Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #101
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

I experienced this also - I am an avid sky watcher. I usually know where to expect the moon and watch out for it on a clear night. I remember thinking "What's it doing over there?" - but then disregarded it as unimportant. Reading this post has made me question this though - is it natural? I'm not sure at all. I haven't read the entire thread yet though...

Not sure what the sunlight is at the moment - I haven't seen much of it for the past week, I've been sort of hibernating or something, staying up all night for no apparent reason and sleeping all day, I'm just following what my body is telling me to do...

I have seen the bright whiteness of the sun at times though, I believe this is something to do with an increase in U.V. or more penetration of the higher wavelengths of light - blue,indigo,violet - this could be something to do with the angle at which the sun is hitting us (this is what makes the sky blue in the first place).

interesting...

After reading:

I have seen the moon in all sorts of places before - when low in the sky it looks much bigger than normal, the atmosphere works like a lense and bends light. HAARP has also pushed the Ionosphere higher, this could also affecting the way light bounces into Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
with respect to the moon. A bomb was set off after one of the moon landing team had left and they measured the bomb's impact and also noted that the moon rang like a bell. Meaning it was hollow. I've also read a number of other unpublished insider info where it was explained how the moon was towed here as a spacecraft and used as a base on the backside.
I know of a few (old) Merchant navy sailors who are absolutely adamant that there are actually 2 moons - not a reflection on the sea or anything - they are serious about this! I've read some on the net about this phenomena - I wonder if they'll ever be in the same sky over land?

That Kiva design makes a lot of sense.

There are signs in the sky.

Last edited by ucan; 11-30-2008 at 06:52 PM.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #102
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
I know the moon is truly an artificial satellite & it's the only moon in this solar system that does not rotate which is what a natural moon does. Lately, within the last year, I've been looking @ the sky a lot more & have seen these stars all over the place that twinkle red & blue every nanosecond & they are in somewhat different places every night. I don't have a map of the night sky with all the constellations @ different times of the year but I've seen stars before I became more aware & I believe these are motherships of different alien communities that are definitely helping us & this planet @ this particular NOW! But there is another bright orangish star-like object that is only seen a couple hours after the sunsets & it is located in the western sky & it is about 45 degrees near the horizon & diagonally above to the left is the planet venus. This bright object is not a star because it does not twinkle but I've never seen any object this bright or @ a size that is equal to the head of a nail, ever. If this is a planet, it's not from our regular solar system because even Jupiter does not look that big from our Earthly point of view.

Please, I hope others around the world are also seeing this huge-looking bright star/planet & knows a little about what it could be. I think there is a thread where someone did talk about this & thinks it's Nibiru but the way many informants about Planet X state that it is a brown dwarf star that is pretty orangish-brown but very dim & I don't believe it would be this bright if it were a dim type of star plus it doesn't twinkle. I just am very curious what this thing could be or is if anyone has a telescope that would be cool if it could be videotaped & put on a different thread. Thanks & that is one of my strange things I have noticed lately. Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

YES thats what Iv been seeing wierd!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:33 PM   #103
no caste

I just want to clarify my post yesterday. What I'm wondering is could it be possible that groups of people could be 'seeing' different things right now? We 'see' what is 'in' our paradigm (consciousness, internal info structure, collective or indiv).

If paradigms are shifting, the old sees the old, the in-between sees it, the new sees the new. It may explaing why things just disappear. I've seen the 2 bright stars to the south. I know about Venus and Mars, but never so bright too...

Maybe it's a perceptual experience that's changing. As well, there are the psychtronic satellites. Military neuroengineering is very advanced. (I don't know exactly to what degree and in what way.)

It reminds me of an online perception video my son showed me. The military does know about this mind trick.

Awareness test - Youtube (use audio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

There's more than this 1 'awareness test' online [search the term, if you curious about more]. As for my birth/love comment, though human consciousness could be 'birthing' in safe/quiet spaces, I think for the most part it was meant for a particular forum member, so I'll PM that. I've been fighting. Sorry.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:47 PM   #104
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Ammit, what i believe? truely?.... OK, here goes.

The sky is a hologram. We are under neath a flase sky that was 'swapped' in the mid to late 1990s, around 1997 at the latest. Why do i think this? because gliding gives you a weird perspective on the world, and at times I saw stars, glowing silver over head at 8k feet, and broad daylight. Other times I saw ripples running across the clear blue sky above me. I am not the only one how ever to see this.

My absolute belief is that a massive, overwhelming effort is being perpetrated against us, and that what ever they are hiding, we are not going to like. Think of it as keeping a fish tank lid on so the fish don't see the waiting cat.
COULD this be why they are spraying all the cemtrails?? hmmm think about it maybe its to help project the image?!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #105
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Awareness test - Youtube (use audio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
It's a good job bears don't ride bicycles!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #106
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I live near Salisbury plain in the UK and its not unusual to see and hear fighter planes flying around during the day but never in the dark, at this mo there are either one or two of them out there and its a really dark cloudy night, seems a bit strange to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #107
orb
Avalon Senior Member

The moon's orbit seems to be changing and this tends to look like it corresponds to what ZetaTalk is saying, her being crazy or not.

One guy was out on the Canadian Coastguard one night, and I had made a post on facebook about moon changing, and he wrote back almost immediately from somewhere in the Atlantic, "Yeah and it is brighter too!, I don't even need a light out here tonight to read maps". Apparently it has never in his 30 some years of being at sea shed this much light at night. ZetaTalk claim I think it is the angle of incidence to the Sun.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #108
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Well, George Green claims they are pleiadian. Now for months I second guess myself that it was a effect of my binoculars and my eyes, until last week, one of them powered up and took off at hight speed. Ooops, I thought that was a star.

I have to say, I do not thing the closeness and brightness of Venus and Jupiter is normal, never in my whole life were they so prevalent during the day, and visible. And I swear to god, what I thought was Jupiter disappeared one night.

And yes, there are three reddish orange stars I am watching as well, and for me what is weird is the spacing is perfect between them horizontally.

By the way, here is one of my friendly neighbourhood stars that appeared 20 seconds after I was panning the sky looking at another orb which might be venus, who the hell knows these days, read caption on photo. MY ORB

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
stars all over the place that twinkle red & blue every nanosecond & they are in somewhat different places every night. (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Last edited by orb; 12-02-2008 at 11:07 PM.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #109
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Today I went for a walk and I found myself totally entranced by the Sun. It was low and not hard to look at. I just stood there on the bridge for a long time and became sort of "sucked" into it like a "tunnel vision". I disappeared totally in it, and could not take my eyes away from it even as people passed by me. Heavy traffic under me faded away into the background. I felt a deep communication with the Sun. I have never had that before. With the moon yes, but no so much the sun. Hehe. Don't know why. It was more alive than ever before.

The sun the moon the stars
vision over passing cars
Light to shape the darkness right
they said it would be worth the fight

The rivers the mountains the human being
now that we have started seeing...
They have been there all along
humming our long lost song
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #110
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

This here explains about the moon.

Quote:
14. NOV 30th.

Good morning to you … it could be your night time … you might have neither … which leads me very smoothly into a subject concerning the moon right now. I had heard nothing about its ‘disappearance’ until yesterday and was asked if I would ask you what is going on. I was asked by someone in America as they haven’t seen the moon for a few weeks, if I could see the moon in Australia … so I looked last night … no moon… but I do not know if this is just within its cycles and cannot be seen. I know this is a biggy, so I will put my TRUST hat on and … fly me to it …

More and more one is finding that there is phenomena occurring that cannot be explained by those of your world whose job it is to explain the unexplained. And yet they are becoming baffled at a surprising rate. Many of your scientists are leaning over to a side of themselves that was once forbidden in their minds, as they were determined to prove that things that are not from your world … are. This is credible for them, for it was their chosen purpose in this time to serve in this way. Indeed by doing so they have put many questions in the minds of many people in order to work things out for themselves.Yet in these days so much is occurring that simply cannot be put down to earthly situations or circumstances. And we say such occurrences are merely the ABC of what is to come.

Regarding your moon … yes, we are aware of that of which you speak.

As with White Cloud I am asking for a picture, so that my mind doesn’t get in the way and interfere with your explanation. Can we do it that way?

Most certainly. This works well for us also. We are showing to you a vast waterfall. It is of the most picturesque that one could imagine. The water is flowing strongly from the top, down into a deep ravine where it mixes with the water already there and continues flowing down stream at a rapid rate. There is much force in this water that we are making you aware of. For that is important. … The impact of the water that is falling as it unites with the water already there. There is much bubbling and would we say ‘electricity’. The source from whence this water is flowing at the top of the waterfall is from mountains much much Higher up. We show as if they reach into the Heavens and the majority of them cannot be seen. This too is most relevant. What we then show to you is that further downstream there is a dam. A brick monstrosity that is holding back the flow of this water. It is preventing it from reaching its destination and blocking its natural flow. So therefore behind this wall there is a great build up of ‘electricity’ that is accumulating in power in that one place. The seams of that wall are beginning to crack under the pressure. We now show to you of the water finally ‘exploding’ through and over this wall. Breaking down all barriers. The wall that was once so ‘protective’ from allowing that source through is broken down into individual bricks which when standing alone, become so weak and powerless. The bricks are scattered in all directions and the blockade is undone once and for all. The rush and force of the water as it bursts through into the place that it is destined for, brings with it a freshness … an electricity that abounds in newness. A circulation occurs that allows ALL to ‘feel’ this surge as it flows forth downstream. You can hear dear lady as if there is much laughter, you see as if many souls are at the sides of this flowing river, there is a FREEDOM in the air.

This FREEDOM is where you are heading. This FREEDOM is what is coming to you. Many of you, through thoughts we have been able to assess, are losing hope within your Beings that the world your souls knew you came here to earth to bring about … is not happening.

This is our point STRONGLY. IT IS. IT IS NOW MORE THAN EVER.

And with this happening … so many changes are abounding. You need only to stop and listen to the beating of your heart to know that this is fact.

And the moon? … Let’s not forget about the moon?

The moon shall appear different. You are … we believe the word is skeptical … are you not Blossom?

Nope. I am in the fortunate position of being told of many strange phenomena that is occurring at this time… With all respect… why should this be different? May I ask then … just call me BLOSS the BOLD!! … in what way will it be different?

We give to you the number three. It will be as if there are three moons within the one moon. We are giving you an image of the moon, and it is more Golden as opposed to white, and it has two outer rings around it. There will be radiance from it, an energy that has not been picked up on before. And you are getting ‘This is the real moon’. It is back.

Struth … my hearts pounding BIG TIME. What does that mean exactly?

Your moon that was designed by ‘The Game Masters’ is what we chose to call the REAL moon. That was replaced you know.

No. I didn’t know. I had no idea. By what? A fake moon? Why?

To impress upon you souls of earth a falsehood. An existence that isn’t really what we would call an existence.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...ter14th_5.html

Brad Johnson on a post about it:

Quote:
Well, finally after a couple of weeks, I was able to see the moon again this evening. It was a crescent moon, white in color, but more importantly, I saw an aura coming out of it.

The Aura was very bright blue. I kept staring at it for awhile, but I just noticed this beautiful bluish aura color coming out of it. The last time I saw the moon, not only did I see this bluish aura, but I saw a large outstretched halo on it. I didn't happen to see that this time, but I was amazed to still notice this beautiful aura.

Do I still believe we have a new moon? Absolutely. I'm glad Blossom has jumped on the bandwagon to inform us about this new changing moon. I hope to see perhaps more channelers or psychics giving their thoughts on what the status of the moon is. I do know I have run this through Magenta Pixie and hopefully I can get an answer from her soon regarding this.

Nonetheless, the moon is back in the sky and has a beautiful blue aura of energy surrounding it. It looks spectacular.
http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profi...-seen-the-moon

I am looking forward to seeing it myself! But there is so much clouds all the time... Keep looking folks, and do report unusal things here...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote