Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:05 AM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2010 the mass awekening.

I am starting this thread because i want peoples input. I believe this year

coming 2010 is gonna be the year for a mass awakening. Its just this gut feeling

I have I am wondering if anybody else is feeling this way. I believe 2009 laid the

ground work and this year it's gonna take off. Any insight whether personal,

video, ect. would be appreciated.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: 2010 the mass awekening.

2nd Harmonic Convergence on May 27-28-29 might help it along
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2010 the mass awekening.

I feel like we're sitting under a big boulder getting ready to fall....a mass awakening isn't going to happen organically. Something will have to happen to wake people up, it'll take an earth shaking event bigger than 9/11 to grab peoples attention. At the rate we're going it won't happen without something huge.

I'd like to see mass decloakings from the "good guys" that are here to help humanity, that would wake people up...especially if were a massive "Love Energy" kind of event.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

i believe this will be the yr more and more people question what is actually happening and infact what is and what we're being told are 2 different things...i hope so anyway

if the increase in crop circle activity over the past few yrs is going to continue to rise we are def in for an interesting, cant hide from it, in your face like it or not yr...

peace
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I am starting this thread because i want peoples input. I believe this year

coming 2010 is gonna be the year for a mass awakening. Its just this gut feeling

I have I am wondering if anybody else is feeling this way. I believe 2009 laid the

ground work and this year it's gonna take off. Any insight whether personal,

video, ect. would be appreciated.
I have that nutty feeling that many will awoke into another level of Matrix with thoughts that they are finally free...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

By organically do you mean naturally? I feel as if alignments in the heavens and events here on Earth happen together, so what I am saying is whenever this event happens there will most likely be a very important galactic alignment involved. Everything is synchronistic with the stars and galaxies; it all ebbs and flows to the dance of Source energy.

Maybe the event will involve our brothers and sisters gathered around Earth with some sort of magnetic energy to help us regain memories of being One. Helping many to become fully conscious once again. One event that will affect everyone, giving everyone an experience to share and relate with helping to bring us closer together. Not to mention the effect of knowing of our galactic family and expanding many peoples belief systems to incorporate that.

To me each year is more and more eventful and exciting. I do feel 2010 holds something very special for humanity as well as Earth and all her flora and fauna.

The snowball is gaining speed and as we develop a new way of living and managing our energy we also show others that there is no reason to remain in fear for whatever reason. Returning to Oneness is really quite simple if you allow yourself to surrender completely to Love/God/Universal Spirit. So many can't let go of the attachments they have made to not only the physical but also being in the mind and stuck in repetitive, addictive thought patterns. When you can give your conscious intent back to the heart and out of the mind, your higher self and guides can help clear your energy and prepare your etheric body as well as your nervous system to remember the connection with everything, and who you truly are and came here to be.

This is an amazing time to be on Earth and I am so glad I chose to share this experience of ascension with so many here.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

2010, What is going to happen to our reality? Are we in for a new K2Y? Are we in for a global devastator? Or are we in for something special? Personally, I haven't a clue what will befall us for good or bad. I know what I hope for and what I feel. I also know that I must follow my instincts the best that I can.

If we look at the movie 2012, Hollywood Land once again is spreading the fear about this time on our evolution - they are very good at that and I, at this time, expect nothing less from them. The Mayan calendar tells us that 2012 is just the end of one cycle and the start of another cycle and this time is not necessarily anything to worry about - others say something else.

What I would love to happen: I would love for all those things we prey for, all those things that David Wilcock predicts and all these things that will wake us into a beautiful reality of peace and love - a simpler life with great technology.

I've noticed subtle changes within my own perception. I'm become more aware of the things around me, I am able to see into the future a little better then I have ever done, my hearing has increased somewhat and I feel optimistic about our futures. I feel that troubles are afoot for a spell and I feel that things will get very bad, but this will be for a brief fragment of time. I know also that entities of some kind are around me. I know that I've invited them into my life – Extra Celestials – through meditation and simply wishing them to be with me at this time, but also my partner has seen them floating around me head and several occasions – though I have not seen them at this time. I saw about 15 – 20 of them whirring around me bedroom one dinnertime.

I believe that if we are positive – a must – that we can manifest the reality we wish for ourselves – we draw the good things to us and leave the lower levels – the negativity behind us. It's all down to us – the individual. After all, life is what you make it.

When I was 15 I saw assaulted and suffered two brain haemorrhages. I experienced a near death experience and travelled the tunnel of lights. I was told that my time was not yet and survived the ordeal. Since that time I have been searching for the reason that my life force was thrust back into this existence.

My life is a simple life but full of physical daily pain. There was a period after this assault when I worried greatly about the reason for living, but after looking into myself and my talents that my reason was probably to write and draw – creating beauty through art and sharing it. I don't fully know where this fits with the larger scheme of things, but I do know it has its worth.

Like us all, I believe we are all here for a reason and this reason has something to do with this timeline and the run up to humanities existence, and the likely change that is to take place. I'm willing something great to happen and I think that it's a good idea for all of us to wish this also – why not, what have we to loose by thinking this way?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

2010 .. things get rumbling only within the Matrix (socioeconomic shifts, job outsourcing on steroids, political fiascos, some relatively mild geographic changes, lots of secret info getting out.. but not quite yet on mass level and the really weird stuff is not happening openly on a world level)

2011 - is when the cracks within the Matrix start appearing and the 'weird non-matrix' stuff starts projecting into physical reality (You thought the spiral of Norway was cool.. just wait until 2011)

2012 - The battle between the new and the old.. lots of emergency mode operation on all levels.. A year like we've truly never seen before in our known mainstream history of humanity

2013 - death of the Matrix
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If you follow the map of the evolution of consciousness as provided by Carl Callaman's analysis of the Mayan Baktune Calendar, then you are right to assume that there will be more changes this year than ever before.

On the same note, because of the compressing and accelerating condition of the evolution / frequency of consciousness each day will contain more change than the next. Right now it is not as easy to perceive because even though the changes are happening much faster than they where, it is still gradual.

The big thing that you can see is the surge in the purging of unethical forms of consciousness. Up until 1999 the planet had been in a state of consciousness where the overriding theme was POWER. Then as we entered into the next phase of consciousness back in 1999, there started a process of converting from power consciousness to ethics consciousness.

The change was not immediate, and came in phases that lasted 360 days each. Each one of these phases are referred to in the Mayan Baktune Calendar as the Days and Nights of creation in the Galactic Underworld. The Galactic Underworld being this phase of time we are nearing the end of now that goes from 1999-2011 and represents the process of ethics phasing out power.

There are 7 day periods and 6 night periods making a total of 13 steps in the phasing out of power consciousness. We hit the 6th and last night period of this "underworld" back in Mid November 2009. This represents a time when the last aspects of power consciousness are purged from the world and replaced by ethics.

Therefore, it is my conclusion that you will see many significant changes in the world over the next 11 months or so, and they will all have the end result of power being replaced with ethics. One of the most obvious examples of this that I can think of would be the over publicized Tiger Woods saga. He was going along just fine using his power of fame and fortune to run his life ignoring ethics and the ethics have now caught up to him and purged him from his position of power.

This is just one example of the kind of thing that is going on the world over right now. The universe is naturally purging out by any means available the unethical power based behavior of anyone in that type of paradigm. We only hear about what is happening to poor old Tiger because they are using him as a convenient distraction so that we will not hear about the very same types of thins happening to the power elites in the world.

What is going on behind the scenes right now is not very clear to me on the details right now. All I know is that the s--t is hitting the fan for all of these individuals who have been holding the world hostage with their selfish egos. Behind the scenes right now the entire secret power structure of the planet are falling apart and there is nothing they can do about it. The universe is changing the matrix so that they no longer have the same conduits and loop holes for accomplishing their will that they used to.

It is the equivalent of layers of snow fall on the side of a mountain. As the numerous layers build the mountain continues to look all nice structured. Then finally one day that last layer of snow forms up and the entire layer cake slides down the side of the mountain in an avalanche. That is what we are building up to now folks. That last layer of snow is being accumulated right now and we are a short time away from the avalanche were power slides away forever only to reveal the nice crisp ethical rock underneath.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

my 2 cents....

the "mass awakening" has already begun. It may pick up steam in 2010. June of 2010 there will be some sort of event. Not sure what, possibly something that will lead to a nation wide "blackout" that could last months or longer.

stock up on food, water and batteries.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

It's great to see all of the posts here. Back to the Matrix movie, there was a character whose name I don't recall. Anyways, he was taken out of the matrix and lived outside of it for a while and realized he couldn't take it, so he asked to be put back in it and have his memories wiped such that he didn't remember being out of it. There is a positive side to awakening, but there is also the ugly side of looking at everyone who is not awake and being utterly shocked at how decrepit the world us.

My take is that most people are getting glimpses of the picture where they see that there is a matrix. Because they are not spiritually aware, all they see is how ugly it is. IMO, this is why a lot people are not willing to re-examine 9/11 because it would cause them to re-evaluate their life and place in this world.

My other point is that I would imagine the people in Avalon have the least to lose from the matrix as we haven't invested in it emotionally as much as the others have. For someone who has dedicated their life to putting their energy into some situation that is completely artificial, I can see why they wouldn't want to wake up.

I think that for most people so long as they have their cars and houses and the electricity stays on and they can go to the grocery store and buy food and talk to people on their cell phone, they will not wake up. If one or more of these go away, they will start to ask questions. If one or more of these is gone or disrupted for a while, they will start to get it.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread topic.

2010, I feel, will be one of those years that you remember even 15, 20, or 30 years later from now.

Notice there are some years you really don't remember? .. 2004?.. 2005? ... I can't remember much.. but I DO remember 2006.

Guess it's just about the number, very memorable.

As for Disclosure.. well, I think Project Camelot will still be around and trying to improve upon everything they've done thus far. There will always be the constant occassional leaks. And other profound researchers will continue to dig the truth. But sorry, no government worldwide mass disclosure, its not going to happen.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #13
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

If you sit down and look at all the things that have happened this year you'll
get a big picture of what ground was laid for this year.

1. Tea party earlier this year, started all this.

2. Major march on Washington showing we have a voice.

3. people saying no to health care, stalling the bill.

4. Tea party almost getting a candidate elected in New York.

This is a beginning of a movement of the people, what might come out of this
i am not sure, but the masses are waking up, that cannot be disputed.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
It's great to see all of the posts here. Back to the Matrix movie, there was a character whose name I don't recall. Anyways, he was taken out of the matrix and lived outside of it for a while and realized he couldn't take it, so he asked to be put back in it and have his memories wiped such that he didn't remember being out of it. There is a positive side to awakening, but there is also the ugly side of looking at everyone who is not awake and being utterly shocked at how decrepit the world us.

My take is that most people are getting glimpses of the picture where they see that there is a matrix. Because they are not spiritually aware, all they see is how ugly it is. IMO, this is why a lot people are not willing to re-examine 9/11 because it would cause them to re-evaluate their life and place in this world.

My other point is that I would imagine the people in Avalon have the least to lose from the matrix as we haven't invested in it emotionally as much as the others have. For someone who has dedicated their life to putting their energy into some situation that is completely artificial, I can see why they wouldn't want to wake up.

I think that for most people so long as they have their cars and houses and the electricity stays on and they can go to the grocery store and buy food and talk to people on their cell phone, they will not wake up. If one or more of these go away, they will start to ask questions. If one or more of these is gone or disrupted for a while, they will start to get it.

--sjkted
That was Cypher.

Yea you are right as long as they can watch their tv's etc they won't wake up, they think they are happy inside the matrix
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
Banned

I think you might be right.

But what I'm thinking isn't what most of you are thinking. I hope I'm wrong, but

It won't be pretty...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 2010 the mass awekening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I think you might be right.

But what I'm thinking isn't what most of you are thinking. I hope I'm wrong, but

It won't be pretty...
Yea it's always been in the back of my mind, thats why i stay prepared.

When people do wake up, i think we can all agree on one thing, we don't

know what will happen.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #17
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
2010 .. things get rumbling only within the Matrix (socioeconomic shifts, job outsourcing on steroids, political fiascos, some relatively mild geographic changes, lots of secret info getting out.. but not quite yet on mass level and the really weird stuff is not happening openly on a world level)

2011 - is when the cracks within the Matrix start appearing and the 'weird non-matrix' stuff starts projecting into physical reality (You thought the spiral of Norway was cool.. just wait until 2011)

2012 - The battle between the new and the old.. lots of emergency mode operation on all levels.. A year like we've truly never seen before in our known mainstream history of humanity

2013 - death of the Matrix
Very cool outline

2020??? we should all be traveling in and out of body, levitating, manifesting and unzipping our fleshy suits.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:44 AM   #18
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I am starting this thread because i want peoples input. I believe this year coming 2010 is gonna be the year for a mass awakening. Its just this gut feeling I have I am wondering if anybody else is feeling this way. I believe 2009 laid the ground work and this year it's gonna take off. Any insight whether personal, video, ect. would be appreciated.
The financial debacle of late 2008 and the subsequent reorientation of 2009 has indeed acted as a harbinger for awakening in 2010. 2009 was necessary for the USA to implement various governmental programs for the "salvation" of "our" way of life.

2010 will reveal these programs to be inadequate in stopping the bleeding. I feel that on a spiritual angle, the energies of awakening to these inadequacies will transpire/precipitate into the mass consciousness of the USA around the time of the Spring Equinox thus initiating a psychological shift.

2009 was the fulcrum. it was the turning point. After the spring equinox, it will become increasingly apparent that the USA has in fact crossed into entirely new territory and that, "oh boy we are now in uncharted waters." I however do not expect this realization to fully enter the consciousness of the american people until the end of 2010 going into 2011 as the collective begins to consciously look to the future and cease dwelling/attempting to preserve the way things were.

I believe you are correct in your gut feelings joe. 2010 will be a year of massive awakening, at least here in the USA. This awakening will be full of friction for many as the warm astral blanket of complacency is yanked back exposing many americans to the nature of reality.

The personality of the USA will be brought to its knees and made to turn to the light of its soul. 2009 has largely been a last-ditch effort of power brokers to maintain the status quo. Many are awakening now and asking critical questions realizing that the song and dance of our current government must come to an end and the building of a new socioeconomic paradigm transpire. Of course this requires the united will of the citizens of the USA... something the 2008 crisis will in the long run be seen to have catalyzed - active participation in society as productive members that do more than just vote for politicians but choose to actively participate in the shaping of our collective. Thus the soul of America will be revealed and the arrogant, idealistic/fanatical face of the USA humbled and turned toward the light of love - the revelation of the spirit expressing itself through form.

2012 will not transpire as we all sit around under the shade of trees and passively imbibe cosmic energies streaming into the planet at this time. 2012 will transpire on the backs of human beings consciously choosing to stand up and manifest a new Age - one based upon synthesis/community (both locally and internationally) and conscious thought-form building.

2009 saw the verification of cold fusion. 2010 will see more of this with a few other things i feel... greater crop circle activity in England or perhaps a convergence between human minds and the etheric energies that the circles express as the "astral fog" really begins to dissipate for many people with the fall of the speculative/financial world + the culture of corporate consumerism. Basically with more human beings "switched on" due to the lifting of a emotional/astral fog of glamor, there will be greater revelation in the clear, cold light of Mind in terms of "energy". Much of this will center around electricity. Not just the electricity in your homes, but the subtler manners in which electricity can manifest. This I feel will also be tied into Space Brothers, crop circles and Solar energy as an increasing minority of minds "switch on" and move away from materialism and astral/emotional glamor. I dont expect this until the Sun is in Leo and the energy of Sirius makes strong impact during the second half of summer 2010.

hope this helps and doesnt add to any confusion.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #19
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends let's put the esoteric stuff aside and get back to the surface of Earth and watch these Earthlings actually getting tired (unlike us) of just discussing all the problems on the internet and going out to the streets and trying to wake the rest of their brothers and sisters up. http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/27084/83/ One of the guys here in this video is the one who put this other very informative for a newly awoken people called "Wake Up Call" wich can be viewed on Video Google.

Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:02 AM   #20
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

I HATE predictions because they never come true.

Although I see more and more 'truth' and nuggets of enlightement in mainstream media, just nuggets, tiny snippets here and there, like there is a very dim, weak underlying force trying to awake people. Remember we're already awake, it's the rest of the world that is screwed.

I'm starting to think most people just WILL NOT be saved, I'm starting to accept that fact and cope with it, my relatives, everything and everyone. There is a long, long road to walk from being an indoctrinated, nationalist, materialistc, robotic being, which is what the great majority of the world is to being an enlightened thinker, a long, long, road that a lot of us have been walking on for years and still feeling like we're a million miles from our destination, the sheeple have no hope, sometimes I wonder why we even try.

If something does happen 2012 and we all die, at least the enlightened people have a chance of making it to 4th density instead of having to repeat another 3rd density cycle in a barren, destroyed earth because of all the learning/research we've been doing, at least right now for me that's my purpose, to get as much knowledge as possible and try to make it to the highest spiritual level possible so that I can ascend given the catalyst.

I'm getting sick of trying to save people, they will be the casualties, they will most likely reincarnate as worker slaves just like they were in this cycle, we'll hopefully move on to new densities, for having been positive beings of light and knowledge and getting to a point that no other humans had been in this 26,000yr cycle, we tried so hard to enlighten the rest of the people, who are really just our burden, and to bring them the truth and guide em to the path of enlightenment, and they practically just laugh in our faces 99% of the time, I'm so sick of it, it's their loss, I'm ready to just leave them and move on, my dream is that project camelot can exist in some form in our new 4th density earth.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #21
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
I'm getting sick of trying to save people, they will be the casualties
Me too.

Quote:
2010 the mass awekening
I don't think there will be very many people waking up in 2010.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

predictions do not always come true, because they exist only as a blueprint, as one of the many possiblities. They can be changed if we do not want them to happen and choose a different possibility. Did you notice that now practically none of them come to pass?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Dear friends let's put the esoteric stuff aside and get back to the surface of Earth and watch these Earthlings actually getting tired (unlike us) of just discussing all the problems on the internet and going out to the streets and trying to wake the rest of their brothers and sisters up. http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/27084/83/ One of the guys here in this video is the one who put this other very informative for a newly awoken people called "Wake Up Call" wich can be viewed on Video Google.

Wow. This is hilarious. I'll bet these people will have something to think about. ROTFL.

--sjkted
Old 12-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #24
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

It's either that orif they are dumbed well enough throughout their lives they will take that advise "go back to sleep, your government is in control, you are safe" literally, and that would be unfortunate.

Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #25
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
It's either that orif they are dumbed well enough throughout their lives they will take that advise "go back to sleep, your government is in control, you are safe" literally, and that would be unfortunate.

I would bet that a whole bunch of these people would laugh this guy off because they're so confident that they're free and in charge of their own lives. They could very well see him as some comedian on the street like when Jay Leno goes on the street and makes these types of remarks and interviews people. If I were there with him, I would want to do an exit survey of all of these people -- i.e. what did you think of this guy, did he make you think about anything, do you take him seriously, etc. The security guys sure seemed confused after he started hugging them.

--sjkted