Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unidentified Submerged Object?

I just saw this video from Spain. See what you think. USO anyone or fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wauxK8RKA
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

Carumba!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi happyhollergal,

The video I think is fake. Why? I'm assuming that there were only two supposed fighter jets. If so there is no way they could have circled in only eight seconds to pass over where the 'UFO' had splashed down.

Of course there could have been four fighter jets, and a helicopter, what a congested sky that would have been.

Why was the face of the fisherman blurred out? What does he have to hide? And why was the video posted to 'Terra' anonymously? After all the Spanish government knows who the people are aboard the vessel.

They could have made millions by publishing or selling the video if it was real.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I just saw this video from Spain. See what you think. USO anyone or fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wauxK8RKA
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi happyhollergal,

The video I think is fake. Why? I'm assuming that there were only two supposed fighter jets. If so there is no way they could have circled in only eight seconds to pass over where the 'UFO' had splashed down.

Of course there could have been four fighter jets, and a helicopter, what a congested sky that would have been.

Why was the face of the fisherman blurred out? What does he have to hide? And why was the video posted to 'Terra' anonymously? After all the Spanish government knows who the people are aboard the vessel.

They could have made millions by publishing or selling the video if it was real.

Best regards,

Steve
You spoil all the good stories Steve....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

Steve_A

Question:

Do you understand UFOs are real, both black OP and real ET spacecraft?

Just had to ask because over the past year I have witnessed you post all manner of financial/political economical type stuff *yawn* pardon me, and frequently you have come in to UFO or various "fringe" threads and offered your opinion of them to be likely hoaxes, always with sensible rational observations and arguments always with conservative cautious approach which is admirable. You are representing the views of the majority no doubt, and that is fine.

And you have a really great sense of humour which I like.

But what position do you take on UFOs? I know you have probably studied them for many years in great detail, but why does it come across as though you're dismissive of the topic.. and I won't start on channeling.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Its possible that there where two jet fighters on each way, the first group of two coming from behind the the other two coming from the front.

Also, why would a fisherman carry a camera?, but anyways, I would.... you never know what you can see in the middle of nowhere.

I truly believe in the UFOs, you have got to be dumb to think we are alone.... I wont say that everybody is stupid, but we have been here, for what? thousand of years.... and we got stars that are billion years old?.......including an infinite universe with many dimensions ??

Anyway, we will see more UFO later on this year.... I believe.

Good post!
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Luminari,

I use a critical eye on information that people post about UFOs. I'm not doubting the question if UFOs exist, but rationalizing about the information. Is the information / person / video / photograph credible?

I'm not so, for want of a better word arrogant to think that the human race is the only race that exists in this Universe. Each year we see new solar systems, new horizons, new constellations that will have further solar systems.

As humans we cannot base the Universe on what we know, after all we don't even know that much about our own moon. We only just discovered that there is probably water on there! How can we as humans think that there is no life further afield?

We also can't limit ourselves into thinking that if a planet has no water or oxygen, there can be no life. There can be no life AS WE KNOW IT as Mr. Spock might say on Star Trek, but it doesn't rule out other forms and ways of life.

So, answering your question, if I think that UFOs are out there? Sure.

Do I think that what people are showing about them are telling the truth? Not always.

When we are meant to see 'UFOs' we will ALL see them. They will not hide, there will be no doubt, they will manifest themselves for all to see. We must be prepared (as an ever growing number of people are) for this to happen.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Steve_A

Question:

Do you understand UFOs are real, both black OP and real ET spacecraft?

Just had to ask because over the past year I have witnessed you post all manner of financial/political economical type stuff *yawn* pardon me, and frequently you have come in to UFO or various "fringe" threads and offered your opinion of them to be likely hoaxes, always with sensible rational observations and arguments always with conservative cautious approach which is admirable. You are representing the views of the majority no doubt, and that is fine.

And you have a really great sense of humour which I like.

But what position do you take on UFOs? I know you have probably studied them for many years in great detail, but why does it come across as though you're dismissive of the topic.. and I won't start on channeling.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #8
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, thanks for your thoughts on this. I do have to disagree that we all will see UFOs at the same time. A year ago last night, I had my first ever sighting, very close, yet it wasn't on tv or in the newspaper, so maybe only a few of us in our little town saw it that night. The video was posted on another sight, and it looked real to me, but then thinking about it, maybe it was faked. I'm not sure is basically what I came up with.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi happyhollergal,

I wasn't suggesting that we would all see a UFO at the same time. Perhaps I was unfortunate in the way I expressed myself.

I meant that we would all know about it at the same time. The manifestation would be so great that, just as 9/11 raced around the globe in real (or almost real) time, this would also.

It seems that there are so many 'sightings' where, as Nick Pope said 95% have a simple explanation, and so much fluff to cut through to get to a clear picture, the whole physical UFO question is still up in the air. At this stage in the game, we either beleive or we don't.

What will happen eventually is that something will occur that will without a shed of a doubt will confirm not only UFOs, but also the other life forms, their identity, their origins and their mission. This occurence will be so profound that it will change the way we, as mere humans, will perceive where we live.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Steve, thanks for your thoughts on this. I do have to disagree that we all will see UFOs at the same time. A year ago last night, I had my first ever sighting, very close, yet it wasn't on tv or in the newspaper, so maybe only a few of us in our little town saw it that night. The video was posted on another sight, and it looked real to me, but then thinking about it, maybe it was faked. I'm not sure is basically what I came up with.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

if this was real they would have sent out a navy ship to intercept these guys and debrief them on the water they would have never let them get back to port to do it. The other thing is the camera`s would have been taken or the video deleted from them this footage if real would never have made it too You Tube
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

Yeah they probably did (if it was real) which makes them heroes for escaping with the camera footage and uploading it, before the PTB or the MIB got to them. (again if it is legit)

We can speculate forever I guess we need more on the story..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
if this was real they would have sent out a navy ship to intercept these guys and debrief them on the water they would have never let them get back to port to do it. The other thing is the camera`s would have been taken or the video deleted from them this footage if real would never have made it too You Tube

Last edited by Luminari; 10-01-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

My feeling when i watched it was when the camera was looking to the ground was because the helicopter was getting close so he was hiding the camera.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
My feeling when i watched it was when the camera was looking to the ground was because the helicopter was getting close so he was hiding the camera.

Yes, I agree and it truly makes your name fitting indeed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

Thanks Steve_A for the reply.

I'll mentally try to vector some UFOs to your location.
Keep an eye out over the next week or so, may pay to keep a digital camera on hand too.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #15
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

I have had visions of craft that fly & maneuver in water equally well. Really awesome. Some as small as two passenger.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This one is for you Steve and who ever wants to see the reports

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...php?board=24.0
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #17
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

I think the video in question is real, good footage.

Thanks for the link mntruthseeker, some excellent videos on that site.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

So finally Terra (internet provider in Spain) comes clean.

The video of the UFO making a splashdown, along with three others (a disk being removed from a beach and another found in the forrest) were made in honour of Orson Wells.

http://noticias.terra.es/Actualidad/portada.aspx

It's exactly this sort of thing I was trying to say in a previous post in this thread. It makes me want to spit. Many people or organizations do this sort of thing as a joke, for publicity (as was this case) or for financial gain.

I could be forgiven for being just a little cynical.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

So finally Terra (internet provider in Spain) comes clean.

The video of the UFO making a splashdown, along with three others (a disk being removed from a beach and another found in the forrest) were made in honour of Orson Wells.

http://noticias.terra.es/Actualidad/portada.aspx

It's exactly this sort of thing I was trying to say in a previous post in this thread. It makes me want to spit. Many people or organizations do this sort of thing as a joke, for publicity (as was this case) or for financial gain.

I could be forgiven for being just a little cynical.

Best regards,

Steve
Thanks for the update Steve, I can't read any of it but trust you.

You're alot wiser than I and your BS detector is pretty acurate.

Thanks for keeping it real.. I guess I'm just way too optimistic (stupid, naive etc).

Disclaimer *do not listen to Luminari*

Cheers mate.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-06-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #20
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Steve, can I borrow your bs detector?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #21
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Right before this thing "Splashes" into the ocean. Looks like an insert. The splash is what I am questioning. From what I know about these things it shouldn't have splashed. Maybe the man made ones do.

Here's another one that looks more credible.

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...4&topic=6487.0
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #22
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk, that one is awesome.

Had to think for a while that is was some how remote controlled but then when it shot off like a rocket!!!!

Very nice find.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #23
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Yes nice vid Lionheart.

When i see the end 'shoot-off' on this or any ufo vid (which is so common it becomes cliche but not my point) i wonder about the occupants enduring the G-forces of such a maneuver.
I guess i'm saying that if i ever get abducted then i'm getting brought back early and they will have a mess to clean (unless they give me a dramamine first).
Old 10-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #24
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think you would feel any G forces in the real ones as that is based on a different technology. What I thought I saw and maybe it's a trick of the eye was right before it took off, there looked like some kind of phase shifting going on for a split second and then wooosh, it was gone. Also I think the occupants knew they were being filmed. But were probably alerted and had to take off.

But if you think G forces are the norm with these things, you might consider packing a diaper to take with you on your flight.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #25
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, but no technology is going to rewrite the laws of physics.