Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Russian Military reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the entire $700 billion bailout package just signed into law by President Bush has been put into the hands of one single man by the US Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson in one of the strangest moves yet committed by the United States in its managing the total collapse of the World’s entire financial structure.

What makes this move so strange is that the man being tasked with saving the entire Western banking structure is an Indian-American named Neel Kashkari [photo second left] who though currently serving as the senior advisor to the US Treasury Secretary is better known in Russian Intelligence circles as the American aerospace engineer known as the ‘Stargate Commander of Area 51’ as prior to his entering the higher echelons of the US financial structure was one of NASA’s top scientists who created, among other technological wonders, the James Webb Space Telescope which is due to replace the failing Hubble.

Further to be noticed of these events is that Pope Benedict XVI has begun the historic reading of the entire Christian Bible from Rome, and which is one of the most ancient, and feared, rites of Christendom meant to presage what they term as the beginning of the “Last Days”.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
tommy38
Avalon Senior Member

Default Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Russian Military reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the entire $700 billion bailout package just signed into law by President Bush has been put into the hands of one single man by the US Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson in one of the strangest moves yet committed by the United States in its managing the total collapse of the World’s entire financial structure.

What makes this move so strange is that the man being tasked with saving the entire Western banking structure is an Indian-American named Neel Kashkari [photo second left] who though currently serving as the senior advisor to the US Treasury Secretary is better known in Russian Intelligence circles as the American aerospace engineer known as the ‘Stargate Commander of Area 51’ as prior to his entering the higher echelons of the US financial structure was one of NASA’s top scientists who created, among other technological wonders, the James Webb Space Telescope which is due to replace the failing Hubble.
>>from http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1150.htm
Old 10-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Paulson picks interim head for rescue effort

Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Banned

Default Re: Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
This guy is scary looking
Old 10-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Mj 12 ???
Old 10-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #6
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
This guy looks like a crazy serial-killer
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
Mj 12 ???

Yo, sometimes the road to the truth is, so elusive it's confusin
And reality becomes illusion
If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
I'd shatter the social balance of the world as we know it
I'm talkin bout the grand deception, of 1947
When our souls were sold to the heavens
for technologically advanced weapons
Crystal enhanced, brain implants, and mind control methods
MJ-12 is not majestic
And the focal point of our problems on this planet are not domestic
You can accept it or be stupid and be a skeptic
and fail to recognize the secret society's deathwish
Ninety-seven percent of our Presidents were Masons
Responsible for launderin trillions of dollars from the nation
for the construction of underground military installations
Abductions and cattle mutilations
Experiments on human patients
can take place in several subterranean bases
A hundred and fifty stories below a basement
With knowledge of genetic information, you need to fear science not Satan
Cause through the manipulation of certain biological agents
they create strange creations
Top secret special operations
Low frequency sounds and lasers, people like Carl Sagan
that didn't believe in the Drake equation
were tryin to keep Western civilization on the need-to-know basis
Well you need to know that this is a game
and we're bein betrayed and played in the worst way

Canibus -- Channel Zero
Old 10-07-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

does the name Sorcha Faal strike a famiular notethis is a
Sorcha Faal artical. check other threads here at PA about her. many think that she maybe a disinfo agent

you deside

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-07-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i copied the picture, to see, just his eyes

and discovered that his eyes
have been altered in that photograph

obviously to hide his real essence

also, i get a sense / that there are some really ugly
controllers around him - in his auric field
(with double digit dimensions)

anyone else have a similiar sense ???

curious susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #10
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout
you know how long it will take to gather all 700 Billion? they have to print more $, borrow more $ and steal more $ from tax payers, it may take months
and what this money has to do with this guy AND Area 51 ?
how much "what does it mean.com" could be a reliable source ? LOL
Old 10-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #11
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
Sorcha Faal artical. check other threads here at PA about her. many think that she maybe a disinfo agent

you deside
from what I know, Sorcha faal is a Russian Disinfo Agent , have fun
Old 10-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #12
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
This guy looks like a crazy serial-killer
Big scary alien head on him!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #13
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

curious susan
the eXchanger
Hi exchanger!

Hey right ON... I was looking that weird guy, and i was telling that there is something very wrong with that guy.. Extremely piercing looking and some kind of BAD Aura - Yield..
(maybe what you percibe indeed)

I'm 100% with your sense!! right on!

Peace and love.. !!!Best to all from tomorrow and beyond!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #14
Stephen

Quote:
MAKE YOUR OWN CAPTION!

"Look into my eyes....You are getting sleepy...very sleepy..."

Old 10-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Those this is what the anti christ looks like?
Old 10-07-2008, 02:49 AM   #16
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, please check "sorcha faal" in answer.com. There is controversy re this real or not so real person. Diane
Old 10-07-2008, 02:58 AM   #17
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
im going to kari your kash off...tee hee hee...its in my butt...in condoms with heroin...thats the funny look on my face...it tickles
Old 10-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #18
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
MAKE YOUR OWN CAPTION!
Don't mind if I do...

Neel Kashkari

Interim Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability and Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Economics and Development

Neel Kashkari was designated as the Interim Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability on October 6, 2008. In this capacity, Mr. Kashkari oversees the Office of Financial Stability including the Troubled Asset Relief Program.

Mr. Kashkari also continues to hold the position of Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Economics and Development, but his International Affairs responsibilities are delegated to Assistant Secretary for International Affairs Clay Lowery while Mr. Kashkari serves as Interim Assistant Secretary for Financial Stability.

Mr. Kashkari joined the Treasury Department in July 2006 as Senior Advisor to U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr. In that role, he was responsible for developing the President’s Twenty in Ten energy security plan, enhancing Treasury’s engagement with India, particularly in the area of infrastructure development, and developing and executing the Department’s response to the housing crisis, including the formation of the HOPE NOW Alliance, the development of the subprime fast-track loan modification plan, and Treasury’s initiative to kick-start a covered bond market in the United States.

Prior to joining the Treasury Department, Mr. Kashkari was a Vice President at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in San Francisco, where he led Goldman's IT Security Investment Banking practice, advising public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions and financial transactions. Prior to his career in finance, Mr. Kashkari was a R&D Principal Investigator at TRW in Redondo Beach, California where he developed technology for NASA space science missions such as the James Webb Space Telescope.

http://www.treas.gov/organization/bios/kashkari-e.html

He was neither a NASA CHIEF Scientist nor an Area 51 employee... and what has this got to do with Stargates?

Oh I see... Sorsha Fall.... Mata Hari.... Blossom Goodschild... I get it

Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #19
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

I suppose I should read messages a bit better

Last edited by McMaster; 10-07-2008 at 08:01 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:11 AM   #20
Colin

Thanks zorgon for doing some salient research

We need to start checking facts/sources before we post people.

Project Avalon is fast turning into Doom & Gloom Central!

Imagine how you'd feel if you'd just signed up to Avalon & took just 10% of the posted rumours as true..need I say more?

Old 10-07-2008, 08:16 AM   #21
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

To kopenhagen.
The dollars don't actually exist which is why the bailout was necessary. Capital is just moved debt.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #22
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Mr L Falcon if your'e worried about doom and gloom maybe it would be a good idea to remove your slogan?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:25 AM   #23
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post

you deside
Sorcha Faal confabulates and clearly is a disinformation agent who puts a spin on information to make things look different then what they are. She should only be read for intertainment purposes or to sort out what someone what propaganda someone wants you to think which may have nothing to do with the truth.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #24
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by theochennell View Post
Mr L Falcon if your'e worried about doom and gloom maybe it would be a good idea to remove your slogan?
I'm not worried about doom & gloom. Planet Earth is heading down the toilet, that's a fact!

Every major nation is putting together some sort of banking bailout plan, that's a fact, that can be verified..

BBCNEWS24: Icesave the Icelandic Internaional Bank has STOPPED UK customers depositing or withrawing funds! Now that's a FACT!

What I am concerned about is the amount of 'unconfirmed' an 'unchecked' items currently being posted on Avalon..and my sig IS a FACT.

..the clock is ticking

Old 10-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #25
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

curious susan
the eXchanger
Not a sense but a feeling .He doesn't look human-a wax fiqure springs to mind and yes really unnerving.His face is too too perfect looking or mask like. The eyes just look evil.
Closed Thread