Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:08 AM   #26
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Blossom begins to channel again

While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #27
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: Commander Adama's 10/21/08 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
you may say things that are infact true..
but now i don't know if i should believe you...

no offense.. but all your messages are vague.. give us more detail and we may believe you.

you are infact telling us what we already know from other sources. Give us something different and personal from your E.t buddies.

just speaking my mind here.

p.s- you should ask Kerry and Bill to do an interview.. i mean you are the representative of the GFL.. what more could we ask for! and that way you wouldn't have any notes..
have a great day!

LOVE AND LIGHT-- lolz
you people are very harsh, I have found conclusive proof that he is telling the truth

munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:01 AM   #28
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting as you make it sound, but project blue-beam keeps coming to mind.
There is a hell of a lot of activity going on with the hierarchy in the UK at the moment to suggest they are running scared. Something is going on.

The very story of the “Galatic Federation of Light”, has made me ask loads of questions, to which all have gone unanswered. Which is understandable, seeing that it is just a beefed up version of the mabinogion (Welsh triads), and other events from ancient Welsh mythology. That’s when the sceptic alarm went berserk, on hearing the history of “Galatic Federation of Light”, and every other Tom, Dick and Harry in the universes, but not one mention of the main player, which was/is the Kymry, today’s Cymry (Welsh). Which suggests that the suppression of the Kymry by these aliens is of human origin.
Which brings me back to project blue-beam.

BUT, there is still a huge part of me hopes you are right and I really do. BUT I can’t help my Cymry blood screaming out, this is the work of predigest humans.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #29
Steve_G

Default Re: Blossom begins to channel again

I take it back- Goodchild continues along similar lines.

"The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE."

I agree with this part. I think the message was sent to see how blind to reality their followers could be, and so they could know who would believe them and still dance to their tune even after they had proved themselves utterly false. And I LOVE this part!

"I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that."

No excuse will do, but the complete lack of excuse or plausible explanation for the lie makes everything fine!

Welcome to the new mind f*** religion for the 21st century. We hope you all enjoy your new form of mental and spiritual slavery, and don't forget to leave your tithes of energy and money on the collection plate. After all, the only power we have is that which you give us!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #30
Tuza

I hope next time you make a visit to the ships they make a very bad clunking sound....................?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #31
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Let this thread die now.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #32
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

it make me laugh, but its going nowhere....
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #33
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Adama If you're lying don't forget law of attraction and KARMA. I for one have had enough of people lying to others and taking advantage of the them.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #34
MusicLover

I am soooo happy to see that people are not so gullible...or negative as the so-called commander would say.
He will just say you are all being negative towards him.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #35
MusicLover

Old 11-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #36
realist
Avalon Senior Member

What an interesting thread!
I enjoyed quiet a few of the postings from members with brains....

Now there seems to be a website that publishes all the GFL/Adama/ET messages
instantly for free. Try it out:

Personal Message from the Galactic Federation of Light
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #37
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

THE "ETs" are ALREADY HERE. There are "wanderers" from ALL OVER our universe here to help this planet as it makes a very paramount transition into the next density .

The Mass sightings happen EVERYDAY. Only the ETs dont remember their true heritage for the most part. The mass sightings happen at the grocery store, in traffic, at work, probably even in your own home.

Isnt it nice to know that because we need them, they are already here. And they will still be here when the time comes for transition to be a "lubricant" for this place to shift with.

There will be no "huge reveal" in the way that most people think of it, unless the call from earth is SO GREAT (and when i say great I mean pretty much almost everyone here; as a planetary societal complex) that they have no choice but to heed our calls. They cannot interfere with our free will to not see them. And even though SOME of us want this to happen, Its still not all.

I do agree, however, that when the time is right? And we all are ready for it? Then sure. why not. But as you said, its only an option within many. I love that we get to decide for ourselves.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:26 AM   #38
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Commander Adama's 10/21/08 Update

Thank you for all of your responses expressing all of your individual entitlements. I guess the real things that you all are expressing by absorbing all of Commander Adama's messages is discernment without acknowledging your own personal manifestations of what you believe or don't believe thru no credible sources or prejudices on past false experiences. What you all have to realize is that you are your own creator of physical manifestations due to what you either limit yourself within or expand yourself into all possibilities. Its like we are all interconnected & one but each one has its own personal experiences to progress or regress into a limited or limitless expression of its own SELF-expression. SELF to me is always this acronym --- Something Everything Loves Forever. We all are Source & we all are one & we all are mirrors of SELF. Here's a crazy metaphor about the entire big picture that we all created knowing everything, everywhere, & everywhen. Physical & non-physcial existence/multi-universes is the chess board. Each chess piece represents every different reality in every different dimension in every different timeline with simultaneous NOW being this actual game of chess being played out. Now the chess pieces being on different sides of the chess board in different colors to distinguish competitors is truly ourSELF playing itSELF for eternity with no real win or checkmate ever following thru do to the fact, like in the movie Wargames where the computer played Tic Tac Toe & could never win due to it playing itself, the only way to win was not to play. Well, we choose to play even though the win/win situation was not to play, due to the fact that if we, being SELF, did not play(explore oneSELF) then we would not be in a physical existence & that would not be very fun, curious, & loving to ourSELF so we choose via free will to play forever with different moves on the chess board, but knowing we would peak to a stalemate & have to play another game again. While each & every game after the last would be a little more complex & a little more rapid exchange of time figuring out the next move. The latter is my different interpretation of evolution.

I do feel 2012 is a different awareness of the same game with a new remembrance of our cognitive & conscious SELF being the other competitor within our presentSELF being the mirror image whom always has the 1st move or the lighter shade of chess pieces on the chessboard of Eternal Mastery. I do like the fact that the game of chess needs no referee because there is no penalties or rules when the players are their own referees because the only rules are just simple moves that each piece has to abide by since those moves were set within the beginning, creation, or invention of the game of chess.

Don't you all love the fact that if everyone knew of everything, truth of everything, & acknowledged that they ARE (All-ways Remembering Everything) everything that they would instantaneously regain the essence of Source & then do a round robin where ALL (All-ways Limitless Love) would become everything & nothing compressed into an infinitesimal potentialities without physicality & manifestations. That is exactly why WE (Wonderful Everything) chooses to explore & create forever with no until... or ok, ultimate goal achieved, now what? I'm glad the unknown is only known by OUR (Omniversal Unifyingly Remembered) SELF-induced unknown.

I hope you all do not feel I'm just babbling on & on with a bunch of crazy metaphors & acronyms that make no sense because it simply makes sense to me & others, you know whom you are, & I am you & you are me but we are all in this crazy eternal game of chess together with no win just infinite moves culminating to a tie which transforms into a higher density competitor that is truly a game of lower SELF progressively competing with higher SELF for an eternal game of wins within lower densities but are actually ties to every single SELF which we always will love since that's the reason why we even play. Namaste. GIAOUE really means God Is All Of Us Everywhere!:tongue2 :

Last edited by giaoue; 11-05-2008 at 09:40 PM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote