Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #301
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Cheer up, you can live your entire life and know somebody yet their minds are still complete strangers to us.
three Grays, well I have two Grays, I would not trade those two for any other, they are practically family.

But few people can you trust, I have no need for religion, I am a immortal soul, I can connect and feel my source, these constructs that have furthered the enslavement of the human race are my idea of blasphemy, how many have died because of religion, and instead of fighting 'them' we have spent the best part of forever fighting, killing and maiming each other in the name of our gods.

They won the first round, make no mistake, they divided, and conquered us
they put a sword in any thugs hand and told us to kill each other in the name of god, and we did.

Now religion is a excuse.
and the sinner ****.. if we were sinners god would have not given us free thought. do you think the Grays believe in the bible or Jesus, no, nor do the Reptilians, nor do the Andromedans, the Dow, the Atkins/Moth-men, none of those species are religious why? because they KNOW THEIR HISTORY, its not constructed BS like ours is, created to control and enslave us, but yet most still dance to the pipers tune.

In every contact I have had they never once mention him, they mention the Illuminati's dream of growing a Jesus construct, by DNA encoding and black magic, buy using a reptilian DNA, and technology,
But they do not want Jesus, do they they want the alternative.
they want a man that can woo the masses with his beautiful words that will lead them into their next dimension.

You do not need an Icon or a franchised frontman to love and worship the creator of all things that energy field of thought that envelops us, it knows us, our soul resides within it until be come into being.

Dont cry, if your friend is your friend she will understand.
even Miriam Delicado said people are not themselves these days, and you don't know who is batting for what team.

I am still very angry that somebody tried to kill that beautiful woman, and she would be ****** off with me if she heard me say that, i have talked with Miriam a number of times, she is very cool
anyways Mntruthseeker chill out, everything will be fine in the morning.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:35 AM   #302
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2... I haven't seen you post before but I appreciate your words and welcome
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #303
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Cheer up, you can live your entire life and know somebody yet their minds are still complete strangers to us.
three Grays, well I have two Grays, I would not trade those two for any other, they are practically family.

But few people can you trust, I have no need for religion, I am a immortal soul, I can connect and feel my source, these constructs that have furthered the enslavement of the human race are my idea of blasphemy, how many have died because of religion, and instead of fighting 'them' we have spent the best part of forever fighting, killing and maiming each other in the name of our gods.

They won the first round, make no mistake, they divided, and conquered us
they put a sword in any thugs hand and told us to kill each other in the name of god, and we did.

Now religion is a excuse.
and the sinner ****.. if we were sinners god would have not given us free thought. do you think the Grays believe in the bible or Jesus, no, nor do the Reptilians, nor do the Andromedans, the Dow, the Atkins/Moth-men, none of those species are religious why? because they KNOW THEIR HISTORY, its not constructed BS like ours is, created to control and enslave us, but yet most still dance to the pipers tune.

In every contact I have had they never once mention him, they mention the Illuminati's dream of growing a Jesus construct, by DNA encoding and black magic, buy using a reptilian DNA, and technology,
But they do not want Jesus, do they they want the alternative.
they want a man that can woo the masses with his beautiful words that will lead them into their next dimension.

You do not need an Icon or a franchised frontman to love and worship the creator of all things that energy field of thought that envelops us, it knows us, our soul resides within it until be come into being.

Dont cry, if your friend is your friend she will understand.
even Miriam Delicado said people are not themselves these days, and you don't know who is batting for what team.

I am still very angry that somebody tried to kill that beautiful woman, and she would be ****** off with me if she heard me say that, i have talked with Miriam a number of times, she is very cool
anyways Mntruthseeker chill out, everything will be fine in the morning.
Very interesting and insightful

Last edited by BROOK; 10-27-2009 at 05:54 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #304
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2

I have been contacted twice from her with an answer to my "question". She knows what I am going through and is there for me. She has been a part of my life for over 10 years and I should of known better.

She is not associated with greys as I assumed. She explained to me that my questions and all that is happening is due to my growing.

I fully explained my question and she said she understood. I leaned a very valuable lesson tonight and thank God she is who she is.

Thank you and hang in there yourself as from what I am getting from a great person to have on the "inside" of a very high dimension..............God is our greatest allied in this battle.

We are worth saving and TPTB better find a good place to hide
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #305
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

All of you should do some shielding at this time. As soon as you can, if you haven't done so already. I am getting many reports as of this week that what is being exposed here is presenting problems for those leading the way. This is not a fear based message, but it has come to my attention that there are things in the works and the ones who are hot on the trail as to revealing the truth are being targeted from many different angles. This is an awareness bulletin. Shield your house, your family, your car, etc. Share this with your friends who are in alignment with you. We are working on it as I write this so be patient as things will be revealed in due time.

http://www.psychicinsights.org/whitelight.html

Enjoy the Sun!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-28-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #306
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk- can you explain more as I'm getting the same feeling.......but it's just a feeling......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #307
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

thanks lionhawk, this advice is precious
Do you have tips on how to shield ? I have ways to do that but issues with putting it into words
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #308
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you lionhawk for that important piece of information.
Some do not know how to protect themselves or close off after a meditation state,or healing, another way these negatives get in.
My own choice is the golden light the most protective colour of all the divine light once again focus yourself inside a sphere place the golden light all around.
Put yourself and your home in that sphere at night also while you sleep.

For children,
Visualise a golden thread, see how it shines bright take that thread from the head of the childs bed down to the end of the bed and all the way under then back up again to the head oft he bed spin a few times round then take that thread and take it across the bed until you have made a cacoon all around the child. This is a very strong bind of protection but always remember to go all the way and under the bed so the thread is not broken.
An adult may use this protection also, i have used this.

The most powerful of all light is the blue flame.

For protection against people attack,imagine a mirror placed out in front of you this will deflect any negative force/energy/ bad intent sent out.Hope that helps.
This has come up before on sites it has been mentioned that the lords prayer is a defender and calling on jesus christ helps.
Myself i have done this in the past but it did not help me i have to say, i have given exorcism prayers in the past also this does not stop alien attacks, although some will say it does.
I do not wish to scare but just pointing out perhaps they work for some but not all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #309
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui D. What I realize is that many who are involved with this stuff, don't know. They don't know how one can become endangered through their innocence. Part of being responsible for one's self. What I posted above is just some basic stuff so that anyone can acquire some degree of protection on a basic 101 level. As with anything it is what also works with your inner matrix. But this will get you started. Something is better than nothing is how I am approaching this. The advanced souls may have a different shielding technique using different colors to shield different things. There are many different variables but you won't get there unless you start with the basics. That was my goal here. Maybe someone would like to head up a thread on this subject. I'll pass on that. Also keep in mind that the color white contains all the colors, including gold. Combine this shield with your Christ soul energy and intention through your will, you'll have something very effective. It takes a little practice if you are new to this.

And Jacqui, I think I have solved our do not touch mystery. At least for me. But the details haven't been disclosed as of yet but we are currently working on that track. Just thought you might want to know that.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-28-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #310
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well, as usual, I'm the odd person out. I'm not big on shielding because that would assume I'm not already protected and that I'm not already connected to the universal mind and god (Christ) consciousness. Even when in spiritual battle with whatever on the other side or in another dimension I've not thought to shield myself. And in the most dangerous situation I can recall I called upon inner resources to defend myself and sought help (assistance) after it was over. Some of what has been shared here may help one feel psychologically, emotionally or spiritually secure.... however, to know that god dwells within my heart and to dwell in the heart of god is what gives me strength.

And I would like to add that entering into a state of anxiety and fear is giving energy to the dark side. They win. Refuse to enter into fear and we all win.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #311
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that almost all of us are hybrids from many different races. Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) claims that about 95% of all contactees, abductees are chosen for contact/abduction because they are hybrids/members (their vulneraility) of one of the three primary ancient hybrid/human starseed race lines.

There are 3 agendas, 2 of which do not have our best interests in mind and war against each other and also work w/competing factions of human illuminati govts, seeking dominion of the Halls of Amenti Stargates & human subjugation (hmmm is that what Iran is about?)

The other agenda involves two other groups that seek to return humanity to their rightful purpose. Quote: " Throughout human history, humanity was always at the center of interstellar conflict because the human lineage had been created as a Masters Race to serve as Guardians and Keepers of the Interplanetary TemplarComplex System of Time Portals, Star Gates & Free Energy Systems within our 15 dimensional time matrix."

then to complicate things even more, Lucy, the Antarean at betweendeath.com claims that we (us and them & others) created Time itself (which we are somewhat trapped in) because we wanted sovereignty but we (humans) screwed that up by creating a verbal existence (not telepathic) which resulted in a world of secrecy and not transparency... so for those of you in the frufru love n light and all that jazz.... yes, we creat(ed) our reality, more than you can ever wish for!

ok, that's my 10 cents.! I'm practicing shielding myself and, communicating with GodMind straight, no intermediary whatsoever, don't care what name, Jesus, Michael... nope, straight into the Source.

I've read almost this entire thread and most all questions & confusions are fairly well cleared up in one of her books, $15 (Angelic Realitis). She sews up so many different threads from whisleblowers that, at least for me, she's as close to right on that I've yet seen.

Bottom line is that IT DOESN'T MATTER which hybrid group you are genetically linked to, whether earthseed or starseed, each one of us has the RIGHT to choose to be freed from the many eons of interstellar manipulations.

There are also shieldings included. She identifies the races & which group they belong to. All the ones normally mentioned in this forum are not included in our Guardian groups (from what I can tell), these grail line visitors are here to assist earth humans and are the ones that are exposing the hidden agendas.

I know that you can invest a whole bunch of money & get more involved in Anna's teachings, but for a really good, succinct nutshell of what's going on, I highly recommend that one book, at least!

Whoever controls the gates in the 2000-2017 stellar activation determines our fate.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #312
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bottom line is that IT DOESN'T MATTER which hybrid group you are genetically linked to, whether earthseed or starseed,
each one of us has the RIGHT to choose to be freed from the many eons of interstellar manipulations.
amen to that.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #313
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Her material also resonates with me- I have all 3 books.
I always felt one ought to connect with original source instead of Angels, Jesus, etc; Source is everything......and all comes from source......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #314
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Me toooooo I'm very at home with all Anna Hayes/Ashayana Dean material..
It all makes such sense...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #315
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Good to see the thumbs up on Anna Hayes...
the book also includes a means to assist in distinguising the groups.

The meaning of deceived mean that you don't know that you don't know, right? If we are IN a state of deception, how can we trust our own discernment (is a good quesiton). When light can look and feel like light.

Still, the premise of the situation is important, to know what the agendas are so that we would motivate to exercise more our mainline into True Will (that, to me is God). I don't know, I heard that recently somewhere and really liked it. True will, not Free Will necessarily, know what I mean?

Anyway. Good night and may you have an insightful journey while your body sleeps tonight. Stay shielded.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote