Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Get Hold Of Stuff

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get a 'free' ALTA report from Clif High

Just heard today on Rense Radio:

Clif High, radical linguist of Half Past Human, in an effort to encourage people to look into the work of symbologist Michael Tsarion (someone he obviously holds in high esteem), has just made the following unusual offer:

Purchase anything from Tsarion's website, and e-mail a copy of your transaction record to Half Past Human with a request for your free report. (see e-mail address below) Upon verification, Clif will send you a copy of the latest ALTA Report (normally valued at $360), which goes into some detail on what they are forecasting for the next six to nine months.

Please note that I am not in any way affiliated with either Tsarion or Half Past Human. I'm passing this bit of info along as a public service for anyone who might be interested.

http://michaeltsarion.com/

moon@halfpasthuman.com
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:35 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get a 'free' ALTA report from Clif High

I agree Tsarions stuff is expensive, but it is packed full of reseach - I bought the entire set of his DVD's earlier this year. Some of it is a little dry, but you cant really fault the attention to detail. We still havent got through all of it, and my SO is reading all his books as well.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, DiVineEnvy for posting this. I missed the interview and this is was AMAZING offer.

I have had on my to-do list for over month to buy "irish origins" and the latest ALTA report. Sometimes universe sends such clear messages that even my pea brain ego can no longer ignore the communication

Last night I ordered the book, forwarded the email, and this morning had the 709 ALTA report in my inbox. Clif doesn't waste time! What an awesome guy.

And speaking of which, to those of you who are not too familiar with HPH and it's content - if you feel you resonate at all to the information that HPH has been speaking about, GET A COPY. This stuff is totally amazing and cross-correlates to an enormous amount of independent research I have done. Unless you want extremely high level and detailed information though, this really isn't for everyone. There is little in the way of specific direction (as in, do this, this and this), but the quantity and quality of the information is, to say the very least - IMPRESSIVE. If you want general guidance of someone giving you positive suggestions of what to do, www.urbansurvival.com does a great job of filling that role. Ordering ALTA reports is pretty much for the serious researcher who wants to cross correlate data points with some interesting ways to derive knowledge. I am very grateful to have this resource.

I would not have had the opportunity to get both of these things for 50 bucks, so thank you again for posting this notice. I have had an amazingly enlightening time today reviewing this stuff, and just wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate you creating this thread.

Cheers!

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-23-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spacegoatfarts
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:08 AM   #4
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

You are more than welcome, Omni-C...Glad it was helpful.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:13 AM   #5
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent offer here by the sounds of it, i forwarded my transaction to the email given above. cant wait to read the report and link a few more of the dots.

thanks for the heads up on this one.

I agree with you also, i have the DVD sets and they are a little repetitive. Although this only serves to help the learner fully grasp what Tsarions putting across, as his material is a must listen to in my eyes.

Takecare all
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote