Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to the Project Avalon Forum.

Please feel free to register an account and post away

If you have any problems, then please do not hesitate to contact any of the Forum Moderators, or feel free to post your question in here.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-18-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

This site is really starting to look good...
it is quite obvious a lot of effort
has gone into the creation of it

i look forward to some interesting eXchanges...
with others

thank you for inviting me to view this site,
and, the opportunity to join the group

i am currently in Canada...
and, hope to work with others
in order, to bring about changes...

i am a proud member of The Round Table...
and, www.projectcamelot.org

Brightest Blessings to All

i am known, as
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

555 views ???
and, 2 comments !!!

As, the moderator suggests
join, and, add your comments...

all of us, pre_natally choose to be here
in this pivotal moment of a NOW...
if you do NOT speak up
your tongue,
it is likely to die a death !!!

to all

there is a lot of good exchanging,
we will all be able to do here,
starting right now

the first few posts, are, always the hardest ones,
to get out, then, after that, it gets easy

brightest blessings

i am
The eXchanger

Today's Thought...
"Will it to be, so, it will be"
White Lotus Star
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
rubio85
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea guys with this site, you guys are doing an amazing job of waking people up.

I look forward to getting in touch with fellow awakened individuals because it's hard to find them in real life.

Peace and Love,
Robbie
rubio85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #5
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: MODERATORS NEEDED

Hi there,

We are looking for Moderators for this forum...
Hit the contact us button on the Project Avalon website if you are interested...

Thanks much.

Kerry and Bill
Project Avalon

Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 09-05-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #6
Kerry Cassidy

One more time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

Welcome Everyone!!

We are looking for Moderators for this forum...
Hit the contact us button on the Project Avalon website if you are interested...

Thanks much.

Kerry and Bill
Project Avalon
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:57 AM   #7
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent job on the site, its coming along quite nicely...

Heres hoping its a complete success!
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, I have awakened about 8 months ago and have been following Project Camelot avidly every single day.....I signed up the second I found this place.
Now I know why I chose this life, I am ready to do the work and face the upcoming challenges. I will contribute here in anyway I can.
God bless you Kerry and Bill for your courage and dedication to awaken as many people as possible in this life.

Much love and respect
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
Hello everyone, I have awakened about 8 months ago and have been following Project Camelot avidly every single day.....I signed up the second I found this place.
Now I know why I chose this life, I am ready to do the work and face the upcoming challenges. I will contribute here in anyway I can.
God bless you Kerry and Bill for your courage and dedication to awaken as many people as possible in this life.

Much love and respect
Olam
Well said! Heres hoping eventually we can make a difference, worldwide collamity or not!
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
JoMo
Avalon Senior Member

HI, I don't know if it is a good idea to start off with a serious question, but it's on my mind so I'll go ahead and post it.

What can the small people do to in view of the apparent war,stock market crash, and really what can we do with all this information( on Project Camelot)? I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #11
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Hello JoMo !!

The fact that U R here says a lot about U !
Stick about, opend your mind and soul and we will aquire the correct frequency.
You are NOT helpless, you are a great spirit who cares and that mind set
is a great start.

Glad u r here buddy !
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #12
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeC2e...eature=related

Voyage to Avalon

Avalon...
faraway isle of legend...
of apple groves...
and mist...
Avalon...
When will that day come?

Avalon...
lsle of faery...
where heroes go...

Avalon...
A hero takes ship...
and sets sail...
to that isle of legend...

Avalon...
To the Nine Sisters...
and Avalon...
There together...
on that holy isle.
O Arthur...
your ship sets sail...
over the misty water to
Avalon.
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 AM   #13
Bill Ryan

Hello, Everyone:

A very warm welcome to our new forum - and to our new site.

We've not yet formally announced Project Avalon, but do spread the word. The forum page isn't yet working perfectly (the top menu is still not working as I write) - and we have a lot more content to add.

At the beginning of next month there'll be a change, at which point we'll make certain 'drill-down' parts of Avalon available for a very modest subscription. We have to do this to remain viable, as Kerry and I are simply running of funds to keep working.

Until then, everything here will be openly available to all visitors. Meanwhile, everything we do at Project Camelot is pledged to remain freely available from here on out.

Kerry and I will be visiting here as frequently as possible to respond to questions - and contribute to discussions as we are able.

We often don't have a lot of time, but we'll do our best to maintain a presence here. It'll be our genuine pleasure to do so.

We're listed as moderators, but in practice the moderating will be done by a small self-sufficient team that won't usually involve us. Currently, Gatekeeper (Sean) and Argante are the two mods. If anyone (ideally with some experience) wants to join the mod team, please write to Sean at forum_admin@projectavalon.net - or send him a PM here.

These are critical times, and to say there's a lot happening is an understatement. We want to share with you what we know and help you make good decisions. We also need to work together as best we can, because this is what The Ground Crew has to do.

In a week's time Kerry and I will be in the US for the second half of September to record some more Camelot interviews. After that we'll be in Australia for the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October. We DO want new Australian friends to contact us, because we'd like to meet them there and would be happy to be shown around. Australia also just might be a good place to watch the events of October play out... whatever they are.

Welcome again to you all, and have fun helping us make this forum everything that it can be.

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:37 AM   #14
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Olórin

Last edited by Cyberbird; 09-05-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:48 AM   #15
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
HI, I don't know if it is a good idea to start off with a serious question, but it's on my mind so I'll go ahead and post it.

What can the small people do to in view of the apparent war,stock market crash, and really what can we do with all this information( on Project Camelot)? I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
Hi, JoMo:

Welcome. You're in the right place. The purpose of Avalon is to help you connect up with kindred spirits.

You're clearly a member of The Ground Crew or you'd not be here so early. At Camelot we get e-mails every day - many of which we simply cannot repond to - from people like yourself asking us what they can do.

We have no formula or instant answers, because everyone's situation is unique. But we do trust that if people start communicating across the world - and there will eventually be thousands of people here - then things will work themselves out and you'll find yourself in touch with the people you need to be. The universe really does work that way.

It's easy to slip into feeling powerless. But remember, that's how the Powers That Be want you to feel. It's all part of the control mechanism. The first thing to remember is that in order for someone to control you, they have to lie to you. So the very first action to free yourself is to spot the lies. It sounds like you're well on the way.

Very best, Bill
Old 09-05-2008, 02:56 AM   #16
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Bill & Kerry, you have done such a great job with your "Project Camelot" site that I just felt it was time to come out of the shadows and get involved. Time is short and there is much to do. Although the times ahead look bleak and fearful, it will be important that we encourage each other to try to see the upcoming events from a higher reality (whatever that is).

IT IS TIME FOR ACTION IS IT NOT?
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:01 AM   #17
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Welcome to the Forum

Just signed up on forum. AZ community representation. There are three of us here that follow project Camelot. 2 of us heard George Green and we are sending it on to others.
All three of us do Rife Therapy. That was what drew us together.
Mormon with a big family and strong ties to the Tibetan people...
This forum is a great idea to pull us all together.
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:17 AM   #18
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

You are not helpless. You are now a leader. You see the storm coming were everyone else is in denial. You will help many people to get a piece of the truth. This forum is a sanctuary of hope and truth. You are not alone any more.
My chidren are now listening to me when I share what I have learned about the next challenges coming and they are talking to others.
Last November I bought a Toyota Prius and told my family that gas was going to $4.00 a gallon. At the time they thought I was crazy. Now they recognize my sanity.
Listen to all the interviews on Project Camelot and you distill the truth as the spirit dictates to you personally.
Go forth with confidence.
azpiper
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:24 AM   #19
Bill Ryan

A quick note to all users.

There are two forum styles (at the moment) to use to view this page. To toggle between them, go to the very bottom left.

The one we quite like is called 'Electric' - white text on a beautiful deep blue. If that's not what you're seeing at the moment, take a look. That's also the one, though, where (also at the moment) I don't think the top menu buttons are working. But that'll be fixed easily tomorrow.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #20
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill, this is much nicer. It will be fun just playing with all the possibilities. Have a safe stay. I have taken notice that the Rense.com site has been down several times over the past couple of days. Major hacking taking place there.

SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:39 AM   #21
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpiper View Post
Just signed up on forum. AZ community representation.
Kerry is shortly moving from LA to Sedona, and we'll both be there for at least a few days in the second half of September. Would be happy to meet for coffee if you're in the area.

Immediate question: see our Project Camelot post of 16 July, featuring the contactee 'William' - who was told some extraordinary information about a potential future (which is nearly here).

This man is a healer who lives in AZ. He is tall, and 'William' is a pseudonym. We'd love to meet and talk with him under any conditions of confidentiality. Do you or your friends have any idea who he might be?

Very best, Bill
Old 09-05-2008, 03:51 AM   #22
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the Project Avalon Forum. I'm Argante, and I am honored to be one of your Moderators. Any question, please just ask

What a fantastic opportunity for us all to have a place to get together, and be of support to one another during these difficult dark days. As I am a huge fan of Project Camelot, I understand what many are feeling that are new here. I have a few beginning pointers that may help some of you...

Try and stay positive! Get an attitude of "It aint over till I say it's over" about all of this. Try and reflect as much "love or light" back to your fellow man as possible. Remember, LOVE is the only thing that the more you give away, the more you have. Try and develope yourself more spiritually... this will give you lots of faith and hope, which really helps when you need to be brave and strong.

As far as survival, start small. Be prepared to live with out ANY modern conveniences for 24 hours. Shelter, food, and water are main concerns. Try and work yourself up to 3 days of preparedness, then pat yourself on the back and realize that YOU just decided to take an active part in your future, that you are not helpless, and you are not alone.

I'm on Day four without a cigarette!!! That is how much I believe that everything is going to be OK! If I really thought it was going to be all over... I be smoking 3 packs a day!

So basically to begin with... get your head and heart together, and have a 3 day plan for survival. And remember that all those 80-90 year old people walking around... lived our version of survival for their first 20 years. Ask your elders how they survived... lol For them it was just the way life was. We can do this everyone!!

Bright Blessings,
Argante
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #23
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.. I'm Elijah. I live in northern Michigan and I too was born for this.

Thank you so much Bill and Kerry for all the work you're doing.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #24
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings!

I want to first thank Kerry and Bill for a fascinating set of interviews.

I will contribute as I can, with info that may be considered useful.

My areas of interest:
Anti-Gravity
UFO Mil Craft
Econ
Gov disinfo
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #25
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Bill and Kerry: Very nice forum