry are benefitting me ion other areas of my life, that are preparing me for all the changes we are going through.

My advice to anyone who might find themselves resonating with what I'm saying, is to stop supporting the industry. At the very least, and I'm echoing what Tupac always said since his Awakening, please, PLEASE, READ THE LYRICS OF WHAT YOU ARE LISTENING TO AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SHOULD BE SUPPORTING THE EXISTENCE OF THAT KIND OF THOUGHT PROJECTION!! Please. Beware of the power of the spoken word, and know that when you just bob your heads to the beat, the lyrics and *intent* are still there, still manifesting, still permeating our existence. Put an end to it.

If anyone is still reading this, my one last request is this: Stop supporting the music industry. I promise you that even the artists you've been a fan of since they were playing hole-in-the-wall bars and no one had heard of them yet, are NOW under oath. You don't get to be on a major-label contract unless you've sold your soul (for lack of a better phrase). Only support artists who self-produce. The one that comes to mind for me at the moment is Ani Di Franco, but that's only because she's slightly more popular than others. The point is there are MANY good artists out there who prroduce wonderful music from every single genre of music that exists, and when it's not tainted by people who have an ulterior motive that has nothing to do with art or music, you will find it uplifting you, changing your life for the better, inspirring you, and generally doing what music always did for ages and ages before the coup.
Church, please have a look at this thread on the David Icke forum. It's about the group 'Tokio Hotel' it's really interesting. Would love to hear your thoughts regarding this. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92137 Thankyou hun.x
Old 02-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
Optimist
Avalon Senior Member

you guys really want to know the truth behind the mainstream music industry?

take a look at vigilant citizens work and you will be astounded.

here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/
Optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Church, thats some good stuff. As a musician it hits home.

Though, if I was going to be picky, what do you think about the big "indie" labels - I'm thinking specifically about Matador (because I love bands like Sonic Youth and Pavement) - but they're not involved on a major scale with any big corporate business. If you look at their wiki they bought their shares back from Atlantic Records in 1999. They hate the RIAA too... so that sounds pretty good, despite the fact that they are putting out a lot of popular music.

I would think they are clearly on the side of true music and message, but who knows?

edit: I LOVE VC! The articles about Lady Gaga are so spot on.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #12
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

i started making music when i stopped working in the music industry...

www.myspace.com/lasoonmusic

the internet offers a great way to at least being able to present

music outside of the system to an audience that is not yet hypnotised by the

"glamourous rich and famous" mode.

Although in order to not appear like a hater, there are some fantastic artists in

the mainstream - really sad to see talent and gifts used for manipulative

objectives of an elite.
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote