Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Should we even file our taxes?

I know 2 separate people that are close to me and I found out that both have not filed taxes for over 10 years!! They both work and collect a pay checks. WTF..... should we file anymore?

I was also thinking its one way to revolt against the NWO??
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should we even file our taxes?

I'm from OZ.

I have not filed a "TAX RETURN" since 99.

I only pay income tax, and from what I understand our income tax systems are totally different; The 'employer' pays tax for us to the gov, and with most you either get an accountant or do it yourself and most of the time one will receive a return on your tax.

I opted out of return, and I have never had the Gov chasing me for tax... simply I don't owe them any...and I don't chase them for money, like I said... opted out.

From all the accountants I have discussed this with here in OZ that's how they work.. "If they owe you they leave you alone, if not then that's when the hassle occurs"

-m00g
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
I know 2 separate people that are close to me and I found out that both have not filed taxes for over 10 years!! They both work and collect a pay checks. WTF..... should we file anymore?

I was also thinking its one way to revolt against the NWO??
Its all voluntary, always has been. You only get hassled when you file. They can never file for you.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

if your getting a return. why leave it to the bad guys. take your money. if not it probably go's to black projects or something. I pay 1000s every year. I think Ill just pay a min this year, owing, making payments and wait them out. see where this is going to go. at least I'm doing my part. with skepticism.

my 2 cents.

Last edited by dagon; 11-20-2008 at 05:44 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Its all voluntary, always has been. You only get hassled when you file. They can never file for you.
Do you file?
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Here is what I know, and I think you should take it in consideration!!!!

Several years ago, one of my friends fell in troubles with authorities. Search warrant and so on.......

His charges were: tax evasion and tax freud!

I happened to go to his lawyers for trial preparation conferences and this is what I learned ( very important):

His lawyers said, that based on IRS statues, the most important things to do is to file your taxes, no matter how incorrectly it is done!

If you file , no matter how wrong, IRS has only 5 to 7 years to go after you for incorrect information filed!

When you don't file, they can go after you forever!!!!!!

So remember, no matter what you do, file your taxes!!!

If they will want to go after you, when you don't file, they will find the way to charge you, and you can be in a lot of trouble.

I knew somebody also, who did not file his taxes for over 10 years, and one day he just got a phone call, and he had to come out with 13 gran within a week or he would be in a lot of trouble, if you know what I mean!

Voluntary or not, better do your taxes !
Many people are in trouble all the time!

Stay in peace of mind!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
elka
Avalon Senior Member

BTW, I am talking about US of course!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #8
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:43 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #9
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Please google Mary Elizabeth Croft... and also 'The Magnificent Deception' by Robert Arthur Menard. I think you will all be surprised with what you find out from these two. They both have great information and knowledge about all of this. Enjoy
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:51 PM   #10
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

if you do not file your tax return the statute of limitations never runs out. if you file a return and under report your income by more than 25%, the statute is 7 years from the later of the due date of the return or the date you filed whichever is later. if you file a return and the above is avoided then the statute is 3 years from the later of the due date of the return or the date you filed whichever is later. If you file a fraudulent tax return the statute never runs out.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #11
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I have not paid in 5 years. Never will again!
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #12
elka
Avalon Senior Member

hi Taxmaster,

I have a question for you, as it seems you are very well informed about tax issues:

How is it with corporations? Are they obligated to file taxes every year, or is there maybe some kind of requirement for corps to do so? (some level of earnings or so).
Old 11-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like paying taxes but I don't want the IRS breathing down my neck either.

Also, I like getting money back since I have older bills that I couldn't otherwise pay off without a large infusion of cash (such as a tax return).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi People,

Do you think it wise to place such sensitive information about yourselves on the internet?

If 'Big Brother' really is watching, half of you expect a friendly knock on the door!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
Rose
Avalon Senior Member

I have done a lot of research and Pete Hendrickson tells you that wages, income doesn’t apply to most working people. In my opinion it is the best advice I have seen yet. I have not read the book nor practiced this application. Someone told me that there are several million people that don't file. They have a hard time reviewing the ones that do and can't keep up. I followed Ed & Elaine Brown and now they sit in jail. You have to pick your battle, where is your line in the sand.

http://www.losthorizons.com/It'sTime.htm
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:29 PM   #16
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

amp, when you say "i havent paid in 5 years", are you saying that your job does not take out income tax/state tax/DUI etc. from your paycheck? because most do... and if you havent filled out your tax forms, you are actually not collecting monies that you overpaid to them. you could be due several thousand if you refile.
the only way you have to pay them is if you underpaid (your job does not take out those taxes from your paycheck) or cashed out monies from mutual funds, stocks, CDs, etc. and that capital gains/realized interest total is more than what you paid in.

elka: this question wasnt addressed to me (taxmaster-- please review/revise this post as i yield authority to your expertise) but i can answer. corporations pay almost no tax at all. the books arent cooked, but all of the numbers are worked out in a way so that all employees are paid, inventory adjusted, and debts cleared so that the corporation breaks even or makes just a little bit of money, so no taxes are due.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:43 AM   #17
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
hi Taxmaster,

I have a question for you, as it seems you are very well informed about tax issues:

How is it with corporations? Are they obligated to file taxes every year, or is there maybe some kind of requirement for corps to do so? (some level of earnings or so).
There are 2 types of corporations, a regular "C" corporation and an "S" corporations. both are required to file returns every year. the "C" corporation has tax rates just like an individual has, the more they net after deductions, the higher the percentage of tax they must pay. the united states has some of the highest corporate taxes in the world.

the "S" corporation pays no tax but must file a tax return every year. the shareholders are listed and each shareholder vmust report their percentage of net income on their personal tax return and pay tax on it. an example would be if the corporation made a profit of $15,000 and you were a 10% shareholder (you owned 10% of the outstanding shares) you would need to include 10% of $15,000 or $1,500 of additional income on your personal tax return. these types of corporations have few shareholders and are usually owned by family members.

corporations have no secret deductions that are not available to any individual operating as a sole proprietor. I hope this helps.

Namaste'
Old 11-22-2008, 05:52 AM   #18
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
I have done a lot of research and Pete Hendrickson tells you that wages, income doesn’t apply to most working people. In my opinion it is the best advice I have seen yet. I have not read the book nor practiced this application. Someone told me that there are several million people that don't file. They have a hard time reviewing the ones that do and can't keep up. I followed Ed & Elaine Brown and now they sit in jail. You have to pick your battle, where is your line in the sand.

http://www.losthorizons.com/It'sTime.htm
if you have been filing every year and you work for someone and receive a w-2 or a 1099 then the irs is notified of your income and they will probably estimate you tax libility and send you an assessment after a few letters asking you to file. most of the people who are not filing are working in the underground economy and the irs does not know the amount of their income. these are people who work for cash, operate in flea markets etc.

the irs makes it a high priority to go after those who publisize to others that they are tax protestors. there is alot of discussion about the legality of taxation of wages but the problem is the courts are set up to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. there are a few people who have won but for every one of them there are thousands in jail. this is one battle that is nearly impossible to win. I like being able to sleep at nights so i pay my taxes.

Namaste'
Old 11-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #19
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Do you think it wise to place such sensitive information about yourselves on the internet?
Interesting that we have Bill advising us to be open about our identities on this forum and then you tell us to watch what we say. Better an anonymous lion than a subdued sheeple imho.

PS I haven´t paid any income tax since 1997.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #20
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Taxmaster!

Great information!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

anyone paying any tax at this point has to be insane imo... you already paid $5 trillion they do not need anymore lol. plus you can sleep better knowing that your tax you have not payed will not go to killing babies, torture, rape, genocide, war,BLACK OPS BUDGET weapons ect .. remember the usa is a 100% debtor nation all taxes paid go directly to the federal reserve bank to pay the national debt.and keep rothys the queen rockafella ect fat and fed... so DO NOT PAY TAX!!!!!!! paying tax is like getting a gun and blowing your own brains out in slow motion

same goes for credit cards, ok we take another trillion this week when the credit card derivatives buble arrives but you still have to pay the payments.. hmmm let me think (.01sec) NO THANKS!!

im from the uk tho so its different here slightly but the I.R.S is an illegal entity and has no basis in law. itrs a fed reserve institution that has no constitutional right to collect tax.. bit late in the day really. use your tax money for food weapons and other survival goodies imo

i have sucked more out of the beast system than i have put in.. since leaving school i have been unemployed more than i have worked by about 70/30. i will be now claiming benefits until the system implodes. i mostly worked cash and kept off the radar.. im ready to get off the grid totally by mid 09 which should tie in with the raging hyper inflation and mega unemployment

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-22-2008 at 03:51 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #22
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

i have only 5 words. aaron russo, freedom to fascism
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
anyone paying any tax at this point has to be insane imo... you already paid $5 trillion they do not need anymore lol. plus you can sleep better knowing that your tax you have not payed will not go to killing babies, torture, rape, genocide, war,BLACK OPS BUDGET weapons ect .. remember the usa is a 100% debtor nation all taxes paid go directly to the federal reserve bank to pay the national debt.and keep rothys the queen rockafella ect fat and fed... so DO NOT PAY TAX!!!!!!! paying tax is like getting a gun and blowing your own brains out in slow motion
If you want to spend several years in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison (a reference to Office Space by the way), then go ahead and stop paying your taxes.

The idea of spending time in jail is not worth the risk of not paying taxes. Until the system is overhauled (if ever), it's wiser to work with it than against it.

Quote:
same goes for credit cards, ok we take another trillion this week when the credit card derivatives buble arrives but you still have to pay the payments.. hmmm let me think (.01sec) NO THANKS!!
The best bet here is to cut 'em up and start paying 'em off. I'm trying but it looks like I'm going to have to bargain in order to settle some of my debt.

Quote:
i have sucked more out of the beast system than i have put in.. since leaving school i have been unemployed more than i have worked by about 70/30. i will be now claiming benefits until the system implodes. i mostly worked cash and kept off the radar.. im ready to get off the grid totally by mid 09 which should tie in with the raging hyper inflation and mega unemployment
So you are proud of NOT working hard to support yourself? I don't know how it is in the UK but in the US, people are looked down upon for collecting money while doing nothing. Also, the kind of money that they collect often isn't enough to get by on. A friend of mine says he only gets $150 a week for unemployment and the job market is not so good right now. When I was unemployed several years ago, I got about the same per week and it took months to find another job.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote