Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Did you feel/hear that?!

Very early this morning (approximately 2:06 A.M. PST) I had an interesting experience. I was wondering if anyone else did, too.

I was trying to fall asleep and there was a steady tone ringing in my ears. It wasn't loud or particularly bothersome...it was just there. Well, the tone suddenly switched pitch, and it did so in a manner that seemed to travel through my head from right to left. What struck me as odd is that it wasn't simultaneous. Come to think of it, I can't remember another time when there was such a noticeable change in pitch of that ringing. The right ear first, quickly followed by the left - within a fraction of a second it happened. I asked my wife if she heard it too, and she did. Something happened...I just don't know what.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did you feel/hear that?!

I did notice a ringing in my ears today..this afternoon..I don't usually get ringing in my ears...very seldom...but I did today...not what you described...the changing of pitch...but I did get a ringing
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

It was the sudden shift in pitch that really stood out. And from right to left. Never experienced anything like that before. I realize that most people aren't going to be up at that hour, so it's a bit of a long shot that anyone else was up to be aware of it - but then, in other parts of the world it could translate to a more reasonable hour.

I can't help but wonder if it was a global thing, or a local thing.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

probably isn't the same thing...

i've been working with sacred solfeggio frequencies for awhile now (specially with 528hz) and lately when everything is quiet, like when i'm alone or ready to fall asleep, i start hearing the tone in my head.... no change in pitch though...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote