Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #51
chickenshoes

Thumbs down Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
To put it bluntly my friend, though good for the planet, I have never met an only child that did not have some serious issues to work out as a result of it and I'm sure many here would agree with me (including only children).
Hello, I'm new here, but I have to say, I don't agree with you, and, where is your proof of this? Are you a child psychologist, specializing in the treatment of the "unique" problems of only children?

I am an only child, and I get so sick and tired of an occasional person assuming I'm somehow "broken" because of it.

Being an only child is NOT a bad, defective, dysfunctional way to be raised. I came by all my problems honestly, not because my parents decided not to egotistically fill the world with little copies of themselves.

In fact, the most ill behaved children I have ever met in my life came from a family of 8. They were at the time, and I assume still are, rotten to the core. They lied, cheated, stole, acted out in totally inappropriate ways constantly, had absolutely no compassion. In my opinion, this may have been (in part) due to a lack of individualized attention from their parents.

That being said, it will be much harder to institute a 1 child policy than anyone realizes.

Accidents happen, and there are way too many radical anti abortionists in the states to allow any little zygote or embryo to be done away with without shooting the doctors or bombing the clinics. Something like this could potentially set them into overdrive, I would think.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #52
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford

KING LEAR;

Hey John is that you. Sure looks like you in front of your fireplace...

SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #53
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Benjamin Fulford is an inteligent man who CARES FOR
THE LITTLE PEOPLE !

And that is good enough for me.

Frank Conde.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #54
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Last night's Benjamin Fulford telephone interview (see above) has been edited and is available here.

* While we're at it, a transcript of our conversation with George Green two days ago is available here - already. Kudos to our transcription team: we weren't even aware that anyone had been working on it until it was done! (The best possible definition of delegation )
Thanks for the update Bill.

I must say though, that I sense either some confusion in Fulford's remarks. It is obvious that he is been feed some information regarding events to come from certain powers, but we need to be careful how we receive these information. It is best to analyze first, rather than attribute truth or deceit to it.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #55
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

I am a bit disappointed by some of the reactions here. I really think Benjamin is a good guy and I don't see a problem with his story. I've heard/seen several of his interviews and read his articles and I don't find anything confusing about him. I think he is very clear and straightforward in presenting his position, not giving you any diplomatic veiled BS but plain and raw truth. IIRC D. Rockefeller responded to him something in the sense that they don't say things so bluntly but choose their words more carefully, hinting that Benjamin should do that too. Well he doesn't and that's what I like about him and that might be what's confusing many people. Maybe they're too used to the tricky and backstabbing manners of most people, especially in politics, to believe that Ben is for real. Also as for him saying "one source tells me his, another tells me his", that is nothing strange in this situation, do Bill and Kerry's sources all say the same?

I must say I actually had this idea before I heard about Ben - that the only way to deal with the Illuminati would be to use trained assassins to kill off the top. The way I see it, any diplomatic dealing with them will only postpone things. They have already shown that they'll stick to their plans even if it takes centuries. In a thousand years they'll still be here with the same agenda. Question is, will we still be here to stop them? So with this in mind I was quite nicely surprised when I heard about Benjamin and this secret society. I think his plan is pretty simple and good. What we're probably all wondering about is, will he keep his word when the time comes? Even though I admire his attempts to solve things peacefully, I actually hope They will make a mistake and the assassins will retaliate mercilessly, for reasons mentioned above.

I've read several comments of disbelief here towards the "ninja" thing. I'm sorry but, what's the problem again? You don't believe in ninjas? You believe in ETs, in the Illuminati but not ninjas? Please. Ninjas have been a solid part of [mainly] japanese culture for a long time, just like samurai and yakuza. I see nothing strange about that. The guys Benjamin talks about are trained assassins and as this society is in the far east, well, i think trained assassin and ninja should be pretty much synonyms out there. Is it hard to believe there's a secret society with trained assassins? How would that be strange in today's world?

Also there was a question "do you think the Illuminati would be scared of ninjas?" Well, they should be. They're rich and powerful but not immortal. I've seen one of the crews making one of the 911 movies catch David Rockefeller on the street and ask him questions with a camera. If a bunch of ordinary young guys can find him on the street, then surely a trained assassin can find him and kill him. It's not like no one can kill Them, just that no one dared to do so yet.

So, I have some hope in Benjamin's plans and soon enough we'll probably see if he will achieve what he's trying to achieve or back off. He hasn't been proven wrong yet, right? Just accused, like pretty much everyone on this battlefield.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #56
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, as soon as assassinations start all the elites run in the underground bases with 20 ft titanium walls ordering everyone to blow up the evil countries terrorizing us.

how can they be assassinated there?

Then they will be able to convince the public to unleash the military machine, etc.

Ben is for sure honest and caring. But is he being used as an illuminati tool? Has he considered that? How do his contacts contact him without being traced by the machine? hmmm

I like Ben.....shaman plants make you see things straight. Powerful they are.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #57
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
I am a bit disappointed by some of the reactions here. I really think Benjamin is a good guy and I don't see a problem with his story. I've heard/seen several of his interviews and read his articles and I don't find anything confusing about him. I think he is very clear and straightforward in presenting his position, not giving you any diplomatic veiled BS but plain and raw truth. IIRC D. Rockefeller responded to him something in the sense that they don't say things so bluntly but choose their words more carefully, hinting that Benjamin should do that too. Well he doesn't and that's what I like about him and that might be what's confusing many people. Maybe they're too used to the tricky and backstabbing manners of most people, especially in politics, to believe that Ben is for real. Also as for him saying "one source tells me his, another tells me his", that is nothing strange in this situation, do Bill and Kerry's sources all say the same?

I must say I actually had this idea before I heard about Ben - that the only way to deal with the Illuminati would be to use trained assassins to kill off the top. The way I see it, any diplomatic dealing with them will only postpone things. They have already shown that they'll stick to their plans even if it takes centuries. In a thousand years they'll still be here with the same agenda. Question is, will we still be here to stop them? So with this in mind I was quite nicely surprised when I heard about Benjamin and this secret society. I think his plan is pretty simple and good. What we're probably all wondering about is, will he keep his word when the time comes? Even though I admire his attempts to solve things peacefully, I actually hope They will make a mistake and the assassins will retaliate mercilessly, for reasons mentioned above.

I've read several comments of disbelief here towards the "ninja" thing. I'm sorry but, what's the problem again? You don't believe in ninjas? You believe in ETs, in the Illuminati but not ninjas? Please. Ninjas have been a solid part of [mainly] japanese culture for a long time, just like samurai and yakuza. I see nothing strange about that. The guys Benjamin talks about are trained assassins and as this society is in the far east, well, i think trained assassin and ninja should be pretty much synonyms out there. Is it hard to believe there's a secret society with trained assassins? How would that be strange in today's world?

Also there was a question "do you think the Illuminati would be scared of ninjas?" Well, they should be. They're rich and powerful but not immortal. I've seen one of the crews making one of the 911 movies catch David Rockefeller on the street and ask him questions with a camera. If a bunch of ordinary young guys can find him on the street, then surely a trained assassin can find him and kill him. It's not like no one can kill Them, just that no one dared to do so yet.

So, I have some hope in Benjamin's plans and soon enough we'll probably see if he will achieve what he's trying to achieve or back off. He hasn't been proven wrong yet, right? Just accused, like pretty much everyone on this battlefield.

Open minds are spiritual minds and speak the truth, how you iterpret this
words reflects on your state of mind.

Remember:

COMPASSION

FORGIVENESS

HUMILITY

UNDERSTANDING

VALOR

APPREACIAATION

Frank Conde.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #58
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Benjamin Fulford has the best of intentions. When he specifies it is in everyones best interests to give these greedy, no good, heartless power junkies, amnesty, he appears to have weighed that carefully, thoughtfully, and human'fully'

p.s. hi frank

Last edited by 21sept; 09-08-2008 at 08:27 PM.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #59
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

We have not met this person. The photo was provided by Benjamin. Just for information and interest only.

Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #60
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

I too felt alittle disappointed by some of the comments posted above and rather liked Conde's comment below.

[QUOTE=CONDE;2699]
Open minds are spiritual minds and speak the truth, how you interpret these
words reflects on your state of mind.

Yes there is so much confusion out there and most of you are probably far more informed than I am, being rather new to all of this. But as spiritual beings, should we not be able to listen with respect and not rush to judgement? Sure, we are all entitled to an opinion, and it is good to be able to debate, but one of the drawbacks to postings, and email and so on, is that they can sometimes read with an edge that may not be intended. To be honest the feeling I got as I read through this was almost as if we were spoiling some kind of fight.....but with the wrong guy!!

I'm going to quote Conde again:
Open minds are spiritual minds and speak the truth; how you interpret these words reflects on your state of mind.

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #61
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

haha a assassin of motivated by good.

One of My favorite personal quotes =

"Shrouded in darkness to serve the light"
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #62
OceanWinds

agreed...
Old 09-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #63
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Just listened and I'm glad for an update from Ben - I've missed the monthly appearances with Jeff Rense - the last Interview I heard was for the Alex Jones show in August which went quite strangely in my opinion and Alex was quite quick to dismiss Ben's comments about China. One point in this telephone discussion I can't get my head around is Ben's lack of suspicion on the installment of a world government so that E.T. trusts us enough to explore space. I have come across these ideas before and I'm surprised that Ben is repeating these sentiments. Maybe it's my own lack of trust or maybe it's my own experiences that make me want to now turn away from what Ben is saying and focus on my own vision, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be very interested in what this brilliant man has to say - he really does have some wonderful things to say that echo truth in my heart...

Last edited by ucan; 09-09-2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: I thought that what I wrote sounded too negative when that wasn't really what I meant.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #64
OceanWinds

Default Two Darks does not make light

Here is an analogy.

Imagine a beautiful pristine lake... a river flows into this lake bringing minerals and fresh pristine water from the mountains. There are plants, bacteria and all sorts of mircrobes growing in the lake. These feed different creatures in a food chain all the way up to the large fish in this lake. And this is all in balance, with no interference from an outside source.

Around this lake is an awe inspiring forest... it is full of shrubs, insects, trees, birds, deer... and their predators, like bears and wolves. But again this is in complete balance around the lake... infact it is in harmony and balance with the lake. And this is without any outside interference.

Now picture this... the water going into the lake from the river is diverted to a city hundreds of kilometers away. Only a trickle is let down the original river as a token gesture.

The eco-system changes... the water level in the lake recedes, the lake warms up. Because of this the oxygen levels go down and algae flourishes through out the lake. All the fish in the lake die, and the microbes turn anaerobic (no oxygen) and a large stench eminates from the lake. The lake is stagnant... mammals, birds, and other creatures have to leave the area because their source of water and food is no longer enough. Trees and plants begin to wither and die because their water source is no enough.

The ecosystem is no longer in balance, which means it is no longer healthy.

Some people will probably think the algae is the reason the ecosystem is upset. So they will dump chemicals into the lake to try and kill the algae... but this will have no effect. Some will suggest that the lake is upset because of the massive amounts of flys in the lake... and will try to put chemicals into the lake to kill them. But this will also not have an effect, both of these are examples of trying to force nature. The only effect will be an even greater degenerative effect on the ecosystem.

The real problem is the fresh water source from the river being diverted. And once the lakes original water source is restored... the problems of algae, stink, flys.... and everything else will go away as balance is restored. It might take some time, but it will be restored.

And it is the same with the darkness on the planet. Label it what ever you want... illuminati, Jesuit, demons... it does not matter, it is all darkness. Darkness not meaning evil, darkness meaning absence of light. A dark act is a dark act regardless of the source, and it is degenerative.

Trying to kill a bunch of people who perform degenerative acts will not solve a thing. The two dark acts will not bring the light. Only generative acts will bring light...

Keeping a persons headspace in a positive light, living a life of honor and integrity... and extending love into all actions is what will change the world. And one person who does this... is far more powerful than millions who do not.

And if enough live like this there will be no darkness... there will only be an earth in harmony and balance. Two examples off the top of my head is Mother Teresa... she change the world dramatically. And Mahatma Ghandi... he took India back from Britain without a single bullet.

Any person who really wants to make a change for the planet... and I really mean make a change should follow their example. And on top of this even if the illuminati, and whatnot were taken out by ninjas... the people are still corrupted. A new group would come in and perform the same acts... the soil will give the same fruit.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 AM   #65
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

I understand your analogy, OceanWinds, and agree, but this whole equation has too many elements. I agree that it's always preferable to choose a peaceful solution, based on love rather than revenge, so I don't want to argue your point, but this situation still raises some questions in me. And I don't have clear answers, there are just too many unknowns.

Abusing your analogy a little, reading the beginning I first thought diverting the stream was analogous to the Illuminati's actions. Then returning the stream would mean getting rid of the Illuminati Just a different perspective.

Then there's this notorious question: would it have been a good or bad thing if someone had killed Hitler a couple of years before 1945? Same thing now with the World Elite. My dilemma is this: if you take drastic measures, like killing, you're committing a crime, not only by our judicial system, but against universal laws too. On the other hand, say at least hypothetically, by not killing these relatively few people, you're allowing for mass murder, torture, mind control, rape, extensive economical scams and similar things to happen. It's a bit like sitting and doing nothing.
Yes, I get the point that there are other ways to go about it. But that brings the question, are these ways quick and effective enough? I believe in the long run the peaceful solutions are necessary and they should be worked on all along. I'm raising the question whether additional, more extreme measures, are cathegorically a bad thing, or a rather necessary support for the less extreme ones. Because in my opinion time is not on our side here. Neither is money and many other things. Not that money is important but it's still an effective tool to achieve many goals. And They have lots of it.

I'm not really taking a side here, I'm not entirely sure what's right or wrong in this situation, so I raise this as a question for everyone to share an opinion. Also, Ben's agenda is "assassination is coming IF you keep killing people [through war/disease etc]". So 1. there is a clear warning, and 2. it's a few assassinations as a response to mass murder basically. So what exactly is ethical or unethical here? Both options have pros and cons. I believe a peaceful way is prefferable. But I'm not so sure that NEVER going to extreme measures, even when dealing with extreme conditions, is always correct.

So what to choose? In a way I like this prospect and in a way I do have a moral problem with it. But I also have a moral problem with letting a few *******s abuse billions of people. I'd like to know people's opinions on this point.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #66
OceanWinds

Please if you will... consider the soil that gave the fruit of Hitler. It was just after world war one, and the germans had to repay debt to france. They were upset about it, times were not good. The germans were punished for the nazis actions. The country was poor, and not well treated. It was upset, and it turned to hitler. If after world war one all nations were extended love and unity... instead of punishment I am sure he would have never come to power.

Everything happens exactly as it should... the problem with hilter is that he was only a fly... and not the garbage heap that attracts the flys. Get rid of the garbage, and you automatically get rid of the flys. Just like in your house when you get fruit flys... you can never kill them as long as fruit sits on the counter.

Now as long as everyone treats each other with dignity, respect, love, tolerance... and such. People like hitler will never rise to power... organizations like the illuminati and whatnot cannot exist. Hate, Greed, Contempt, Complacency... these breed hitlers and st
alins.

We have seen that peace can effect large scale change. Just look at Ghandi... he took back india without one bullet. Not one single bullet... imagine fighting a war where the opposing side did not want to fight or kill anyone. And they were the nicest people you could meet... now motivate your soldiers to fight them... i highly doubt anyone could do it.

Violence cannot vibrate in a field of love... the illuminati know this, the dark forces know this. This is why they keep the populations in a field of terror through the media, and other stuff. It cant happen...

I hope I answered your questions.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #67
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

BF: The idea is to replace war with a different kind of economic competition. So it would be like a peaceful war, sort of like a global Olympics. For example, the Americans would compete with the Chinese to develop Africa. Or, in other words, come up with some sort of way where we’d periodically give everybody on the planet a goal that they all work towards. Because one thing war has done in the past, it has motivated people to go to extraordinary efforts. Unfortunately it’s been efforts to kill and conquer.

But the idea of mobilizing people can be used for peaceful purposes. A good example was Hitler starting up the Autobahn. He said: OK, you’re all unemployed, you’ve got no work. All right, we’re gonna build the best highway system the world has ever seen. And they did. So never mind all the genocide and stuff-- that happened later-- but just the idea that you mobilize everybody.

So, for example, I’m asking for a 3-year campaign, at the end of which, all environmental destruction will be stopped; every kid on the planet [voices becomes choked with emotion] will have a full mind [wipes away tears] and a full stomach; and human potential will be released. [wipes away tears] And the economic benefits would be just totally mind-boggling.

At the same time, instead of having something like DARPA, you know, high-tech research for the purposes of killing, make it high-tech research for the purposes of promoting life. For example, immortality is around the corner. If you could live another 30, 40 years, you could probably live to be a thousand or more if you wanted. So they should put as much resources as possible into that. And we can make ourselves more intelligent with drugs, with gene therapies, to raise our intelligence. We could have a kind of a paradigm shift, I mean a fractal shift, really-- like the Cambrian explosion-- within a matter of maybe dozens or hundreds of years at most. If we want.

If everybody raises their IQ to 200, 300, and they’ve got infinite free power and immortality, who knows what we’re gonna think up? It’ll set off a kind of, you know, exponential explosion of progress, which you can only begin to wonder and imagine what it’s gonna be like.

But it’s real. It’s not some kind of science fiction. It’s all there in the current technology. You can read it and see it.

KC: We have it within our grasp.

BF: Yes. And so we should really just go for it! I mean, try to save every soul you can. If we can make everybody immortal, we should. And then if there’s not enough room for them, we’ll have to go out into space.

KC: But in essence, it seems like this threat that you’re talking about the Yakuza and the secret societies have made to, in essence, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, right?-- the ones that are at the very top-- that if things don’t change, they are basically going to be motivated to, sort of, eliminate them?

BF: Well, it’s a slave revolt they’re dealing with, basically. And it’s one they can’t stop this time. I mean, Kennedy basically lead an unsuccessful slave revolt.

KC: Right.

Appreciation

Compassion

Forgiveness

Humility

Understanding

Valor
Old 09-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #68
Draecon13
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Oceanwinds for your understanding of the principles of Knowledge. Your position is correct and "IF" enough people can re-connect with that inner understanding, I feel there is a chance for our survival and redemption. Time is very short and most seem to be caught in the illusion of reality we as a race have created in the world. We need to let go of that illusion and let our inner Knowledge (that has always been there from the Creator) guide us. If we can do this we have a chance of seeing the damage we have done to our world and ourselves, and correct it. And we have a chance of seeing the negative intervention the off-world races are currently unfolding in our fractured and ill-prepared world. We need to enter the community of intelligent life in the universe united, self sufficient and with discretion.

Strength and Knowledge to All
Draecon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #69
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I too side with the position that Ben seems like a lovely, deeply compassionate man who has been caught up in some very unusual situations.

Of course, like all info, we analyse and assess it against other sources. That is just common sense.

But I get a real sense of genuineness from Ben and if there are any errors from his sources, I don't believe he is making stuff up.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #70
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

MR. FULFORD AT RENSE NOW LIVE !
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #71
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, OceanWinds, you're going a bit around the problem I have in mind, so I'll try to explain better.

As for the Hitler thing - sure, if people had been different, Hitler would never happen. But that's not the point. Hitler did happen. So imagine it's like 1942, war is going on and here's the question: would killing him be a bad thing? Sure he's not the only one, just a fly like you say, but this is more about the principle. Let's assume for a moment the nazi force would crumble without him. I'm talking about an archetype situation where you have a chance to kill a guy who will otherwise kill millions. Would it be a bad thing to kill him?

As for Illuminati - if people had a sense of personal responsibility, we wouldn't be where we are now. But we are here, in this mess. I don't wanna hear "IF we'd have acted differently, things would be different now." Mankind has acted as it did and here we are. There are people who commit mass murder, develop and release diseases, start nonsensical wars, steal... you name it. And we know about it and know who they are, to a large extent. And we have reasons to believe that if we don't stop them, it will get much worse. If we all got microchipped, out "life" would be over, because what we'd have couldn't be called life. So I'm asking: can you really stop them with love? Before it's too late?

You're right that killing some, others would probably come in their places. But maybe, getting rid of the few on the top who push very fast for the worst things imaginable would slow Them down a lot and give us a much better chance of working on better solutions. The choice just MIGHT be -no violence and slavery- on one side, and -a bit of violence and freedom- on the other.

You said "imagine fighting a war where the opposing side did not want to fight or kill anyone. And they were the nicest people you could meet... now motivate your soldiers to fight them... i highly doubt anyone could do it."
In my opinion here you are _completely_ wrong. Wars are ALL about people killing other people who are not in the least their enemies. The guys on the battlefield have no interest in killing the guys on the other side. Your location says Canada. What if my country gets into war with Canada and they send you and me to fight? What interest do I have in shooting at you? None. Would I do it? No. Would the other soldiers do it? You bet they would! Because the government brainwashes them with crap about patriotism and fighting for their country. Or you want to tell me that the US fights in Iraq because the citizens of Iraq are bad people? It's in fact very easy to motivate basically nice people to kill other nice people and it's been happening all throughout history. People are easy to manipulate. You doubt anyone could do it? The Illuminati are masters of doing it. They wouldn't fool me and they wouldn't fool you I'm sure. But they damn well would fool almost all the rest.

But imagine, kill top ten military officers or involved politicians on each side and the war is over. There will be no one left to have interest in it. Just a few shots instead of several years of killing civilians. Cause ordinary soldiers are pretty much civilians too. Just guys like you and me who got a uniform and a gun and an order to kill.
Or even better, as someone said recently - put the politicians [like Bush] on the battlefield to sort it out among themselves, and the war will not be over soon, it will never begin in the first place. Wars are all about people with no interest in the war killing other people who have no interest in the war. The soldiers are not bad people. But they kill. Because a few guys convince them that it's the right thing to do.

I agree Gandhi was a great man and did things right. It's just that right now we need a few dozen of them working really fast. Yes, love is the right way. But somehow people have been missing that point for centuries and now it seems to be a bit late.
Anyway, I'm still interested in what others think too.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:10 AM   #72
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

OK ?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:46 AM   #73
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

The transcript of the 6 September Benjamin Fulford phone interview has just been posted at Project Camelot.

Clck here

Kudos again to our extremely efficient transcription team. Guys, you know who you are.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:01 AM   #74
OceanWinds

Here is what you are saying... Would it be ok to kill a few men to save millions of lives, suffering, and grief? and you gave an example... which is hitler. And my answer is that it is not that simple... but in the end it is never ok.

Right now there is two problems with this that I can see.

#1. You use Hitler and his Nazis as the reference... and that if they were "nipped in the bud" millions of lives and suffering would have not happened. Now just because millions of lives are saved in this scenario doesn't mean life on earth would be better for it. This is an assumption. Perhaps this war averted something even worse...

#2. Your second assumption close the first, in that you think that the scenario will work out exactly the same each time. This is an exemplafied scenario... given by church, hollywood, government, and so forth. The general idea being that if you go out and kill the baddies life gets better for everyone. This approach has never ever worked through out history. Just look at iraq and afghanistan...

The problem is with the soil... greed, contempt, complacency, and whatnot is generates the environment for these types of things to happen. So kill one million "baddies"... they will just keep on coming back, like the teeth in a sharks mouth. As long as that shark has food to eat those teeth will keep coming back. But starve that shark of its prey... and it will whither away or leave to different waters.

And yes... in history there have been times where peacefull peoples have been conquered ruthlessly. The spanish inquisition is a good example... it could have been karmic... or something necessary for humanity to learn something about itself. I dont have all the answers... again its not that simple... but i will tell you this. All things happen as they should.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #75
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Conde;

Stop looking at me, it's freaky.

SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote