Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Laura at CASSIOPAEA.Org

http://cassiopaea.org
opinions on The WAVE series at cassiopaea.org
and all the work Laura knight-Jadczyk has done ?
A well as their news site http://signs-of-the-times.net
They cover 911,Organic Portals,Massive historical research,Zionist agenda,
Mind control,science,Comets,Channeling with research,Political ponerology
(study of evil in politics),The police state,cointelpro/disinfo by media and a hundred
other topics
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Laura at CASSIOPAEA.Org

I looked through a lot of their channelings.

My litmus test for channels is whether or not they speak the truth. I ran across one session where they asked about missing children from Union SC.

http://perceval.netfirms.com/sessions/941028.html

They were way off base on this one.

The case in question was the famous Susan Smith who drowned her own children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

So for me - they have no credibility.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to know some channeling that is 100% right
(not fluff ) after listening to the time-monks ( WEB-Bots)
that said that the PTB are looking for some device,,
well the CASSIOPAEANS say Laura may have the answer to that .
Have you really read much of the WAVE Series,,
A couple of misses should not lead to dismissal of the entire work...
Old 10-10-2008, 06:46 AM   #4
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I would say Signs-of-the-times is probably the best you can get on the internet.
They have a lot of enemies - which proves their quality. There is so many whackos with a certain agenda here on AVALON they would ban immediately...

They even have a special section on their board:
Quote:
Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO
A special series of articles reviewing and analyzing "New Age Channeling." Come in and get the real lowdown, comment, add your own channeling reviews, and let's sort the wheat from the chaff.
link: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php

A very interesting session they held concerning current events:

Quote:
Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

Q: (L) Anything else on that topic for the moment since we have other issues we want to cover?

A: Be alert.
source: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.0

They have tons of valuable material on their websites that could keep you reading for years... Fortunately none of these variations of endless mantric repetitions of sending "love and light". They stress the importance of knowledge:

Laura Knight-Jadczyk writes:
Quote:
“The higher density positive entities are light beings. The higher density negative entities are "light eaters." Love is light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have "eaten" the light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness! When you do not take the time and trouble to check things out for yourself, to do the research, to compare, to network, to get a consensus, you have given away your power. You have failed in the creative act of learning.”
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Compare the above stated session transcript with the statements from Bill Deagle and take the following quote in consideration. Here's a case where the dots seem to be connected very well.

Quote:
Bush Putting Final Touches on Martial Law Plans

Wayne Madsen Report

October 8-10, 2008 - FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Divisionʼs 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command's U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario: WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document. The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word.

Reported through
Rumormillnews
Palestinian Pundit
Globalresearch, Centre for Research on Globalization

Last edited by realist; 10-10-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Cassiopeia description.......

http://www.chesmayne.info

Cassiopeia constellation description for the ground crew......

This constellation looks like the letter ‘W’ or ‘M’ and is composed of five stars. Schedar [meaning ‘breast’] is the brightest star here. Caph is at the top of the ‘W’ and Ruchbah meaning ‘Knee’ is at the bottom of the ‘W’. The other two stars bear the letters gamma and epsilon. She is known as Cassiopeia, the QU, which most people see as five stars and offers the naked-eye viewer a fine recognizable pattern. This constellation contains many fine clusters and is a circumpolar constellation. It is visible all night and all year and neither rises or sets, but instead circles endlessly around our northern Pole star [Polaris]. The Big Dipper is located on the opposite side of the pole to Cassiopeia.

When Cassiopeia is at six o’clock, Ursa Major is at 12 o’clock and moves in a counterclockwise direction around the northern pole star. In Greek mythology she was Queen of Ethiopia, part of the ‘Royal Family’ [of the heavens]. Her marriage partner is KI Cepheus, and her princess daughter is Andromeda. QU Cassiopeia offended the Nereids [sea nymphs] when she boasted that her beauty was better than theirs - there is in fact no scientific scale for measuring beauty - as yet! The Nereids complained to Neptune who sent a monster to ravage the coast of Ethiopia and demanded the sacrifice of Andromeda - see Perseus.

Queen Cassiopeia was bound to a chair in the northern sky in revenge by the sea nymphs. This is a rich deep sky wonderland for those with an RFT [Rich Field Telescope] and a playground for binocularists. M103 is near Ruchbah [an open star cluster]. Not far away is the Double Cluster of Perseus [NGC-869 and NGC-884]. Some of the stars of Cassiopeia are named after parts of the Queen’s anatomy.

Just below the middle star of the ‘W’ is Tycho’s Star of 1572 [a supernova]. It became brighter than Venus and was visible for many weeks during the daytime. Tycho observed it carefully for 17 months, until it faded from view. No sign of this star remains but shreds of nebulosity can be seen in photos as a legacy of the cataclysm that occurred. It is similar to the ‘Crab Nebula’ of 1054 or ‘Kepler’s Star’ of 1604. The ‘Veil Nebula’ is the remnant of such an explosion. They are known as ‘Guest Stars’ - just like ‘guest stars’ on TV chat shows such as Jay Leno. Tycho’s Star was brighter than Venus and would have been seen in the daytime. Welch: Llys Don - in star lore she is remembered as Cassiopeia. Also known as ‘The Queen of Ethiopia’. This constellation is 25th in size [of the 88]. The ‘Three Guides’ [an asterism] mark the equinoctial colure [which is a great circle that intersects the celestial poles and the equinoxes].

M052 is a star cluster with 60+ bright stars is quite compact and 3,000+ ly distant. The Bubble Nebula [NGC-7635] will be seen in the same low-power field of view in your telescope. It is a +10 hazy arc-like glow of gas at 3,500+ ly.

NGC-457, the ET Cluster. Rich open cluster of 50+ stars, +6.4, 13m in size [half a Full Moon]. Also known as the Extraterrestrial Cluster. Easy to locate and recognize. Point your telescope - Telrad may be useful - at Delta - the lower star of the ‘W’ on the left-hand side? Just below Delta you should be able to see the star Phi. At low power in your main telescope Phi should be obvious as a bright star. Near Phi is another star - these two stars comprise the ‘eyes’ of ET! Moving your eyes around the eyepiece view you will be able to see the ‘stick figure’ that gives this cluster its name? Some people with a good imagination say it looks like a plane with its landing lights on! Phi and its companion are attractive in the eyepiece. Using a higher power eyepiece you should be able to make out the torso, legs and arms of ET and at least four different shades of colour in the stars? RA 1:19:06. Dec. +58:20:00°.

NGC-7789, fairly large open cluster, +6.7, 16m to 30m in size [half to a Full Moon[. Should have made it onto the Messier list and easy to track down! Its total brightness made from its large number of fainter stars is spread out over its size and is quite easily mistakable for a comets coma with imperfect optics. This cluster is very obvious in 10 x 50mm or 80mm binoculars. As 7789 is located in a region peppered with stars at the heart of our Milky Way Galaxy, you may find locating it problematic. RA 23:57.0, Dec. +56:44°.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #7
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I would not touch that with a thousand foot pole.

Channelling via a Ouija board is already a definitive astral limit.
I have never heard of actual real research being done there.
The bulk of so called research is a mountain of self-serving word salad in a constant exercise at justification.
Quoting books and historical figures does not count, especially when the original meanings are distorted to fit a square peg in a round hole. And slandering opposition does not make one any brighter.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #8
353L
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Laura at CASSIOPAEA.Org

If you compare the sources from Realist with the Dream Report 10/2008 from the Arlington Institute the picture for the next couple of months becomes quite clear. It seems as if the USA will be one of the worst affected countries by the unfolding events. (?!)
  • Economic Crash
  • Social Unrest and/or Bombings ins U.S. trigger Martial Law
  • Earth Quakes and Tsunamis (caused by cosmic impacts)
  • War
353L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:26 AM   #9
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

OK that seems about 50/50 in interest ,,
I would still like to see Camelot interview her ( LAURA at CASSIOPAEA.org)
but those against ,,who would you like to hear on a CAMELOT
interview ( & please someone out side of the mainstream!)..
Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Crazy Charlie,
I would suggest you to make more research about Laura and her background!!!!

A few years ago I was fascinated with laura's webpage like you are, so I read it frequently and I decided to buy one of her book: Secret History......
After about a hundred pages I was really angry, that book showed me some suspicions I had about that woman before I even started to read her book.

I would direct you to google Laura' s name on line and look for more detailed information about her!
This woman IS a froud!!!! She is not objective and I am suspicios she is desperately seeking attantion for her strange belives!

By the way her book was horrible! Long, boring, uninformative!
I immediatly decided to get rid of it, though I never do it with my books!

This woman (Laura) wants everybodies attantion, she thinks she is an expert on everything and that she knows everything!

Her information on her web-pages are probably borrowed from others!!
Please Charlie, do some more research about Laura!
Your time will be well worth it!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #11
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

In any case, I wonder why Kerry and Bill would want to interview a person whose organization has stated that 'Project Camelot is a known disinfomation outfit'.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.375
Quote:
Really? Despite the known fact that 'project camelot' is disinformation??
These people are extremely aggressive and vindictive. They are extreme in their sectarianism. The last thing you want to do is attract them here. Any opposition is declared psychopathic, COINTELPRO, and of course organic portals.

And there is not much that is more ignorant than the concept of organic portals.

Last edited by Richard T; 10-12-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Added the actual quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #12
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I don't trust the Cassiopaean info at all. I find it represents reality as well as the Ra material. Not very well.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #13
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Hi "Richard T" & "milk and honey"

What about checking the facts before stating such blatant disinfo?

Probably you refer to www.cassiopaeacult.com ??
It is a well known fraud. Vincent Bridges and some other people have a certain agenda. Maybe you compare it with these links:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/Vincent_Br...NTELPRO_Agent/

http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/maynerd-most-scam.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/vincent-bridges-scam.htm

Conduct your own research, think then decide!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #14
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Disinfo? follow the link I provided.

I know those people enough to know what I am talking about.
It is beyond me that you would bring their Bridges and all problem over here.

One only needs to read the transcripts, without being spoon fed with interpretations and figure it out on their own.

They are well known to plaster concepts of psychopathy and cointelpro operation over everything that does not agree with them.

It is exactly this patronizing kind of attitude where if someone is in opposition, obviously that someone has not 'done his research' and is not 'critically thinking'. The same perpetual rethorics to answer all questions. And if that does not work, you are a psychopath, a portal and whatnot. Again, I hope that those same people who are claiming to 'know as a fact' Project Camelot to be disinformation will stick to the arena of their own disinformation clearing house.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:18 AM   #15
JPS

Last edited by JPS; 11-06-2008 at 09:46 PM.