Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool experiences with the 'cat people'

Back in November 2005 I took part in a project with a student film crew from Teeside University - the result a fifteen minute film on 'UFOs & Alien Abduction' which involved a local UFO researcher Glen Richards, and besides me it also included Nick Pope (ex MOD), Martin Lunn MBE (York Astronomer), and Dr John Dent (psychologist) -

http://www.irishufology.net/streams/...-from-Seth.asx

Plus 45 minute interview wher I discuss all related topics - (takes about ten minutes to get to me in interview) (link to interview on Irishufology :-
http://www.irishufology.net/streams/...S-FOX-SHOW.asx )

Last edited by Seth Haniel; 10-17-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: experiences with the 'cat people'

Hello Seth,

The cat people mentioned in your posted interview(s), they might not be cat beings, they might be something else.

As far as i know, they (cat beings) do not abduct, also they do not need to make experiments.

Thank you for the post, i appreciate it, it is interesting, but not news/help for me personally.
paul1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: experiences with the 'cat people'

The cat people I wasn't abducted but more as just communicated with -
they told me they had been expelled from Egypt for cross breeding in Ptolomys time.

the abduction experience was with the Greys and a tall white female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

I dreamt of the 'cat people' twice before I ever read about them online (interestingly enough on this forum). The first time they were having a celebration and welcomed me as a guest, the second time I saw one of their memories whereby their king was abducted/killed or 'made small/shrunk' by a reptillian which hence caused conflict between the races.

I told a couple of people about the dreams either this year or 2007 and then read about them on Avalon.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:59 AM   #5
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a little info on the felines

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 AM   #6
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle...ery/800/23.jpg
This guy look like one?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

the first time I saw a "cat person" was on a painting here in Chicago

at the Dempster Station (Purple Line - Chicago Transit Authority), there is a fantastic painting of two "cat people". I have always wondered who painted that, and how fantastic it would be to see a human descended from felines directly.

I love felines myself, my best friend is a cat.

The Universe is fascinating, and what fascinates me more is that the more we imagine the richer the experience is. To ponder is more important than to know.

Anyway... I'm sure we humans on Earth are dealing with human species other than human felines....

human reptiles i believe we are dealing with... also humans that look like us... and there is one group I believe to be descended from amphibians or cetaceans... anyway... all human specimens nonetheless.

I would love to find out more about human felines.
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:32 AM   #8
Tuza

That PixieMagenta? channeller I viewed on U-Tube hypothesizes that cats now are our futures selves. I love cats though, very smart, I love dogs and all the rest though.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:46 AM   #9
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I always got good vibes when seeing or reading about the "Cat People." (But I always heard of them as the "Lion People.") Maybe it's because I'm a Leo and cat lover, who knows.

It appears they have origins in the Sirius system. I found it intriguing the relationship with felines and the Egyptians. I always wondered if that advanced ancient civilization knew something about these beings.

There is also a good book by Murry Hope called The Lion People: Intercosmic Messages from the Future.

spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:25 AM   #10
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Seth can you tell us more about your experience
She-Ra
check this page out
http://www.alternativkanalen.com/rune/semjeng10.html

Last edited by wwolf67; 10-28-2008 at 05:12 AM.
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #11
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle...ery/800/23.jpg
This guy look like one?
Bill "the Doctor"
Man..that picture almost sent me to the world of the dead...I sure can suffer from a sudden cardiac arrets if I was to come face to face with someone like that...
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #12
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: experiences with the 'cat people'

I have always had a love of cats - this experience started with a strong vibration going through my body with rushing sounds in my ears and lights flashing in my eyes and my sensing a presence next to me, I next became aware of a door in front of me with a green luminescent light playing backwards an forward across the top, next I found myself within a room. The room I was in was almost square smooth white with no joints visible there was a molded white bench at about waist height from the floor running around the wall also with no joints visible - there were about three occupants and I sat between them on the bench - they were human in appearance about the same size as us but naked and their skin was grey coloured with larger patches of darker grey mottled across their body - their eyes had black diamond shaped pupils with gold specks in them. We didn't talk audibly but communicated telepathically. I seemed to know a bit about them and asked them why they had left earth - they told me that they had been expelled for cross breeding with humans in the time of Egypts Ptolomy. They appeared to be more like neighbours or long lost friends.

My connection with cats/feline was also compounded on my 2nd trip to Egypt at the call of the 11-11 in January 1992. Through synchronicity I arrived on the 7th January the celebration day of Sekhmet (the Lion headed Goddess) and who's temple I was initiated in on the 11th.

A local healer/past life family put me in the direction of Murray Hopes Paschat's - the cat people.

On a 3rd visit to Egypt in November 1995 as we conducted a healing ritual in ruins near the Great Pyramid a small kitten came and joined us throughout the ceremony.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #13
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Bast was also know as the Eye of Ra:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet_(mythology)

So relates to you avatar quite nicely.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Ra
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote