Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Default It is very hard for Obama to make disclosure

I think it is extremely hard for America, which has been covering up all things UFO for 50 years to admit openly the truth concerning UFOs, particularly that they are of extraterrestrial origins and they are friendly. Why? First of all, telling the truth is very hard when you have been lying all your life. Secondly, consider what happens next?

If the president says the Government have been in contact with the ETs, and that they are friendly. People of America, and all over the world are going to demand more, the deeper truth after disclosure. They will ask for the benign ETs to show themselves, ask them to appear on TV. At this stage of human development, is this probable? Considering that we have not even seen a clear photograph of an ET, even in UFO circles, a 3D appearance of an ET is very hard indeed. Suppose the president is telling the truth, will the ETs be willing to show themselves? Probably not. The Government will then have to find some reasons for secretiveness of the ETs. Suppose that the public is persuaded that for some reason they cannot appear in public, then because they are so advanced, they will be treated as saviors. The world will for example ask for cures for all illnesses, for technology, for answers to everything. But this seems too much, even for the benign ETs.

Another possibility is that Obama says UFO are real, but the Government has little knowledge of them, and there is no close contact with them. He will then have to find the rational for the cover-ups. This is a near impossible task. The UFO researchers, the abductees, the contactees suddenly will gain enormous respect, the insiders and whistle blowers will spring out and cannot be ridiculed as before. How can the Government answer the sharp questions that must follow, questions like human abductions and cattle mutilations? How can the Governments of the world prevent their people from panicking and maintain a more or less continuing world?

Obama has to be extremely skillful to put forth a disclosure different from those mentioned above, to avoid very bad repercussions. Can you think of any?

Last edited by rsywong; 09-09-2009 at 07:39 PM.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It is very hard for Obama to make disclosure

This is a good time to discuss this. You never know, someone may pay some attention to this thread to consider the best ways for disclosure...if it happens.

Based on how Obama often points out how Washington D.C. delays true progress through it's politics, it will be easier to tell the truth about the E.T.s by incorporating this principle into the explanation. The public will accept this rather easily with some frustration of course. Obama simply can point out that they were kept secret due to National Security concerns and then add his "politics as usual" role in it's secrecy amongst insiders.

The immediate curiosity/question that will emerge first from most of the population will be Religion. That is what will need preparation...addressing those questions of ancient and aramic writings. Naturally, the curiosity will continue only to eventually and ultimately culminate into requests for cures, world peace, ala...saving.
This must be the second cornerstone after religion in terms of preparation to address tactfully and in lehman terms. I think Obama would be best served to stress how important the savior mentality will only further cripple our evolution (thus us as a species) and our relationship with the E.T's. This will open the door to why they have not and will not make a physical presence at this time, outside of perhaps flying vessels (this would idea in terms of first 3 D physical proof).

Cattle mutilations I feel will not be too difficult to touch upon, but human abductions might be more of a challenge. Then again, human abductions can be linked back to again...those ancient and aramic writings, so it provides an easier path to public with explanations.

If it happens, no one truly knows how something of such a magnitude would impact a civilization...except the E.T.s themselves, and there may lay the answer. I myself would be excited, but moreso suspicious and would pay CLOSE attention to what is said about the "friendly" E.T's. Yes, disclosure will have to be "friendly" ET driven, unless we are under attack (or deceived into believing so) which then leads to a disclosure. Otherwise, it would truly create more panic in the minds of the population with the thoughts of potential hostile lifeforms that are much more advanced and evolved than us.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

Time for a reality check here

This world as we know it is splintered and divided, and this has been purposelly maintained. A world divided will never achieve unity. Now, that is what the meditation group are working on, seeing a new reality, a world of peace love and Light. We all, hopefully, are doing the same in our own way, seeing that which is not as if it were.
There can be no full disclosure due more to the worlds hidden governments (who truly run the show) investment in chaos, hate and physicality. They have over many centuries built this world into a lie, a deception of HUGE proportions. It is only now in recent times that a true awakening has begun and this is more due to the natural evolution of our "Being" than it is to do with anything else. This awakening cannot be stopped and it is not hinged on disclosure. This is not a question of readiness at all but more of evolution into us understanding that we are in fact Light Beings inhabiting human form for the now.
The Obamas etc of this world are powerless puppets whom we need to love and send positive energy to just as much as you would to a near and beloved family member or friend, for we are all family. Once again, this is not dependant on ET disclosure, for in fact we are all E.T.'s in our own right.
The mechanics of the current reality are changing and it is this change that will ultimately bring disclosure, not some government puppet.

Love and Light

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi All

Time for a reality check here

This world as we know it is splintered and divided, and this has been purposelly maintained. A world divided will never achieve unity. Now, that is what the meditation group are working on, seeing a new reality, a world of peace love and Light. We all, hopefully, are doing the same in our own way, seeing that which is not as if it were.
There can be no full disclosure due more to the worlds hidden governments (who truly run the show) investment in chaos, hate and physicality. They have over many centuries built this world into a lie, a deception of HUGE proportions. It is only now in recent times that a true awakening has begun and this is more due to the natural evolution of our "Being" than it is to do with anything else. This awakening cannot be stopped and it is not hinged on disclosure. This is not a question of readiness at all but more of evolution into us understanding that we are in fact Light Beings inhabiting human form for the now.
The Obamas etc of this world are powerless puppets whom we need to love and send positive energy to just as much as you would to a near and beloved family member or friend, for we are all family. Once again, this is not dependant on ET disclosure, for in fact we are all E.T.'s in our own right.
The mechanics of the current reality are changing and it is this change that will ultimately bring disclosure, not some government puppet.

Love and Light

Z
Great post, Z. This may be my last post as I feel the division and separation and want to focus on more positive things. You spoke words from my heart in this post and I just wanted to say thank you. Hope all is well for you.

Love,
Mal
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the ET's are going to wait for our world "leaders" to pick up the ball.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL Neither do I.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This is not the first time through this topic, but it's one worth repeating.

I don't think any top-down disclosure will be done in a way that is in the best interest of anyone other than those already in control. Look at what Ronald Reagan had to say about unifying the world against a common enemy. Look at what Wernher von Braun had to say about the dangers of weaponizing space and a hoaxed threat from space.

Quote:
As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war.

Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed insiders. Of course, initially I laughed, thinking this just too absurd and far-fetched. Dr. Rosin gave her testimony to the Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax - ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. And that at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft - see the book "Disclosure" by the same author) to hoax an attack on Earth.

Like the movie "Independence Day", an attempt to unite the world through militarism would unfold using ET as the new cosmic scapegoat (think Jews during the Third Reich).

None of this is new to me or other insiders. The report from Iron Mountain, NY, written in the 1960s, described the need to demonize life in outer space so we could have a new enemy. An enemy off-planet that could unite humans (in fear and war) and that would prove to be the ultimate prop for the trillion dollar military industrial complex that conservative Republican President and five star general Eisenhower warned us about in 1961 (no one was listening then, either...).

So here is the post-9/11 script - one that will be played out unless enough people are informed and the plan can be foiled because they will be unable to fool a sufficient number of citizens and leaders:
After a period of terrorism - a period during which the detonation of nuclear devices will be threatened and possibly actuated, thus justifying expanding the weaponization of space - an effort will ramp up to present the public with information about a threat from outer space. Not just asteroids hitting the Earth, but other threats. An extraterrestrial threat.

Reference: http://www.disclosureproject.org/cosmicdeception.htm
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

disclosure has already happened. didn't you see the elections this year. I believe some candidates were asked about this. lol.. disclosure project. all the military people speaking out. astronauts, and the list gos on and on. what i'm wondering is when the general public are going to wake to this. it is the biggest advent to hit humanity ever. to busy with there heads in the sand. must be something in the water?. it just boggles my mind.

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 AM   #9
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I looked at this thread as a mere "what if" scenario regarding Obama, regardless of agendas behind the "what if".

A couple of responses had to do more with the the spiritual essence of us and reality, but not the physical form of right now and those trapped in it. Sometimes you have to consider what others may see, and not what you envision.

By the way, the ET's have already awaited for our governments and us as a species to "pick up the ball" or make a shift. Why else do you think we only see photos or read/hear stories, watch the parade of interviews for years now, and nothing more?

The curtain could have fallen a very long time ago, so they have indeed "waited".

To add to the "outside threat" response, I definitely see this as a possibility. It explains the scripture in revelations regarding man will be deceived by Satan into fighting against the lord himself upon his return (something like that...don't recall and didnt look up specific wording). Granted, I am one who do not easily accept biblical writings as accurate, misunderstood allegories and without manipulation. That is another thread in itself.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
disclosure has already happened. didn't you see the elections this year. I believe some candidates were asked about this. lol.. disclosure project. all the military people speaking out. astronauts, and the list gos on and on. what i'm wondering is when the general public are going to wake to this. it is the biggest advent to hit humanity ever. to busy with there heads in the sand. must be something in the water?. it just boggles my mind.

Indeed, the information is out there for anyone who cares to look from a great variety of very reliable sources. In addition, anyone who wishes to see with their own eyes can do so (cseti, eceti). ETs aren't waiting for governments to act, they are ready to interact with you now.

I know some people who are fairly open minded but not interested in doing the homework. I know some people who deny the possibility of ETs existing in spite of reliable information to the contrary. I really can't say why to some of us this is the most important question ever, and to others it's less important than what type of faded beat-up jeans to buy. The image I get is one of sleep-walking rather than head-in-the-sand, but the results are similar.

As for the Obama question, President Carter attempted to get through the UFO secrecy barrier and was told to forget about it. Carter even had his own UFO sighting. The president is not in control of how and when disclosure in the form of some kind of official announcement happens.

A great deal of very nasty stuff is going on that the perpetrators would like to keep secret. At the top of my list is the destruction of planet earth through the use of oil and other polluting technologies when much more advanced and benign technology is available and has been available for decades, but it has been withheld so a small number of greedy bastards can get even richer. You can't disclose UFOs without acknowledging that the advanced civilizations who operate them have a lot of very useful technology that will eliminate the need for most of the dominant businesses in the world including big oil, the military/industrial complex, and health care. Our government doesn't respond to the people any more, it is controlled by big business. The real reasons for the secrecy are all about power and money.

The disclosure that matters the most isn't about ETs or their technology. It's about us - what we are and what we are capable of. Also, that the immortal spirit in us is the same as in all intelligent beings in the universe. One universe, one people. This spiritual awakening is needed before we can safely handle the sort of power that advanced civilization possess.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-10-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #11
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
The immediate curiosity/question that will emerge first from most of the population will be Religion. That is what will need preparation...addressing those questions of ancient and aramic writings. Naturally, the curiosity will continue only to eventually and ultimately culminate into requests for cures, world peace, ala...saving.
This must be the second cornerstone after religion in terms of preparation to address tactfully and in lehman terms. I think Obama would be best served to stress how important the savior mentality will only further cripple our evolution (thus us as a species) and our relationship with the E.T's. This will open the door to why they have not and will not make a physical presence at this time, outside of perhaps flying vessels (this would idea in terms of first 3 D physical proof).

Cattle mutilations I feel will not be too difficult to touch upon, but human abductions might be more of a challenge. Then again, human abductions can be linked back to again...those ancient and aramic writings, so it provides an easier path to public with explanations.
Religion is a big issue, but not so much for politicians and the PTB. There is a general disregard for religions outside of Christianity in the western world. As for Christianity itself, has not the spokesman of the Vatican already made way for the possible existence of cosmic brothers? It would be very nice of an American president to speak of preserving human evolution under the auspice of alien brothers, but this is most unlikely given my understanding of the US as a power wanting world domination. How can any war be waged and justified, when a benign power is watching? Arms sales and the 3rd world war will be precluded in such a scenario. This is too good to be true.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

Indeed disclosure has already happened, but there is a difference between disclosure by trustworthy people and public admission by the Government. For example, circulation of such information is still very limited, and almost unknown to the uninterested people, and certainly not heard by many people in China. I believe the large part of the world needs be ready (or at least 51%?) for such an important event to take place. This may the reason behind increasing UFO activity in China.

Last edited by rsywong; 09-10-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Do you seriously think the Cabal will disclose anything of value to us useless eaters

Did you forget that the Cabal will eliminate most of us and turn the rest of us to subservient slaves

Or do you not think this is the scheme...?

The writing is on the wall The plan is plain for all to see Are you blind

The Cabal are masters of war chaos deceit and lies

There are no extraterrestrials neither friendly nor bad

What you see in the sky are man made nuts and bolts and demonic manifestations

The story here is about Angels and Demons not good or bad ET
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, and pandora's box is opened. Let us all look inside it.

For starters, Jnana's summary is pretty much dead on the perspective I share. However, I do believe gov and us as a people have been given the opportunity to utilize our own free will to hopefully find our way to the truth. That has not happened. At least not on a grand enough scale.

I agree with Rezedra in relation to the Cabal, and I also agree with many of the UFO's are human made (not all of them), but that is to the extent my logic and soul base will allow me to integrate with Rezedra's beliefs. I think it's fair to call ET's Angels and Demons, but I simply can't swallow their being a specific two forms of spiritual entities and not a variety of life forms from the universe with spiritual alignment.

I won't get into the Christianity thing, for it will be a l o o o n g thread. However, there are paintings on cave walls, pyramids, ancient artwork/artifacts depicting flying machines, gods worshipped from space, and non-christian writings long before christianity or any macro religion began to emerge on this planet. Man did not make those, no?
The thought of aliens existing creates an insurmountable amount of uncertainty, or onus, on almost all of humanity's belief systems.

Now, I obviously risk the chance of the ALL LOVING god raising my spirit after death, so that it can burn in an eternal flame for being disobedient...My research, logic and soul base enpowers me to take that chance.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #15
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

For a couple years now, the idea of “Disclosure” was the most important thing to me. I thought everyone would want to know if the opportunity for truth was spelled out to them. I thought it would bring a great new tomorrow! Out with religion, out with deceitful government in control, out with governments who only want to be at war with each other.. wouldn’t that be a great new ideal for this world? If the truth were known, if disclosure were to occur, wouldn’t it lead to a great new tomorrow? And yet, I heard some people say “the world is not ready to for disclosure”.

I now understand my dreams and inspirations are in the minority. Over a couple of years, I’ve had close and personal realizations about the people close around me, my family, my friends, my coworkers, my community, and even the extended world through forums like this. And what I find, is that the majority of people 1) don’t want to think seriously about things, 2) don’t have the capability to research for themselves, 3) don’t want to talk about things outside their box of ‘safety’, and are 4) so indoctrinated with things their churches have taught, that they are close minded. The truth can slap them in their faces and they won’t see it, because they’re not open enough to even listen to other possibilities. even when they have the free choice to listen to 10 ideas and pick only one or none of them if they want.

And huge populations of the world in many countries have just problems of survival… and they keep having more and more babies who have less and less resources to share. Their priorities are not seeking the greater truth about this world and universe.

It may sound gloomy… yes it is gloomy… but kind of have to agree… “The world is not ready for Disclosure”. It may never be. And that very fact may have been designed into our chromosomes by our very creators. They may have meant to keep us as we currently are. Program the dumb sheep to keep following more dumb sheep. I don’t know why. It is sad.

I don't see how Obama or any other President would feel it's a priority to him, considering all the other major problems in this world.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-10-2009 at 11:07 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

If disclosure was made, their game would be over.

the killings,testings,kidnapping, raping our children,animals,plants and posioning our food. Mind control....shall I go on.

oh please tell me what anyone having children have to do with this?

The people having children could take care of them just fine if our government would stop destroying their food and giving them one desease after another. So I will not lay blame on anyone that has every right in the world to have a child. A child is one of the most precious gifts.

Everybody in the world has a right to have a family and nobody has a right to say that makes them irresponsible or say they are not ready

Anyone in the White House doing Lucifers work deserves what they are going to get when they face our Creator Only a coward continues to work for the devil
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:57 AM   #17
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I now understand my dreams and inspirations are in the minority. Over a couple of years, I’ve had close and personal realizations about the people close around me, my family, my friends, my coworkers, my community, and even the extended world through forums like this. And what I find, is that the majority of people 1) don’t want to think seriously about things, 2) don’t have the capability to research for themselves, 3) don’t want to talk about things outside their box of ‘safety’, and are 4) so indoctrinated with things their churches have taught, that they are close minded. The truth can slap them in their faces and they won’t see it, because they’re not open enough to even listen to other possibilities. even when they have the free choice to listen to 10 ideas and pick only one or none of them if they want.

And huge populations of the world in many countries have just problems of survival…
This is well observed. People who question authority, who are suspicious of things they have been told since childhood are a minority. Our world would have evolved a lot faster if we are more inquisitive and curious. The dark age would not have lasted centuries and Galileo would have had an easier time. With or without ET influence we are so blind and dumb. However human consciousness have made a great leap and evolved in merely a few decades. Just then UFO was a tabooed topic and not so damaging researchers were murdered. Now we have extraordinary truths revealed and the hosts are alive and well. Then there were only a handful of contactees and abductees, now many more and of high quality too. Whistle blowers and quality researchers flood the UFO circle and into the public without being massacred. This is the sign that we are entering a new age, the astrology calender may be correct, the age of aquarius. Though the Mayan calender may be correct too, that the world will be chastised for the conscious to rapidly mature.