Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > INDIA

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Default Survival requirements after an (almost) ELE?

What do you think will the fundamental requirements for survival after an almost Extinction Level Event? Those who survive will be thrown back to the stone age within a couple of weeks.
sentinel2107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Survival requirements after an (almost) ELE?

Not the stone age! That's too far back. Even if all we have is a cave, we won't be stone age. We know some of the things they knew and also some other things they didn't. We can make clay pots, stack them up, pour water in, and make clean drinking water. We willl have a firestarter in our survival pack and be able to start fires to keep warm. We know how to plant and grow food.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Do we really? I mean do "you," or do "I"? We have been too dependent on the "wonders" of civilization, and are too attuned to its multifarious facets to have even a modicum of conception of how things can be when all is gone!
But I am belabouring a point here! What we need, for sheer survival, are "farmers" who know farming pat, "hunters" who are skillful, "weavers" who can weave clothes, "builders" to take care of constructing safe settlements, "metal workers" who can cast/forge, etc. -- in short a basic village community to get things going, while at the time we slowly forget our knowledge over a period of time as we won't have the existing electronic records/books which we take so much for granted.
It will be a grand regression in terms of knowledge!!
Old 09-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #4
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, we are not going to have an ELE. Thats not what is going to happen. As far as your question is considered, "A basic village community to get things going" - that is perfectly right. We will have the electronics. Even during a Corona Mass Ejection, there are ways to protect our electronics. Remember the power of a human mind and so the knowledge will not be lost just like that. So you don't have to think to that extent. We will still prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

"BE POSITIVE - FUTURE IS GOOD"
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #5
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Nobody is sure as to what might happen, or even whether 2012 will also pass into history as one of those prophesised doomsdays. I remember a book by Berlitz - Doomsday 1999 - written a long time back. Then there was a lot of noise about year 2000. That was followed by the Niburu stuff for 2003.

ELE, Coronal Mass Ejection, Pole Shift, Spiritual Ascension, Major Contact !! Who knows what? Most of the character casts of the interviews by Project Camelot have their own take on things. Remember Hoagland saying that there are lies at different levels, and each level believes on the truth of its own statements? And who can say, for sure, that some of these "whistle-blowers" are not plants themselves, making the issues murkier still?

Anyways, even if we have personal electronics (e.g. our PCs), from where do we have sustainable power source? Even if we maintain an inventory of batteries / solar cells / wind turbines, how long before things start breaking down for want of maintenance, with no spare parts available as the entire industrial scenario is gone "kaput"?

Don't mistake my rants with negativity. I am still not very convinced about the whole thing, but just want to hammer out ideas, for who knows what might transpire? ;-)

Last edited by sentinel2107; 09-27-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

What will happen is beyond comprehension .... now.

If you know how to pass through these difficult times ... you will also know what's needed beyond that ....

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 AM   #7
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Survival requirements after an (almost) ELE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
What will happen is beyond comprehension .... now.

If you know how to pass through these difficult times ... you will also know what's needed beyond that ....
Yes. Thats right.

Coronal Mass Ejection, Pole Shift, Spiritual Ascension, Major Contact !! - There are some other things that are to happen before these. There are weather control systems which can be used to reduce the effects of the earth changes, like HAARP and Russian Torsion field techs. All the current political, economic and also spiritual changes that are occuring will determine who holds the power and that is the question. If good people can take control of it, then we will surely protect many people.

To Sentinal2107 - I'm not mistaking you for negativity. At the start the Whistleblower testimonies where of great information. But now eventhough there is information, the words seems to be more negative than before and creates only fear whenever they speak about safe places. But I really liked Miriam's testimony. She said -"It is never too late". I'm not mistaking them too. But it puts people to survival mode than to make us stand and fight.
And don't mistake me for keep on insisting the same point. I keep saying the same thing because, this is what I have in mind. "We can run to a safe place and survive. But think about the children and the young people, who are the future of the humanity. They don't now what is happening. And if we are in survival mode and we leave, there will be no one to tell them what is happening during the changes. How many of them are going to make throught without hte knowledge, with all of us away in a safe place. That is why I say we have to fight rather than to survive, because mere survival will surely get to a position which you said first."
Old 09-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, stormy guy, I agree with you :-) Even if things come to such a pass (i.e. a major catastrophe) that some are able to run, along with young ones, to hide and survive, it will be a horrible world that the young will inherit, if the group survives long enough.

For one entire community to survive on a sustainable basis will need stupendous pre-planning with the involvement of a large enough groups of people with different skills, on a sufficient redundancy basis, to have something of a nucleus for a sustainable "village community" to start all over again, and that too in a real struggle mode.

My take is this: Is the world that will be inherited by the survivors (in the event of an ELE) rosy enough to call for so much of an effort? I don't think so. Rather let our individual souls detach from our physical beings and go wherever they are supposed to, for the silver lining is (that which most of us Indians believe) that they are immortal. :-)

And so, what do you think can be done in such "uncertain" times, apart from trying to research deeper and deeper in search of truth?
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #9
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Do you guys have any idea about what the Vedas say about this 2012 business (or near-abouts).
(Oh how I wish I knew Sanskrit to read the originals as they were supposed to be read. Translations always get biased)
Old 09-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #10
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel2107 View Post
what do you think can be done in such "uncertain" times, apart from trying to research deeper and deeper in search of truth?
We are not alone in this universe, even on this planet e are not alone. Many ET races are here, watching every single move by us. If ever mankind is going to end up in a worst case, the ETs will surely be there to help, atleast some of them...some among the good. And many people who channel info has also been said that the ETs themselves would interfere to save the planet if the mankind moves towards a planetary level devastation. So hopefully, we got somebody good enough to help us in the worst case.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #11
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel2107 View Post
Do you guys have any idea about what the Vedas say about this 2012 business (or near-abouts).
(Oh how I wish I knew Sanskrit to read the originals as they were supposed to be read. Translations always get biased)
The thing we have in our vedas are the information regarding Yugas. But you can only find that the translators saying are in the start of kali yuga and not the end whch is still 430000 years away, which is not real. Because only part of our vedas are good and ancient, some other part I believe to have been manipulated during the aryan invasion to support their own $%#*@& ideas.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Stormy, any ideas where I can get hold of the most "unabridged" english version of the vedas? And moreover, which of the four are relevant?
Old 09-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #13
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

You can find it here and here
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #14
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the links stormy. You seems to have done of lot of your homework right. 10 out of 10. ;-)
Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #15
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

I already have quite some data regarding vedas, lemuria, aryan invasions, etc which I collected some time ago. The links are from my bookmarks.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #16
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm4ce View Post
.. So hopefully, we got somebody good enough to help us in the worst case.
Yeah! Your use of the term "hopefully" is significant, for, judging by the indications of ruins on Mars and Moon, seems they could not save their own ass when it was their time
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #17
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

ha.ha. That war on mars might have been an inter-racial & inter-galactic war as Boriska said.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #18
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Which actually, in my opinion, are easier to tackle than the effects of solar system wide changes brought about by hyper-dimensional physics of some weird alignments. So it they mucked up a simpler crisis management, I bet they, if they ARE around, are busy cranking their spaceships' cylinders to pussyfoot out of the Solar System.

And if they are smart enough, they would avoid scouting India for rescue operations. I am sure you know our penchant for clambering all over trains and hanging out from all sides and the top. If we do such to their ships, think they can take off??

Anyways, jokes apart, all this Project Camelot business does demand extraordinary attention from our part.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #19
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this indeed needs lot of attention and effort from our side. There was one good thread before they changed the layout and that was about what possibly we can do. It seemed like all the things were coming together and then, that thread got deleted with the change .
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #20
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

I remember reading that Bill Ryan mentioned about a possible "hack." Moles in the midst? Certainly is an indication of importance being attached to all this.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #21
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

A possible "Hack" - I think that the maintenance and data backup are done to avoid possible loss of data during a hack. But the changes were actually done for a different reason. I really hate when the liveliness is interrupted. Ah, But we can't do anything coz the forum is not owned by us. And that's one main reason why I urged the fellow crew mates from India to share atleast a mail or msngr id. You can find mine in my user info. Because we just meet in this forum, make some post, but we don't know each other in reality meaning lively. Every minute we miss, we are never gonna get it back. Its never too late, but its already high time to act. Literally speaking we haven't started to do anything yet, together as a crew.