Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #76
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Real?

I personally do believe they are spraying.

I would love to know what and who are in command of these affairs, i do have an airport just outside my town (Cessna) that is quite large. For about 6 months they have been flying and doing test flights at night, my town has about 5000 people and to hear 2 of them fly right over your house at 2 am is something that makes you yell at them! hahaha i just thought of myself running outside and giving the old man fist shake at some black helicopter

Never have i seen a chemtrail though.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #77
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

YES, they are real. The week of the DNC they were spraying like crazy here and I live in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmAQqi3OJc

What no one has suggested is calling the sylphs. Sounds crazy, but I saw it work. After 3 days of spraying, I called the sylphs and they decimated the trails. Now anytime I see a trail I call them.

Picture of sylph over my house:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sy2sm.jpg (41.3 KB, 14 views)
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #78
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sarahmay,

What is a sylph?

i have not heard of this. Interesting. This was outside in my sky one day about 3 weeks ago. It looked like a winged being (in bottom) in front of a plane with spray coming off the back. I thought it was so strange I took a picture...by the time I got the batteries in my camera it had changed shape a bit and the lighting was fading as it was late afternoon but you can still see it...

maybe its just nothing have a look. (as I have since learned...maybe its a sylph and started a thread to learn more SYLPH Thread)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I3010002.jpg (99.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg I3010005.jpg (104.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg I3010003.jpg (86.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-17-2008 at 04:07 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #79
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like a sylph attacking a chemtrail!

Sylphs are air elementals. Native Americans referred to them as the Thunderbirds. Sylphs are a class of highly evolved Etheric beings who work with the "spirit of the air" a very great deva who manages the world's air, clouds, weather. Well, technically they've a number of labels: Sylphs, Air Sprites, Rods, Elementals-of-the-air, Lower_devas, Spirits of the Air.

Above taken from here: http://www.whale.to/b/sylphs_h.html

Call them out and see if they will appear for you.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 09-16-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #80
CB_Brooklyn
Avalon Senior Member

Chemtrails have been persistent in New York for quite some time now, and it's definitely weather related. After they're sprayed, it gets hazy and/or cloudy and/or windy. Like clockwork.
CB_Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #81
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Looks like a sylph attacking a chemtrail!

Sylphs are air elementals. Native Americans referred to them as the Thunderbirds. Sylphs are a class of highly evolved Etheric beings who work with the "spirit of the air" a very great deva who manages the world's air, clouds, weather. Well, technically they've a number of labels: Sylphs, Air Sprites, Rods, Elementals-of-the-air, Lower_devas, Spirits of the Air.

Above taken from here: http://www.whale.to/b/sylphs_h.html

Call them out and see if they will appear for you.
Well this is amazing!!!
I did a quick search on youtube for sylphs and found many....

The link you have posted has some great info.

No Air - Just Ask The Sylphs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1isjIS3WU

2 Sylphs pulling a chemtrail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQmFtWezS0

Indian in the machine - AMAZING human sky sylphs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxYzmK_hdo

THE DARK FORCES WILL NOT WIN!

Thank you so much for posting...this has just made my day much brighter! Who needs an orgone buster when we have multidimensional beings on our side Thank you sylphs!!! I'm going to be calling you out to play!

JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-17-2008 at 06:14 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #82
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I think they are real! It is not normal what I see going on up there.
A beautiful sunny clear day within hours turns to haze!
During fishing season, they really spray heavy over the sea.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #83
MisterPanda
Avalon Senior Member

They are real. Try this
Try meditating or thinking of your third eye at home. Me I can always get it to tingle with pressure when i am at home. I think that means it awake. Anyways
now try it out side. I did this once and found it really difficult to get it to tingle with pressure, instead it was hurting instead. I look up to the sky, what did i notice, planes spraying chem trails.

just my experience, you can try to see if it the same for you
MisterPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #84
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Really interesting about the sylphs!
I wonder if this was one?

The most awsomest cloud I ever did see!
I took this pic just before giving up my home by the sea, because I could not afford to switch from oil to a better system of heating, or even afford the oil.
I keep telling myself I did the right thing.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #85
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wow!

Jenn, that is an awesome cloud! I saw a lot of those this summer. But the sylphs I get are ethereal, wispy things that often looks like birds. They are very curvy and curly and they move quite quickly.

Yesterday, Sat. am, I got up and saw some serious chemtrails already formed over my house. One was being sprayed right then, and I swear there was no plane...must of been one of those orb sprayers I've heard about. I looked with binoculars but couldn't tell (darn I need stronger binoculars!).

Anyhoo, I called out the sylphs, but I thought oh, no they will never be able to get all those chemtrails! And not a sylph in sight! So I wait an hour, go out again and the chemtrails were half gone, sylphs ALL OVER them.

I know I sound like a crazy person, but honestly these things love me and I love them. They hover over my house and make all kinds of cool shapes, and I totally feel their energy. I don't know if I have some sort of special relationship with them, like some people do with earth elementals, or if we all have this capacity. But they make my world a better place.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #86
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I guess I find it kind of hard to believe there is anyone who has managed to find their way here who even has to ask if chemtrails are real. I can understand if you have never seen them in your area, but if that is true, WHERE do you live???

The only place I know for (possibly) sure they do not do it is Cuba, surprise surprise, not a member of the UN. I remember reading that the day one of the eastern european countries joined the EU, the chemtrails started in earnest, can't remember which one. ( My brain doesn't much like aluminium or barium)

I am seriously affected by chemtrails as I already have heavy metal issues from mercury amalgams, even though they are all removed.
The thing that really gets me is when you point them out to seemingly intelligent people, they will NOT go there. " Oh you dont want to live your life in fear". And I say, do I LOOK scared? Jeesh, the new age movement has a LOT to answer for, so many people I encounter say they just want to focus on the positive. I say THANKS for poisoning me by your complacency, hey, never mind your kids.

I almost feel more anger towards my fellow sheep than to the perpetrators. I have been working for 3 years at the grass root level to put this info out on the street and off the net and it is very eye-opening in a really discouraging way. I am at the point where I just want to pack up and find a place where they dont do it. Um, other than Cuba.

Anyone know of any place they don't do it for sure? What is the situation in South America? I never see people on chemtrail forums from S. America .
Also, the planes that people can not see? I am pretty sure they are employing cloaking device technology, Bill Ryan's weird photo could just be a little part of the sprayer uncloaked, dont know. Also I think some planes are flown by remote control. , just a hunch, but an ex NASA buddy agrees with me it is entirely possible and even desirable , hey, less people needing to keep quiet, and so much cheaper, too. Not that they are worried about THAT. Why, its an INDUSTRY now!

I was out today at a large outdoor food and wine fest on the coast here, yesterday and today, the spray was horrific, an all day aerial assault, and peeps are just zombies stuffing their faces in denial. Its like living in the twilight zone. I have lost more friends over this issue than anything else. I consider it a basic intelligence test.

Don't know if anyone here has the ability to hear ELFs , but I do, some people call it "the HUM". Anyway, certainly at the full moon, the "HUM" is cranked up so loud it sounds like a deisel parked outside my house. I know this is microwave tech used in conjunction with the whole plasma sky stuff. And yes, they do spray at night, LOTS. I get tired of being sensitive. I was freaked when I heard the HUM in rural northern Michigan, I was so looking forward to getting some peace.

A lot of what some people are calling sylphs are just blown about chemtrails, though I would very much like to believe in sylphs. Also I have some serious questions about chembusters from a scientific perspective, but for now, that is enough out of me.

first post, hi everybody and sorry for the rant.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #87
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I'm really mad about the chemtrails too. It is like everyone has amnesia about them--I point them out, and they say...whatever.

The sylphs I've seen aren't blown around chemtrails. When I first called them, at someone's advice, it had been 3 days of heavy spraying and the sky was filled was lines, nothing resembling a wispy sylph...just wide, expanded chemtrails. They don't appear until I call them, and then the chemtrails are gone within a few hours. And the sky is clear, not hazy.

Okay, I am done expounding about sylphs, before I am know as crazy sylph chick. Probaby too late!

Sarah
Old 09-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #88
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you that would like more info on Chem Trails I highly recommend viewing this very well done film.

Don't Talk About the Weather... clever isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNeo...eature=related

Careful when watching it, as it goes in random series like 1A 1B 2A 2B 2C etc. Enjoy, I certainly did
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #89
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

look on my preofile page
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:49 AM   #90
Red Pill Reaction
Avalon Senior Member

I first began noticing regular, patterned, chemtrail spraying in my area around January 1, 2008.

There is a website, http://flightaware.com, that you can use to view live radar tracking of passenger jet aircraft in your local airspace.

What I find in my area is that on most occasions, the flights laying down the chemtrails do NOT correspond to commercial passenger jet aircraft in the local airspace.

My conclusions: chemtrails are real and are being laid down by non-passenger jet aircraft.
Red Pill Reaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:52 AM   #91
no caste

We see a lot of chemtrails in Canada. (I live in Calgary AB/ northwestern Americas.) I read one lady's ideas today, link below, that were new to me. She made a mind control/ barium connection. I'm not sure if this is a valid connection, but that's the thing.... with the obscene cost, the crap, the weather, what is going on... I'm still guessing. I continue to ask my government officials about it, knowing that other citizens' requests are answered with detailed explanations about jet condensation trails. I guess the problem doesn't really exist.

I can't see why US military activity is taking place in Canada, unless it's all about NATO. We don't have the kind of equipment & budget - just useful geography. It seems most countries affected by chemtrails are those in NATO, so it's about war, alliances, geopolitics.

To say that I hate it would be an understatement. I've gone through bad patches. I have also noticed physical symptoms after 'heavy' days, e.g. fluid in ear, sinus congestion, imbalance - and flu/cold effects in others. Certain storms create a sudden sleepiness, like I was hit on the back of the head. 'Messing' the skies with these industrial projects is only bad, stupid, reckless, careless, wasteful, cruel, maybe even profane - at least that's my opinion. I see planes all the time - crisscrossing, left, right, center, east, north...

The possibilities of scalar weapons, barium, mind control etc. are very real and powerful and would be another factor to consider in urban areas (if you can't leave). I wonder if anyone has more info about it? I'm familiar with a few mind control projects & operations. I just haven't heard so in relation to chemtrail compounds. Maybe intuition is the best precaution.

Here's the link: http://www.metatech.org/A06/chemtrai...son_cause.html

Our local sky phenomena:

**calmness & stillness & quiet reflection**
Old 09-22-2008, 08:59 AM   #92
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am sure the chemtrails have a mind control element, there is to me an obvious connection to the so called cell phone towers and the broadcasting of low frequencies.

Last night was the first night I did not hear the rumble of very disturbing low freqency sound I have heard every night for the last month or so. The sound starts out as a subtle ( to some) electrical sounding vibration, then gets stronger until it wakes me up.

On full beam, it is the most irritating force that makes it hard to think at all. In fact if I get to sleep when it is on, my dreams are quite disturbed. I am pretty convinced the whole plasma sky thing is to broadcast right through us, as well as the TV screen sky scenario. Once we are all nicely metalized ( word ?) we are as walking antenna . If making people unable to think clearly and feel anxious isnt an insidious form of mind control , then I dont know what is. Not to mention the heavy metals we absorb make us unable to think clearly all on their own, like the aluminium /alzheimers connection. Howzabout a double whammy then? Very clever really.

Some " people" really need their come-downance.

Thanks to the person who posted the "Dont Talk About the Weather " film, its really good and even has a bit of (black) humor. Much of it is exactly how I feel peeling back the curtains of a morning, only in my head the music would be from " Psycho".

OK, anyone out there WITHOUT chemtrails? That would be nice to hear. Or no cell towers? Correction, few towers?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #93
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I am sure the chemtrails have a mind control element, there is to me an obvious connection to the so called cell phone towers and the broadcasting of low frequencies.

OK, anyone out there WITHOUT chemtrails? That would be nice to hear. Or no cell towers? Correction, few towers?
I have no cell towers near my home (can't get any reception) and they are sparse in the town where I work. But I have plenty of chemtrails, and NO commercial air traffic where I live. And I've been waking up at night with chest pains (chemtrail symptoms?).

Thanks for the link to the film, Angel.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #94
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I can't say exactly what chemtrails are, but they are real. I've watched them spray the sky in all kinds of patterns, criss-crossing, etc. The clouds change in the sprayed area completely within minutes. Maybe it's weather manipulation, but it's definitely real. I hope it's not poisons, but I seriously wouldn't put it past some of these people.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:39 AM   #95
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

What if chemtrails are some kind of defense shield against cosmic invaders or perhaps even Nibiru?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote