Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default If Anyone Has Not Read This Maybe It Is Time That They Do oct31st.

By Author unknown, on 29-10-2008 04:38

http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com.../443?task=view
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.
We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true

effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

cont.on link above

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-31-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If Anyone Has Not Read This Maybe It Is Time That They Do oct31st.

Yup sounds like "The great work" , the illuminati agenda, the matrix to me. Clear as crystal this is happening. Alan Watt www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com is real good at opening the Iris of perception on this one.

Good luck
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:17 PM   #3
cheezburgarzprz
Avalon Senior Member

that website looks like ****.
FAILLLLLLLL
cheezburgarzprz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
By Author unknown, on 29-10-2008 04:38

http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com.../443?task=view
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.
We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true

effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

cont.on link above
This is exactly what is being done and what has already been done.

We owe it to ourselves and the future of humankind to expose these sinister beings.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:07 AM   #5
Kathleen

"This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself."

I read this some years ago. It was presented as an Illuminati document. My first thought upon reading it back then was.....bogus....the above blew it...if it was never to be written .......well....it defies logic.

I'm not surprised to see it again.... the author has the game down.

Last edited by Kathleen; 11-01-2008 at 04:12 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #6
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
"This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself."

I read this some years ago. It was presented as an Illuminati document. My first thought upon reading it back then was.....bogus....the above blew it...if it was never to be written .......well....it defies logic.

I like the way you think.

After a couple years research most people could have written this as if from the enemy.
The author says nothing we did not already figure out -and which is prevalent on the web.

Makes for a horrific read.
I think we know that it goes much deeper than this.
This is just what we have uncovered. What remains hidden?

That is what would shock us in such a terrible surreal way.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #7
Tuza

I think this says it all:

Well, derrr, as if the prime creator doesn't know anything and everything that is going on..........you have to be joking.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
Tuza

I have read the heard two PC/PA whistleblowers now say independently of each other and who are in different countries that their belief is this:

Too much fear mongering and that they believe 2012 will be followed by 2013, 2014 and so on.

Just take everything in and believe only what resonates.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #9
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

I see your point but it doesn't prove anything. Credo Mutwa was taught the secret oral history of Africa and was instructed to never write it down, but he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I think this says it all:

Well, derrr, as if the prime creator doesn't know anything and everything that is going on..........you have to be joking.
Sorry but I don't believe this refers to the white-haired-old-man-in-the-clouds waking up from His snooze, realising what's happening and smiting the nasty people. I think it refers to humanity waking up to who and what we truly are, which is an extension of Prime Creator. Once humanity reaches that level of consciousness and realises the power it holds nothing in creation can stop us from banishing these dark forces. That is the way the fury of Prime Creator would be unleashed upon them, and that is why they try to poison us and keep us in the dark.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #10
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is the way the fury of Prime Creator would be unleashed upon them, and that is why they try to poison us and keep us in the dark.
Agreed...except for this bit of my opinion:

The "they" referred to in the above quote is really Ego.
The battle spoken of is the internal struggle we all endure.
Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote:
"The line between good and evil cuts through the center of every human heart."

The enemy is within.
I've said before...the heart seeks harmony, while the head seeks mastery...the two can not co-exist.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I can't see the purpose of 'allowing' us to be at all.

From my perspective, this has more holes in it than a sieve.

What leaps out at me is that it is written in the past/present tense, using examples of foodstuffs, technology, dental technology, vaccines etc. etc. that are either present or past. There is nothing mentioned that we cannot understand -i.e. something yet to appear in our future for which we have no current name or knowledge. Rather a short-term plan, eh?

So what is the on-going plan when we have all got heartily sick of McDonald's and convenience food (as millions have already)? What will they do now that many people ask for amalgam fillings as opposed to mercury? How will they counteract the zillions of gyms that have opened up to help people move away from slowness and obesity?

How do they account for the statement 'We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far'.... in the light of another which says...... 'they will see our poisions in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect'. Can't have it both ways

Last edited by Allie; 11-01-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
Agreed...except for this bit of my opinion:

The "they" referred to in the above quote is really Ego.
The battle spoken of is the internal struggle we all endure.
Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote:
"The line between good and evil cuts through the center of every human heart."

The enemy is within.
I've said before...the heart seeks harmony, while the head seeks mastery...the two can not co-exist.
The longest journey is from head to heart. The rewards... BLISS!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

If these reptilians exist...someone please drag one out of its cave...so we can all have a close look at it already.
Then I'll believe there is more to this story than I described in my previous post.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:01 AM   #14
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Is anyone certain this was not part of some work of fiction meant to jolt our minds?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:35 AM   #15
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post

From my perspective, this has more holes in it than a sieve.
Mention of a sieve reminds me of what I was told when I was a kid - that a fishing net is nothing more that a lot of holes joined together with string.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote