Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien species resembling the Asian race?

Hi, Everyone,

This is my first post here. So, if this is not the right forum to post this question, please let me know.

I have watched all interviews from the Project Camelot web site. They are very informative and raised a lot of questions in my mind ... Great stuff! Thank you, Kerry and Bill, for putting up all the good work!

I listened to the recent telephone interview of David Wilcock. He mentioned that some alien species appear to be humans from the future. My question is: Are there any alien species look like Asians? (I am Chinese.)

Specifically, I would like to know if anyone (with insider contacts) heard anything about Asian-looking alien species.

Thanks!

Eric
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien species resembling the Asian race?

From what I heard in that interview David said there are aliens of just about every Earth race, except 'black people' (by which I don't know if he means all black races, including Africans, Polynesians, Australian Aborigine, etc. ie. they're actually different races to each other) who are possibly the only true natives of this planet.

So, if that's accurate then I guess there would be Asian type aliens...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. There are asian looking star people. I met one in the Post Offices of all place, last Tuesday. Somewhat disguised with hat over his ears and sunglasses. He stopped, turned around and looked at me. I smiled an nodded hello. Probably suppose to meet him so that I could tell you there are asian looking star people. All the best.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Yes. There are asian looking star people. I met one in the Post Offices of all place, last Tuesday. Somewhat disguised with hat over his ears and sunglasses. He stopped, turned around and looked at me. I smiled an nodded hello. Probably suppose to meet him so that I could tell you there are asian looking star people. All the best.
Greg
And you know that he was an ET... how?
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Greg
Ha. That was a wild post

I think African blacks are the only real indigenous humans, simply evolution speeded up at same time as DNA was mixed with numerous other alien types to create other Earth races
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I have been chuckling since posting that yesterday. I knew somebody would chide me about it. To answer your question, two things:

1) I asked the star people if that was a starman and they said yes. I asked what the deal was and they said you will see. (chuckles in the background)
2) Wednesday and Thursday of last week, after meeting the starman, I experienced three daylight flyovers that lasted 6-10 seconds, then the ship blinked out. Just their way of saying 'hi'.

I know it sounds like Theater of the Absurd if I meet a starman who looks asian then someone asks if anyone has ever seen an asian looking starman. Given that Chinderland and I do not know each other it is extremely absurd. Regardless, this could very well be rigged up by the star people to bring Chinderland closer to acceptance of full personal disclosure with them. And they do it with humor. One thing you can always be sure of, they can make anything happen and they always do it for a reason.

I suspect that for every race on earth, there are correlates in the galaxy and one reason the star people take great interest in this place is because Terra represents a microcosm of the galaxy.
All the best. Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #7
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
Hi, Everyone,

This is my first post here. So, if this is not the right forum to post this question, please let me know.

I have watched all interviews from the Project Camelot web site. They are very informative and raised a lot of questions in my mind ... Great stuff! Thank you, Kerry and Bill, for putting up all the good work!

I listened to the recent telephone interview of David Wilcock. He mentioned that some alien species appear to be humans from the future. My question is: Are there any alien species look like Asians? (I am Chinese.)

Specifically, I would like to know if anyone (with insider contacts) heard anything about Asian-looking alien species.

Thanks!

Eric
Hi, you might want to check this out, actual video footage of one (hoax?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFaYqkCatQ
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote