Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > INDIA

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Our possible preparations

So it is high time to possibly device a way to face our future challenges. We are really very few here from this entire country. So we have a whole lot of job left to do. I welcome you all to come together and start our preparations for a good future. Some of the things needed are
1) Food stock / Seeds / both
2) Medicines used generally and first-aid stuff
3) Safe-place.
4) One free energy system.
I don't know what every other person is doing meaning your occupation. Hence I don't know exactly how much money we have to get through this stuff. So I will go for some rough estimations and calculations. We can buy food stock for 6 months or even more, I hope, with medicines and seeds. I have bought few grams of gold. I heard from sam41 that he has bought some medicines and seeds. We are yet to find safe places. Once all this is done, we need a free energy system that could provide power so that we could preserve our food, seeds and medicines. So even with all the other stuff and without energy device, it becomes somewhat had to preserve our food. I have some details from the web regarding fre energy systems. I'm not so good in electrical, but I'm ready to tryout things. If someone is willing to join then I think work could become bit easier.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
sam41

Default Re: Our possible preparations

hello storm4ce,

i havent bought the medicines yet,i hope to buy it this week i will let you guys know as soon as i buy it

magnetic motor will be easy to build i guess i will see what i can do to help you with that
Old 09-29-2008, 03:18 AM   #3
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Thats fine sam41. Since one can't buy everything, let us know on things that we could share and buy. Thanks.

Also thank you for your support. I will collect material about motor then. Let us know if you have or find a good article ragarding the motors from web.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:36 AM   #4
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

We can also keep track of this thread for magnetic motors.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

I am really interested in the "free" energy stuff. You think it is possible to build one affordably, with facilities that are available in our country?
sentinel2107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Sure we can build one. We have the necessary machines and tools available for building one and actually the things needed are not rare things..

Tags
ground crew, india, preparation