Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
graigws
Avalon Senior Member

Post Predictions, timelines, future happenings

I thought I would start a new thread instead of commenting on the old ones.

Wow, there are so many wonderful opinions, ideas, views, etc. I like to call them expressions of the One. They are all precious. They all represent different facets of the All. Every one of them is important. They all have merit.

You create your world from within. When what you are creating is in resonance with someone else or many “elses”, you are co-creating. I can get into this further if you want.

You are love. When what you create is of love, you are expressing “forwardness”, a further expansion of this universe. If it is not of love, it will not and cannot sustain forward movement.

We can clearly see that some of these creations are not of love but of something opposite. Many of them are falling apart and only those born out of love are sustaining.

Our question is what do we want to create?

In my opinion, those who are looking forward to creating communities that benefit all and express love will be those that survive this cleansing process that is going on. I can see a lot of that going on to include this forum.

I want to be a part of that. I want to find those people who are creating something new and workable--- something based on love. That is where I want to be, because I believe they are the ones who will rise out of the ashes of what is going on now.

Of course, this is my 2 cents. My opinion is important because it is unique. It is, however one opinion.

Graig

Last edited by graigws; 11-07-2008 at 05:25 AM.
graigws is offline   Reply With Quote