Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
paul9551
Avalon Senior Member

Default Significant Changes To our Bodies

There are a lot of Health topics on this section which is amazing and a lot of interesting stuff,
Just to add to plethra of possible senario's which can account for various disorders ailments etc is the fact that we as physical humans are evolving and fast !! our Dna is changing rapidly as we progress towards 2012 and hopefully enlightenment.

The ailments we experience in everyday life reflect this change, no longer are our digestive sytems able to tolerate the toxins and junk which enters our systems, our diets should be lighter and contain less meat as this reflects our spiritual nature.

Has anyone else any views on this subject would love to hear.
paul9551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Significant Changes To our Bodies

I hear ya. I don't know if it is our DNA changing, but lately i have gone off meat, mainly red meat. I have noticed a lot more aggresion in people whilst driving mainly. Everybody is in a hurry and no one stops to take it all in. I do a lot of touring out in the country and i have noticed these conditions are mostly in the cities.

I suspect that not only the living conditions in the cities affect our bodies but also what we eat.
Country people tend to eat healthier food. Unprocessed, home grown etc. The future will show if this is true.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Funny you should bring this up. I used to be a huge meat eater... type O blood, had to have that heavy protein. Now recently just honey, seeds, fruit, some greens, water, small portions, no grains at all (wrong fermentation for me). Plus I realized if I were 'full' I would lose a tuning-in connection.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #4
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi to Original Poster ..

it's all very interesting.. and especially for me personally.. (have posted a few things about this in recent days) .. specifically something interesting from Doc/neds regarding DNA.. I wrote in thread posted yesterday morning... titel "spirit.. orbs..UFO's... " etc.. section in middle re: health / DNA changes..!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #5
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I also used to be a huge meat eater.
I now eat chicken, turkey and fish though I'm contemplating quitting all meat.
I have moved to organic fruits, veggies, Beans, certain nuts etc.
Stopped refined suger (maybe once in awhile for a rare treat only)
Stopped dairy.
Stopped processed foods.
Stopped canned foods.
Stopped pill form vitamins.
Stopped pill western medicine.
Learned to keep a more alkaline body state.
etc.

Not sure on DNA issue. ?? Who knows?

But surely I have changed greatly on a personal and spiritual level.
My wife could not believe how I have changed so much and so fast.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
type O blood, had to have that heavy protein. Now recently just honey, seeds, fruit, some greens, water, small portions, no grains at all (wrong fermentation fo Plus I realized if I were 'full' I would lose a tuning-in connection.
i agree....i´m allso type o ....although never a big meat eater.....i was living in thailand so i could rock climb every day.....for two years.......never ate animal protine ..........mostly just fruit.....and i gained a lot of muscle mass....
and if i get to full i am for sure not as tuned in......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
sky
Avalon Senior Member

Recently I met in Amsterdam Sergei & Valya Boutenko, the son & daughter of the Raw Food Family.
I found them very inspiring, such beautiful, wise young people with a remarkable life.
This meeting was a gift from Existence, I started reading the book of their mother Viktoria Boutenko, Green for Life, and since then I try to drink 1 l of green smoothies every day, feels and tastes good.
Also, this made me want to implement more raw food into my diet.
I am a vegetarian since my teenage days (except for fish) but it feels like eating healthy food is a never ending development.., also like vegeterian alone is not enough, but to eat really lots of alive food.
I don't see myself becoming a totally raw foodist, but just feel like eating more raw than I used to.
sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
rkp71
Avalon Senior Member

It has been reported even by scientist's that our bodies regrow themselves. Different parts at different rates. So I figure while these cells/organs/body parts or regrowing/regenrating it would be best to have proper nurishment and diet during these times. I think it depends on what part or the body you speak of when it comes to the time it takes for its rebuilding process. Up to 7 years for some parts much less for others. Anyway I just think how much better this rebuilding process of the body would be on a clean diet and a healthy loving attitude. This is my reason for laying of the meat, cutting out high fructose corn syrup (which is likely in 90% of everything today). Not too mention I quit smoking cig's several years ago and each year I try to remove or add a new element to my healthy lifestyle. Last year I quit using the microwave and drinking soda. Man, quit using the microwave and you'll learn to cook! (and do dishes again :P) Love one another and keep those minds open.

Last edited by rkp71; 11-18-2008 at 02:26 PM.
rkp71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped eating meat quite a long time ago, but lately I have observed sth new in my dietary preferences. I stopped consuming milk some time ago but now I began craving it again and it looks like my body accepts it quite well. I often eat cereal with milk or yogurt. Generally a lot of dairy products.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote