Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #51
Stephen

Default Re: Pineal maintainence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fish View Post
Your pineal is your third eye chakra, in order to 'cleanse' your chakras you need to start at the bottom with your first chakra and work your way up. You can do this with various light and energy healing mediums, vibrational remedies and ofcourse mostly with meditation. Also a trick that I just read about and am exploring takes place in the shower. You can visualize your chakras and starting with the first chakra, your root chakra swirl your hand around the cone shape removing any sludge that has built up, make sure to rinse your hand thoroughly in between each chakra, this also helps to get them spinning again, make sure to go in a clockwise direction. I was actually pretty amazed with the results and would be interested to hear what anyone else thinks.
That is not only interesting but helpful.
I have not had the chance to try it yet....I have not taken my daily shower yet.

Thank you!

EDIT: Still, no one has tried to answer my previous question.
That is does H-5TP help at all in enhancing our pineal gland or our OBEs, Astral Projection, whatever term to may call it?

Last edited by Stephen; 10-08-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #52
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fish View Post
Your pineal is your third eye chakra, in order to 'cleanse' your chakras you need to start at the bottom with your first chakra and work your way up. You can do this with various light and energy healing mediums, vibrational remedies and ofcourse mostly with meditation. Also a trick that I just read about and am exploring takes place in the shower. You can visualize your chakras and starting with the first chakra, your root chakra swirl your hand around the cone shape removing any sludge that has built up, make sure to rinse your hand thoroughly in between each chakra, this also helps to get them spinning again, make sure to go in a clockwise direction. I was actually pretty amazed with the results and would be interested to hear what anyone else thinks.
Everyone says to start at the bottom -- how can you be so sure? Why not start at the very top (and I don't mean just the crown)? I am asking this question respectfully.

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #53
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
people need to be careful with what type of iodene is taken in which manner,, i have recently purchased 10 pks of potassium iodide tablets. called thyrosafe.. in the event of nuclear fallout.. i was unaware that the pineal was affected also..

http://www.ki4u.com/index.html#6

scroll down the page for info on nuke safety in particular..

Thank you for the info :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #54
Diane
Avalon Senior Member

Location: North Carolina USA Yankee by bith, Rebel by choice, Now it no longer matters!

My DR. has me on Iodo-Caps. He is about 80 years old-----never know it tho! He was a regular MD until maybe 14 years ago. Now he does pretty much all naturalpathic work. He had me do an Iodine test. It consisted of painting a 3" patch of ticture of iodine on my arm. I had to look at it every hour ,until it faded or disappeared. This is how he judged my deficeincy. I recommend reading the book IODINE Why You Need It,Why You Can't Live Without It. It is was wriiten by David Brownstein, MD. I do not believe either of them ever mentioned the Pineal.
Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #55
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Everyone says to start at the bottom -- how can you be so sure? Why not start at the very top (and I don't mean just the crown)? I am asking this question respectfully.

best,
Gnosis
The bottom is your root chakra, you want to be balanced and grounded before you start spinning and activating your third eye and crown. Also by beginning this way at the end of the exercise all of your chakras including your crown are open and 'turned on' rather then working down and bringing the energies to the ground
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:27 AM   #56
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
. . . does H-5TP help at all in enhancing our pineal gland or our OBEs, Astral Projection, whatever term to may call it?

Hey Stephen, I've come pretty late to this thread, but I can say that from my research (admittedly not a lot) on 5-HTP and OBE/AP, there isn't much evidence demonstrating a causative or boosting effect.

From what I've been able to learn so far, supplementing melatonin can be useful, but I have never tried 5-HTP and so have no personal experience there.

I thought the following was kind of interesting, it's a person's lucid dreaming diary, including nightly supplement intake: Dream Views: Astrius. Most of the other info I've found hasn't been all that helpful.

Take care.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #57
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

This product seems interesting:

Brain balance and regeneration
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #58
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Is it possible to purchase Iodine tablets, and if so where from.
This is where i bought my PI tabs, marketed under the name ThyroTab:

http://www.ki4u.com/

I carry them everywhere i go...just in case

Good post and subject matter.

peace

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #59
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:16 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #60
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Pineal maintainence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassych View Post
Some info on iodine i thought i share...

Iodine tablets are an great product to have in your emergency preparedness kit, though many people are probably unaware of their use. This is because iodine tablets are only used during a nuclear fallout (such as when a nuclear power plant experiences a radiation leak.) A good example is the Chernobyl accident some years back, which drove up demand for iodine tablets from the concerned public.

Iodine tablets function this way - every iodine tablet contains a certain amount of Potassium Iodide, a compound which supplies your thyroid gland with the stabilized iodine that can counter the presence of radioactive iodine. Radioactive iodine is produced during a nuclear fallout, enters our atmosphere, and may eventually be absorbed through our skin and wind up in our thyroid gland. With adequate Potassium Iodide in your thyroid, you may be able to withstand up to 99% of potential damage wrought by absorbed radioactive iodine.

Granted, many of us don't live near nuclear power plants, but we all live with the threat of nuclear war - especially in countries like the US where nuclear weapons are pretty standard weapons for defense. This means we all may need to be prepared for nuclear radiation that may invade our homes, offices, schools, and public buildings - nuclear fallout respects no one, so everyone is at risk.

Iodine tablets should not be consumed carelessly. You must only consume them orally about 30 minutes before you expect to be exposed to nuclear fallout, or when public authorities state they should be taken. Also, people who react negatively to iodine should not consume these.

I have to look for a store where i can get them on short notice.
Just as an FYI, the tablets you are talking about contain Potassium IoDIDE only, and not elemental Iodine. In other words they are Potassium Iodide tablets, not IODINE tablets.
Just letting you know because there is a difference.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #61
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
This is where i bought my PI tabs, marketed under the name ThyroTab:

http://www.ki4u.com/

I carry them everywhere i go...just in case

Good post and subject matter.

peace

sylph
In the linked add they speak of Monatomic Gold. Now I'm getting interested because there is info on the net that calls this stuff Manna. The bible also speaks about Manna.

In the desert Moses told his Hebrew followers that they had not kept the Covenant, and as punishment the Manna was to be taken from them. Many Rabbis are apparently quite aware of the white powder of gold, but no one knows how to make it since the destruction of the first Temple, the Temple of Solomon. This knowledge was however not completely lost as the high priests who left the temple set up a community that became known as the Essenes at a place that has been well researched, called Qumran. The Dead Sea Scrolls suggest that they retained the knowledge to prepare a substance know as the Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus, which Hudson believes to be the white powder of gold mixed in water.

White Powder of Gold – Part III - Michael Tellinger
The power of LIGHT and Vibration Frequencies

Could there be a link between activation of the pineal gland and Manna(Monatomic Gold)?

Have TPTB, who are digging for gold and store it away, this knowledge and keep it away from us? (Of course........)

What are your thoughts about this?

Does someone have more info about Manna and monatomic gold?

If we could activate our pineal glands with this stuff that would be a huge step forward for us all, the good ET's.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote