Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Saturday Night Live..Spraying People with Viruses

I was unable to access the video link posted below....so if anyone can view it, maybe you can post the clip here. tks.

Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters 12/06/09 8:33am

Notice they say Spraying Twice - Once very fast - they say "Spraying" then they say "people will get sick as Hell - Helicopters will Spray your asses with Viruses" and then they show a helicopter spraying. (It is about 3/4's into the segment - where they show the helicopter spraying)

They say - "your ears will bleed" in the beginning - at the very end, they say "you will literally be Underground".

I find these things of interest, considering, part of the PTB "moral codes" are to tell the people in advance what will be happening to them, in one way or another. If you look back in history - we have always been forewarned about what is going to happen. It is from my understanding part of the PTB rules "The people have to be told and that way, they are Okay with it happening". (someone asked me what PTB means - sorry - I did not specify the meaning before. PTB = Powers That Be)

Just another thought - How long before this segment is taken off the net and the NBC SNL site? (Once we have been forewarned and a T.V. show tells us what is going to happen - after a certain amount of time - that T.V. show segment is not to be found nor shown on T.V. again). Research history - you will see this fact is true.

Link to the segment at NBC site: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...tival/1182329/

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Saturday Night Live..Spraying People with Viruses

waitinginthewings;
The clip you mentioned appears at 2:35 for 4 seconds in this rather ridiculous video. I felt like I was de-evolving watching it..

btw, the link you posted is only available in the USA.

TV

P.S. I prefer PTW = Powers That Were

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:21 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

go figure......typical tv garbage.....
Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
The youtube video above seemed to be garbage too.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Yep, that is comedy American style ... Saturday Night Live has been on for years and years. I've seldom watched it. They had some good humor years ago.

Now I'm going to have to go find out how many years this show has been on TV.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Saturday Night Live (SNL) is a late-night sketch comedy and variety show created by Lorne Michaels for the National Broadcasting Company (NBC). It made its debut on October 11, 1975, under the title NBC's Saturday Night. Broadcast live out of Studio 8H at the GE Building in New York's Rockefeller Center, it is subsequently relayed with a time delay to both domestic and foreign markets.

The show regularly lampoons many aspects of contemporary American society, such as politics and popular culture, including both television and film. The show features a two-tiered cast, with repertory members known as the "Not Ready for Prime-Time Players", and new, unproven cast members are known as "Featured Players." These cast members are joined by a rotating list of guest hosts and musical acts.
Quote from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Live
Overseen by show creator, Lorne Michaels, who, excluding seasons 6–10, has been with the show throughout, first as producer and subsequently as a writer and executive producer. Show production is handled jointly by Broadway Video, SNL Studios, and NBC. As of 2009, Saturday Night Live is one of the longest-running network programs in American television history. In addition, several of the show's sketches have been developed into feature films.

Throughout its history, except for season 7 and other rare exceptions, the show has traditionally begun with a cold open, ending with someone breaking character and proclaiming "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"

Much of the talent pool involved in the inaugural season was recruited from the National Lampoon Radio Hour, an inventive, nationally syndicated comedy series that often satirized current events. Actors and writers from Radio Hour received much more exposure and recognition on Saturday Night.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Thank you. I wanted to see it but couldn't get a US proxy to play hulu/NBC videos for me.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
that is comedy American style ... Saturday Night Live has been on for years and years. I've seldom watched it. They had some good humor years ago.
I feel like you, but the humor I'm missing is not necessarily better than this one. I'm missing the one that allowed my laugh to be a political act.

Humor is always good as long as an audience is laughing. The targeted audience for this video is people laughing at the loss of their freedom, whether they are aware or not of doing that. This is the most common audience today. I guess nobody on Avalon likes to laugh at the loss of freedom. This toilet humor is typical of totalitarian regimes and we live in one.

Quote:
Why do we laugh at this evidence of the destruction of man's freedom--which is the basis of scatological humor?
Quote:
If power is the basis of all human interaction (as Bernard-Henri Lévy eloquently insists in his Barbarie à visage humain), and if scatological humor has that dialectic existence as I defined it at the beginning of this essay and of which we have seen examples, then it is an unavoidable conclusion that scatological humor and perhaps all humor is a function of power and that our laughter is a political act.
Quote:
Legman asserts that "the final meaning and the eventual end of all scatological jokes and strivings is a tremendous explosion of hatefulness and violence, in which the whole world is to be blown up (by men's invention, the Atom Bomb, or the next invention) leaving nothing but a pile of ****." He then questions what we are really laughing at and whether or not defecation is not thought of as a kind of ultimate act "somehow thought of as a solution." As such, he suggests that scatological humor has a suicidal meaning.
Source: http://www.msubillings.edu/CASFaculty/Plank/humor.htm
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I really don't know how this show stays on the air. Hasn't been funny in years.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

When a mainstream vector like SNL or the Daily Show covers a serious topic it is minimized in the minds of the viewers as fringe ie, not to be taken serious. The programmers know their craft.
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I really don't know how this show stays on the air. Hasn't been funny in years.
There is no good comedy anymore. Now we are subjected to vulgar, ignorant, racist, fowl language as comedy. The music industry has gone the same way. Total degradation of humanity is the name of the game, & was in fact
spoken about somewhere in prophecy.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

We've come along way from Leave it to Beaver and the Ed Sullivan Show.

lol
Old 12-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
We've come along way from Leave it to Beaver and the Ed Sullivan Show.

lol
Yes I watched Beaver regularly & Mr. Ed. More recently I was a fan of Air Farce, Fraser, & This Hour Has 22 minutes". These recent shows are all off the air now. Instead we get "reality" shows. Actually I do not subscribe to cable or satellite anymore...have been without it for over 2yrs. Don't miss it either.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Good for you. Sure isn't much on. I like Rick Mercer, weather channel and the odd sports program. The MSM news drives me crazy with their biased reporting. "Just get your damn vaccine" mentality.