Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 AM   #1
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

Default ULTRA ALTERNATIVE 9/11 theory.

Alright, now I can't remember how my uncle came across this. But I haven't found anything resembling this kind of research before or since.

I should have titled this thread, MOST OVERLOOKED 9/11 theory
Because that's what it has amounted to.

The pictures are what gets me..... Yeah, i will not say anything more.

Without further Ado.

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Please view responsibly ^_^

*edit*
it just occurred to me that i saw this years ago, and virtually no attention was given to her research.
I think more people should have access to this, so please rate this thread, so people won't overlook it.
*edit*

Last edited by empathy; 09-16-2008 at 07:15 AM. Reason: afterthought.
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ULTRA ALTERNATIVE 9/11 theory.

I believe John Lear mentioned this. A lot of interesting data she's gathered.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 AM   #3
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconine View Post
A lot of interesting data she's gathered.
I'll second that. Very interesting indeed.

Thanks for this, OP.
OMDoodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

Make sure you check it all - and check out some of the reaction to it.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/

Keep your wits about you.... you wouldn't want to lose them.... would you?
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Whitewolf

The woman is a joke. She'd be considered comic relief among the 9/11 truth movement if she wasn't so dangerous to the movement. Check out this interview with her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgN591u3MhQ
Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #6
eris
Avalon Senior Member

have to agree with whitewolf there...
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
Whitewolf

And the same goes with James Fetzer, who endorses her as well as her insane theories.

The truth about 9/11 is that it was planned and conducted by western intelligence agencies and their leaders. But those who promote ridiculous claims such as lazer beams and television holograms cannot possibly be trying to get at the truth of what really went down on 9/11. Disinformation is everywhere and common sense goes a long way.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #8
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
And the same goes with James Fetzer, who endorses her as well as her insane theories.

The truth about 9/11 is that it was planned and conducted by western intelligence agencies and their leaders. But those who promote ridiculous claims such as lazer beams and television holograms cannot possibly be trying to get at the truth of what really went down on 9/11. Disinformation is everywhere and common sense goes a long way.
I just took a look at some of the photos of cars that were damaged, I never thought it was out of the ordinary for cars to have caught fire near the trade center, but on the FDR?? Uh uh, not possible. Why are these theories "insane" the whole 9/11 business is insane brother, I don't think the whole truth will ever be available to the public anytime anywhere, ever. If we agree it was a false flag, that is enough.

Nothing is more insane than 19 arab hijackers with boxcutters baby.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #9
Whitewolf

Very true pilot. I think the explanation given (the "sane" one at least) about why the cars on the street next to the twin towers were blown up or on fire prior to the collapses was due to the blasts that resulted from the explosions that were placed in the base of the buildings which many witnesses have attested to. Of course these witnesses have been silenced by the corporate media.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #10
rugbyzhg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad.johnson View Post
Make sure you check it all - and check out some of the reaction to it.

Keep your wits about you.... you wouldn't want to lose them.... would you?
Not only that, remember: Do you believe people who tell you what they have found without being able to see how it ties in to the physical evidence that is all the pictorial evidence, seismic data, magnetometer data. Can you verify what you are being told or is all of the data put in front of you as it is in Dr. Wood's website and papers for you to decide for yourself based on your own research. That is the only peer review that is above reproach. Think for yourself and ask yourself: Do I trust folks that could make me look foolish (just like the official story) or do I finally say enough and think for myself?

Finally, can someone hide a hurricane?
Old 09-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #11
CB_Brooklyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbyzhg View Post
Not only that, remember: Do you believe people who tell you what they have found without being able to see how it ties in to the physical evidence that is all the pictorial evidence, seismic data, magnetometer data. Can you verify what you are being told or is all of the data put in front of you as it is in Dr. Wood's website and papers for you to decide for yourself based on your own research. That is the only peer review that is above reproach. Think for yourself and ask yourself: Do I trust folks that could make me look foolish (just like the official story) or do I finally say enough and think for myself?

Finally, can someone hide a hurricane?

100% correct. All the data is on Dr Wood's site, along with source information, just waiting for people to look at and examine. This is completely contrary to Steven Jones' approach, who has released no information whatsoever proving the authenticity of his thermate samples.
CB_Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:46 AM   #12
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

It is just another piece to the puzzle guys and gals. Nothing more, and no less than Loose change in my opinion. The whole scenario is buggered to begin with. And no good has come of it before or since.

Well I am glad this sparked some interest. It has been over 7 years now...

Oh yeah, anyone here McCain say he would reopen the 9/11 commission?

..... I don't know wether to laugh or cry.
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:50 AM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The woman is a joke. She'd be considered comic relief among the 9/11 truth movement if she wasn't so dangerous to the movement. Check out this interview with her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgN591u3MhQ

wow. she really IS a joke!! You cannot call her "Doctor" after seeing this.

This woman knows absolutely nothing. wow.

thanks WW.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:54 AM   #14
CB_Brooklyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post

wow. she really IS a joke!! You cannot call her "Doctor" after seeing this.

This woman knows absolutely nothing. wow.

thanks WW.

The followers are distinguishing themselves from the thinkers.
CB_Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:43 AM   #15
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

What I find peculiar is that people won't check what has actually been written and said about things like the AWOL Greg Jenkins. That video is 18 months old and doesn't have the newer evidence in it.

Here's some help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u7PC95XGEk

Check out the background:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=46&Itemid=60

So many, many anonymous internet posters. Why? My name is Andrew Johnson and you can find out quite a lot about me on my Web Site.

What about you other guys? It's almost always the same on these forums. The pattern is repeated, over and over again - and almost no one mentions things like court cases, disclosed identity, current activity etc etc.

Perhaps people might like to consider these issues as well, or perhaps they will just post more emoticons in their search for truth...?
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 AM   #16
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very true pilot. I think the explanation given (the "sane" one at least) about why the cars on the street next to the twin towers were blown up or on fire prior to the collapses was due to the blasts that resulted from the explosions that were placed in the base of the buildings which many witnesses have attested to. Of course these witnesses have been silenced by the corporate media.
Right, that still doesn't explain the cars on the FDR that were damaged in the same manner. Explosions at the base of the towers could not possibly have affected that area-it's just too far away. The only thing I could come up with to explain those cars on the highway is that they were towed there at some point, but when and by whom? The damage itself is very strange. Honestly I had never seen the photos of cars on the bridges and the FDR so now I'm intrigued by the possibility but it doesn't matter-if you or I or anyone else comes to a conclusion about what happened and how it all went down, what's the diff? There are so many people out there who still buy the official swill, the media who could possibly give them a little hint is not covering the truth movement except to ridicule it, and short of some whistleblower who gets some serious consideration by the media, most people will think you are as nutty as you think this Dr Judy is. What a brilliant plan it was. They fixed so no matter how reasonable you are, you are still an unpatriotic and dangerous nut. I'm not talking about republican fox zombies only, thoughtful and progressive lefty types still won't look at the evidence objectively because it's too fringe.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 AM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB_Brooklyn View Post
The followers are distinguishing themselves from the thinkers.
riiiight.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #18
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Andrew, I've watched your lengthy presentations on Dr Woods lectures/theories , many many thanks.
Calling Judy Wood a joke just betrays ones own ignorance, though she is kind of funny, for example, I like the "fuzzy blobs".

I do not at all have a science background but showed this material to two physics PHDs in the family and they were dumbfounded yet begudgingly impressed.

Her work answers many questions and covers the strange anomolies, like the far away burnt out cars, rapid rusting, twisted metals, etc. Moreover, the question of energy directed weapons leading to free energy technology, and the supression thereof.

Yes, firstly people must understand 911 as a total psy-op crock, but when you really want to understand something, you look at the details, because the devil is in them.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #19
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

911 seemed to me to be the third attempt at triggering events significant enough to bring out the patriot act and the false image of presidential dictator authority. First was the 1st WTC bombing, second was Oklahoma City. After those didn't work so good, the perpetrators decided to overkill the action to guarantee success. So, a combination of control demolition, fake video and perhaps other technologies was used. What tools did the job doesn't matter much except it indicates who didn't do it like some kids with airplanes.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #20
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB_Brooklyn View Post
100% correct. All the data is on Dr Wood's site, along with source information, just waiting for people to look at and examine. This is completely contrary to Steven Jones' approach, who has released no information whatsoever proving the authenticity of his thermate samples.

I am 100% in support of CB_Brooklyn's analysis of the 9/11 events.

Those who can accept extraterrestrial visitations as factual events should have no problem in realizing alien technology such as electro-magnetic driven particle beam weapons (either back-engineered, or obtained as a "gift").

The proof is solid and on record, recorded utilizing scientific instruments. Any attempt from the government agents to cover up the existence of this category of not-so-secret "top secret weapons" (e.g. by calling it "insane") is a waste of tax payers' money. The time has passed. -feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-27-2008 at 05:01 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #21
Whitewolf

Well just understand that the vast majority of the 9/11 truth community who questions the official government version of what took place (which is now a global phenomenon) has serious problems with the "Theories" put forth by Judy Wood. A more reputable source of information regarding the physics of 9/11 is Kevin Ryan as well as Dr. Steven Jones.

Now start googling.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well just understand that the vast majority of the 9/11 truth community who questions the official government version of what took place (which is now a global phenomenon) has serious problems with the "Theories" put forth by Judy Wood. A more reputable source of information regarding the physics of 9/11 is Kevin Ryan as well as Dr. Steven Jones.

Now start googling.

Yes I am aware of the current sentiment of the majority. However I'd rather focus on the scientific aspect instead of being politically correct; I am not part of the popularity contest. The truth movement has been compromised/infiltrated to steer the attention away from the classified weaponry, still considered to be "TOP SECRET" by the PTB.

Now your turn sir to google "Steven Jones cold fusion" and learn about Jones' "accomplishment" in killing the cold fusion movement.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:43 AM   #23
zorgon

Redacted

Last edited by zorgon; 11-12-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:08 AM   #24
zorgon

Redacted

Last edited by zorgon; 11-12-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:13 AM   #25
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Thanks Zorgon, some people just seem to suffer from thinking they have it all wrapped up .
The energy directed weapon aspect needs to be exposed as much as the more basic 911 truth/lies.
I always wonder what makes people stop in their investigations, its kind of like "i'll believe this but I won't believe that ....."

google indeed....
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote