Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Alex Jones

Anyone else here listening to him?
www.infowars.com
He says he is going to disclose something big on tuesday. 08-09-09
I've been listening to him for a while now and think he is great, shame about all the adverts but that's what you get for listening to american radio I guess
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Alex Jones

I listen to him. He is a bit much sometimes but has excellent information on current legislation and what not
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He has predicted loads of stuff that has actually happened, much better success rate than most others
Old 09-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Huge Announcement Coming Tomorrow to Infowars and Prison Planet

We are urging all Infowarriors and activists to tune in to The Alex Jones Show tomorrow at 11am CST and watch the websites from 8am tomorrow morning for a huge announcement that represents a brand new and vitally important initiative against the forces of tyranny.

This information will be the biggest thing that Alex Jones has ever announced or done and you will read all about it here first.

The announcement will be followed by a special guest appearance on The Alex Jones Show.

All will be revealed from tomorrow morning onwards so make every effort to tell other truth activists to tune in and monitor the websites as we unveil this important and exciting new development!

http://www.infowars.com/huge-announc...prison-planet/
Old 09-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Alex has his agenda as well he has no use for the freeman movement because i don`t think he really understands it. But let me ask you if you wanted your site shut down or DOS attacked he has gone about it the right way. What better excuse to attack his site or to have his own guys do it to hype his show . We will see tomorrow
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
But let me ask you if you wanted your site shut down or DOS attacked he has gone about it the right way. What better excuse to attack his site or to have his own guys do it to hype his show .
I don't believe Alex operates that way.

I'm thinking the announcement may be a new, national, TV show or a documentary to be shown nationally in theaters.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My discernment on Alex is that he is doing his best and trying to help people understand some of what's going on behind the scenes.

To me, he is like the anti-thesis to CNN or FOX news, he's trying to give you news from the other side of the coin.

My discernment leads me to believe Alex doesn't yet understand that the true change that is required at this time is a consciousness shift. Because he doesn't understand the change that is required is an inner change, and that the outer world is a reflection of the inner collective consciousness, his stuff comes across as fear based.

He promotes stuff like buying guns and stocking up on food, and maybe a very small part of him, his ego part, wants a bit for things to go wrong so that he can say "See! I told you so!!!"

This stuff I would say is not helpful for what's necessary at this time, and can actually cause more problems than good.

BUT that part of him is balanced with the higher consciousness within him that really just wants everything to work out great for everyone and he is 'shining the light' on what's going in our world in a more newsey kind of way than anyone else, which is necessary at this time.

To me Alex is a character on the screen of life and he is playing his part wonderfully. I'm looking forward to the day he really begins to understand that the change that is required is a change in consciousness and he connects to the inner teachings of Jesus rather than the outer story (as he is a Christian who recognizes how corrupt the churches are, so I believe he will find the Way in time)...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-07-2009 at 10:40 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. I have heard it said that Alex Jones was Patrick Henry in a past life !

"Give me liberty or give me death!"

Fit the bill?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I like Alex, however, He's probably trying to steal some of Obama's thunder in his school address.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
the true change that is required at this time is a consciousness shift.
I think the true change that is needed is for a critical mass of people to stop being duped by lies and deception from the controllers.

Once that happens, things will fall into place.

If it happens, Alex will have had a lot to do with it.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

seashore Alex still wants government he is clinging to the system in hopes of saving it. Its done just let it go .He likes to have David Icke on to talk about the New World Order But as soon as David starts to talk about Consciousness or reptilians you see him interrupt like crazy and jump all over the place to try and get it back on the NWO . His tunnel is very narrow he is good to a point but anything outside of his understanding is not going to fly
Old 09-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
seashore Alex still wants government he is clinging to the system in hopes of saving it. Its done just let it go .He likes to have David Icke on to talk about the New World Order But as soon as David starts to talk about Consciousness or reptilians you see him interrupt like crazy and jump all over the place to try and get it back on the NWO . His tunnel is very narrow he is good to a point but anything outside of his understanding is not going to fly
I've heard him interview David Icke and he's very respectful.

I disagree with your view that government is obsolete.

I like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't care who wrote it. It's a work of art.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore ,
Yes I agree with you Seashore even though I am not a USA citzen. The American people must have faith in ground roots of political support for demanding change which Mr Alex Jones is fighting for. I rather think many Americans uphold the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in your congress. Furthermore, USA is a strong superpower and people need to faith freedom of speech.
:trumpet
Peace & Freedom
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-08-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't care who wrote it. It's a work of art.

Why do you need a government to enforce those rights you don`t all that is required is respect for another human being and those rights enforce themselves. If after every thing happens and you become crazy enough to put a system of Government back in your going to end up right back where we are at now. Asking for permission to do things that are your given rights

Quote:
I think the true change that is needed is for a critical mass of people to stop being duped by lies and deception from the controllers.
your Government are your controllers and yes they lie and decieve you everyday Federal State and local but you still want them cause you feel they won`t do it again ???? help me here
Old 09-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Once that happens, things will fall into place.

If it happens, Alex will have had a lot to do with it.
People are sovereign. They can be duped and lied to all they like. It's their choice. Or they can choose to see what is, and stop being duped and lied to. People are not victims. That's just a silly notion. When I see a victim, I see someone who was sitting there planning their coming life, saying " I wonder what it would be like to pretend I don't know what's really going on, so I can have the experience of being duped and lied to. That might be fun, and maybe I can learn something from it."

This whole "poor us" mindset is such a farce when you really look at who and what we actually are. I think most people are quite done with the victim game by now.

You can not have an experience you didn't agree to on some level. And that goes for all the worst things you can imagine too. Yes, this is a foreign viewpoint to a 3D mind. But that doesn't make it any less true.

You want the controller monkey off your back? then reclaim your sovereignty. You don't need to ask for permission, or fight anyone or anything in order to do it. You simply do it and then it is done, and you are now certified dupe and lie free.

The supporting structures for this game of controller/controlled are dissolving at an ever quicker pace. Some people need the alarm clock to ring louder and more often as the game we're used to is in it's death throws. And Alex Jones plays a part in that. He makes a pretty good alarm clock. As opposed to the "I know a secret, and when enough spot lights are on me, and my book deal and movie rights are contracted for, I may share the first installment with you", whistleblowers. All that says is that they claim to have uncovered some lie or duping, and want to clue the rest in, (for some minor consideration). (No I'm not callous, and I do realize there are many who come forward in an effort to clean some Karma, or to speed the ending of the Top down wealth/power paradigm which is now terminal anyway. I'm referring to the whistleblower movement or meme.)

The way things are made to fall into place, is for people to do their personal work, and clear their outstanding issues and confusions, and Karmic debts out of their space. Then they won't stay stuck in these silly "look what those bad guys are doing to us" games that are the bread and butter of 3D earth life.

I believe most have already moved on, and are just still participating out of reflex or habit.

I don't mind Alex Jones doing what he does, because he's just loud and in your face enough to catch some peoples' attention, who'd normally walk right by, and He's usually pretty good about having his info straight. And like someone else said, his sites are a good place to check in if you want to know the latest gossip, er I mean, News.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Actually the very first interview he did with David Icke was awful. He didn't want to talk about the retilians and he even made fun of some of the things. I was so dissapointed that day.

David is such a gentlemen and I was "shocked" that he went back on Alex Jones show and that interview was totally different. Alex showed nothing but the upper most respect for David.

You know I think everyone changes and even I thought David was looney as a fruit cake when he talked about retilians I was so angry at my son for telling me to listen to this man. It took me 5 years to understand and fully comprehend that David Icke was telling the truth.

Alex Jones has and probally will always stick to government issues but I think he knows the truth. Jesse Ventura, past gov of my state and Willie Nelson have been guess on Alex Jones and I believe they both know but not a word said.

So Alex is doing us a great service by doing what he knows best and sticking to it.

I have seen him break down and people call him a cry baby on video and its dissapointing. Alex is a very warm person that is working very hard to get the truth out of 9/11 and so many other things that are important
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:00 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
I like Alex, however, He's probably trying to steal some of Obama's thunder in his school address.

I hope it works
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Yes, the schools regularly tune into Alex Jones radio and websites.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #20
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Neat- I will be tuning in when I get the chance.Can't wait to hear what the big news is.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

well said northern boy, i used to believe like alex jones, "change the corrupt system", but it's about non-compliance and creating a different paradigm...
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What I like about him is he doesn't mince words, if he knows something he tells you straight, and doesn't try to tease you by saying he knows stuff but can't tell you...
B&K should take a leaf out of his book.
He also has good guests on his program. The other day he had Dr. Horowitz on and he made a lot of sense in talking about the flu.
He may not be spiritual or worried about aliens but at least he knows what is happening in the world that we are presently living in.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 AM   #23
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmmm I wonder whats in store guys???
quote...
"GET READY THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!"

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #24
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

I can't stop thinking that this BIG thing could maybe be related to the 9-9-9 event. Ok we all seem excited about it, but what will be the outcome ??? Joy ? Fear ? Love ? Hate ?

Anyway, just keep in mind that "all we need is love" and that is what Avalon is all about.

LightSurfer
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #25
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

it's a fictionalized piece

Last edited by Thunderbird; 09-08-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote