Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 AM   #76
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

I believe Miriam's message was very authentic and relevant to this time of transition. I can tell you that one particular point she emphasized has already manifested with me.

Approximately six weeks ago I received messages to grow a Victory Garden. Not just any garden, but a Victory Garden, which had significance, but I just did not know what it was at the time. If you look up the significance of a victory garden it is interesting in many different ways.

Now, for the record I am a very novice gardener at best and up until recently a workaholic, so this was a very out of character endeavor for me.

I did some research on victory gardens, drug the significant other to home depot for materials to build an above ground garden and loaded the back of our truck up with organic compost ( I am now learning how to make my own compost). We built the retaining wall around the garden and wheel barrowed all of the compost into the back yard. For two weeks I watered and turned the compost to neutralize the ph levels and then added top soil.

After planting the seeds and watching the blossoms start to sprout, something changed in me. I started paying more attention to progress of the sprout growth and tending to areas that were getting disheveled or building up more dirt for stalks that needed more support. But these activities have been more than just tending a garden. It feels like something I have known deep down, but it was far away and now it is coming back. There is a relationship we have with mother earth, if we quiet ourselves enough to feel it.

When I listened to Miriam's interview it all came flying around full-circle and I realized we are all closer than we think to the path of enlightenment; we just have to believe.

Peace
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:06 AM   #77
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post

As far as I could tell, and aside from a couple of completely unverifiable references to events that supposedly occurred in Earth's deep dark past, she brought absolutely nothing new to the table. She simply unveiled a bland potpourri of things that are already there for anyone to partake of; things that have already been recycled and regurgitated countless times all over the internet and in print.

... Nothing she said was even remotely so, IMO. Vague and ambiguous, Yes. But "fascinating?" Well, maybe to her it was.
Good points!

I found it the same way: She brought nothing new on the table. Most of the things she stated ONLY echo what have been revealed by other interviewees on Project Camelot. And she is vague and ambiguous about what she knows of the future timelines/possibilities.

If we are to find truth through our own inquiry and investigation, it is better to search for disconfirmation rather than confirmation. it is also the essence of scientific methodology to try to falsify a hypothesis. If a theory cannot be disproved, it stays valid for the time being.

Another thing that I always find strange is about the "tall blond beings". So far it seems that there are two hypothesis about their origns: 1) They are the seeder/watcher/protector of human kind, and/or 2) They are future humans from the Nordic descend.

Why are there no other races represented in alien beings?? I am a Chinese, so I would say: "Why no Asian-looking aliens?" I mean we've got quite a LOT of us there in East Asia, right? How come we are so under-represented in alien encounters?

If at least some aliens are from a future Earth, why no Asian faces? Is it because we survived so successfully whatever happens in the future that we don't care too much about coming back in history and changing the timelines? Or is it because we become extinct?

Superior beings as fit, tall, blond and with "perfect crystal-blue" eyes?? Oh, com'on, give me a break ... Tell me, what's so good about blond hair and blue eyes, from a survival point of view? I actually find dark-brown eyes not bad at all.

But I would like to thank Kerry and Bill for this interview. It is the most important thing that we bring ALL perspectives, but some disconfirmation or differences will be even better for us to explore truth.

We Chinese have an old saying: Good medicine tastes bitter but cures your disease; Good words sound annoying but correct your behavior.

Peace to the world.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 AM   #78
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
I am having vibrations or feeling that there is something weird about this interview, not sure what it is but i left it feeling, for lack of a better term "weird" and drained of energy.

Anyone else? Is there something subliminal?
I agree. While I was watching the video, I felt a strange something that I could not put my finger on. Given the "hype" by Bill and Kerry, I was expecting more---if not something positive then at least something of practical use. There were moments of positive gleanings, but overall I have to agree with others that there was nothing new here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Carling View Post
I too have grown uncomfortable with all this destruction talk.

Positivity and calm are key...planning the end can create it.

We are energy and have nothing to fear.

If I fall into the pacific, I will endure, and so will you. Its the illusion of endpoints that have created this cloud of fear that directs things to the negative reality.
I think David Wilcock addressed this issue wonderfully in his Futuretalk with Bill and Kerry. At one point he basically says so what if we **** die? I resonated more with that one line than with the entirety of Miriam's tidbits. I could not agree with your "endpoints" reference more! Physical death is not the end.

Peace.

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: vulgarity
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:24 AM   #79
MonitorYou
Avalon Senior Member

Very disappointed
MonitorYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:31 AM   #80
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
Good points!

Why are there no other races represented in alien beings?? I am a Chinese, so I would say: "Why no Asian-looking aliens?" I mean we've got quite a LOT of us there in East Asia, right? How come we are so under-represented in alien encounters?

If at least some aliens are from a future Earth, why no Asian faces? Is it because we survived so successfully whatever happens in the future that we don't care too much about coming back in history and changing the timelines? Or is it because we become extinct?

Superior beings as fit, tall, blond and with "perfect crystal-blue" eyes?? Oh, com'on, give me a break ... Tell me, what's so good about blond hair and blue eyes, from a survival point of view? I actually find dark-brown eyes not bad at all.

We Chinese have an old saying: Good medicine tastes bitter but cures your disease; Good words sound annoying but correct your behavior.

Peace to the world.

hey there read this whole thread, i went in depth as why there might be a reason theyre all blonde, and its not a good or positive reason. you shouldnt have to be non white to realize how suspicious this is.

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 04:44 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:32 AM   #81
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Hi all,

I can tell this thread is going to become VERY long, so I just want to stick my hand up - now - with the others who felt absolutely no excitement and no resonance with Miriam or her interview.

I'm sure Miriam is the most lovliest, genuine person on earth, and I don't DISbelieve her, but I almost couldn't make it through the almost two hours of flat tones... Compare that interview with the likes of David Wilcock, Dan Burish, or the majority of others that Camelot have done, and it just doesn't seem to be on par.

(Perhaps Bill made it out to be more than what it actually was? I've been sitting here refreshing my Camelot page for days on end waiting for this interview, only to be let down!)

To be quite frank, I'm sick of hearing those being interviewed saying 'this' is going to happen, or 'that' is going to happen, and then tell us not a skeric about what they suspect (or are told) might happen! It drives me nuts that these people stain the edges of what they "don't say" is going to happen with negative remarks or negative 'likely' events, which, by the way, could range from any number of calamities, both natural or man-made...

It's almost like hearing a child cry "wolf" so many times that eventually you just lose interest - or faith...

Love to you all,

Tamara
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM   #82
Pono Boy

Miriam relies too heavily on information that she received 20 years ago. It doesn't surprise me that the destructive timeline was dominant back then. But, really, the "consciousness movement" has done a lot of work since then. Think about it! Look at your own life and the world 20 years ago and compare it to now. Basically, I think her central message is out of date. Yes, I believe that WWIII is a strong possibility, even likely. But if you live from your heart, you will be protected by Mother Earth. If this sounds too esoteric, then think about the animal kingdom in which many of them are forwarned about earthquakes and storms. How? Unlike humans, they have not forgotten the natural forces of nature. They can sense them. Humans also have that sense. We've just forgotten how to use it. The secret is in your heart. Follow your heart and you will be guided to change physical locations if you need to. As for Miriam, I think she nees to evolve past that old timeline of doom and gloom. Leave it behind! Mother Earth will purge the planet, but those who love her will not be in harm's way!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM   #83
Jon Carling
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post
Hi all,

I can tell this thread is going to become VERY long, so I just want to stick my hand up - now - with the others who felt absolutely no excitement and no resonance with Miriam or her interview.

I'm sure Miriam is the most lovliest, genuine person on earth, and I don't DISbelieve her, but I almost couldn't make it through the almost two hours of flat tones... Compare that interview with the likes of David Wilcock, Dan Burish, or the majority of others that Camelot have done, and it just doesn't seem to be on par.

(Perhaps Bill made it out to be more than what it actually was? I've been sitting here refreshing my Camelot page for days on end waiting for this interview, only to be let down!)

To be quite frank, I'm sick of hearing those being interviewed saying 'this' is going to happen, or 'that' is going to happen, and then tell us not a skeric about what they suspect (or are told) might happen! It drives me nuts that these people stain the edges of what they "don't say" is going to happen with negative remarks or negative 'likely' events, which, by the way, could range from any number of calamities, both natural or man-made...

It's almost like hearing a child cry "wolf" so many times that eventually you just lose interest - or faith...

Love to you all,

Tamara
agreed!
Jon Carling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:17 AM   #84
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i wanna see camelot interview barbara marciniak
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 AM   #85
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

It's clear that posting members here have such differing opinions. Which is great by itself of course.
However it becomes obvious to me that a potential event such as a huge spaceship appearing on October 14th
will NOT have an effect as intended: to make clear they are no threat to us.

And whatever you believe, both ways sound reasonable. Remember that most of us are taught as kid not to trust a stranger with candy ....

What remains probably is just the gut feeling ...

About the duality of good and bad, heaven and hell, paradise or a revelations like clean-sweep of the earth:

We should stop the debate ... WE KNOW what's bad for the planet !! period ... !!

We should not need channelers or ET's to tell us that.

So to me it's undoubtedly clear that whatever any interviewed person is telling we MUST make life altering changes.
We keep making excuses to postpone taking action. Leave the planet as a big mess for our kids ?

We are so impregnated with ideas like economy must 'grow' etc. etc.
How about scaling down some things for a change ?

Obesity leads to all kinds of diseases ... the solution is dieting ... scaling back down to a healthy level.

We know this principle but are in denial folks !

Stop debating and judging who's right or wrong ... LISTEN to your hearts, understand the cause of problems
and start making changes ... let's begin with OURSELVES !!

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:37 AM   #86
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is almost impossible to come to a conclusion as to the intent of the ET factions interacting here on our planet.

ET is here, and have been here for a very long time. Of this I have no doubt.

But all other assertions about them are clouded in doubt.

The big question is which ETs are in fact here, and what are their motivations?

I've done a lot of reading. Mostly the grays are said to be service-to-self types, but some say they aren't, and some say some of them are positive ETs delivering tough lessons. And some say some of the grays have turned positive, but most aren't positive.

Various sources say the grays are robotic, controlled by reptilians. But others say the grays are slowly infiltrating our society with the products of their genetic manipulations involving human abductees.

Some people say the reptiles are running the ET show, with grays in a subservient role. Reptilians are doing the infiltration in this scenario.

I'm really not confident that positive ETs are playing a role in this drama, but I hope they are.

I also have doubts that the nordics are the good guys. They are reported to cooperate with the grays. And I don't trust the grays.

After reading all this stuff, my conclusion is that it would be wise to keep an open mind. But trust nobody.

Continue to trust people and non-people based on how they behave, over time, and in the case of Et over a long time.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #87
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste All!!!

I was impressed with her experiences and her synchrosities:yet, I would humbly like to remind everyone that WE Manifest what we intend & focus on!!!

Focus on Abundance,awakening,compassion,safety,beauty,toler ance,
Light and these will be a part of your life. Refuse to accept the chaos and the
fear that PTB and Media are trying to spread.

Join in Intention groups,use your imagination to dream of ways that the World can be what it should be:Love,joy,beauty,knowledge.Intend for
new solutions to the ways we Humans live.Dream beautiful dreams
of fertile fields,bursting with flowers,birds,blue skies,of wondrous mountains with crytsl clear,clean water refreshing our bodies & souls, or endless oceans that have a whole world of creatures teaming with life!
Be generous in your visions & dreams and feel it from your hearts.

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:44 AM   #88
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Compared to the level of information given by others that are interviewed by the project Miriam Delicado gives me absolutely nothing of value. There are tons of warnings that could lead me to believe that there is some sort of leading by fear. She gives few specifics and they are all packed in vagueness. I think it was a waste of time.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:49 AM   #89
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekersearching View Post
I believe Miriam's message was very authentic and relevant to this time of transition. I can tell you that one particular point she emphasized has already manifested with me.

Approximately six weeks ago I received messages to grow a Victory Garden. Not just any garden, but a Victory Garden, which had significance, but I just did not know what it was at the time. If you look up the significance of a victory garden it is interesting in many different ways.

Now, for the record I am a very novice gardener at best and up until recently a workaholic, so this was a very out of character endeavor for me.

I did some research on victory gardens, drug the significant other to home depot for materials to build an above ground garden and loaded the back of our truck up with organic compost ( I am now learning how to make my own compost). We built the retaining wall around the garden and wheel barrowed all of the compost into the back yard. For two weeks I watered and turned the compost to neutralize the ph levels and then added top soil.

After planting the seeds and watching the blossoms start to sprout, something changed in me. I started paying more attention to progress of the sprout growth and tending to areas that were getting disheveled or building up more dirt for stalks that needed more support. But these activities have been more than just tending a garden. It feels like something I have known deep down, but it was far away and now it is coming back. There is a relationship we have with mother earth, if we quiet ourselves enough to feel it.

When I listened to Miriam's interview it all came flying around full-circle and I realized we are all closer than we think to the path of enlightenment; we just have to believe.

Peace
I'm so glad you brought up gardening! Your description of the process you experienced is very eloquent and I appreciate hearing it. I feel ya...it is the single most important thing I do with my time for reasons like you described-making that connection to the earth is crucial in infinite ways, for all people. More time outside, less on computer. I've been computer heavy lately...most stuff is played out-not much to do, go haul some manure-heh, some tasks are more pleasant than others.

Peace
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:57 AM   #90
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I think it is almost impossible to come to a conclusion as to the intent of the ET factions interacting here on our planet.

ET is here, and have been here for a very long time. Of this I have no doubt.

But all other assertions about them are clouded in doubt.

The big question is which ETs are in fact here, and what are their motivations?

I've done a lot of reading. Mostly the grays are said to be service-to-self types, but some say they aren't, and some say some of them are positive ETs delivering tough lessons. And some say some of the grays have turned positive, but most aren't positive.

Various sources say the grays are robotic, controlled by reptilians. But others say the grays are slowly infiltrating our society with the products of their genetic manipulations involving human abductees.

Some people say the reptiles are running the ET show, with grays in a subservient role. Reptilians are doing the infiltration in this scenario.

I'm really not confident that positive ETs are playing a role in this drama, but I hope they are.

I also have doubts that the nordics are the good guys. They are reported to cooperate with the grays. And I don't trust the grays.

After reading all this stuff, my conclusion is that it would be wise to keep an open mind. But trust nobody.

Continue to trust people and non-people based on how they behave, over time, and in the case of Et over a long time.
Here, here droid, I salute you, come to no conclusions about any of it, I agree. We have to make a difference here and now, no matter what kind of outer space hokey pokey is going on. It seems like a huge diversion to speculate about et's motives and et's origins and et's history when we don't have that straight about ourselves to varying degrees. meh let's all go outside and play.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:01 AM   #91
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Miriam Delicado Interview was very interesting - but sadly only half the interview would download - video - so I had to download the audio to complete the interview - great stuff - thanks Bil and Kerry.

This could all tie in with the 14-10-2008 predictions...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:15 AM   #92
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Hey Samarkis that's a lush green pic you have there ! Great inspiration to focus on ...

What's disappointing to me is that some people say that the interview is a waste of time etc.

Regardless of the level of truthfulness of the interview she's promoting:
1. physical group meeting
2. take action

And apparently that's what a lot of people don't like to hear ...
It looks like a lot of us would like to hear absolutely concrete things like on ... October this and this is going to happen
then we press so and so buttons and everything will be okidoki ...

IMO Consciousness or intend by itself doesn't DO anything ... in the end something needs to happen !

Sitting on a chair being very conscious of being too heavy wishing the pounds away does not work !
Sweat is involved and you need to work out ...

Being conscious of our cars polluting the air we breathe does not clean the air. Being conscious means that you at least think
about planning your trips efficiently and fanatically seek alternatives to avoid the trip anyway. May save you money as well !

Yes, it may very well mean we have to give up some easy comforts ... but you have to focus on the long term benefits !

I think that's exactly what the issue is about, we are used to easy and immediate results, otherwise it will lose our attention.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #93
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Operator!

Thank you for the comment on the picture....It is inviting enough to just dive right in!!

Yes... we are free to be self disciplined,and with that comes all that it entails.

However, we are more than just our physical selves-we have a spirit that does not die,has been reborn many times and works on progress and experiences.When one learns what we Humans really are(Fractals of God)
experiencing EVERTHING,in every way,being all knowing. It is our turn to return to Unity and reclaim what we are. The ET's have helped in this in many worlds and many times. Just as a baby born is a miracle & yet it is done ALL the time!!!

If then, we are Fractals of God,therefore we have Godly powers and therefore
can intend and focus on something and it will be. (That is why when many come together to Intend something-it comes to pass,no matter what religion or cause)(Now of course there are other laws of the Universe that come into play)I suggest going to www.michaelsharp.org and read his 3 free e-books on PDF. He does a GREAT job!

If you like, I will find a post I found with 12 Universal laws and post it.
Namaste!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:22 AM   #94
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Not as convincing as other P/C interviews. Hmmmmmmm Maybe it was built up too much...?

Something is off IMO. I mean no offence.

Love & light.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #95
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

when they were talking about the "blue star" i was thinking of the 10/14 situation..

ClarkKent: i have been thinking about these nordics in a similar way. when dan burisch talked about the illuminati going underground and becoming the j-rods and people staying on the surface becoming orions i thought: "hmm the illuminati planned for hundreds of years to pull off their master plan only to get stuck inside the earth and become grotesque (no offence to the greys) grey aliens. It would be poetic justice!! thats for sure. but like you rightly pointed out, isnt their plan to do this whole master/slave race situation? isnt that a big part of their whole game?
Michael st clair said about the greys that they werent ETs persay they were from here and they cant leave or something. tsarion says similar.
Nordics being involved with native americans gives them some brownie points.
Reptilians/Annunaki: are they shapeshifting interdimensionals or extraterrestrials? are the poor greys slaves to both? st clair said something about them being clones with no souls. Oh god
BACK TO NORDICS? linda molten howe is on c2c tonite talking about among other things rabits, horses, koala bears, kangaroos, cats and dogs getting messed up by exterrestrial bilogical entities being the perpetrators ( some being decaptitated w lazer like presicion). Miriam said the nordics say these genetic schemes they have are all for the good. these animal mutilations r nasty and why? whats the purpose? all internal organs removed with no blood? why cant they conjure up cats and such, why abduct pets and cause heartbreak? Nordics what is up huh? or is it the evil reptiles?! jesus christ what the hell this is like a freaking heman episode.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #96
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

MY 2p worth here....I am amazed how many people dont seem to be resonating with this interview!

for me, it was one of the most powerful messages i have heard!!

She was articulate, precise in her exact wording, intentional, ...and the message was SO CLEAR!!! what is there to not understand?
Miriam is not saying anything different from other interviews overall ...yes, it IS repeating the messages from others....and this is the POINT! WE DONT HAVE TIME ON OUR SIDE!! ACTION/AWARENESS/CHANGE NEEDED NOW....not tomorrow or next month or next year....the moment is NOW!

I dispair, if the people here ( ground crew??) are not 'getting' this message...

It is HERstory and that is linked to HIStory...and that is ALL our stories!

well, I am going back to listen to it again...i still cant believe so many are not relating to this....

peace

kate

Last edited by Kate; 09-26-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:24 AM   #97
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

I heard SEED'S, and WAS LIKE THANK YOU, MD.

BuyingSeeds Mightnot Be Such A Great Idea, Try Collecting them yourself at least you know they will not be Sterile + They will grow well where you live.

Does MD Remind anybody else of Sarah Connor from the Terminator II film.
I like her.
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:25 AM   #98
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

I thought her interview was interesting, but dwelling on things that happened 20 years ago. My questions to her would be:

Have you have any recent experiences/encounters?
She mentioned that she was given an item and buried it, but she cant findit now - but exactly what is the item?

I got the feeling that she was holding back on some info and was a bit vague in some areas. maybe she has a reason why, however I did think she was quite sincere in her approach. maybe she has seen things that have terrified the living daylights out of her and doesnt want to pass that on to cause panic.

Must admit that she is a bit of hottie She can come over to my place and plant seeds in my garden any day..

Regarding the seeds - isn't she aware that there is a Seedbank buried in Iceland?

Nordics - playing around with peoples genes etc - they just sound a bit too much Third Reich to me..

Bill and Kerry - I dont see how this is the most important interview you've done.
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #99
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
hey there read this whole thread, i went in depth as why there might be a reason theyre all blonde, and its not a good or positive reason. you shouldnt have to be non white to realize how suspicious this is.
clarkkent,

Thanks for your reply. I am reading all your posts under this thread now...

Last edited by Chinderland; 09-26-2008 at 09:03 AM.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:01 AM   #100
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
MY 2p worth here....I am amazed how many people dont seem to be resonating with this interview!

for me, it was one of the most powerful messages i have heard!!

She was articulate, precise in her exact wording, intentional, ...and the message was SO CLEAR!!! what is there to not understand?
Miriam is not saying anything different from other interviews overall ...yes, it IS repeating the messages from others....and this is the POINT! WE DONT HAVE TIME ON OUR SIDE!! ACTION/AWARENESS/CHANGE NEEDED NOW....not tomorrow or next month or next year....the moment is NOW!

I dispair, if the people here ( ground crew??) are not 'getting' this message...

It is HERstory and that is linked to HIStory...and that is ALL our stories!

well, I am going back to listen to it again...i still cant believe so many are not relating to this....

peace

kate

It certainly resonated within me...

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado