Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #26
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nibiru caught on SOHO 06.19.09

looks a bit like a space ship outline, it could be a Dwaft Star. ????????????
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #27
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Now that I look at it more, I see more. Looking at the last circle on the right, it has 4 rays comming out of it. The first two rays (top and bottom on the left) would be the jump to negative and positive 4th density. Then the second two rays would be the almost immediate jump to 5th density positive and negative. Then the antenna of the dragon fly are the continuance of this evolution to two different versions of the planet until the next density jump.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the Devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny." Manly P. Hall ... 33rd degree Free Mason
The Freemasons must fear the resolve and determination of the common man to break the shackles of fear of death, god, the devil and the overlords.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #29
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
hey guys! Interesting stuff. Can you tell me where I go to take these pics like you guys do? I would like to do more research. In response: What is it that we should do to prepare or help others for this event? Thanks =)
I suggest you start by not believing a word of it.
This isn't to say that there's no chance of this, but it's improbable.
There's no question we're in the middle of a major human event in the timeline of Earth, but it seems more likely that it's something humans are inadvertently manifesting than a cosmic calamity like this Planet X scenario.

It would certainly be an odd coincidence that we would find ourselves here, right in the middle of an evolutionary leap in consciousness, just to be killed by the passing of a foreign object in space (while the Illuminati carry on in their underground cities).

More information and resources from many sites are in this endless thread from another forum.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #30
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Nibiru caught on SOHO 06.19.09

I have learned that there are some things that are beyond our control. To fear disaster or death caused by cosmic events is not productive. The quality of life while you live, it is the most important thing you can focus on right now. It is more difficult to live than die. To have faith is even more challenging.

There are certain challenges that we meet in life where we must choose to fear or move forward. This resistance can sometimes falter many possibilities in your own life. Right now, enjoy what you have. Love your friends and family. Have fun. Laugh. Enjoy the gift of life.

We are all made of this cosmic dust. If it is fate that we clash into oblivion, then realize that you were not here before you were born. Warp your mind around the fact that most people take the miracle of life for granted. The only perception of your existence is awareness. Without awareness, your perception is in the void. And this void is the playground of the ebb and flow of life and death. It is the fear of this mental negative thinking that can cause you more harm than the actual event.

Please realize that even natural death is another transformation from one step of awareness to another.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:19 AM   #31
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
More information and resources from many sites are in this endless thread from another forum.
Having a quick scan and found this...

I don´t know bout these projectcamelot people, are they credible? Sometimes they seem to just swallow it all, and some other times you just sit by their films totally in schock about how real it all seems.

That made me smile are we gullible?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #32
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I would suggest that instead of being led by someone else's opinion, try your own first. Go here and read what SOHO is all about and what the images represent.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...me-images.html
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #33
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I would suggest that instead of being led by someone else's opinion, try your own first. Go here and read what SOHO is all about and what the images represent.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...me-images.html
yes .... and my opinion its all is .. perfect
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #34
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Now that I look at it more, I see more. Looking at the last circle on the right, it has 4 rays comming out of it. The first two rays (top and bottom on the left) would be the jump to negative and positive 4th density. Then the second two rays would be the almost immediate jump to 5th density positive and negative. Then the antenna of the dragon fly are the continuance of this evolution to two different versions of the planet until the next density jump.

I don't know what the crop circle means, but if you are looking for other stuff in it, I see a stinger in it's tail.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:56 AM   #35
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

The dragon fly would be recognised by everyone on this planet>this looks like a series of rotating"marbles"where the green bunches in different degrees in each circle and looks like one and two poles<north and south xcepting in the wing area where it is east and west>keepig it simple<huh
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/06/29

Return of Planet X

Date:
06-29-09

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Gilbert Eriksen, Kevin Miller

Author and researcher Gilbert Eriksen outlined both science and biblical prophecy regarding the return of Planet X (Wormwood) which he believes will have dire consequences for the Earth. Rather than a planet, he suggested that Wormwood is actually a brown dwarf star, a huge iron oxide ball on an elliptical orbit in our solar system, which has 60 times the mass of Jupiter. It transits toward us on an 1,800 year cycle and is currently quite close, he claimed.

Eriksen maintained that NASA is aware of Wormwood's presence through their satellite data, but is covering it up. The object can currently be seen by infrared telescopes in the Southern Hemisphere, and is inside the orbital radius of Neptune (Right Ascension: 18 h), he said. Prophecy in the Book of Revelation, such as the "moon became like blood" and "the sky was split apart like a scroll" refer to events brought about by Wormwood's passage and could take place as early as this summer, he warned.

Among the cataclysms we'll see are meteorites hitting Earth, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes with huge tectonic shifts, and powerful tsunamis, he detailed. Unfortunately, the following summer (2010) will be even worse, as the methane atmosphere of Wormwood causes fire to rain down from the sky, and 1/3 of the Earth will be incinerated, Eriksen continued. For more on his "Wormwood Science" see this excerpt from his book

http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/science.html

I am not saying I agree with this, just putting it up for discussion.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote