Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > INDIA

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 04:19 AM   #1
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Earth Batteries

I'm planning to try earth batteries. I'm not good in electrical stuff though. I need some assistance. There are some good demo videos about earth batteries in Youtube. I'll also post some links regarding that soon.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth Batteries

One of my friends is good in electrical. He says that earth batteries are not possible always and also he suggested to look for solar power. But solar installations are costly. Any thoughts?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:56 AM   #3
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

The most important thing to consider before you start is Energy Accounting. Just as you do financial accounting, so you should balance your books in terms of power too. What items need power? Is this electric power or can it be mechanical power? How much power do I need? How can I reduce power consumption? How can I use the power most effectively? With creativity and insight you should make good progress at this step.

That said, onto your question...

As I recall the idea of Earth batteries goes back to Tesla, who had many ideas for capturing radiant energy. (see the pdf referenced below)

Solar can be pricey but it is worth investing in the long term because solar panels have no moving parts and last a very long time. To start I suggest you buy whatever you can afford - even if this is only a tiny panel that can charge a few batteries (e.g. solar-powered garden lights). Then buy good rechargeable batteries for the solar panels. You now already have a small solar system that you can use daily (e.g torch) and should last your lifetime.

Also look out for windup or squeeze torch/radio/charger. These can be bought very cheaply nowadays and is a good place to start in terms of generating your own power. These might seem insignificant, but having a working torch is essential.

You might also want to look at other more conventional, tried and tested ways to generate electricity such as home-made windmills, converting a bicycle, waterwheels, and so on. There are many good videos on YouTube.

Coming back to radiant energy / Zero Point energy / energy from the vacuum there are systems that are relatively simple and inexpensive to build, such as a Bedini circuit. Download the Patrick Kelly free energy guide pdf, which is readily available, for many more ideas.

Good luck
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:03 AM   #4
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Earth Batteries

Research Nathan Stubblefield.

Subtle energy is very real.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you shokdee and Bluestik.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. What I'm looking for is to get enough electricity to power some of the basic appliances at home. I have some thoughts from the things that I have learned so far.
1) Many people have power generators at home that run on diesel. We have to replace diesel with fuelcell. Is that possible?
2) There are also many articles about magnetic motors which can be used to produce electricity. I really don't have much idea about how it works. But I thought that earth batteries would some way be used to compensate the loss of energy in the motor and make it run forever.

To shokdee - The book you recommended is really useful. I'm learning lots of term and things from it. Thanks.

To Bluestik - I started with Nathan stubblefield. Looks like his works includes earth batteries too. I'll be doing more research on it. Thanks.

Tags
batteries, earth, energy, free