Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > SOUTH KOREA

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #26
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Cameloter in South Korea

Hi guys, I'm in Gumi, center of Korea, about 3 hours drive from Seoul. Nice to know you are there, I've been in Korea 10 months and have had no contact with other foreigners, I'm the only foreign teacher in my hogwan.

Sorry, but I don't understand the panic. How many of those dire predictions have ever come true? There is a possibility but no certainty. For a balanced view of possible outcomes I would check out David Wilcock's forum on Divine Cosmos.com. He gives his own predictions which you can check out on the home page.

I was planning on stopping off in USA after my contract is up here. Hmm, maybe that's not such a good idea, we'll see. We can only take one day at a time and respond as things unfold. I'd love to talk to some of you if you care to contact me. My email is larissayng@yahoo.com, and my phone number is 054 465 5531. I've actually never been to Seoul, but would like to visit at some point. Hope to talk to someone soon! Love, Larissa
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote