Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?
Yes ! 40 51.95%
No ... 37 48.05%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

Hi Fellow Avolicians',

Luckily this didn't succeed during the Election! Are you happy that OBAMA got elected and do you think he will "Live" out his Full Term ?
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi Fellow Avolicians',

Luckily this didn't succeed during the Election! Are you happy that OBAMA got elected and do you think he will "Live" out his Full Term ?
What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.

Be aware Thursday at noon on the 20th. Thursday is Thors day of THUNDER.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-08-2008 at 08:24 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Can't understand that a member might ask if Pres Elect Obama "...will live out his term?.."?

He's inherited a republican mess brought to us by Bush2. I'd be surprised if he solves much of and fixes the financial mess before his first term expires. Personally, I feel he is certainly the best man for directing such an incredible task for the American People.

But -- yes, he'll live out his term, and win an elected second.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #4
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

According to Bill Deagle's latest interview (Part 3 of 3) Obama is the worst choice..

Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

Maybe we jump back in time and elect McCain, the he dies and Palin becomes President, I wonder what the future would have been like. Do you think she would have made a good persident ? In talking about Obama is all pure speculation, in reality we won't see much until about the summer. Either way this guy knows how to run a campaing, the Obama inner circle look more like average people who have known him since before he attended Harvard Law school. In 8 years maybe will see the first Asian or Indian president, in 20yrs. we will see the first arab muslim become president. Of course they will all be evil from our perspective and with each one of these future presidents the world will end because they are all anti christ. I'm just generalizing of course but you get the message. Who are we to judge others, that's my point. I'm giving Obama the benefit of the doubt for now, wether you do the same or not that's your choice. The difference as far as the happiness and quality of life depends solely on each one of us, beyond that trying to make ends meet is not easy and maybe we'll get a hand in diminishing the lost of jobs, if not we will still carry on. In our life the most important thing we can learn when knock down is not feeling sorry for ourselves keep your chin up and get up, no matter how many times you are knock down get yourselves up as quicky as possible. It does matter much whose is President if all we ever do is complain about the system, it becomes a unconcious habit hard to brake.
What else is new, this is just human nature.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 AM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yep
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Can't understand that a member might ask if Pres Elect Obama "...will live out his term?.."?

He's inherited a republican mess brought to us by Bush2. I'd be surprised if he solves much of and fixes the financial mess before his first term expires. Personally, I feel he is certainly the best man for directing such an incredible task for the American People.

But -- yes, he'll live out his term, and win an elected second.

RSF
What you don't realize is that if enough of us say things like this, we could negatively influence Obama. I personally would not speak of death to anyone because I fear the influence of an actual death upon them.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #8
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What you don't realize is that if enough of us say things like this, we could negatively influence Obama. I personally would not speak of death to anyone because I fear the influence of an actual death upon them.
---

To tell you the truth, I may be Canadian and living a stones-throw from the USA, but the comments on this and many other PA/PC threads concern me far more than the Man, Obama and what he'll do during his first weeks, months ans through to the fourth year of his Presidency.RSF
Old 11-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
PTTurboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi Fellow Avolicians',

Is a a NWO puppet.

He is for expanding the war into Pakistan...

Starting an ARMY of civilian gestapo....

He is being handled by Bzig - who wants a war with Russia...

His point main is a known Zionist....

You people are in for a very rude awakening...

Please wake up...

And I voted for him to change regimes. Will buy me some time.

They are all controlled by the same slavemasters....
Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #10
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I find it strange how all of this is coming together...

Obama ends his term in 2012.. He will be trying for re-election...

Barak
Hussein - Sadam Hussein
Obama - Osama Bin Laden

The recession is here now so he will be the president when we go through all of that. I just feel like he works for the NWO and it is all coming to the pivot point. He is the man the they chose to guide us through the crash because he is so popular and seems so clean.

His past is hidden and he is already surrounding himself with many of the top players of the elite...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

As another puppet , NO

whats the difference? We don't need a president/puppet anyhow.

we will make our own future here now today
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

id be more worried about this upcoming terrorist attack thats even been

talked about in the news i wonder what it may be an why the news media

is even talking about it

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #14
betweenyouandme
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
id be more worried about this upcoming terrorist attack thats even been

talked about in the news i wonder what it may be an why the news media

is even talking about it

Wow... wait, what?
-scurys off to find info.-
betweenyouandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #15
redhead57
Avalon Senior Member

Given the choices available I do think he was the best choice. I too am concerned about all the negative conversation about him being assassinated is putting energy into that outcome.

The thing that I find interesting is the dramatic difference in his appearance pre-intelligence report and post-intelligence report. The man looked like he aged 10 years in two days.

I think we all realize that things are in motion and there is likely not much that can be done to stop what is coming. What is coming? I think none of us can be sure, but with the knowledge that Kerry and Bill are putting out there, we have a better idea than most of society. red
redhead57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #16
RFburns
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead57 View Post
Given the choices available I do think he was the best choice. I too am concerned about all the negative conversation about him being assassinated is putting energy into that outcome.

The thing that I find interesting is the dramatic difference in his appearance pre-intelligence report and post-intelligence report. The man looked like he aged 10 years in two days.

I think we all realize that things are in motion and there is likely not much that can be done to stop what is coming. What is coming? I think none of us can be sure, but with the knowledge that Kerry and Bill are putting out there, we have a better idea than most of society. red
He looked like he has aged 10 yrs in 2 days is because he is now getting intel and all the juicy stuff that the rest of us do not get to hear about or see.

It was the same effect with Bushy Jr, Clinton, and the rest.

Reality..the real one they are briefed on, hits them like a ton of bricks. Then suddenly, they become distant and incredibly out of reach.

Cheers!!!!
RFburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #17
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9AtXNbnYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vq5_ePCGxw

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #18
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

The title of this thread should be... Are you happy with the NWO... I am disgusted that even the people here on avalon are still buying into the political sitcom that is the American electoral process... Obama is part of the NWO.. that is a FACT
Old 11-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #19
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that Map,

We all need to remember the true costs associated with the world we live
in today. I get kind of jaded by the love/light/ascension stuff at times, as
it seems that people don't care about the realities occuring in the hear and
now. Sure, we need to look toward a brighter tomorrow, but we need to
take care of today as well. I don't think it matters who is running the
show, the world is about ready to explode.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Damnit! And I was doing so good, leaving this thread alone for nearly two weeks, too.

Let me say, to begin with, so I don't have to listen to a bunch of garbage assuming I was for the other guy, that:
I believe with everything in me right down to my socks (which I am currently not wearing), that BOTH major parties, and the candidates they put forth, have all the affection, and concern for the future of this country, that a tick holds for the dog he's on. Clear? Good. With that:
Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

If what this country needed to get it out of it's current fix was:
  • a lying, completely vaccuous, two-faced, man with a pretty smile,
  • whose entire carreer displays a history of polished manipulation for the single purpose of self-aggrandizement through the approval of others, though that approval is not based on his character;
  • whose actions bear out nothing of his claims about his past, or the welfare of this country,
  • and comes to the office as "completely owned" by silent factions bent on manipulating this country in ways not to our benefit as was G. W. Bush himself, then...
Yes, I am thrilled to death.

Whew! Now that I got that off my chest, it's lunchtime!

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it will make any difference who's in Office. Same agenda, same owners, same tribe.

It's not just America, it's global!!

I beleave we will win in the end though.

Screw the powers.

Peace to all and freedom

kindest regards

Bobcat
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Damnit!!! No you got me on this thread too! I was doing good!!!

Cant take it anymore ahhh!!!! LOL

Obama is another evil puppet! I cant believe that this pole has him in the lead...

BOTH PARTIES are driving the same ship! Your ass is headed off a waterfall with either canidate...

SEE YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Damnit! And I was doing so good, leaving this thread alone for nearly two weeks, too.

Let me say, to begin with, so I don't have to listen to a bunch of garbage assuming I was for the other guy, that:
I believe with everything in me right down to my socks (which I am currently not wearing), that BOTH major parties, and the candidates they put forth, have all the affection, and concern for the future of this country, that a tick holds for the dog he's on. Clear? Good. With that:
Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

If what this country needed to get it out of it's current fix was:
  • a lying, completely vaccuous, two-faced, man with a pretty smile,
  • whose entire carreer displays a history of polished manipulation for the single purpose of self-aggrandizement through the approval of others, though that approval is not based on his character;
  • whose actions bear out nothing of his claims about his past, or the welfare of this country,
  • and comes to the office as "completely owned" by silent factions bent on manipulating this country in ways not to our benefit as was G. W. Bush himself, then...
Yes, I am thrilled to death.

Whew! Now that I got that off my chest, it's lunchtime!

Fred
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
The title of this thread should be... Are you happy with the NWO... I am disgusted that even the people here on avalon are still buying into the political sitcom that is the American electoral process... Obama is part of the NWO.. that is a FACT

Orion,

Thanks for saying this. IMHO, a distinguishing characteristic of becoming fully "awake" is to realize and admit to yourself that the political show you see in front of you has two different scripts which are written by the same hands.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #24
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post

---

Hey there.

Pretty-concerning stuff you wrote there, Orion Morris. Would you mind providing an explanation and supporting facts please?

RSF
Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #25
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

If your still in that mindframe then I suggest you do your own research...
Their is plenty of good information here on Avalon...
Why dont look it up your self and run a thread search for the title Obama... Then you can read the threads and draw your own conclusions....

But the main issue is that he is supported by the Clintons(puppets)... and he is funded by the same people who funded Bush... He is on TV meaning that he is part of the show... They dont give someone that much face time unless he is on their team... Nothing is going to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
---

Hey there.

Pretty-concerning stuff you wrote there, Orion Morris. Would you mind providing an explanation and supporting facts please?

RSF

Tags
2012 2008, avolician, election, nov 4th, obama