Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Post Panel calls for pneumonia vaccine for smokers

Yes! Smoking can and does kill...but i'll be damned if i'm getting an inoculation from anyone!

ATLANTA - For the first time, an influential government panel is recommending a vaccination specifically for smokers.

The panel decided Wednesday that adult smokers under 65 should get pneumococcal vaccine. The shot is already recommended for anyone over 65. It protects against bacteria that cause bacterial pneumonia, meningitis and other illnesses.

Federal officials usually adopt recommendations made by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. The vote means more than 31 million adult smokers probably will soon be called on to get the shot.

Studies have shown that smokers are about four times more likely than nonsmokers to suffer pneumococcal disease. Also, the more cigarettes someone smokes each day, the higher the odds they'll develop the illnesses.

Why smokers are more susceptible is not known for sure, but some scientists believe it has to do with smoking-caused damage that allows the bacteria to more easily attach to the lungs and windpipe, said Dr. Pekka Nuorti, a medical epidemiologist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Pneumococcal infections kill thousands of people in the United States each year, most of them 65 years of age or older.

The committee voted 11 to 3 to pass the recommendation, adding a call for smoking cessation counseling. Some members said it might be more cost effective to recommend the vaccine for smokers who were at least age 40, because pneumococcal disease is relatively uncommon in younger smokers.
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Panel calls for pneumonia vaccine for smokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
Yes! Smoking can and does kill...but i'll be damned if i'm getting an inoculation from anyone!

ATLANTA - For the first time, an influential government panel is recommending a vaccination specifically for smokers.

The panel decided Wednesday that adult smokers under 65 should get pneumococcal vaccine. The shot is already recommended for anyone over 65. It protects against bacteria that cause bacterial pneumonia, meningitis and other illnesses.

Federal officials usually adopt recommendations made by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. The vote means more than 31 million adult smokers probably will soon be called on to get the shot.

Studies have shown that smokers are about four times more likely than nonsmokers to suffer pneumococcal disease. Also, the more cigarettes someone smokes each day, the higher the odds they'll develop the illnesses.

Why smokers are more susceptible is not known for sure, but some scientists believe it has to do with smoking-caused damage that allows the bacteria to more easily attach to the lungs and windpipe, said Dr. Pekka Nuorti, a medical epidemiologist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Pneumococcal infections kill thousands of people in the United States each year, most of them 65 years of age or older.

The committee voted 11 to 3 to pass the recommendation, adding a call for smoking cessation counseling. Some members said it might be more cost effective to recommend the vaccine for smokers who were at least age 40, because pneumococcal disease is relatively uncommon in younger smokers.
Wow, they're really trying to figure out how to "Vaccinate" everyone these days aren't they?
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If they were to vaccinate everyone how will they know what you have or haven't had??
Do they expect you to have a card proving what you've had??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #4
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

So, i had an interesting thought.

What if the chemicals in a cigarette impede teh soc alled "mind control" proceedures they have in place, either chemically or mentally, and this "vaccine" is meant as a way to introduce a method the cigarette chemicals can't stop?

just a thought.............
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post

Studies have shown that smokers are about four times more likely than nonsmokers to suffer pneumonia's disease. Also, the more cigarettes someone smokes each day, the higher the odds they'll develop the illnesses.

Ok when I was finally recovering from cancer treatments years ago , these so called kind doctors told me that if i did not get the Pneumovax shot that i would get it, they told me I was protected from getting it all together.. So to a degree I believed them and let them give me the shot..

6 months later I wound up with full blown Pneumonia and 1/2 collapsed left lung, which goes without saying was very painful, They prescribed me all kinds of pain killers and Allergy pills that never worked eventually I also cracked a rib or two coughing to no end.. Meanwhile whilst doing what my doctor told me to do My legs where going atrophy cause they told me not to get out of bed till I was better. Well let me tell you this, I never got better till I had to force myself to get up and walk around and stop taking the meds.. It took me another 4 full months before I could walk again with out aid.

My dad and his parents smoked since they where teens and neither of my Gparents died of any lung infractions, there lungs where pink at time of death and my dads lungs are still pink and he turn 70 this year.

I myself have C.O.P.D. My lungs where in mint condition, till I had those cancer treatments. The docs told me that by the time all was said and done with the treatments that i would come up with many diseases, which would include lung and heart disease...

When I talked to my Oncologist about The C.O.P.D. and asked if my smoking had anything to do with it, he said no and also stated that I was in perfect condition before the treatment even with the cancer. He also proceeded to tell me that There would have to be a lot more going on for me to have had any lung issues. He also told me that it would be a combination of a lot of factors before anyone got lung cancer.

Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-23-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: fix
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #6
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings...
why is it that people dont actually get better after recieving teatment? in my opinion cigaretts make it harder for other things to invade..sorta like it provides a coating on the lungs... thats why when people stop smoking it is then that they get sicker..and or diagnosed with something they didnt have or show symptoms of before...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I am not buying into ANY vacination bs!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

sylph16 do you have a source linkage??
post it please =)

ps they can go to hell im not getting any shot!
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe it's time to start smoking again??
I gave up a few years ago but still have maybe one a month and don't dislike it.
My ex smokes and she never got ill, even when I had a cold she was fine.
Mind you if you are going to smoke I think rollys are better for you than a packet of tabs.

I was thinking about this earlier and if you enjoy smoking then why not do it?? Ok people say it's a negative thing to do and it will kill you but if the things people are talking about on here come true then smoking is not going to be a worry and it might actually save your life, never thought I would say that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

The A.M.A the Pharmas and the Docs make money of all the things being tested and pushed into the human body.

I say if your system wants it then you should go for it (generally speaking) and if something as small as smoking makes your day and such then go for it..

When you consider all the exhaust fumes from cars and trucks and plains and so on not to mention chemtrails, well you peeps know what I am getting at hehe..

Namaste-Matte
Old 10-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #11
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniec818 View Post
greetings...
why is it that people dont actually get better after recieving teatment? in my opinion cigaretts make it harder for other things to invade..sorta like it provides a coating on the lungs... thats why when people stop smoking it is then that they get sicker..and or diagnosed with something they didnt have or show symptoms of before...
You may be right on that considering what is going on out there, it may be that the system is actually telling a person something... Always listen to the instincts.

Who knows..Stranger things have happened

Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-23-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: fix
Old 10-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #12
Shellie
Banned

HEADS UP!!!!!

Pneumonia is caused by a BACTERIA. Vaccines only work against VIRUSES.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:37 AM   #13
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
HEADS UP!!!!!

I think the word Vaccine is nothing more then a catch all Fraze these days, for "lets give these sheep a shot"..

Namaste-Matte
Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 AM   #14
Tuza

I had this shot four years ago and I have COPD.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #15
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Panel calls for pneumonia vaccine for smokers

Quote:
HEADS UP!!!!!

Oh, but wasn't there an Anthrax vaccin also... ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon
What if the chemicals in a cigarette impede teh soc alled "mind control" proceedures they have in place, either chemically or mentally, and this "vaccine" is meant as a way to introduce a method the cigarette chemicals can't stop?

just a thought............. .
My first thought exactly...

That burning point on the tip of a sig, that the air on its way to the lungs has to pass is a little steralizing/lethal/oxidizing to all the sprayed stuff in the air.... SO they need another fool proof, 100% effective, way to get what ever they seem needed in the body, into the body.... Like for example a 1st stage of a dual biological weapon...

If they make it mandatory, my statement will be: "I don't smoke!"
The smoking may kill us, but maybe not fast enough to their flavor.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza
You had COPD before the shot? Or did you develop it after the shot?

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-24-2008 at 01:55 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:53 AM   #16
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
sylph16 do you have a source linkage??
post it please =)

ps they can go to hell im not getting any shot!
Here is the link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27323054/
Old 10-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #17
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HEADS UP!!!!!

Excellent POINT!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:32 AM   #18
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Same here did you have the C.O.P.D. before or after the shot that would be interesting to know..

Namaste-Matte
Old 10-24-2008, 02:38 AM   #19
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Same here did you have the C.O.P.D. before or after the shot that would be interesting to know..

Namaste-Matte

Perhaps nothing obvious will come out of it in this round. Just part of the conditioning process for the final stage to microchip sheeple.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:44 AM   #20
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniec818 View Post
greetings...
Because when they treat you, they are using radiation to so called cure you, fighting fire with fire, As radiation does cause cancer they are using specific dosages to treat. But mean while the treatments bring down your immune system, and in some cases like me I smelled my own flesh burn, so i could not go into the sun for very long, and my skin also pealed to a degree and I lost some hair on the treatment line. so yes treatments can help to a certain degree but they also damage healthy tissue and bring down the immune system.

But lucky me I did some self healing in my dreams those same days and recovered from the cancer sooner then they had expected.

Namste-Matte