Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #26
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Vaccines...H1N1: prevention and immunity to poisonus effects

I brought this one back out for this:

http://www.usnews.com/articles/opini...-counting.html

60 million vaccinated out of 350 million

That's

17.1 %

I read the other the day that our state is opening more vaccination clinics in a last ditch attempt

I'd say we won this one folks!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #27
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

These are great news Stargazer .
From other sources I have seen that 90% of the population
is against the H1N1 vaccine.
Yes I believe we have a major leap in consciousness on this subject

As a side note: your link does'nt seem to be the proper one .
It does lead to population growth but not to anything related to vaccines.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #28
Scarab
Banned

If it's important to them that people take the vaccine.

And if only 17% are willing to take it.

What do you think they'll do?
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #29
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Scarab,

It sounds like your referring to forced vaccinations.....
with all the recent trolling lately, It looks to me like they are scared...

If they were to try such a thing... they would loose all control... very quickly...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #30
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I have been following swine flu since it came out in feb ..I Have spent alot of time posting on vaccine side effect and god know what else is in the needles ..
I researched many suppliments that will help in worse case senario ..
this is the list I managed to get together if it helps anyone and we never know whats around the corner ..mt list
BOB BECKS PROTOCOL BLOOD PURIFIER
BOB BECKS MAGNETIC PULSER
DR CHRISTOPHERS PLAGUE GARLIC FORMULA ,RECIPE PROVIDED OR READY MADE TO PURCHASE
VIT D3 50.000 IU IN ONE CAPSULE FORM
KRILL OIL.......[DO NOT TAKE VIT C IF TAKING MMS]IT CONTERACTS THE EFFECTS OF MMS ]INCASE OF O/D WITH MMS YOU CAN TAKE VITC TO REVERSE THE EFFECTS ...
]I like to add I am not a doctor and just advising of what i will be using ]
medical advice should always been taken first ,,

MASKS .....COLIDAL SILVER MAKER /SILVER RODS /GOLD RODS ..OZONATOR WATER SYSTEM .IMPORTANT IS TURMERIC POWDER FOR THE LUNGS AND GARLIC TO CLEAN THE BLOOD ..I TAKE EVERY DAY TURMERIC 10.000IU VITD3 AND GARLIC AND CHILDREN 6.000IU,I ALSO TAKE BICARBONATE OF SODA DAILY ...TO KEEP PH LEVELS RAISED ..AND SUPPLIMETS VIT C ZINC MAGNESIUM TO ELIMINATE TOXINS FROM FOOD ...B12 FOR ENERGY..APPLE AND CARROT JUICE DAILY ..AND HAVENT HAD ANY FLU YET AND HAVE HELPED PEOPLE WITH SWINE FLU AND NOT CAUGHT IT ..HOPE THIS HAS HELPED ALOT OF EQUIPMENT OF EBAY AND ALSO LOOK AT THE 4 THIEVES OILS TO PUT ON YOUR SKIN OR CLOTHES I ALSO USE THIS ..NAMASTE
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #31
Czarek
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some notes I took a while back from a lecture given by my naturopathic doctor.

Surviving the flu
Notes from Naturopathic Doctor Lecture
October, 2009

- Don't be surprise-seeing nosebleeds and eye bleeds this swine flu season. So far it is characterized by the appearance of pink eye (with swollen lower eye lid)

-So what diet is good for boosting your immune system?
-eggs
-sauerkraut
-liver and organ meets
-sea salt
-raw milk (unfortunately if you don't have a cow in your backyard, you're only choice is cheese that’s available at Goodness me or Fortinos, ONT Canada)

Vit D is great for the flu. BUT, you cannot take it on regular basis alone as it is TOXIC! You must take it with Vit A. The ratio must be more than 100 times of vit A to vit D. Just remember that this goes the same for all the fat soluble vitamins like Vit K and E.

The day you know you have the flu, take only VIT D (liquid form is best for absorption). Take 20 drops per day for 3 days. Then 2 drops per day for upto 2 weeks or till you get better.

Fish liver oil (Cod liver oil) is a great source of vit D and A. Check the bottle for good ratio. Avoid `Nortic Naturals` as the ratio isn`t there.

Fever
Hippocrates said: Give me a fever and I can cure any disease.
Avoid shivering, keep warm during fever. It's OK to take warm bath, or a bath with Epsom salts, baking soda and sea salts (ie. detox bath).
When you sweat druing fever, that's a point where your body broke your temperature naturaly. Don't take tylenol or ASA on the onset of temperature!

Most important fact is that fever depletes vit A.
On your first sign of fever, DON`T take Tylenol to lower your temperature or else you`ll be fighting this flu for a lot longer!
Stop eating when your temperature is greater than 37.5C(99.5F)
104-106F this is when dehydration is a big concern, so rehydrate with mineral rich fluid like KVAS (available at Goodness Me) This drink, Kvas (translation from Russian is Acid, the full name is Acid Bread. This is a drink that's been around since the Xth century.

Put on wet socks, wrung out and put over wool socks. Use also T-**** that's wet, cover with sweater and blanket.
Till fever is less than 104F
-Belladonna (take that first)
-veratrum vivide
-nux-vmica
-gelisemium
-eupaorium

Coconut oil
Use it during the flu season as it contains lauric acid. This is what stops even AIDS from replicating. Purchase in pure white form and prefferably in glass jar. You can buy it in a pill form. It`s called lauricidin.

Stomach
You need to keep stomach acids as if you don`t, you won`t be able to keep your organs at pH greater than 7, and a pH less than 7 means favorite environment for flu bug to flourish.

If you`re belching a lot, you stomach acids are low. You can increase that with:
- Sweedish Bitters (Maria`s bitters) work best on European population
- Canadian Bitters (St.Frances herb) work best on Canadian population.

You should not eat at all! Your stomach shuts down and food simply sits in the stomach undigested.

During the flu season, you should not eat:
-any sugar
-any wheat
-any pasteurized dairy
-caffeine
-alcohol

Eating locally and timely is the best thing you can do for your immune system. Earth and humans evolved in such a way that nature provides us timely with products we should eat in order to successfully survive in our environment. Eating fruit in the middle of winter is simply not the thing to do! It places such a burden on the liver...Just like we should not be eating salads in the winter. Just ask you parents or grandparents what they ate.

Bowels
You must move your bowel at the onset of flu (very important). If you need help, use the following purgatives:
- castor oil half to 2 tsp twice per day for 3 days.
- coctail 42 (available through naturopaths)

Water
Drinking a lot of water is a big no no! You are flushing all the important minerals. Replace them with soups made with organically grown animals bones. If you refer to the original papers that where published with respect to the amount of water we should drink, it was a total water content in foods as well.

During the flu, you want to keep your electrolytes up. You can do that with drinking KVAS or bone broth but avoid iron rich foods during flu (so no tea in cast iron pot you Japanese tea lovers)

Should you be stupid enough to take the vaccine, do not take any Tylenol before and after the shot. And no vit C before and after the shot.

HTH
C
Czarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Zaina and Czarek for your precious infos

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #33
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #34
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Mercola's website has been a tremendous resource for information on the vaccine debacle, and he also has much good health advice. Natural News is another good one.

One of my favorite channelers, Suzy Ward (Messages From Matthew), predicted many months ago that this would happen, that the vaccine agenda would be soundly defeated and it would be the beginning of the end for the Illuminati because it would raise the public's suspicion to such a high level, leading the way to disclosure of other conspiracies.

Dr. Rebecca Carley has a good website devoted almost entirely to the vaccine issue, and she has developed a homeopathic protocol for treating autism caused by vaccines.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/ is a very good resource of information, activism for health freedom, etc.

I had the misfortune to receive the SV40 contaminated polio virus when i was a child in the 1950s, so this issue has been a big focus for me.

Fresh aloe vera gel has been my favorite natural remedy. I order a 33 lb. box of fresh aloe leaves every month, shipped via UPS from Aloe Labs in Harlingen, Texas. The leaves weigh from 1-2 lbs each and are good for consumption, not bitter like other varieties. Each day, I peel the skin off a leaf, scoop the fresh gel into a blender with fresh fruit juice and make a smoothie. it's a miracle food, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and a wonderful anti-inflammatory. It delivers lots of oxygen to the colon, so is very cleansing. It lubricates the joints and, in short, does much, much more. The fresh gel is far superior to the watered down, heat treated, processed, adulterated bottled gel.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote