Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

TUNING IN is a truly unique spiritual documentary, the result of 10 years of inquiry into the phenomenon of spirit channeling by filmmaker David Thomas. Channeling is a practice dating back to antiquity wherein an individual, usually in a trance state, makes a psychic connection with a spirit being. The channeler is then able to act as a dimensional go-between in bringing other humans in contact with the entity, as well as interpreting messages from the entity.

For the very first time, six of America's prominent channelers are featured in the same film in order to gain insight into the phenomenon, as well as the information being received. The entities coming through each with a strong and distinct personalitys were interviewed at length by the filmmaker and the result is remarkable: across space and time it appears the entities are speaking as one, delivering a clear and profound message of empowerment for humankind.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

This film is BRILLIANT, you guys are in for a treat.

Featuring BASHAR.

Strap yourself in for the ride.

Enjoy,
L

Old 09-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

Thx Luminari for the nice post.

I can recommanded to everyone to see this documentary.

Here is the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...EE0EB83F632A0B

Last edited by ries; 09-17-2009 at 09:04 AM.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

Great film, i just watched it, it was filled with wisdom and truth.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.kryon.com/

-------------------------------------

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/

http://bashar.org/

http://www.crimsoncircle.com/

http://www.shawnrandall.com/

http://www.greatwesternpublishing.org/

Old 09-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this wonderful video.

It really makes you grab a hold of some things that seem very hard to do in this day and age. It helps clarify it.

I loved the prayer also
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:43 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

I noticed by websearch someone cloned this thread onto Godlikeproductions forum (negative filth forum it should be called there are so many trolls on there) the same day I put this up, I haven't checked if lots of other things I post here have been put there by someone, nevermind I don't really care I guess. I don't own any of these things I post, just like helping bring it to peoples attention so the more the merrier.

Anyway

When I first watched this film...

When Lee Carol first says the word KRYON, all the lights in my computer room flickered! Which has never happened before or since.

I took that as a clear sign that KRYON wanted to make contact or that I needed to check his stuff out. I had heard of it but not read any of the books.

Reading the first book now and so far so good, really enjoying it.

Here is a bit on energy.. (the author/publisher has given permission to use quotes of up to 500 words):

Quote:
As humanity proceeds in the next few years, you will be given the opportunity to see the results of the marriage of the physical, mental and spiritual to achieve real science. You currently do not have real science, only two dimensional science.. human science, not universal science.

The missing part, being the spiritual, has been shunned by your scientists all these hundreds of years as non-scientific. this is ironic in that the spiritual is where the real power and understanding is! You will never achieve sustained space travel without it. You will also never be able to alter or understand gravity, and most important, the transmutation of matter will never be yours without it. Imagine... how would you like to neutralize all your atomic waste, so that a child could play with it, as sand. It's not difficult to do, but it requires skills that you have not yet used, but that you now have the power and permission to develop. You have earned these things!

From my standpoint the power you have never used yet is in my domain. You have absolutely enormous raw power resources that exist through the understanding and regulated use of the magnetic fields of your planet. All the energy you ever need is there, not to mention the secret of passive flight using the magnetic grids. But you will not be able to understand it without balanced three dimensional science.

At this point humans are as tiny molecules on a giant magnet, a magnet which is able to move things with enormous force if called on, but humans are only able to see far enough to dig tiny holes on the surface and suck out minuscule pieces of iron to burn for heat and power. You are like ants on a generator, wishing for electricity. The forest has eluded you, while you concentrate on consuming one leaf for fuel!

Last edited by Luminari; 10-06-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: TUNING IN - Spirit Channelers in America

Well I'm half way through the KRYON book and it is so good I've just ordered the next couple of books. Anyone else here read them all (there is at least 11 books as far as I can tell) ? Loads of free mp3's on the website though which is good, even some from Melbourne 2009; am about to check it out.

I wouldn't have been able to read this even a few years ago as he drops the 'J' word frequently... but I'm quite amazed and intrigued by what I have absorbed today.

I AM
Luminari of Magnetic Service
Old 11-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool, I found this fairly lengthy old school '80's BASHAR video on a Japanese site.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM4ODgzMjA=.html
Old 11-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I have actually been to a Kryon channeling...it was extremly moving. so much so, that when I left..I got on the freeway to go home...and started crying, and driving, and driving..then I realized I did not recognize where I was. So I stopped and found out I was 6 miles from the boarder of Mexico! I had gond the wrong way on the freeway!

And when I had my book signed by Lee Carol...he said "thank you for coming again"..I told him it was my first time, and he said he was sure he had seen me before. I told him...that was very possible, but not in this 3D...and we laughed.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will also add..that I have read all of his books, and highly recommend them
Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much Luminari, this is very powerful info...

It did bring water to my eyes
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I have actually been to a Kryon channeling...it was extremly moving. so much so, that when I left..I got on the freeway to go home...and started crying, and driving, and driving..then I realized I did not recognize where I was. So I stopped and found out I was 6 miles from the boarder of Mexico! I had gond the wrong way on the freeway!

And when I had my book signed by Lee Carol...he said "thank you for coming again"..I told him it was my first time, and he said he was sure he had seen me before. I told him...that was very possible, but not in this 3D...and we laughed.
Thanks for sharing that Brook, its comforting to know that you have experienced Kryon and found it worthwhile.. I have the 3 books so far. Any advice? Do you have a favourite?
Old 11-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #15
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Well I'm half way through the KRYON book and it is so good I've just ordered the next couple of books. Anyone else here read them all (there is at least 11 books as far as I can tell) ? Loads of free mp3's on the website though which is good, even some from Melbourne 2009; am about to check it out.

I wouldn't have been able to read this even a few years ago as he drops the 'J' word frequently... but I'm quite amazed and intrigued by what I have absorbed today.

I AM
Luminari of Magnetic Service
Hi Luminari

I have read many of ryon's books over the years (even used to sell them here in NZ to the bookshops and can highly recommend this wisdome.

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

A favourite? Really hard to say. You might like to check out the Kryon cards that you can get - i enjoy them. (Guidance oracle type cards) published by hay House in Oz.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks for sharing that Brook, its comforting to know that you have experienced Kryon and found it worthwhile.. I have the 3 books so far. Any advice? Do you have a favourite?

They are all good...I would read them in order though.

Tags
bashar, kryon, tobias, tuning in