Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Planet X coming soon: any chance it's not a stupid idea?

It appears that the idea of Planet X (Nibiru) arriving by 2012, and causing massive destruction on Earth as it sails by, is a ridiculous concept to anyone that understands astronomy.

Some of those millions of amateur astronomers would have seen it by now, and the idea that it could currently be seen only from the South Pole is absurd.

If it has entered our solar system, it should have disturbed the planetary orbits, and it hasn't.

There's no record of major global catastrophe every 3600 years, which is the stated length of time between appearances.

I think there's other arguments against Planet X but my aging brain can't remember them.

So it seems highly likely that it is only a dream for deluded doom-seekers.

But is it really that? Are the astronomically astute missing something?

Do you have an opinion on Planet X?

Last edited by droid56; 09-20-2008 at 10:56 PM.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:03 AM   #2
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X coming soon: any chance it's not a stupid idea?

There is stuff that makes me consider Planet X as a possibility.

- apparent climate change on other planets and moons
- some whistle-blowers assertions
- Norway seed bank, and possible, numerous underground cities
- Bibles' wormwood

And Project Camelot, that I respect a lot, includes it in their Big Picture account.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:24 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

for the naysayers, let me give you a hint of clues that have been left for us.

very few people realize, but the position of the great Pyramids are directly pointing to Orions Belt.

Now, pull up Google and get a location of the Sphinx in relation to the Pyramids.

Now point your Telescope right to that point...

This is a Dark Star, that isn't radiating light, you will spot it by the missing stars behind it...

I agree that it doesn't make sense that the southern hemisphere is the only place it can be spotted from, unless there is a reflection from a star that is not seen in the Northern Hemisphere...

Here is a good link for a zoomable image of Orion's belt...

http://www.skyfactory.org/orionbelt/orionbelt_int.htm

Compare it to what you see through your telescope, you will notice the missing stars...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-11-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 AM   #4
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

I personaly would be worried more about passing through the equater of our galaxy at this time than planet-x. It seems sensible to me that pole shifts would occur from this event, there is a a good vid. on youtube about this event.

I'm just basing this idea on how a compas works.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:48 AM   #5
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know why you people are all panicing about 2012?

Perhaps it will happen, but most probably not. --> see 1999
So why bother?

What will you people do if Nibiriu really comes to devastate earth?
stock up food and dig in under your home, like in the Cuba-crisis?

Or flee to the "undergound bases"? or capture a space shuttle and flee to the unpleasant Mars (even if life there is possible)?

If we shall end - then it may be - that is only in GOD's hand.

I won't flee, because I dont want to survive and live on a devasted past-Niberiu-Earth or unpleasant underground or Mars.

Some would say this is a pretty fatalistic attitude. So what?
I think people worry themselves daily because of a hypothetical catastrophe cannot live their lifes anymore.

So, people calm down and come back to earth!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-11-2008 at 04:50 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:54 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post

Well I'm at the age they won't be saving space for me in the underground bunker, so I'm getting a cooler full of Beer and will sit outside under the stars and watch the fireworks...

Who knows, maybe these underground bases are only set up so the aliens can remove everyone in power they need to worry about getting in their way.

They'll just have to deal with us Grumpy ol farts that stayed behind...
Old 09-11-2008, 04:56 AM   #7
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very calm.

But on a new Project Camelot forum this topic should be discussed, at least once, because the Project Camelot people have said that planet X is a possibility.

I'm just looking for the truth.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #8
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I'm very calm.

But on a new Project Camelot forum this topic should be discussed, at least once, because the Project Camelot people have said that planet X is a possibility.

Do so, I can't see anything wrong with it.

I only stated my personal opinion.

And I wonder.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I'm very calm.

Well I'm sure he knows by your comments that your feet are still on the ground, he just like many others have been following the Planet X story since way back in 67 when it first became a story. It's old news and there is no hard evidence it exists, just theories and speculation.

over the last few years, Tornadoes have increased by 30% a year, Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, the ice caps are melting, the ocean is rising.

Could just be caused by global warming, but all the other planets in our solar system are also heating up and it isn't from Industries and automobiles.

A dark star still puts off infra red which would cause warming from light years away, how close would it have to get to really affect us? I don't think it needs to pass anywhere close to earth to cause complete havoc.

I would still like to know if Mr X is the only one that saw Truman's meeting with aliens notes, and the statement that a mass landing would be happeneing by 2012 whether we wanted it or not...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #10
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So why bother?

Or flee to the "undergound bases"? or capture a space shuttle and flee to the unpleasant Mars (even if life there is possible)?

I won't flee, because I dont want to survive and live on a devasted past-Niberiu-Earth or unpleasant underground or Mars.

I think people worry themselves daily because of a hypothetical catastrophe cannot live their lifes anymore.

I agree, if something like this does happen, I would much rather move on from this plane than survive such devistation. I'm personaly a christian and believe in what is waiting for me after I leave this rock, just the thought of being able to play golf with my dad again is all the hope I need.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #11
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

U of T researchers capture image of planet orbiting distant star

HERE!

"Planet-hunting astronomers at the University of Toronto say they have taken a picture of a rare sight - a planet orbiting a star outside our solar system."

"The planetary-mass companion to the star is photogenic in part because not only is it huge, it is also hot, with an estimated temperature of about 1,800 kelvin (about 1,500 C). In that sense, the discovered object is closer to a brown dwarf star than to a planet like Earth, but is still small enough to be considered a planet."

Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:42 AM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

That's a Jesuit invention, Sacharias Sitchin is a Knight of Malta, look at this:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...t+behind&vt=lf
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #13
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe Mr. Stitchen noted in his last book that Nibiru was last visited in approx 500 BC. Will still have 1100 earth years to wait.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:30 AM   #14
Sarentack

I am still questioning the whole PLanet X thing, but when I listen to Alex Collier, a guy you really dont know rather to believe or not, he says things that make sense, and some things that are way out of this world, but he spoke of the Sun being a Binary Star system, but we cant see it since it rotates around the sun we see at a rate in which we would never see it because its behind the sun, what the possibility is that this perhaps may be Planet X?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:11 AM   #15
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default INTERRESTING READ ABOUT NIBIRU (not metaphysical)

I never heard the concept of Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X but yet i had one of the most profound dreams about it, this was something not of MY own doing and consciousness i know that for fact.

In my living room is a nice black comfy couch, every now and then i would fall asleep on the touch but always turned off my tv and this night was no exception. So sleepy time comes by after about 35 to 50 minutes.

I was out like a light but was literally AWOKEN by a voice simply telling me to and ill never forget it "get up!", i did NOT get up and simply had my back turned, again i heard the damn voice "get up! get up! get up!" to the point where i did get up and semi realized i was awake but dream. So this thing is shouting at me to "get up get up" a dozen damn times until i take a look outside my big window and realize the most... in honest detail "wicked depiction" of another solar system above me.

I looked at this all from my own eyes and not some OBE it was all me in this weird state of being awoken, the repeating "get up get up" helped. So im looking at this big mangled solar system and think to myself so HILARIOUSLY "what the **** does this mean?" so im looking the sky and thinking "what the hell does this mean a solar system in the sky? am i from here or something lol??? Then i swear to you this damn voice came back and said "this is it" just once to start if off but god damn did that voice *a womans i might add* keep on repeating "this is it, this is it, this is it" to the point where it was just like before.

After all this repeating noise i started to get angry at it... hell i had no damn idea what i was looking at. This thing kept on repeating the same damn sentence over and over and over to the point where i shouted at it to "shut up!!!!" i yelled at that "entity"... I could not believe when i raised my voice and screamed at it the thing almost became visible, i seen a pefect image *a woman* that looked exactly like the pictures from Egyptian hieroglyphs , i had no knowledge of this but it looked like to me a split in front of me (like space) but the being was in it, how it reminded me of an Egyptian hieroglyphs was simply how someone realized to take the Pharaoh holding his staff and copy and paste another pointing the opposite, it made the human body and to me i realized that as odd, both in my dream and after the fact.

This thing actually looked sad from what i could tell its face did show sorrow when i told it to "shut up", but that repetitive woman would not say nothing more then "get up and this is it".

She just seemed to fade away after looking all sad, no drama no mess just a fade out.

Now here is the REAL question... why the hell did i have a doomsday prophecy dream?? i do not believe it is 100% legit at all and frankly i can't imagine a "doom spreader" to get the EXACT same type of message i got. It brings a weird messed up side to this story because i did experience it and when i found out about Nibiru i almost **** my pants

Now i think its something else,

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-19-2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: language
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #16
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Planet X/Nibiru = well financed disinfo

Sorry, but I don't feel like getting into a debate and presenting my information backing up this statement, imo it's honestly just not worth it.
Maybe I shouldn't post unless I'm planning on getting into it, but in this case I just wanted to state my opinion, that is all. Check out Alan Watt (linked my sig) for more on this subject(he often debunks this disifno, debunks sitchin, etc. and often is asked about planet x by new agers who call into his show).
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:05 AM   #17
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Nostradamus - Quatrains

Century 2, Quatrain 41

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff will change country.
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So why bother?

The most compelling evidence that i have seen so far that pretty much proves to me that something is going to happen in 2012 is this ;

Why would aliens make a crop circle that indicates the precise position of the planets in our solar system in the year 2012?

Very compelling indeed. I take this as proof that something is going to happen. Its more credible then any whistleblower testimony ive witnessed so far.

So guys, to say nothing is going to happen in 2012 is just bordering on ignorant when we have signs like this. And, looool dont go telling me these are manmade crop circles because the idea of guys with string and planks making these is absolutely absurd!

[edit] - I'm making a thread about this later on today so this will be open for discussion.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #19
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: And now for the vision..

two years ago i was lying in bed. I felt very tired and i started to slip out of conciousness, this is how i know this was not a dream. It was a vision.

Everything faded to white and i was instantly transported to my brothers back yard. Everyone in my family and a few of my friends were standing around awestruck looking up at the sky.

I looked up and what i saw will stay with me forever. In the sky was a massive blackish red planet. And in the air was the sound of a thousand airoplanes. The object in the sky was growing closer and closer and the thunderous sounds were getting more and more profound until eventually the object struck earth. Instead of hitting us it encompassed the earth and everything changed. Everything.. changed. Nothing was the same. I could have died i dont know.

I woke up, sweating. Went up made a coffe and got on with my day.

Interesting.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #20
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: And now for the vision..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Everything.. changed. Nothing was the same. I could have died i dont know.

I woke up, sweating. Went up made a coffe and got on with my day.
Priceless. (For everything else, there's Mastercard)
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote