Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Free Souls On The Land

If every adult, flesh and blood man and woman on this planet was a Freeman-on-the-Land, subject to universal, natural and common law, our debts could be lawfully discharged with relative ease, the prisons would empty overnight and we could engage in building self-sufficient, localised, environmentally sustainable communites that reject corporate enslavement for the best and highest benefit of the entire universe, without a single drop of blood shed in the process of an entirely peaceful revolution.

On the foundations of individual responsibility and mutual cooperation, we can guarantee freedom and peace for our children by abolishing usuary and the corrupt financial systems, and initiating a debt-free electronic credit system, which would facilitate the trade of all locally produced goods and services. Everybody who contributes to the community on a permanent basis would be able to access everything they need free of financial charge.

To many people, even on this forum, this concept of a localised community of free souls is a little far-fetched or idealistic, but the means for us to quickly bring this change into a world ravaged by violence, deception and greed is encouragingly straighforward, even if it does require that we each take responsibility for our own legal affairs.

In the most simplistic terms, a close friend and I have dedicated our lives to enabling as many blessed living souls as possible to become Freemen-on-the-Land, by providing the documentary templates, existing research and case studies free of charge.

It is time to desert the system en masse to localise our communities. The first step is to visit http://www.thinkfree.ca and http://www.thinkfreeforums.org to find out about the Freemen Movement. FreeThePlanet.info is also worth a look.

We have nothing to lose except our fears. Freedom and peace are within our grasp, but first we need to divert the collective conscoiusness away from potential catastrophe.

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
http://www.freetheplanet.info
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:31 AM   #2
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free Souls On The Land

I will just nudge you in this direction...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1838
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:40 AM   #3
Shechaiyah
Banned

Yeah, but we have to get real.

Not everybody is on the same page.

Human beings are supposed to be mammals -- socio-centered -- however, the truth is there are humans who don't care, who don't participate, who are deceptive, predatory and parasitic. And some are just plain dumb.

So, if we're going to talk about an ideal system we have to get clear about what Justice is, and what Fairness is, and what's IMPORTANT.

And those concepts need to be written into Law so that everybody can operate from their own highest light.

So, what is Justice? ~*~ Justice is, the good and harmless person doing a good or harmless act ought to get a GOOD OUTCOME! AND, the person doing and intending harm or exploitation or waste or deceit must be disrupted, corrected and put back on the path to doing Good, or be expelled from society [somehow; each society decides what expulsion consists of].

Fairness means, everybody gets a crack at Justice, not just an elite, not just the smarter ones, not just the favorites.

And what's IMPORTANT is 1. Survival and genetics; 2. Harmony and Stability 3. Variety and Coherence. Each person must be taught to see how causes create effects, bottom-to-top [NOT TOP-TO-BOTTOM!]

Jesus was a bottom-to-top guy; so were Buddha and Guru Nanak.

Apostle Paul was top-down; Hinduism is top-down; Not-See-ism is top-down. Masonry is top-down; Globalism is top-down. See what I mean?

There is only one form of freedom that makes sense :: the freedom to be self-responsible, harmless and live simply. Any other path to freedom is an ego-trip.

This is advice from an old grandma. Take it as my gift to your generation. It's what I learned the hard way.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:54 AM   #4
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

In my opinion Freedom is within-not without. For me it did not matter where i lived or what i was doing, it was all about Attitude-how i looked at me. I have lived off the grid in BC and experienced communal living, the concept is great until the equation of people enter the picture. I found that even the most spiritual had their own wants/needs and that cracked the foundation and ego's were bruised. To me you could be living in the sub-arctic like myself or walking the streets of the concrete jungles. What matters is how we live! Even if you eat dead/junk food YOU can change how it effects you. We all have the power to free ourselves from this reality. Regardless of your life situation look within and free yourself.
You may gather unto you all the knowledge that these wise people give, but if you cannot apply them positively in your life then it is just useless knowledge.
That's the way I feel.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:14 AM   #5
Shechaiyah
Banned

No.

We DO NOT ALL HAVE THE POWER TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THIS REALITY.

I wish we did. But there are people who only want to be told what to do.

And they will live out their lives, being told what to do. And that's fine.

But not for you and not for me.

We (you and I) are mammals with a predatory, solitary bent. And we have to somehow adapt to the 80% who want to be led.

Let us not adapt by giving away our self-responsibility to leaders who are parasites and criminals :: crocodiles and sharks in drag.

We who are self-responsible must be vigilant so that the sheep are not completely bruised and exploited by the sharks & crocs.

Unfortunately for this planet, the elites TODAY are ONLY for self. If we the self-responsible don't act to turn that around, who will?

FOR MYSELF, I suppose I won't be able to act upon my freedom until everybody else has been liberated from the REPTILE-behaving (predatory to the death) humanoids in DC, New York, London and Jerusalem.

Til then, I'm committed to helping to awaken anyone who can conceive of helping out in the battle FOR FREEDOM for everyone, to the extent they can adapt to it. Which means, "governance by consent of the governed," NOT TOP-DOWN DICTATION.

I'll be working at this for a while, methinks. It's my burden because I received the gift of freedom that my parents never got.

Shech--
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
No.

We DO NOT ALL HAVE THE POWER TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THIS REALITY.

I wish we did. But there are people who only want to be told what to do.

And they will live out their lives, being told what to do. And that's fine.

But not for you and not for me.

We (you and I) are mammals with a predatory, solitary bent. And we have to somehow adapt to the 80% who want to be led.

Let us not adapt by giving away our self-responsibility to leaders who are parasites and criminals :: crocodiles and sharks in drag.

We who are self-responsible must be vigilant so that the sheep are not completely bruised and exploited by the sharks & crocs.

Unfortunately for this planet, the elites TODAY are ONLY for self. If we the self-responsible don't act to turn that around, who will?

FOR MYSELF, I suppose I won't be able to act upon my freedom until everybody else has been liberated from the REPTILE-behaving (predatory to the death) humanoids in DC, New York, London and Jerusalem.

Til then, I'm committed to helping to awaken anyone who can conceive of helping out in the battle FOR FREEDOM for everyone, to the extent they can adapt to it. Which means, "governance by consent of the governed," NOT TOP-DOWN DICTATION.

I'll be working at this for a while, methinks. It's my burden because I received the gift of freedom that my parents never got.

Shech--
I will free MYSELF from this reality each has its own path.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:25 AM   #7
Shechaiyah
Banned

Exactly.

But not everybody CAN.

Shech--
Old 10-02-2008, 05:27 AM   #8
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exactly.

But not everybody CAN.

Shech--
I agree.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:35 AM   #9
Sol Invictus
Banned

333, I too have lived 'off grid' with some others, and after about 6 weeks decided 'enoughs enough' after watching theft and deceit rip the group apart.

Why? because as i was fishing and bringing in food, people were supposed to do their alloted tasks like split the wood and build a log pile.

Did they do it? no, and when i made my own fire and ate my own fish and didn't share they got snotty about it.

I gave the 'work as a group, eat as a group' speech, and carried on eating.

They decided I was selfish not to share the fish, and I pointed out that i was cold wet and hungry and they were selfish not to make the fires. A reply I got was 'well you made one quick enough'.

Some people think they can live with others, but in reality they just want to have zero responsibilites and let others do all the work.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:40 AM   #10
Shechaiyah
Banned

Those hominids who expect everybody else to do the work are human parasites.

You have a right to eschew their company. Good for you.

Now go find some new friends with mammalian, pro-social qualities, and leave the parasites alone.

Actually, predatory types aren't too bad, although they prefer solitude; but they're usually pretty self-sufficient.

Shech--
Old 10-02-2008, 05:46 AM   #11
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
333, I too have lived 'off grid' with some others, and after about 6 weeks decided 'enoughs enough' after watching theft and deceit rip the group apart.

Why? because as i was fishing and bringing in food, people were supposed to do their alloted tasks like split the wood and build a log pile.

Did they do it? no, and when i made my own fire and ate my own fish and didn't share they got snotty about it.

They decided I was selfish not to share the fish, and I pointed out that i was cold wet and hungry and they were selfish not to make the fires. A reply I got was 'well you made one quick enough'.

Some people think they can live with others, but in reality they just want to have zero responsibilites and let others do all the work.
LOL

Same old story- its so easy to relax and forget about life when you got great providers like yourself I have a professor friend in BC that is studying sustainable communities, he traveled through canada, the states and mexico . He stayed on many different farms and communities and he stated that none of them really worked and what people were looking for was in the mind. Hollyhawks or something like that in virginia was as good as it gets.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:51 AM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

I'll be totally honest.

I am a predator by nature and design. I will spend hours stationary or stalking inches an hour to get my target. Its how I am inside. Fishing? hunting? i'll go miles to set snares and make a good run.

Yet i will share every thing I have with you if I feel a bond - be it social or spiritual (there is a huge difference I feel).

What i won't tolerate is lazy arsed parasites sat round blaming each other for being cold or hungry when there is an axe, some wood and a fire kit in the corner of the room, and STILL expect to get fed!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #13
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll be totally honest.

I am a predator by nature and design. I will spend hours stationary or stalking inches an hour to get my target. Its how I am inside. Fishing? hunting? i'll go miles to set snares and make a good run.

Yet i will share every thing I have with you if I feel a bond - be it social or spiritual (there is a huge difference I feel).

What i won't tolerate is lazy arsed parasites sat round blaming each other for being cold or hungry when there is an axe, some wood and a fire kit in the corner of the room, and STILL expect to get fed!
Sol I love your way of puting things. Though Im older now I still have and share some of those traites with you.
"If you want a thing done do it yourself"
springs to mind.

Im a loner by nature but like to have a few close friends, a typical Scorpio.

However I have never been into hunting or fishing.
My stalking equivelent was racing dinghys on a calm day, rain pissing down, knowing that if I moved the little wind that was in the sails would be disturbed and the boat would stop.
Or being out in a howling gale knowing all I had to do was hang in there when others were quiting to win and I did.
Doing what it takes is the essence of the winner.
You have that Sol.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:29 AM   #14
Sol Invictus
Banned

Oh yes. Ever tried to get a person into a freezing river to haul in traps? i'd rather try to lead a horse to water and make it tap dance on the waves.

Seriously, I built some fish traps (these provide an awesome amount of food for little effort, and ill make a thread on how to construct them soon , as they are the best ever if your in need of alot of food rapidly).

However... this mangy mongrel decided it was 'too cold' to go waist deep and haul them in. I went back an hour later and this person was stood on the bank trying to snag the line with a branch.

Needless to say I just dropped into the water, hauled up the trap and said a few 'alternate prayers' for this persons well being if they ever did such a stunt again.

'If you want a job done to perfection, either teach your students from scratch to mimic you, or do it yourself. never trust another adult as they truely will undoubtedly screw it up'.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #15
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, but we have to get real.
And those concepts need to be written into Law so that everybody can operate from their own highest light.
I think they are, it's the US constitution and Bill of Rights, but we've all seen how well that has worked out.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #16
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I agree, Sol. It's nice to talk about everyone living in harmony together, but when the rubber meets the road it's a different story. Communism, on paper, is a great idea, but when you throw in even one greedy human it doesn't work.

That is why I think our sole purpose at this time is to work within ourselves towards developing as much selflessness and love as possible. Without a group of truly loving, selfless people, the dissolution of the illuminati is irrelevant. As long as there is greed and hatred in this world we will always have an illuminati, whether global or local.

Citizen, I respect your opinion, and I think it is a beautiful ideal, but the problem is not "them", it's "us". That means you and me. We will go on and on and on creating new financial systems, new constitutions, new business models, new social welfare systems, new anything, but they will always be corrupted by the hatred and greed that we perpetrate.

So I think the real question is not "How do we create a new society, financial system, etc?", but "How do we work towards selflessness and peace within and amongst ourselves?". The rest will grow out of that.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #17
Racsouran
Banned

To dream about utopias is cheap, easy, and convenient.

Scary also.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #18
Steve_G

There's nothing wrong with the concept of free communities folks, you just have to be 100% sure that you have the right people in them. People who won't build a fire or jump into a cold river clearly aren't the right people.

I can think of maybe 12 people I'm be sure would do it right. Over the course of my life I've met hundreds who wouldn't be able to operate from that level of personal responsibility.

The Free Men living off the Land possibility gives those 12 the chance to step away from those hundreds and all the Illuminati crafted chains that go with them, mental or otherwise.

Parasites need not apply. Those that do because they think it will be a doddle will soon be begging to be let back in to the Illuminati prison so the warders can feed them.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #19
Shechaiyah
Banned

I figure, 2% are capable of self-responsibility OUTSIDE the system.

Ten percent are capable of self-responsibility WITHIN THE WALLS of a community.

Sixteen percent are capable of being law-abiding, honest and truth-telling.

Fifty-six percent do what they're told, no questions asked.

Twenty-six percent will look for ways to serve themselves and avoid serving anyone or anything else.
Some of these are extremely intelligent, among the elite professions of the day.

Thank and praise God, my kids aren't in the later 82%. They help someone besides themselves.
Shech--
Old 10-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:

It seems, and some of this is thru personal experience, that with few exceptions most kinds of communal living only works either with:
* an extended family and possibly long established personal friends. The kind of people you can say what you will, let the chips fall where they may, and know you aren't tearing at the real fabric. Or...
* at the point of a gun. (and that won't go far, either)

a short parable on social/commun-ism:
Three guys all work at the same factory. One night they go out together and get roaring drunk. Next morning all three woke up with the pounding head from hell. Two got up anyway and went to work. One said, "Screw it!" and stayed home.

About 10 AM it occurred to all three that, even though one guy stayed home, he'd still get to eat next week, anyway.

Next time they all got drunk, all three stayed home, and about 10 AM the next day, the same thing dawned on everyone who saw them in the bar.

"God bless the child thats got his own... thats got his own." (Or at least a damned good compelling agreement)

I'm not inclined to harbor dislike, or distrust for people. and just about anything I have, save my wife, dog, gun, or vehicle is yours for the asking, as long as I sense a genuine need. But God help you if you steal it.

Once someone has stolen from me, if I saw them dieing on the road, they'd be lucky if I even stopped to laugh. A society is based upon agreement; but if the agreement is anything I have, regardless of my want or need is theirs for the taking, well that's just suicidal. you can get that anywhere.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #21
Shechaiyah
Banned

Wait a minute. There are 500 intentional communities in the US; 600 Indian reservations and communities.

I know of 37 TwelveTribes Communities that are very cohesive.

Padanaram in Indiana is from the 60s, and growing.

I know that the Amish and Mennonite farming communities are growing, not shrinking.

Twin Oaks and Geshundeit (Patch Adams, a personal friend) in Virginia have been going strong for forty-odd years.

Not to mention, monasteries and convents still dot the landscape.

Let's not put a dark cast on a progressive alternative community movement, just because they don't all succeed, okay?

Shech--
Old 10-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #22
Sol Invictus
Banned

Far from saying communities cannot work, I am saying that i have had a negative experience within them that has shown serious character flaws in the people within.

Many people can and do have success stories to share. However, I feel that unless a group is bonded through adversity and love, it will fall apart because of the greed and laziness of a few.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP. You are talking about a New Paradigm of Life for Hu-man becoming and planet Earth as a whole.

I am with you Totally.

We are connected. We will be Free. United as Responsible Citizen of Milky Way.

Personally, this is not a belief anymore, it is a Knowledge.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #24
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Pretty soon I'll be getting land and building my own self sustainable home, solar panels, water catchment, generators, veggy/fruit gardens, medicinal gardens, etc etc. I am in a fortunate position to do this.. And fortunate to live in the islands of Hawaii. But I don't want to do this just for myself. What I really want to do is build a community with passionate and spiritual people. Which has been a very hard thing for me to come by here. There's a lot of drugs and a lot of abuse here.. At the most, here, I am only able to relate to a few friends, a few family members. My ultimate goal, be self sufficient, responsible for my well-being, take care of the land and the land will take care of me. And with my experience, I wish to fly out all over the world, go back and forth from the islands, to help people build their own communities, to help people get back up, to help people become responsible, to help people realize that we are all leaders, we must awaken. Though I do not push this on anyone, I will be helping those who are willing to help themselves and for free, to hell with taking other peoples money!! (To hell with money, period.) I just want to help. As I am helping myself go from being highly unmotivated, no self love, to taking care of myself, being responsible for my thoughts, my actions, etc, I wish for others to see that we are not animals.. that we have value.. that we are not beings of sin.. we must properly educate our children to be leaders, to be loving, to be themselves, to be without fear. Mutual respect is key. I love you all, god bless and may the force (love) be with you always

P.S. Pick up a handful of dirt today, hold a seed, fill yourself with love, surely you'll feel it I love you guys!
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #25
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your messages of positive affirmation, as well as your constructive commentary. United by our similarities, rather than divided by our differences, humanity will build the New Paradigms on the rubble of the Age of Monied Power.

Those who contend that the ideas expressed at the top of this thread are nakedly idealistic are compounding a gloriously self-evident truth. We can achieve anything that we can imagine by allowing thought to think and act upon itself.

In my humble opinion, violence, cruuelty and greed are traits that have been imposed upon humanity through millennia of tyrannical oppression and genetic manipulation. They are rewarded and punished in equal measure, while our uniquely spiritual nature has been systemtatically surpressed on the altar of the ego and our commonly perceived freedoms are nothing more than a series of grand illusions that we will fight till the death to defend.

Give everbody, without exception, the means to sustrain themselves and their families without hardship, debt, disease and exhaustion, and we will then be able to more accurately guage the capacity of the human heart for kindness, empathy, compassion and sevrvice to others, when everybody is free from corproate enslavement and mass deception.

Peace, freedom, love and light to all.
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blessed living souls