Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #1001
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Perhaps I should wait to see if there is any negative feedback before I make a decision.............its pending for now

THE WATCHER
Old 04-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #1002
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #1003
Egg
Banned

Question.

In the world of your Special Forces, Military \ Civil Intelligence and other agencies involved with sneaky pete, 1997 was a watershed year. If you are still some times employed by these powers that be in some role, how come 1997 doesn't apply to you?

This puzzled me for a while so I thought in the interest of fairness I had to ask before writing any more. As I wrote above - 1997 - The entire covert world was transformed forever. So, why not you too if you were employed in the psyops world even as a green badger by that date?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #1004
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I look at it this way.

Who better to tell you how a surgery is going to go than the surgeon.
Who better to tell you what will happen in court than a lawyer.
And who better to tell you the secrets of the government than an operative.

Would you believe this sort of information if it were coming from a regular Joe Blow public, working flipping hamburgers for McD's? I don't think I would. I believe his position of employ lends credibility to his words.

Most, if not all gvm't secrets start with an employee or operative who leaks information.
1997. The (UK) covert world was changed forever. I will wait for an answer to my question before carrying on.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #1005
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Without going into any detail, as this does not concern anyone here, on such an open arena as this. For your information the Unit I am alligned with is a joint UK/US Unit. 1997, lets see, one or two reforms, concerns over spending in Intel circles, inter-rivalry between agencies, nothing new there. Looking for safehouse in US at time, found one in Vermont. Did some filming in Rendlesham with Miles Johnston. Tony Blair and Labour Gov assigned. Hmmmm, see nothing that changes the scenery!
The one thing which sets aside WHY I am still alligned is because of who/what I am and what I can do. This arena is too open for any description on that I'm afraid. Dialogue will not be entered into here. Employees/contractors/assets blend into an area not too well defined in certain circumstances.

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-04-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #1006
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Barry i haven't forgotten the videos you sent me and a few others a few months back free of charge-that was very gracious of you mate, cheers.

My pleasure

THE WATCHER
Old 04-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #1007
Egg
Banned

What year did you aquire American Citizenship? all operatives be they green or blue are required by Federal Law to be American Citizens able to attain at least a Top Secret clearence - or do you mean that your unit is British and you work along side members of the United States Int/MILINT services?
Old 04-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #1008
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

SPENT HOURS READING THIS THREAD..........................WOW

EGG YOU HAVE A VALID POINT AND MY INSTINCTS TELL ME THAT IF I HAD TO STAND ALONGSIDE SOMEONE IT WOULD BE EGG.

FOR WHAT MY OPINION IS WORTH ONCE PSY OPS WAS MENTIONED MY OWN PERSONAL SIRENS WENT OFF.........AND I AM A NO-ONE, NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY OR ITS WORKINGS.

ITS JUST AN OPINION THE WATCHER AND IT IS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

BUT WE ON THIS FORUM MUST BE ON OUR GUARD AND GUARD WHAT WE MAY KNOW.

MY RESPECTS EGG
Old 04-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #1009
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
What year did you aquire American Citizenship? all operatives be they green or blue are required by Federal Law to be American Citizens able to attain at least a Top Secret clearence - or do you mean that your unit is British and you work along side members of the United States Int/MILINT services?

Hmm, nope not US citizen, a strange aside is that I was required to sign not only the OSA but the American secrecy oath in July of 1979. sep units working as one. I will not detail further than that as this is heading away from what was envisioned for this forum. Some areas of my past/present will remain witheld unless I see a direct reasoning as to why I should openly disclose. Perhaps we can get back to business or do we continue to drive in circles?

THE WATCHER
Old 04-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #1010
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
SPENT HOURS READING THIS THREAD..........................WOW

EGG YOU HAVE A VALID POINT AND MY INSTINCTS TELL ME THAT IF I HAD TO STAND ALONGSIDE SOMEONE IT WOULD BE EGG.

FOR WHAT MY OPINION IS WORTH ONCE PSY OPS WAS MENTIONED MY OWN PERSONAL SIRENS WENT OFF.........AND I AM A NO-ONE, NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY OR ITS WORKINGS.

ITS JUST AN OPINION THE WATCHER AND IT IS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

BUT WE ON THIS FORUM MUST BE ON OUR GUARD AND GUARD WHAT WE MAY KNOW.

MY RESPECTS EGG
I can fully understand and respect your views, I think I have been very open and forthcoming with data here, some might say too open, but thats me. If I did not know myself I would not initially trust me either LOL (little light hearted interjection LOL). No problem, as stated above, if anyone sees my being here a threat or an intimidation I can just as easily stop now and walk away.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #1011
Egg
Banned

Oh your not driving in circles at all - your travelling to my destination. Two seperate journies with two seperate destinations.

Now - firstly 1997.

Let me refresh your memory and inform other readers. All peoples employed by Her Majesties Government in any capability that pertained to Army Intelligence, Special Forces, Covert Warfare cadres, Secret Intelligence and Secret Service and any ancillary units that touched or were employed directly or indirectly - and yes even the cleaners and security men at the gates and inside the complexes - had to sign a second, more detailed confidentiality paper which in detail spelt out the penalties and punishments for disclosure of information that related to their employment.

This included all contractors - surveillance operatives, psychological warfare operatives, technical officers, drafted in 'secondment' staff from overseas, every body who recieved a role within the arena was made to sign this document.

In short, 1997 would of been the year you were called in to your supervisor and made, in front of witnesses to sign this document. You would of kept a copy, and they would of taken the other two.

Now, for me to believe you, I would like to see your copy of that said document that would prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that you Mr King are telling the absolute truth about your special access and employment.

(You can black out the Commanding Officers / Unit Commanders name, as well as the second witness and your Team Supervisors names. Please leave yours visible).

Or, as I said earlier in the thread, produce your little red book or cadre training certificate. The former soldiers and Royal Marines here on Avalon have done it so I can trust them in our email correspondance - please could you do so yourself so that I can lay this nagging doubt I have in my head about the reality of the information in this thread.

In short, I am amazed that this slipped your memory as it was truely a very stark warning you recieved in the five minutes before you signed this document, very bleak indeed from what I have been told by reliable, caste iron sources within the secretive world of military special warfare.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #1012
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Further delving into areas here could compromise myself and those I'm alligned with, past and present. Therefore all comms will cease for the time being. Apologies for this decision but we have strayed from areas I wished to pursue and have entered others that should remain away from this open arena. Keep well, keep safe, keep searching for answers, they are out there.
I find it highly unusual that even regulars, away from more esoteric fields, would give a perfect stranger such data, let alone those within specific fields. The deeper the black the deeper the darkness, such applies to those involved in these areas, not restricted to open paper trails that openly acknowledged units are tracked by. I will not compromise myself or others simply to satisfy one persons curiosity, you are a stranger and an unknown element to me. Very few here have gained sufficient trust from me to warrant specific data. In areas I have to say i do find this line of enquiry a wee bit odd as I'm sure others before me have not been subjected to such scrutiny re their stated past, I could name several such individuals. But thats life. Think along whatever lines you choose, believe, disbelieve or be somewhere in between. I did not openly bring this up but trying to be civil enough to answer, within reason of course. I have other things to attend to rather than drive in circles here. The forum, the thread is over to you.

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #1013
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.psywar.org/psywar/reprodu...eport_2008.pdf

If Barry King is PsyOps as he states he is, please read this document. It defines what PsyOps is, its aims, and the desired results. I will have no truck with people from the PsyOps world, as who can ever trust what they say? of course you cannot - for all we know, this whole thread could of been one great mind game from an admitted professional psyops operator from the very beggining, or even a group of them taking it in turns to drip, drip, drip the feed to a captive audience.

Question is then, what are they trying to persuade you about or deflect your attention or loyalties away from? after all, that is the job of a psyops unit.To change the way you think.
Just from reading the Definition on page 4 is enough to throw up some major alarm bells. I stand with Egg on this. What would psyops operatives be doing in this forum? We know how insecure the WWW is. We know there is "no place to hide". I also know that should any operative prove to be risky he will be taken out forthwith, so that means that the info is custom-built for a purpose other than that of benifitting this forum.

Stand amazed at society watcher, we can be full of surprises for a bunch of half-wits.

Just for the record, I have not taken the time to read this full thread, snippets here, pieces there is enough to get the gist.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #1014
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

ZEDDO MATE MY HEADS SPINNING I READ IT FOR 4 HOURS IT BLOODY TOOK MY BREATH AWAY AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION I THINK EGG WAS ON TO SOMETHING AND MAY WELL BE PROVEN RIGHT ...............WHICH IS A SHAME REALLY ............IN THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DUPED .................... WHAT A SHAME .............IF BARRY CAME FORTH WITH WHAT EGG ASKED FOR I ALONG WITH OTHERS WOULD EXTEND MY APOLOGIES TO HIM, FOR DOUBTING HIS AUTHENTICITY, BUT WE AS I STATED ARE IN A PRECARIOUS POSITION ..................... SOME MORE THAN OTHERS ........... THERE IS ONLY ONE DAVID CASTER IN MIDDLESBROUGH FOR INSTANCE, OTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE RISKING THERE LIVES AND SECURITY TO BRING FORTH INFORMATION........I HAVE NOTHING TO BRING TO THE TABLE I KNOW NOWT !
HENCE THE DECISION TO LEAVE MY NAME ON THE FORUM IN RESPECT TO THOSE WHO DO BRING TALES TO THE TABLE........FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO WALLOW IN !!.......JUST A SHAME SOME OF THESE TALES ARE FABLES !!!!!

MY DEEPEST RESPECT TO ALL INCLUDING BARRY AND ALL THE WHISTLEBLOWERS ESPECIALLY EGG AND SOL INVICTUS .....WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE..........KINDEST REGARDS ALL MY BEST WISHES TOO
Old 04-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #1015
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:59 PM   #1016
Egg
Banned

All it would take is a PM of your 1997 signed act or your cadre certificate from what ever unit you qualified from or the inside page of your little red book.

Send it to a Moderator such as Colin or Helen or any one of them - and if they say you have that piece of paper with nothing blanked out bar the names of the witnesses and your team leader / Commanding Officer I will issue you not only a public total apology, but a personal one as well.

Until then, I will say this - My belief albeit unprovable, is that this thread was a sophisticated psyops for unknown reasons by agents unknown.

My final passing thoughts - First of all I feel sorry for all of those people who sent their names and addresses to Mr King and possibly his handlers within his unit - is that also part and parcel or is it genuine? there lies the greatest sadness of all.

Secondly, think of this list.

David Shayler, Secret Intelligence Service, whistle blower. Stopped dead and prosecuted for breach of the Official secrets Act. Jailed.

Richard Tomlinson, Secret Service, whistle blower, stopped dead, arrested and jailed for breach of the Official Secrets Act.

Mike Coburn, Special Air Service, wrote a book about Bravo 2 Zero in GW1 blowing the whistle on the command failures. harrassed, prosecuted and chased around the globe by the UK government.

Dr David Kelly. Breached secrecy rules according to the UK government. Dead.

These boys don't mess about when it comes to keeping the lid on events, and if you look at how many people work at Groom lake, and not a word has leaked out, you begin to see how far their reach is, and how powerful their might is.

If you are real, you are protected by God and all his Angels themselves.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #1017
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I will leave you all, Avalon members and guests alike, with these final words. I am deeply disappointed in the way this thread has been turned. OK, I can see certain individuals are naturally wary, that is good, but I'm afraid the pestering in order to satisfy one or two individuals curiosity is becoming tedious. I also object to being vetted and OK'd by members of the public. Would anyone else care to please detail their past here in an open arena if asked? My continuing disclosing data here will be put on hold. I will simply not pander to the enquiries of one or two and compromise myself and others. IF egg you know of elements within the deep black areas you will also know there are projects and programs being run by equally deep black units, unacknowledged units. No paper trails, no comebacks, no accountability. These are areas NO ONE is privy to outside of the parameters of each program. And no one should even ask, IF its to be of benefit to disclose such data it will be thus disclosed, if not then it should remain out of sight. Acknowledged, known units can be found anywhere on the internet. Open to scrutiny, their work known by friend and foe alike. Operatives from such can without much risk detail their involvement if they so choose to. I have had to weigh the balance between fully opening up here and providing further data, risking compromising myself and others, or simply saying 'enough already'. This has taken a turn away from intended disclosures and assistance I offered here. I will not pamper to the nagging doubts of the few. If the majority of truth seekers here are happy enough with my past being kept, or rather, elements of my past, kept restricted, then thats fair enough. If all required vetting there would certainly be no whistleblowers, some would be insulted. I'm just peeved. Well enough rambling. I can assist others elsewhere. My time might be more appreciated elsewhere. Till another time perhaps..........
Old 04-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #1018
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All it would take is a PM of your 1997 signed act or your cadre certificate from what ever unit you qualified from or the inside page of your little red book.

Send it to a Moderator such as Colin or Helen or any one of them - and if they say you have that piece of paper with nothing blanked out bar the names of the witnesses and your team leader / Commanding Officer I will issue you not only a public total apology, but a personal one as well.

Until then, I will say this - My belief albeit unprovable, is that this thread was a sophisticated psyops for unknown reasons by agents unknown.

My final passing thoughts - First of all I feel sorry for all of those people who sent their names and addresses to Mr King and possibly his handlers within his unit - is that also part and parcel or is it genuine? there lies the greatest sadness of all.

Secondly, think of this list.

David Shayler, Secret Intelligence Service, whistle blower. Stopped dead and prosecuted for breach of the Official secrets Act. Jailed.

Richard Tomlinson, Secret Service, whistle blower, stopped dead, arrested and jailed for breach of the Official Secrets Act.

Mike Coburn, Special Air Service, wrote a book about Bravo 2 Zero in GW1 blowing the whistle on the command failures. harrassed, prosecuted and chased around the globe by the UK government.

Dr David Kelly. Breached secrecy rules according to the UK government. Dead.

These boys don't mess about when it comes to keeping the lid on events, and if you look at how many people work at Groom lake, and not a word has leaked out, you begin to see how far their reach is, and how powerful their might is.

If you are real, you are protected by God and all his Angels themselves.
You forgot one crucial element. The ONLY reason the CPS have not brought me into court is this.............I would have a fully open arena to speak out, as defending myself, and lay wide open to the media and public, a deep black program that uses genetics on unwitting individuals, that uses mindcontrolling technologies on unwitting individuals, that experiments on unwitting individuals. Not by the few but over the years by the thousands!! Do you honestly think the NSA, USAF, DoD would actually ALLOW such an open prosecution, rendering their projects to an end?

THE WATCHER
Old 04-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #1019
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Z
Old 04-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #1020
Egg
Banned

Very good - I accept that your unwilling to even PM a moderator here with details unlike former soldiers and Royal Marine Commandos - Heck, one even sent me a picture of them at the Fort Bragg Special warfare School when I enquired. Thats how deep some folks are in the black world here.

That shut me up and I issued them an apology. I would glady do that for you public on these very pages. All it requires is a few subsantiated facts. Solid, undeniable facts.

I will leave you with one thought now - In area 51 (Groom Lake) 60 years has passed by, and not one, not a single employee has blown the whistle with proven facts. Want to know why? the second you do, the Federal Authorities are all over you like a swamp rash. Just like they are in the UK, and in both these countries people can vanish or have a nasty car accident or suicide themselves from bridges.

Governments don't play games, but psyops units do.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #1021
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
You forgot one crucial element. The ONLY reason the CPS have not brought me into court is this.............I would have a fully open arena to speak out, as defending myself, and lay wide open to the media and public, a deep black program that uses genetics on unwitting individuals, that uses mindcontrolling technologies on unwitting individuals, that experiments on unwitting individuals. Not by the few but over the years by the thousands!! Do you honestly think the NSA, USAF, DoD would actually ALLOW such an open prosecution, rendering their projects to an end?

THE WATCHER
I am going to use a saying from blastwavechaos here on Avalon.

You just #dropped a bollock# my friend, because thats where you just fell flat on your face trying to use that as a defence.

In the United kingdom it is called I believe a 'D' notice. You would also know that you would be held on remand and in solitary before, during and until the end of your trial. When found guilty the 'D' notice would stand, the papers would not touch you with a barge pole, and your life laid in tatters around your feet.

Your trial would be held in secret because of the classified nature of the evidence, there would be no jury, there would be only one judge, and that judge is the holder of a secrecy classification so high he / she can hear any and all evidence you have, and the prosecution have. Your trial (if you lived that long) would be able to tear apart your claims, get all tax files, all national insurance files, all hospital files, all telephone files, and the prosecution would tear your life to shreds.

The papers would be barred for 25 years / 50 years / 100 years from reporting on this matter under the United Kingdom secrecy rules, and you would vanish into the system, not even a blip on the back pages of the most sensasionalist papers in the UK.

In short, I am saying that you would meet the black world head on and be destroyed if you even had the remotest chance of singing like a caged canary. In fact, that your current psyops shows this to be true - you continue under their direction and tolerance - Hence forth not a single word you utter can in my opinion be believed.

Read this next bit about UFOs.

Quote:
A top BBC executive let slip recently that there is a D-Notice on media reporting of the so-called "Black Triangle."

The executive, who cannot be named, is the former producer of a very
popular BBC science program. He told one of our team that the black
triangle "craft," first witnessed by hundreds in the Hudson Valley
region of the United States [mid 1980s], then by thousands in Belgium
(1989-90) and more in Britain, has been "heavily D-Noticed" by the
government. For this reason the BBC will not be reporting on the
enigmatic craft, no matter how many witness reports they receive.
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/.../m14-021.shtml

BBC don't cross a D notice, so your thoughts would not even get through their doors let alone into the news.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #1022
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post

THE WATCHER
I fear you answered your own postulation right here. You would not be brought before a court of any kind at any time in any manner or form, they would merely illiminate you if you were indeed a threat.

I do beg to be proven wrong however and would also shout my abject apologies loud and clear. Having said that, i do not regard people cross questioning you as being tiresome. It is easy to herd sheep, less so those who are beggining to awaken, get used to it and expect being intorregated as par for the course. This is the real world, we too are finding things tiresome, like being led by the noses and made light of.

Credibility is like respect, it does not come automatically, it has to be earned.

Z
Old 04-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #1023
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #1024
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
you know, you keep talking about all these people who have been persecuted and killed, and you expect Mr. King to put himself and others of his team in the same predictament? Read what you just wrote above Egg and ask if you yourself would give such information if you knew the following Monday morning you'd have a group of military police at your door step to take you away? I'm quite sure Mr. King would likely do it, if it only pertained to himself, but it doesn't. There are 6 others in the group who's lives depend on his discretion. Not to mention his family. You're being silly to ask someone to give up such information.

Now there are those of us who have paid subscriptions who would enjoy listening to what Mr. King has to say, without your insistant prattling and droning on. Please don't infringe on our paid rights here Egg.
First off - you join just to post three times in this thread. Do you work from the same desk as Barry in his psyops unit? 3 posts, all here, all in defence of a self confessed psyops operator getting the light shone on him?

Secondly - Paid rights? I pay too - I just expect sensational claims to be backed up with even a small amount of proof. Colin is good for keeping the lid on things a moderator.

As for those people who I mention, they prove that if Mr King was telling the truth and not authorised to outside of his work as a self confessed psyops operative, he would be either jailed or dead and not a soul would know as it would fall under the 25/50/100 years secrecy rule.

Oh and lets re-visit the information I am asking for. Proof he was in the employment of Her Majesties Services in some form. Thats not a jail offence - because he could say it was before he did his secret stuff and public knowledge. His little red book would do nicely for that.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #1025
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

KARI LYNNE I TOO HAVE PAID OUT OF MY £400 A MONTH DISABILITY I PAID FULL PRICE, IF I WANTED TO READ STORIES WH SMITH HAVE A GOOD FICTION SECTION STARTING AT £2.99 OR YOU CAN PICK UP GOOD FICTION FOR 10P ON A CAR BOOT SALE !!!

YOU NEED A GOOD MEMORY TO BE A GOOD LIAR

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT AND MY KINDEST REGARDS
Closed Thread