Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-18-2008, 02:24 AM   #1
arcora
Banned

Default Here come the false flag nukes

Quote:
http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5586

CIA chief: Al Qaeda greatest security threat to US

September 17, 2008, 9:06 AM (GMT+02:00)

CIA Director Michael Hayden: North Korea and Iran follow al Qaeda as threats
Speaking in Los Angeles, CIA director Michael Hayden said Osama bin Laden has said repeatedly that he considers acquisition of nuclear weapons a religious duty and he intends to attack America “in ways that inflict maximum death and destruction.”

He also pointed to North Korea and Iran as threats. Pyongyang’s nuclear program endangers stability in northeast Asia and is a black market supplier of nuclear technology. Hayden confirmed that the nuclear reactor Israel destroyed in Syria last year was similar to one in North Korea. Iran, said the CIA chief, has the scientific, technical and industrial capacity to produce nuclear weapons.

DEBKAfile notes: This comment contradicts the US intelligence assessment last year that Iran had discontinued its military nuclear program in 2003.

An IAEA report released Monday, Sept. 15, said Iran continues to enrich uranium in defiance of UN Security Council resolutions.

Tuesday, diplomats said that the UN watchdog had intelligence showing Iran had tried to refit a long-distance Shehab missile to carry a nuclear payload. Photos and documents were placed before a closed meeting of the 35-nation board of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

An Iranian official said the data was fabricated.
So the head of the CIA plays the Al Quaida/Bin Laden boogeyman card and tells us it's a nuclear threat.

Just in time to mask the Wall St. crash and in line with the Sept 27 - Oct 7 rumors.

If I lived in a city - I'd take an extended vacation right now. Who knows which cities these maniacs will annhilate to further their agenda.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Here come the false flag nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
So the head of the CIA plays the Al Quaida/Bin Laden boogeyman card and tells us it's a nuclear threat.

Just in time to mask the Wall St. crash and in line with the Sept 27 - Oct 7 rumors.

If I lived in a city - I'd take an extended vacation right now. Who knows which cities these maniacs will annhilate to further their agenda.

I can't believe how fast this is all going down. Good old George Green was so right after all. No BS there. I hope it's just a bad dream.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:30 AM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

No Nukes. This is just a bad dream.

Start thinking about good things. Its the only way!

We are ascending!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

We can only pray.
Check our Kerry's latest update.
And pray some more.
Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:35 AM   #5
Shellie
Banned

I'm sorry, I don't get it... We have all these stories about UFOs preventing the testing and launches of nuclear weapons, yet we are afraid of getting nuked? Why would "they" suddenly become hands-off now?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Time to align with unconditional love with wisdom in every single spiritual moment in front of each and every one of us!

Ascension IS here...let's think, breath and live it in every moment and change the energy to love and peace together in an instant as never before occurring on Mother Earth!

ALL of Us Avalon members CAN do it, together!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #7
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Time to align with unconditional love with wisdom in every single spiritual moment in front of each and every one of us!

Ascension IS here...let's think, breath and live it in every moment and change the energy to love and peace together in an instant as never before occurring on Mother Earth!

ALL of Us Avalon members CAN do it, together!
http://www.campaigniran.org/casmii/i...hp?q=node/6322

There is not one soul who wants to see any type of "nuke" anything... No one who has seen what they do wants to see one more ever used again. I am not alone in this thinking. We as human people really can make a change we must keep our eye on the light, our hearts filled with love and remember above all LIFE IS A GIFT.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #8
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
http://www.campaigniran.org/casmii/i...hp?q=node/6322

There is not one soul who wants to see any type of "nuke" anything... No one who has seen what they do wants to see one more ever used again. I am not alone in this thinking. We as human people really can make a change we must keep our eye on the light, our hearts filled with love and remember above all LIFE IS A GIFT.

YES Carrie
We have only one choice. Align with love. If we align with anymore fear we are done for.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #9
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Here come the false flag nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
I'm sorry, I don't get it... We have all these stories about UFOs preventing the testing and launches of nuclear weapons, yet we are afraid of getting nuked? Why would "they" suddenly become hands-off now?
Well they sure didn't intervene when the technology was being developed and tested. Hiroshima, Nagasaki could then have been thwarted if that would have been the case. Except the U.S. did fire bomb Japan even before the nukes went off. Such a sad continual time in history.

Et's checking out the missiles, many unanswered questions about that. Possibly the opening of rifts between dimensions causing destruction in multiple realities that we are mostly clueless about. I think it's about preserving survival of the realms we coexist in. They're probably concerned with the balance of nature more than anything and humans are I'm sure considered part of the whole. I think we need to be responsible for our intentions at this point and believe in our abilities to stop the madness with our power of though and NOW creation. It's time.
-Namaste
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:18 AM   #10
Shellie
Banned

Good point about Japan...

(And I might add, I miss Michigan!)
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote