Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

STATE OF THE PLANET
NEW POST
http://www.projectcamelot.org

14 March 2009

• We have just received the following urgent notification from Marci MdDowell, on behalf of Dan Burisch. It is important to note that there is no immediate danger at this time. However, we are posting this in the spirit of peace and unity for all peoples of the planet. This is a wake-up call for all. As it appears that we are not on the catastrophic timeline however, this does not lessen the urgency for all to come together in peace during this time.

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sorry, my mistake, this part of the announcement is available to Eagles Disobey members only.
You must subscribe to their free forum to see this. --Kerry

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

Stay tuned to: http://www.eaglesdisobey.net

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.

Information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

PURSUANT TO TAU IX-6 PROTOCOLS FOR THE H-1-E MAJ: EAGLES DISOBEY WILL STAND IN ABEYANCE FOR 72 HOURS FOR THIS PUBLIC NOTIFICATION! ONCE THE 72 HOURS EXPIRES, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS!

DR. BURISCH WILL LIKELY BE ENTERING A 1-2 WEEK RETREAT, TO MAKE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION. PER PREPLANNED DECISIONS, DR. BURISCH HAS CALLED FOR A "DEVICE" TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR THE ENTIRE MAP DATABASE FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL REVEAL IT. IT MEANS HE HAS IT AT HIS DISPOSAL SHOULD CONDITIONS WARRANT.) DON'T ANYONE EVEN ASK: DR. BURISCH'S LITTLE ONES ARE REMAINING WHERE THEY ARE - IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA! WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL RESULT IN T2! DR. BURISCH WILL HAVE CONTACT ONLY WITH DR. McDOWELL, HIS PRIVATE RELIGIOUS ASSOCIATE (A RABBI), AND DR. GOLDSTEIN OUR PSYCH. PER OUR PREPLANNED PROCEDURES, IN THE EVENT OF THIS HAPPENING, DR. GOLDSTEIN WILL ACT AS THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE, THE VOICE FOR EAGLES DISOBEY. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR MORE BY MARCH 28, 2009. SHOULD OTHER EVENTS OCCUR, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL IMMEDIATELY REVERT TO AN ALERT/EMERGENCY MODE AND ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLIC.

Reposted here as a courtesy to Marci McDowell and Dan Burisch.

--Kerry

Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 03-15-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
jstgermain
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dan Burisch

Please forgive me... I am not sure what this is all about. What does this cryptic message mean...???
jstgermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

I do follow what is going on. I Just got a triple number 222 Meaning new cycle.
I checked the Project C/A and found this.

T1 alternate events

1. It look like to pay attention to America and economy/gun controll/Sovernity/
Civ war with or without shooting

2. Also Clinton and Iran

3.N koran/Japan. Satellite shoot down to start a war with the US as well, lowest probability
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Just got a 333 something is now definitly changing
Old 03-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ????

is there enybody out there
me no got a clue eeee!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Some how i had to go to the cnn web page got a triple 555

Make CNN Your Home Page
updated 5:55 p.m. EDT, Sat March 14, 200
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I would suggest that anyone who is confused by this latest message from Dan and Marci go to Project Camelot and download videos pertaining to Dan. Also visit their website. The message given today does not seem to imply any immediate danger; merely be warned and ready.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Another get ready stage then! but no need to panic just yet!
All very if but.
Still better watch this space i guess.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I don't get it then, if he has decoded a date for a T2 timeline catastrophe that we have supposedly avoided in the first place than what is the big deal?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I do follow what is going on. I Just got a triple number 222 Meaning new cycle.
I checked the Project C/A and found this.

T1 alternate events

1. It look like to pay attention to America and economy/gun controll/Sovernity/
Civ war with or without shooting

2. Also Clinton and Iran

3.N koran/Japan. Satellite shoot down to start a war with the US as well, lowest probability
Just found this....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Japan today threatened to shoot down a satellite that North Korea plans to launch early next month if it shows any signs of striking its territory.

Tokyo's warning that it would deploy its multibillion-dollar missile defence system raised tensions in the region after North Korea said that it had identified a potential "danger area" near Japanese territory along the rocket's flight path.

The regime told the International Maritime Organisation that the missile would be launched during daylight between 4 and 8 April, and that its boosters would fall into the Sea of Japan – about 75 miles (120km) from Japan's north-west coast – and the Pacific Ocean.

Officials in Tokyo said they reserved the right to destroy any threatening object in mid-flight, despite North Korean warnings that it would consider such a move an act of war.

"Under our law, we can intercept any object if it is falling towards Japan, including any attacks on Japan, for our security," Takeo Kawamura, the chief cabinet secretary, told reporters.

Despite repeated assurances from Pyongyang that the rocket is a vital part of North Korea's space programme, other countries in the region suspect the hardware is a Taepodong-2 ballistic missile.

South Korean intelligence has reported a build-up of activity in recent days near the missile's launch pad at Musudan-ri base on its neighbour's north-east coast.

Any missile launch, even one intended to put a satellite into orbit, would represent a snub to the US administration, which has repeatedly invited the communist state to return to negotiations over its nuclear weapons programme.

Last month the US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, urged the north to cancel the launch, which US officials say would be in violation of a 2006 UN security council resolution.

The South Korean foreign ministry said in a statement: "If North Korea goes ahead with the launch, we believe there will be discussions and a response by the security council on the violation of the resolution."

The UN secretary-general, Ban Ki-moon, said a missile or satellite launch would "threaten the peace and stability in the region."

After Japan's transport ministry ordered airlines and shipping companies operating in the area to take precautionary measures, Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways said they would alter flight paths on several European and other routes.

Speculation has been mounting for weeks that North Korea was about to put its hitherto unreliable missile technology to the test. The regime suffered a setback in 2006 when a Taepodong-2 missile – theoretically capable of reaching Alaska – blew up moments into its flight.

Japan has intensified efforts to protect itself against conventional missile attacks since 1998, when the north test-launched a long-range rocket over its territory without warning.

In response, Japan and the US have jointly developed a ballistic missile defence system that includes interceptor missiles on board ships and Patriot missiles dotted around Tokyo.

But experts believe that a rocket capable of launching a satellite into orbit may be too high to intercept.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-missile/print

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #12
franciejones
Banned

I never understand this stuff....eagles disobey is too confusing for me.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

222,333,555 WTF??

I don't get it either. Who cares or is even "shocked to tears" about a date for an event that will not occur because of a totally different timeline?

Is there a brief summary of the whole "eagles disobey" stuff, aside from the burisch videos?

Last edited by thuras; 03-15-2009 at 01:29 AM.
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:19 AM   #14
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

I never liked vibes of Dan Burisch ,at some point I even read good critique
of his "story " and that sounded much more logical and true to me .
the story of T1 and T2 same thing in T1 if I remember correctly
Hilary Clinton becomes president of USA ,well ....

my take on this is that PTB are running scared ,paradigm is shifting and thru
agents like Dan Burisch they try to scare s.. out of us too .

well take your "device "and stick it

Love and Light to everyone including Dan Burisch and his private religious associate (a rabbi)

Last edited by jazzgad; 03-15-2009 at 04:34 AM.
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:44 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
but no need to panic just yet!
All very if but.
Still better watch this space i guess.
Actually: There is never any need to panic, nor is there a need to feel any fear. You don't have to watch this space at all unless you are interested.

Jacqui, I'm not picking on you specifically - this is true for all the worry guts that read these kind of pronouncements!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 AM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

11:11 and such...synchronicity of love...stay tuned to your love tunes! : )

Time as we know it is spreading and flowing and floating and stretching and surrounding life...not a thing like we use to "think" of time !

Just a bit of sharing on my perusing on those triple digits:

111= Energy Flow; Any energy flow, such as electricity, money. water, sexual energy, etc.

222= New Cycle: The beginning of a new cycle, the nature of which depends on the next triple number you see.

333= Decision; You have a decision to make. The decision will lead to either 666, which means you repeat the lesson again in some other way, or it will lead to 999, which is completion and you have learned the lesson.

444= The Mystery School: What is occurring in life is a lesson around the learning about reality. This school is learning, such as reading books or studying a subject, but not actual doing.

555= Unity Consciousness; this is the number when someone has attained unity consciousness. They have mastered all levels of the mystery school. It is the highest number. It is the number of Christ.

666= Earth Consciousness: This is the number of the beast in the bible, so it can represent pure evil, but it is also the number of mankind and life. Carbon is the basis of life, and carbon has six protons, six neutrons, and six electrons. Generally when you see this number, it means watch out for physical events that are presenting themselves at that moment, and simply be careful.

777= The Mystery School: This is the part of the school where you are not just reading books about life, but are also practicing it.

888= Completion of a particular lesson within the mystery school.

999= Completion of a cycle of events.

000= Has no value.

And hey...mileage will vary...these numbers can also mean what they mean to You and You only for personal reasons...such is life. It IS Your Life : )
Old 03-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #17
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
STATE OF THE PLANET
NEW POST
http://www.projectcamelot.org

Stay tuned to: http://www.eaglesdisobey.net

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.
Nothing more on this link than is already written here.
My best quess is that it is about manipulation through time travel.

Last edited by avyaktam; 03-15-2009 at 07:56 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

O btw most people do not know how bad it is, because there not at the level where the agenda is running.

And if you fear the information then you are the one that got a probleem and not the messager.

We all can see the future most of us wil see some of it during sleep some awake. Also you can see why there is still there goining to be some kind of catastrophe. This because most people ignore the warning from others and
labeling them insane. Onless we get 10% of the 6.8 billion people awake there wil be people leaving soon.

The ons who desided not to follow this system of slavery have made the choice to stay alive(your host) and you do not have to worry about the rest. Just spread the info without fear and your done.If something is going to happen on a large scale you will get a warning you only will recognize when you need to move to a save place
Old 03-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Btw the triple number list I coppied past that from david willcock forum, this triple number is know also by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Your going to have to trust your higher self for gattering information.

Good luck because it does not exist .
Old 03-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #20
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Two "bifurcation points" of extreme change in 2003 and 2008 have been established from Smelyakov’s studies of more local cycles of planetary movement as well as the statistically-estimated timing of the most significant population changes in China.

[3/13/09: Jan Wicherink discovered that the ending-point was slightly ‘off’ in its calibration. The resulting ‘fix’ re-aligned the ‘bifurcation points,’ placing the projected 2008 event at March 20, 2009. Obama’s election, coupled with the economic collapse and the resulting ‘housecleaning’ now taking place, is one major fulfillment of this prophecy.]
http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards1...ead=243&page=2
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:41 PM   #21
Baggywrinkle

Enough drama queen posturing! Where's the beef?

This was a moonbat distraction from issues that real people are facing....back to basics:

San Francisco Chronicle

Things changed about a year ago. People aren’t coming in for spare cash any more. This is financial life and death.

“This is the worst I have ever seen,” said managing partner Joseph Chait. He would know: His late father took over the business in 1965; his wife’s grandfather started working there in 1952. Chait has been there since 1971.

“We are seeing more people who, if they are not at the end of their rope, they are close to it. They are just trying to stave it off.”

Customers come through the door in a sad, daily procession. They are close to default on their mortgage, car payments or their kid’s tuition. They have made the wrenching decision to quite literally sell the family jewels.

Shemano said they tell stories about a piece of jewelry or silver, how it has been in the family for generations. With every telling, the imagined value tends to grow.

“You’ve got to pop bubbles sometimes,” Chait said. “They tell you, ‘I remember this silver tea set from when I was little.’ And you have to say, ‘Well, it’s worth $40.’ ”

At times there are tears - “about once a week or twice a month on average,” Chait said.

Other times reality is slow to sink in. Chait recalls a woman who wanted cash for her silver and gold Rolex watch. She needed the money, she said, to make her Lexus payment.

If you really want to wring your hands over things you
have no control over how about North Korea and Iran
fielding a conventional explosive laced with cobalt-60 on
a rocket launched platform. Or how about a suitcase
conventional explosive laced with cobalt-60, carried by
a suicide bomber into the heart of your favorite city.
Easily attainable 50's technology with the ability to wipe
out life on the planet for 100,000 years.

Truly MAD (mutually assured destruction), This is the
weapons system portrayed in the classic book, "On the Beach."

Could it be that this is why the Japanese and Americans
have threatened to shoot down a communications satellite if launched by North Korea?

There now, commence wringing

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 03-15-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #22
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still hoping somebody can "translate" this message to a language everybody can understand. Very confusing to me, so far we all are just guessing.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #23
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Remember it is a spiritual war not a physical, that is just the result of people waking up. Time line will change faster and become more clearer when where closing in.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

From my understanding after reading the eagledisobey forum. Dan discovered a date that was decoded from a device related to ETs. This date was handed down as a crucial point in human history where a calamity of some kind altered or will alter the fate of Humans on Earth. However, Dan is saying that this event has been avoided. We have altered our timeline to prevent this catastrophe.

He is also saying that if we come closer in unity and love that many of the possible bad things that could happen can also be avoided. Dan will be giving more insight on the discovery after he has had time to evaluate the situation regarding his knowledge of coming events or this device.

We are reaching a point in our Human history where key events will shape and alter our path regarding our civilization here on the planet. Dan has an inside scoop on what could occur due to his discoveries. I encourage for you to look up Dan Burisch on youtube and watch his videos for more insight.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #25
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
From my understanding after reading the eagledisobey forum. Dan discovered a date that was decoded from a device related to ETs. This date was handed down as a crucial point in human history where a calamity of some kind altered or will alter the fate of Humans on Earth. However, Dan is saying that this event has been avoided. We have altered our timeline to prevent this catastrophe.

He is also saying that if we come closer in unity and love that many of the possible bad things that could happen can also be avoided. Dan will be giving more insight on the discovery after he has had time to evaluate the situation regarding his knowledge of coming events or this device.

We are reaching a point in our Human history where key events will shape and alter our path regarding our civilization here on the planet. Dan has an inside scoop on what could occur due to his discoveries. I encourage for you to look up Dan Burisch on youtube and watch his videos for more insight.
Thank you Surial for putting a clearer picture to this message. Now I'm off to educate myself on this man Dan Burisch
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote