Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default An Alternative Perspective To The Coming Armageddon!?

If people are struggling to make sense of the current world and the upheaval taking place, this will offer a unique perspective on how to rise above it.www.michaelsharp.org

Last edited by alternative-answer; 10-12-2008 at 08:37 AM.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
izz
Banned

Default Re: An Alternative Perspective To The Coming Armageddon!?

yes that is very enlightening - i have read his books and i highly recommend them..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Personally, I think we should cancel Armageddon. Just deal with earthchanges which as a collective we do have the ability to control with focused conscious intention if we we were more united.

Right now the current energy shift taking place is watching the bansters in the financial world being unmasked and called to task. Millions of people have been robbed by these tricksters and I do hope that justice will pervail.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Zira

Sorry.Part of the Armageddon script written by the Illuminati to mirror Scripture is the notion of a new age paradigm shift concurrent with the upheaval leading to 2012.It's a grand spiritual deception.There's scores of books detailing the Luciferic Initiation and ascension that proves this conclusively.But Pollyannas focus on vibrational energies and positive thought.Which is of course why you see so much confusion here where some are preparing for hard times and others are wishing it away.There will come a point in time soon when everyone will know Jesus is Lord and life is not illusory. http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org...tober2008.html http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nistries&hl=en http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...t+rising&hl=en
Old 10-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

About this Armageddon stuff... Only the Almighty-God knows when he, himself will do the Armageddon. Preparing for hard times? Nobody. Nobody in the history or the future of the world can prepare for anything to do with Armageddon. Besides, WW3 has not 'officaly' happen and I am sure there will be a huge-rock from outer space that WILL-could impact with the Earth..And of course there are-will be other major disasters that will-could affect the world. So, do not worry, because life today is like 'looking out of a window - You do see sunny days close by, but in the distance you see and know, that soon there will be darken clouds and more of them, aswell!'...Just be thankful that you are not living 50+years from now, when it would be like ...living in the aftermath of all-more disasters.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
Steve_G

We can't cancel Armaggedon, I've got fifty quid riding on Jesus!
Old 10-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
izz
Banned

you guys should read the link in the OP's post

He is NOT talking about armagedon coming - he is explaining how the energy shifts can and will occur individually and collectively.

He also has an amazing exercise that will open your chakras and put you in touch with your real power base so that you can reclain your power.
Please read the LINK
Old 10-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #8
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he is explaining how the energy shifts can and will occur individually and collectively.
He also has an amazing exercise that will open your chakras and put you in touch with your real power base so that you can reclain your power.
What? he is really trying to promote 'how to be a hippie'? AND...What the hell does that stuff got anything to do with Armageddon?

Quote:
We can't cancel Armaggedon, I've got fifty quid riding on Jesus
LOL Sunrunner. Atleast you have got a better chance at making your money back then to put the 50 quid in the world stock market.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

X2....

I'm totally agree with u Gordon. Right on!!
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #10
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
What? he is really trying to promote 'how to be a hippie'? AND...What the hell does that stuff got anything to do with Armageddon?

LOL Sunrunner. Atleast you have got a better chance at making your money back then to put the 50 quid in the world stock market.
gordon - you have not read it have you you are just spouting and i dont think addict has read it either .. try to comment when you know what you are commenting on in an informed manner
Old 10-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #11
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

From the homepage of the website mentioned...
Quote:
This is the no compromise, no strings attached, fast path to full awakening, enlightenment, and empowerment.
:i nsane:
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #12
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Do people really want a way out of this, another way, or do people actually thrive off all this fear and project it out onto the world around them.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #13
Whitewolf

I don't believe that people who anticipate a spiritual Ascension are "pollyannas". Perhaps we have a different take on what is happening to the collective consciousness in the world.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #14
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
We can't cancel Armaggedon, I've got fifty quid riding on Jesus!
Only fifty quid? Surely thou shalt be cast into the outer darkness for such a lack of faith! Tsk. Tsk.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #15
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has a different on what is happening, however one needs to establish the truth, pure truth, not a version of the truth, but the truth that when spoken everyone hears it and knows it's the truth.