Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Health Freedom alert! FDA stopping supplements

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=1445
PLEASE FORWARD AS WIDELY AS YOU CAN

Protect Your Health and Your Health Freedom

Urgent Action Alerts In This Issue

Can You Afford Not to Take These Actions?

~ 5 DAYS LEFT TO PROTECT SUPPLEMENTS
FROM ILLEGAL FDA ATTACK

~3 DAYS LEFT TO STOP USDA

FROM SURRENDERING ALL OVERSIGHT TO BIOTECH CORPORATIONS

LET'S TAKE THESE TWO EMERGENCIES ONE AT A TIME AND CREATE A MASSIVE PUSHBACK

1. FDA SAYS "NO SHIPMENT ACROSS STATE LINES IF STUDIES ABOUT SUPPLEMENT HAVE EVER BEEN PUBLISHED!"

FDA, both domestically and through Codex, has been trying to make information about the relationship of food and food components to health forbidden speech. That includes supplements, of course.

As if that were not bad enough, they have come up with another ploy to make it illegal to ship supplements across state lines IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY PUBLISHED HEALTH STUDIES ABOUT ANY INGREDIENT! And we have only 5 days to stop them.

This is a diabolical, but brilliant, drug company-inspired double whammy:

Whammy Number 1: Under proposed FDA/Codex rules you cannot tell anyone about what nutrients and supplement can do for them because they are, say the bureaucrats, not "supported" in the scientific literature (despite the science called "Biochemistry" and millions of peer-reviewed journal articles)

Whammy Number 2: You won't be able to get supplements if what they can do for you has ever been documented in the scientific literature, as part of any medical study.

It's Actually Even Worse Than That

In July, 2007, The FDA Amendments Act of 2007, Public Law 110-85, was adopted by the US. Congress. With your support, Natural Solutions Foundation Health Freedom advocates fought hard to convinced Senator Harkin (R-IL) to force inclusion of language exempting dietary supplements from the provisions in the law. That protective language is the law of the United States of America, enacted as section 1011, the DSHEA Product Rule of Construction.

The failed and corrupt FDA, however, in its relentless crusade to eliminate the rights of Americans to learn about or use the most significant economic competitor to pharmaceutical drugs has no respect for the law and no interest in either your freedom or your health. They are currently promulgating regulations which would make it illegal to ship supplements across state lines. This would accomplish both definitions of "Nutricide" as I have lectured and written about for years:

Nu tri cide (3 syllables):

1. The death of the body of knowledge about the relationship between health and nutrition

2. The death of large populations through the manipulation of the food [and supplement] supply.

URGENT ACTION REQUIRED NOW

Comments close on November 25, 2008 on a new regulatory sneak attack against supplements. FDA regulations will, if the FDA succeeds, make the shipment of supplements across state lines illegal - get this - IF THE SUPPLEMENT HAS BEEN THE SUBJECT OF A CLINICAL STUDY.

more info on link above
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Health Freedom alert! FDA stopping supplements

HOUNDS OF HELL! the true face of the fda is showing:
the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS!
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
jorjel
Avalon Senior Member

I don`t know what to say about this. I mean, there are a lot of big companies who produces natural dietary suplements (as Nutrilite, Forever Living products, Calivita, and the list is long) who are selling entire world. How can FDA stop this?
jorjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

There is so much going on this will no doubt get over looked by the public. We must not let this happen.

If only members of this forum responded by phone call it could make a big difference.

I'll be calling !
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

There has been so much research on aspartame, fluoride and MSG etc etc does this mean also they will ban shipping completely poisonous food, water and drinks which have these products in them also?

I plan to still get my good stuff if I have to any which way. There will just be 'black' market in nutrients...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote