Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #126
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

I haven't been following this thread...even though I am a life-long vegetarian. I have come to the conclusion that it's better to focus on low impact exercise rather than focusing on food...unless there are allegies or other special cases. When one exercises...the mental health improves...and better dietary choices occur naturally. The one who benefits most from 'Dr. Bigshot's Miracle Diet' is Dr. Bigshot. Think about it.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #127
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from Chris Masterjohn:

Cholesterol and Health — Functions and Foods

Cholesterol is a health-promoting substance. It is a critical component of cell membranes, the precursor to all steroid hormones, a precursor to vitamin D, and the limiting factor that brain cells need to make connections with one another called synapses, making it essential to learning and memory.

Some of the most nutritious foods like egg yolks and liver are also the foods richest in cholesterol. The anti-fat, anti-cholesterol campaign has demonized these foods for decades without any evidence they cause disease. To the contrary, they promote health.

Cholesterol may even be an essential nutrient for at least the one percent of the population that has a genetic defect preventing efficient cholesterol synthesis.

To learn more about the roles cholesterol plays in the body and the health benefits of cholesterol-rich foods, select an article from the menu on the left.

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.co...nd-health.html
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #128
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

New Movie coming up:

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #129
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I haven’t eaten a piece of meat in years. My weight remained the same and I feel great. The reasons I stopped was because I felted the negative energy in the food. Maybe it’s because I haven’t (knowingly) killed a bug, rodent or any specie in over a decade. I’m the type that will free trapped mice and hurry insects along instead of swatting them.

Many people don’t look at the way these beings are slaughter and than have their grave remains showcased in the supermarket. They have no idea of the brutal, negative energies they are consuming. That energy haves to go somewhere.
Today, I can’t see me eating something that clearly shows it doesn’t want to be eaten. Some say plants have feelings too, and that may very well be true….but I don’t see or feel it. There are natural exchanges between animals and plants… Carbon for Oxygen, waste for sustenance. I just don’t see the same with red blooded animals eating other red blooded animals.
When it is said “live off of the Earth”…I’m thinking vegetation. I once had this powerful dream or a vision of the ancient past history of Earth. I saw all living species on this planet eating veggies, haha. Something catastrophic happened and much of the vegetation has gone extinct and this could have cause famine and the need to eat other species (lowering the planets vibration). When ever I look at these National Geoghaphic shows about the deep blue seas…the seas look barren / desolate. It looks like something big is missing…could it be the vegetation?

I don’t push these beliefs of mine on anyone because I know how Bar.B.Q’s smell. I know how it was waking up to the smell of beef sausages and eggs, and walking by a fried chicken joint. Something just told me to stop so I did and I’m glad for it. My life is better and I feel much more in tune with nature. Again, I'm not trying to sway anyone just dropping my 2 cents.

just
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #130
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Something also is happening to my cat. he first started with eating yoghurt and butter. now he added fresh mozzarella to his menu. I can't eat mozzarella or spread butter on bread without him coming to me and wanting some. today he had his regular cat food in the bowl but wanted mozzarella....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #131
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from:

http://www.westonaprice.org/conferences/2009/index.html

Honoring the Sacred Foods

Our 10th Annual Wise Traditions Conference

Friday, November 13
Saturday, November 14
Sunday, November 15

Plus bonus activities Monday, November 16

Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center
Schaumburg, Illinois

Announcing the winner of our random drawing for a free stay
in the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center
during the conference:
Tonya Tinsley of Alexandria VA!

Featured Speakers:

* Dan Barber, master chef
* Ted Beals, MD, raw milk expert
* Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, author of Gut & Psychology Syndrome
* Meg Cattell, DVM, grass-based farmer
* Thomas Cowan, MD, author of Fourfold Path to Healing
* Karl Dallefeld, Prairie Creek Cattle Company
* Kaayla Daniel, PhD, author of the Whole Soy Story
* Charles Eisenstein, author of the Yoga of Eating
* Sally Fallon Morell, MA, author of Nourishing Traditions
* Nicholas Gonzalez, MD, holistic cancer expert
* David Gumpert, author of The Raw Milk Revolution
* Scott Gryzbek, CEO, Zukay Live Foods
* Steve Heyer, alternative energy on the farm
* Anore Jones, author of The Fish We Eat
* Pete Kennedy, Esq., President, Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
* Amanda Love, The Barefoot Cook
* Chris Masterjohn, expert on fat-soluble vitamins
* Jaimen McMillan, Spacial Dynamics
* John Moody, founder of Whole Life Buying Club
* Mary Newport, MD, on coconut oil for Alzheimer's
* Kathy Pirtle, author of Performance without Pain
* Gerald Pollack, PhD, author of Cells, Gels and the Engines of Life
* Stephanie Rivers on healthy school lunches
* Beverly Rubik, PhD, author of Life at the Edge of Science
* R. J. Ruppenthal, author of Fresh Food from Small Spaces
* Anne Sergeant, PhD, on budgeting for nutrient-dense food
* William Shaw, PhD, Director, Great Plains Laboratory
* Garrett Smith, NMD, expert on nightshades
* Jasmine Stine, E. F. Schumacher Society local currency expert
* Kim Thompson, movement educator
* Jennette Turner, author of Cooking with Jennette
* John Turner, DC, CCSP, DIBCN, sports physician
* Tim Wightman, author of the Raw Milk Handbook
* Louisa Williams, ND, author of Radical Medicine
* Will Winter, DVM, journalist and lecturer on sustainable agriculture and livestock issues

A Showcase for Delicious Traditional Food

A Unique Opportunity for Health Professionals and Laymen interested in Diet and Health
Who Should Attend Wise Traditions?

Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, parents, students, food writers, food providers, farmers, public servants, teachers, patients, activists, agriculture professionals, people interested in nutrition, people with no interest in nutrition, people who love to cook, people who hate to cook, people who like to eat, Baby Boomers concerned about their health, grandparents concerned about their grandchildren, couples who want healthy babies, people who want answers, people who love controversy. . . and You!

Click here to register!

Early Bird Special
NO INCREASE IN CONFERENCE FEES!
Save up to $50 if you register by October 1, 2009.
DEADLINE FOR ADVANCE REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 5!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #132
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.expansions.com/Archives/Q...m?DOP=2001-1-1
Question to Stewart Swerdlow

Quote:
Another question I have is about the following comment you make:
"Removing meats from the market will serve to weaken the population and make control easier and resistance futile. You can only replicate human-animal DNA by ingesting like material. Take away the meat, and the DNA copies get weaker and weaker. What a plan. Dec. 23, 2000"

How do you explain this in a logical, scientifically testable way? It seems to me that some people would have difficulty maintaining cellular health without meat, due to their own evolutionary state, while others would do ok as vegetarians based upon their system"s ability to transmute and create what is needed. Clearly, most people are not prepared to be vegetarians (if bodies were at that state then you would have more people craving broccoli than steak, which doesn’t appear to be the case at present). Still, I think your statement is an over-generalization. There are plenty of humanoid as well as animal species that replicate their DNA fine without eating animal flesh. I think that this issue is more complex than your full statement implies, although your first sentence there makes sense.

Peace, Jed

Stewart's Reply:
As for vegetarianism, scientific fact is available from any biology book. All human beings require animal proteins. Even the animals that you think are vegetarian are not. They eat small insects and bugs on the plants they consume. When given a chance to eat meat, they do. Do not be fooled by the disinformation put out by New Age publications which are funded by Illuminati organizations. In fact, the New Age movement was created in the mid 60’s by the US government as a disinformation dissemination program. I know the people who wrote the programs. Vegetarianism was part of the propaganda. They knew what they were doing.

Ultimately, everyone must follow what they believe to be best for themselves, no matter what anyone else tells you. The truth is available if you are willing to look for it.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #133
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.expansions.com/Archives/Q...m?DOP=2002-4-1
Quote:
Vegetarianism
Posted: March, 27, 2002
I agree with most of your article. I feel there is no difference between killing a plant or an animal etc. But, I live in India. There are millions of healthy vegetarians in this country. I even know health vegetarian dogs. Also what do you make of all those studies that "prove" humans were not meant to eat meat, based on the length of their intestines and digestive system, compared to meat eating animals?

Janet's Reply: The energy fields of vegetarians are weaker than those of flesh-eaters. India has a very short life span compared to flesh-eating countries. The experiments that you speak of were designed by Illuminati scientists to deceive the public.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.expansions.com/Archives/Q...m?DOP=2009-8-1
Quote:
Moe On Veggies
Posted: August, 06, 2009
Hi Stewart, Just want to support you on "eating meat". I used to be a vegetarian, but I was hungry all the time. I had to fill up on bread just to kill the hunger pains (which added unnecessary pounds). By eating meat, I've maintained my weight, plus I feel more grounded and stronger. I've learned you can't discuss 'meat vs vegs' with vegetarians, they get very angry quickly (but I'd be moody too if I was starving). I've added a link to a Russian study about how vegetarianism is a perversion on nature. Every one should read it.
Stewart's Reply: Thank you for sharing. Excellent article!
More......
I was a vegetarian for 13 years as a teen/young adult(6th grade slaughterhouse field trip did it). Eating meat repulsed me & I'd NEVER eat it again! Anyone suggesting that I should was met w/vehement anger & disgust, but I was sick often, low energy, overweight & VERY spacey. When I resumed meat eating I felt like I came down from a high with a thud but soon lost weight quickly, became grounded, focused & overall stronger. I'm blood type O. Clearly eating meat is best for me though I'd prefer not to but I'm much healthier now. I thank & bless the animal & eat only what I need to feel strong.
Stewart's Reply: True. I have seen most vegetarians as being unfocused, angry, moody and very frail. They do not have enough fats to support the myelin sheathing of the nervous system. hence, they become volatile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even More.......
About the vegetarian reader's objection to eat meat: I want to tell you that I was a faithful vegetarian from age 18 to 32. I ate all organic and lots of nuts and protein. I had no energy and was constantly depressed. I took B-12 and nothing. Then, 11 years ago, I ate a filet mignon and have been SO MUCH healthier, stronger ever since! I pray for the animals who give us their life, as I hate that I have to be a carnivore. But I no longer get sick, my brain functions, and if I skip on red meat, I turn into a ghost in two days. RED MEAT WORKS! (carbs are the real problem)
Stewart's Reply: Organic meats are the only ones good for you. The animals are put on Earth to support us in every way. They are a reflection of us.
~~~~~~~~~
Meat
Posted: August, 04, 2009
Hi, just wondering, You have answered a question saying red meat is the best protein source, when it is proven red meat is one of the worst things we can eat, and a vegan diet of vegetables, fruit and nuts is the best way to live and cures disease.
Why do you still eat meat when it is so bad for you?
I know this is 100% true so it makes me question you when i don't want to because i find most everything else you say to be good information.
I would just like you to explain your thoughts on this because it troubles me a bit.
Stewart's Reply: Vegetarians die young and get diseases because their bodies are weak. Humans are NOT vegans--we are omnivores. You need to feed like with like.

Organic red meats are extremely important to replenish the DNA and feed the body. Vegans look like they can blow away in a slight breeze.

Commercial meats are bad. Organic is good. The woman who brought macrobiotic vegan diets to the US is now desad of cancer because her body was too weak to fight the illness.

Do what you feel is right for you, but no vegetarian is going to live a long time.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:32 PM   #134
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Karen,

Thank you for highlighting Stewart's warning to us, based on his experience, regarding the issue of the New Age movement.

I feel that some members on this forum, while stating that they are "awake and aware," demonstrate in their posts that, to the contrary, they are just as programmed by New Age propaganda as we all were programmed growing up by television, movies, and mainstream news.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #135
Frater
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this forum though I'm using the same Avatar and name as I do on other forums. It's very nice to be here, I like the vibe

I used to be a complete vegetarian but then started feeling bad for the plants!

We have to eat/kill things to live, it's just the way it is. I'll eat some meat now, mostly fish and shellfish and some chicken.

Someone mentioned Magnesium, it's absolutely essential for good heart health. For a time I was developing high blood pressure and palpatations; starting taking magnesium supplements and consuming a lot of potassium rich foods (it'd hard to get enough potassium) and my problems seem to have gone away!

LVX,

Frater

PS Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception? Naaa, one can tell meat eating is course by instinct. I think our physical bodies are evolving in that direction.
Frater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #136
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Research has shown that vegetarians are 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease, and they have 40 percent of the cancer rate of meat-eaters.3,4 Plus, meat-eaters are nine times more likely to be obese than vegans are.5

The consumption of meat, eggs, and dairy products has also been strongly linked to osteoporosis, Alzheimer's, asthma, and male impotence. Scientists have also found that vegetarians have stronger immune systems than their meat-eating friends; this means that they are less susceptible to everyday illnesses like the flu.7 Vegetarians and vegans live, on average, six to 10 years longer than meat-eaters.8

http://www.goveg.com/healthConcerns.asp

Last edited by aroundthetable; 02-05-2010 at 02:56 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #137
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Oh heres a veggie band working for the iiluminati.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #138
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

10 superstars who dont eat meat.

http://www.treehugger.com/galleries/...eat.php?page=1
Old 02-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #139
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Plants give off oxygen and live food in exchange for the animal/human carbon and waste. It’s even mentioned in some of the scriptures “Live off of the Earth”. I don’t know of any animal that willingly allows you to consume them. Could you imagine walking with your child, and from nowhere a creature comes and swipes the youngling, package the child body parts and sell them? It’s clear (to my senses) no animal wants to be eaten. And I haven’t witnessed any plant-matter being objective. When it lets me know then I will know…
This planet has lost most of its vegetation and as a result the famine brought about cannibalism and meat eating (imo). It’s savagery and clearly shows violations of rights and free will. The consumption of this death, fear, and toxins that’s released into the animal during the traumatic experience of death…is now a part of you (which could be a reason why the world is in such a chaotic state). This on going practice has probably lowered the vibrations of the species therefore forces the Earth to fights back…

I once knew how it felt to eat lamb chops, chicken wings, and steaks (never ate pork thou), I believe I ate a few farms in my teen years alone...I’m also familiar to the alluring smells of morning sausages and Bar B Q’s. It wasn’t easy in the beginning but trust me when I say “I am immensely glad for it”. I’m more consciously aware, feel and look healthy and have a tighter connection to nature. So much so that unusual animals (birds, squirrels, strays, insects, etc) randomly come around me without fear, the connection to other life forces is stronger. You are what you eat…whether it is death or life.

I know people who were raised on meatless diets since their child hood, they seem like healthy adults to me…strong, vibrant, and a couple living out happy retirements. My weight is a consistent 190 pounds on a 6foot1 frame…the same to when I last ate meat years ago. The weight loss theory only applies to those that do not properly substitute their sustenance intake…I see no clear justification for eating another specie that clearly shows you it’s against it.
imho, I think most people put more feelings into their taste buds then they put into their hearts…with that said, spectacular meatless dishes are definitely on the rise

If taking life to sustain mines is the true way to live on this planet…then that’s just another sign telling me that I’m living on the wrong planet/in the wrong times…

Peace
---
The new born probably cries because it realizes it came to hell…
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #140
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

We pray on Sundays that we may have light

To guide our footsteps on the path we tread.

We are sick of war, we don't want to fight,

And yet we gorge ourselves upon the dead.

Like carrion crows we live and feed on meat,

Regardless of the suffering and pain

We cause by doing so. In this way we treat

Defenseless animals for sport or gain.

How can we hope in this world to attain

The peace we say we are anxious for?

We pray for it on the catacombs of the slain

While outraging the moral law.

Thus cruelty begets its offspring—war!

George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #141
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Good company for dinner...

http://www.happycow.net/famous_vegetarians.html
Old 02-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #142
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

Firstly Stewart Swerdlow is not a health professional by any means so I would not take his advice to heart lol.
Secondly I do agree with Stewart about the New Age movement being hi-jacked by the the PTW.. but hello.... Stewart himself is part of the New Age movement so he sort of put his foot in his mouth. Which is good because I have never trusted him for some reason, so for me this little article of his also put the nails in his coffin when it comes to credibility.
Stewart Swerdlow = Steward Sword-Low = Words Low - SS

All Meat eaters have CLAWS and JAW STRUCTURES with TEETH made for TEARING and RIPPING.
We have TEETH and JAWS similar to the EQUIDAE family, made for GRINDING not TEARING.
And... where are our CLAWS?
I can write up a whole paragraph about how INTESTINES are extremely different when comparing HERBIVORES with FLESH EATERS. In short we have the INTESTINES of HERBIVORES.
So did the ILLUMINATI design our BODIES too?

I find the idea laughable that vegetarianism is an Illuminati deception. If the PTW wanted to convert us to vegetarianism don't you think we would be hearing of it in many more places besides the so called New Age movement?

Although it should be pointed out that the MAINSTREAM vegetarian diet, that SOY based thing, is very harmful to the body as its filled with GMO and who knows what else...

At the end of the day its all about respecting LIFE. You can go ahead and compare a CARROT to a CHI-CKEN if you want, but it doesn't take much to see the different levels of AWARENESS between the two... especially at the time of DEATH... as the latter FIGHTS for LIFE

I've got nothing against Dead Flesh Eaters though, to each his own, and I hope you enjoy that T-OX-IN your body.

Last edited by Phtha; 02-05-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #143
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Aroundthetable, the list left out Adolf Hitler though I suspect he is not considered nice dinner company
I´m vegetarian as well ;-)
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #144
JoshERTW
Avalon Senior Member

Grocery store meat is often full of bad stuff, because of what the animals are fed and also what they are preserved and packaged with. I have a contract with a company which sources local meats (hand raised on an actual farm near here) and they are air frozen and shrink wrapped. Best meat I've ever tasted.

Meat has very little vitamins and such (except iron which is a mineral ofcourse). People who eat more veggies live longer because they get those vitamins I would bet. I bet that a person who ate even portions of meat/veg would live longer than the veggie only crowd. The reason such statistics are out there is because people who are vegetarians usually choose to do so for health reasons, and are a mnority. Its likely they get more exercise and probably take generally better care of themselves. I bet if you did a study on the exercise and other (i.e. smoking drinking etc) habits of meat eaters vs. vegetarians you would see more of the meat folks being unhealthy in a given sample. Also without wsupplements a veggie is gonna be Iron Deficient.

Anyhow, meat rules.

Last edited by JoshERTW; 02-06-2010 at 12:07 AM.
JoshERTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #145
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

I think any life style can become rather cult like. Vagan is no different. Instead of feeling bad for the animals or plants we eat lets just look at some simple clinical facts: AKA our TEETH!!!!

What do our teeth look like?

We have flat long teeth in front, a few k9 like teeth to the side and molars in the back.

How sharp are our teeth?

We can cut our own tongue if we bite really hard. But not sharp enough to rip raw meat from bone.

How do we prepare our meat?

it's cooked.

So, our teeth would indicate a variety of food types. Mainly vegetables, fruits roots, berries and bugs. Sea foods can also be eaten raw and by hand.

We are not designed to eat heavy large animals without the aid of tools and fire. But we can consume flesh if need be.

What else do we eat that isn't on e normal menu if we had to live wild?

cereal. We do not eat grass, leaves and other rough vegetables.

We are a gathering type species. We can easily live off bugs, roots and berries. We can also adapt to grains and meats.

There is a conspiracy but not about what you eat but rather who controls the food supply.

how many people gather their own food? Grown their own food? Hunt their own meat? Fish? Grind their own grains?

2% of the population supply the food for 98%. That is where the conspiracy lies. While we sit and wonder which is better, Veggie burger or Hamburger...both come from the same providers.

The real threat is in supply lines, lack of small family farming and massive supermarkets which have not only robbed a generation of critical skills but also stuffed us full of MSG, food coloring and other chemicals.

Does eating more veggies sprayed with chemicals any healthier than eating meat injected with chemicals?

I really do see the difference.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:51 AM   #146
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Did you notice how I kept my opinions on the matter out of the latest vegan thread?
Old 02-06-2010, 03:53 AM   #147
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

How many animals die when a field is plowed for celery?
Old 02-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #148
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

0 in my case. A garden does not require a plow. That's only for mass 'farming' when the control of the food supply is controlled by the few to feed the many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
How many animals die when a field is plowed for celery?
Old 02-06-2010, 04:30 AM   #149
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

This is actually a controversy. There are some statistics that say 60% of the global population is vegetarian. Certainly in North America vegetarians are the minority though, but there are many more people and places then whats in NA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshERTW View Post
The reason such statistics are out there is because people who are vegetarians usually choose to do so for health reasons, and are a mnority.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:35 AM   #150
igniop
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Something also is happening to my cat. he first started with eating yoghurt and butter. now he added fresh mozzarella to his menu. I can't eat mozzarella or spread butter on bread without him coming to me and wanting some. today he had his regular cat food in the bowl but wanted mozzarella....
actually milk products are supposed not to be so great for cats.

"Although milk is not toxic to cats, it may have adverse effects. Simply put, adult cats fed a nutritious diet don't need milk, and many cats are lactose-intolerant, which means that the lactose in milk and milk products produces stomach upset, cramps, and gassiness. If your cat loves milk, and begs for it, a small amount of cream may be okay, two or three times a week. (The more fat in the milk, the less lactose.) Another compromise is CatSip, a product made from skim milk with an enzyme added that helps the digestion of lactose. Catsip is available in supermarkets such as Safeway, Albertson's and A&P, as well as pet products chains, such as PetSmart and Petco."
igniop is offline   Reply With Quote