Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
a human being
Avalon Senior Member

Default the truth about the galactic centre

Hi,

Im an astrologer with 20 years of experience. Im writing to you today to inform you about the alignment of the Sun with the centre of the galaxy, the 'Suns Sun'.
Many of you will already know that the Sun is aligning itself with the centre of the galaxy at Sagittarius 26-7 degrees when it rises on the winter solstice of 2012. Most of you will know of this connection from the ancient Maya and their calendar. Many people think this will be a major turning point in both the Earths and in human consciousness evolution. That is correct. It initiates the Age of Aquarius, which begins with a series of massive shocks which shatter the previous paradigm and lead eventually to a multidimensional spacial awakening through the freedom and liberation of the human spirit.
However, most people fixate on 2012 as the year in which this event will occur. This leads to a general and widespread belief that this year alone is special. I am here to tell you a truth you probably do not know that will amaze and surprise you.
The Sun has been conjunct the galactic centre for a very long time.
In fact, the disc of the Sun first conjoined this point in 1980. And crucially, the actual centre of the Sun was conjunct the GC in 1998. At this point, 2008, it is over three quarters through. The disc of the Sun moves off the GC in 2016. In other words if there was going to be a sudden and complete trigger for some kind of global ascension, as some believe in, it should really have taken place 10 years ago, at the exact heart of alignment.
2012 was NOT chosen by Maya purely for the reason of the Suns alignment with the 'Sacred Ladder' - this is a 36 year long period, as stated. It is within the cycles of Venus (Quetzalcoatl) that you will find the answer to this mystery. The complex mechanism of measuring time the Maya were working with is intimately connected with this planet. It is I believe from Her that the 2012 date is derived or pinpointed within this 36 year period. However, my understanding of this part is limited even after years of study. The Maya comprehension of the cosmos was way beyond our own. They, like the Hopi and Navajo, were carried forward from the previous cycle of habitation on this planet, but unlike the north americans, they were given advanced information on the solar system.
What I believe the 2012 date signifies is a 'cut off' point. Beyond this date, the world as we know it cannot exist. Nothing spectacular will happen on the solsitice day itself. Instead, over the next years, we will see *everything* change. In other words, by Dec 23rd 2012, it will be clear to everyone that a new world is with us and the old one is gone forever. THAT is the great 'shift in consciousness' that takes place. And we can say it has been building since 1980, and is now only a short time away from igniting a mass shift.
In my view the transition will not be pleasant for us. But ultimately it is for the greater good.
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the truth about the galactic centre

Its more like you explain human being.

From 2010 on, even the most entrenched skeptics will start feeling uneasy as the foundation of their mentality becomes strongly eroded, namely their civilization.

Things cannot change before being undone.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Huh, I got chills reading this, yay! But my opinion about the transition is the ones who are ready and know what is going on, can easily isolate themselves from "bad" things just by thinking at good and aligning (spelling?) yourself with only the good so the bad wont be object for you/us.

p.s. once again i apologise for my english, I'm trying my best to express myself, hope you get my point love to all!
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi you Human being

I am just a nobody, and I have done some research using the mystic/scientist David Hawkins method and scale. Please make of it as you wish, and if interested please read on Hawkins site for a minimum understanding of this scale/method. (hint: ebook/video of him can be found at torrent sites).

You dates and years was interesting and therefore I will post what I have found using the Hawkins method and scale:

Level of mass consciousness in certain years showing ascension:

1945: (160)

1980: (190)

1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008 (primo): (211)

2008 (some days ago): (256)

The mass consciousness of mankind has never been above the critical limit of 200 in known history before it suddenly leaped above in the late 1980s. Perhaps this is related to what you just described there about the cycle. Anyway, it looks like things are moving in the right direction.

As the Handbooks from George Green state: Getting out of "victim consciousness" (below 200) is the first an most important step for mankind. This has been achieved on a mass level even though a lot of individuals are still cought up in it.

NB! for a bit more info on this and links, go here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=793

Last edited by Sanat; 10-03-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
Racsouran
Banned

at least i can say that 1998 is the year when things really start to move on my life in the spiritual sense....
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
at least i can say that 1998 is the year when things really start to move on my life in the spiritual sense....
I believe 1999 started our final 13 year cycle. on Aug 11at 11:11 am there was a total solar eclipse. August being the eighth month connected with death and regeneration. The four cardinal points of earth ,water,air and fire and the earth was at the center of this cross. It look like the earth was being crucified in space depicting transformation. It was Ezeikel's Wheel in the middle of a wheel.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Great info and Sanat- I think David Hawkin's material should be mandatory reading- all of his books. He's quite an individual- I had the good fortune to meet him.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #8
izz
Banned

what does ASCENSION actually mean .. everyone talks about it .. but no where have i read what it means EXACTLY ..

does it mean people die .. does it mean we lose our bodies and exist in light bodies ?

I think that was a fantastic post thanks ..

i actually think ascension is a misnomer .. i agree with the op ... a change .. a massive change in consciousness is occuring that will mean we will create with higher energies .. therefore what we create will be more bountiful, fair and kind .. and intune with the web of life .. the sacredness of life .. on all levels ..

and yea think a few people etc will go crazy or crazyish as the vibrations increase for those unprepared it will be like being in a pressure cooker with all the debris and flotsom .. metaohorically speaking coming up for release.

I think it is our job to hold the light .. hold the light for people who are struggling .. until this transition has passed and we are all co creating from a higher level IMO
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: the truth about the galactic centre

Everything is unfolding as it was designed to in our universe. Humanity has been kept in the dark so that they can be fooled. Like animals - feed them, make them work - feed them, and then take them and use them.

Good work here, it creates a splinter within the spell of illusion.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
what does ASCENSION actually mean .. everyone talks about it .. but no where have i read what it means EXACTLY ..

does it mean people die .. does it mean we lose our bodies and exist in light bodies ?

I think that was a fantastic post thanks ..

i actually think ascension is a misnomer .. i agree with the op ... a change .. a massive change in consciousness is occuring that will mean we will create with higher energies .. therefore what we create will be more bountiful, fair and kind .. and intune with the web of life .. the sacredness of life .. on all levels ..

and yea think a few people etc will go crazy or crazyish as the vibrations increase for those unprepared it will be like being in a pressure cooker with all the debris and flotsom .. metaohorically speaking coming up for release.

I think it is our job to hold the light .. hold the light for people who are struggling .. until this transition has passed and we are all co creating from a higher level IMO

Earth literally is a school and prison of 12 grades or ages. This school like any other lower grade school is ran by principles and the 12 faculties of man. Those 12 faculties or peers are what judge man under the law of karma. After man has completed the cycle the verdict of the soul is handed over to the divine mind or principle of the law, which decides what level or state of conciousness that the soul is in. The STATE of mind is the prosecutor and counselor of the soul. From here ,soul the moves upward in degrees of higher conciousness.UNIVERSITY

Before this last stage man repeatedly came back to the earth as in failing a grade until he achieves the ethics and discipline to move upward.
Regardless of how many people there are. Mankind is one entity experiencing his self subjectively.
Now that the student or inmate has paid through karma. Mankind is finishing the 12 th grade or age. It is time for graduation into the UNIVERSAL SCHOOL of WISDOM. ASCENSION

This is why the law was put in place by the president. NO child left behind.

AS above so Below

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-04-2008 at 12:14 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
izz
Banned

but what does ascension mean ... EXACTLY ..
ps I dont really belive in karma
Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 AM   #12
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a human being View Post
Hi,

Im an astrologer with 20 years of experience. Im writing to you today to inform you about the alignment of the Sun with the centre of the galaxy, the 'Suns Sun'.
Many of you will already know that the Sun is aligning itself with the centre of the galaxy at Sagittarius 26-7 degrees when it rises on the winter solstice of 2012. Most of you will know of this connection from the ancient Maya and their calendar. Many people think this will be a major turning point in both the Earths and in human consciousness evolution. That is correct. It initiates the Age of Aquarius, which begins with a series of massive shocks which shatter the previous paradigm and lead eventually to a multidimensional spacial awakening through the freedom and liberation of the human spirit.
However, most people fixate on 2012 as the year in which this event will occur. This leads to a general and widespread belief that this year alone is special. I am here to tell you a truth you probably do not know that will amaze and surprise you.
The Sun has been conjunct the galactic centre for a very long time.
In fact, the disc of the Sun first conjoined this point in 1980. And crucially, the actual centre of the Sun was conjunct the GC in 1998. At this point, 2008, it is over three quarters through. The disc of the Sun moves off the GC in 2016. In other words if there was going to be a sudden and complete trigger for some kind of global ascension, as some believe in, it should really have taken place 10 years ago, at the exact heart of alignment.
2012 was NOT chosen by Maya purely for the reason of the Suns alignment with the 'Sacred Ladder' - this is a 36 year long period, as stated. It is within the cycles of Venus (Quetzalcoatl) that you will find the answer to this mystery. The complex mechanism of measuring time the Maya were working with is intimately connected with this planet. It is I believe from Her that the 2012 date is derived or pinpointed within this 36 year period. However, my understanding of this part is limited even after years of study. The Maya comprehension of the cosmos was way beyond our own. They, like the Hopi and Navajo, were carried forward from the previous cycle of habitation on this planet, but unlike the north americans, they were given advanced information on the solar system.
What I believe the 2012 date signifies is a 'cut off' point. Beyond this date, the world as we know it cannot exist. Nothing spectacular will happen on the solsitice day itself. Instead, over the next years, we will see *everything* change. In other words, by Dec 23rd 2012, it will be clear to everyone that a new world is with us and the old one is gone forever. THAT is the great 'shift in consciousness' that takes place. And we can say it has been building since 1980, and is now only a short time away from igniting a mass shift.
In my view the transition will not be pleasant for us. But ultimately it is for the greater good.
{quote} Great post! As one astrologer to another would you consider the mutual reception between Uranus [now in Pisces] and Neptune [now in Aquarius] which has been oscillating now for some time, to be acting together to mitigate and /or facilitate the affects of the coming shift you describe? I am open to correction - but I have heard that the last time earth was at galactic centre was 13,600'ish years ago but from the opposite side to where it is now -in Leo, in fact. It seems to make sense if that were true because my intuition tells me the Sphinx originally bore the head of a lion and is a great deal older than some historians allow. As the precession of the equinoxes does the round and we look at the astrological Ages from 13.600 years forward we pass through Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries and Pisces history does show us evolving socially from tribes, clans, early city states, territorial skirmishes of early nation states, then empires and now we leave the age of Pisces where millions from vastly different nations are governed by one overweening paradigm of mass consciouness ruled by elites [christianity, communism, capitalism etc] where 'we believe' is fine but 'I think' constitutes a threat to those ruling elites. And now we move into Aquarius where commonly shared sentience and refined states of consciouness awaits. Believing is a whole different matter to knowing - hence the potent force of global fascism rears its head to protect those elites. I wonder if we all anticipated what is to come with open minds and nourished souls we would defeat the negativity which surrounds us and break free into the higher states of consciouness en masse you mentioned in your post. Shared Peace to All.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:11 AM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the post. It should also be noted that the traditional way of determining distances in cosmos has been challenged. I am not a scientist, however I have to agree with these concepts.

I am speaking of the concept that the way astronomers determine distances is currently "Red Shift". Or they look at the infrared spectrum of the star to determine its distance. An alternative theroy has popped up. Forgive me because I have no links to the sources. However, they are saying that "Red Shift" is actually an indicator of what Dimension the star is in. If this turned out to be true, the scientific calculations of where we are in relation to the galactic center may be way off.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #14
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Izz!

If you really want to know what is going on and what "ascension" means I suggest you read this: E.T. 101 The Cosmic Instruction Manual

It might sound like a joke, but it is not. It is the most profound, yet simple and down-to-earth, explanation of what is going on that I have yet to come across. It is also very fun to read with a somewhat dark/gallow humor that is right on the button for this "mission". They use the word "Transmutation" instead of "ascension" and they also define a lot of other terms in very clear way. This manual calibrates at the very top of Hawkins scale (990). Hope this will help! Good luck with your "transmutation"!

Ps. You don't have to believe in karma to understand this...
Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #15
izz
Banned

thanks sanat
Old 10-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #16
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

"we are brothers" J-rod

This pretty much says it all
It is no accident or coincidence that they (ET) have the same Bipedal
form we do.They are some differences of course required either by
genetic manipulation and/or evolution.
Our society will under go some monumental changes before
we can be excepted into the fold.
The seeds of this change have been sown.

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #17
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
If you really want to know what is going on and what "ascension" means I suggest you read this: E.T. 101 The Cosmic Instruction Manual
thanks for the link. has had me laughing aloud a few times already, with stuff such as this:

Quote:
Even the most urbane and knowledgeable members of this mission will not have heard of the term crawl-in because we just made it up. Crawl-ins are planetary transition team members who opted to enter this plane through the normal, currently traumatic birth process. Upon arriving, most of them instantly reevaluated the situation and changed their minds, but were unable to figure out a way back.
Quote:
Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?
uranian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #18
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Thats great! As they state; laughter and humor is great therapy. If you don't have a sense of humor about things you are trapped in low vibrations for sure. Here is an interesting quote:

Quote:
The Great Awakening

The 1990s are the decade of The Great Awakening. By comparison, the ‘90s are destined to make the ‘60s look like little more than an episode out of Leave It to Beaver. In this decade, the second wave of extraterrestrials will remember who they are.

The newly awakening group constitutes the majority of the beings on this planet who are carrying within their genetic structure the seeds of a new consciousness. This tide of consciousness is an unstoppable force, and its impact is destined to sweep across and shape the shores of the incoming millennium. The Great Awakening is a manifestation of the Victory of Light that has already been accomplished beyond this plane and now has only to play itself out on this dimension.

The greatest help you will receive on this mission will happen through this awakening of your fellow members. The escalation of transmutational energy caused by this awakening will irreversibly tip the global scales in the direction of spiritual realignment. This vibrational escalation will be a demonstration of a very sophisticated, extraterrestrial concept which we call multidimensional marketing. During these times, please be generous and loving in your assistance to those around you. They are most likely your down-line.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #19
OceanWinds

Quote:
Hi you Human being

I am just a nobody, and I have done some research using the mystic/scientist David Hawkins method and scale. Please make of it as you wish, and if interested please read on Hawkins site for a minimum understanding of this scale/method. (hint: ebook/video of him can be found at torrent sites).

You dates and years was interesting and therefore I will post what I have found using the Hawkins method and scale:

Level of mass consciousness in certain years showing ascension:

1945: (160)

1980: (190)

1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008 (primo): (211)

2008 (some days ago): (256)

The mass consciousness of mankind has never been above the critical limit of 200 in known history before it suddenly leaped above in the late 1980s. Perhaps this is related to what you just described there about the cycle. Anyway, it looks like things are moving in the right direction.

As the Handbooks from George Green state: Getting out of "victim consciousness" (below 200) is the first an most important step for mankind. This has been achieved on a mass level even though a lot of individuals are still cought up in it.

NB! for a bit more info on this and links, go here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=793

I just tested the human LOC using Dr. Hawkins methods aswell, and yes it has jumped significantly! I am getting above 250!

There is going to be significant change very soon!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
I just tested the human LOC using Dr. Hawkins methods aswell, and yes it has jumped significantly! I am getting above 250!

There is going to be significant change very soon!
Yea, this is exactly what the dark cabal never took into consideration or even dreamed of. They never thought the level of mass consciousness could rise that much that fast. And this is only the beginning... This is the "secret weapon" of the forces of Light. Currently around 40-45% of the population is "star kids/adults" either in "sleeping mode" or in a "process of awakening" or "fully awake". The DNA of the Light forces is set like "time bombs" designed to "go off" at certain times and trigger waves of awakening. The dark cabal was/is totally being cought with their pants down. What we are witnessing now is the the Light dismantling the dark structures/patterns and forcing it to collapse in on itself, and the process is just about to really speed up...

Who said that to live in interesting times was a curse? I think it is a blessing! It is all moving along according to plan. The 14th october event will probably trigger a lot of people also. In fact, I think it already has...
Keep anchoring in the Light and the darkness has no choice but to disappear. Great to be alive at this time! Never forget to laugh and have fun!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #21
OceanWinds

Quote:

Who said that to live in interesting times was a curse? I think it is a blessing! It is all moving along according to plan. The 14th october event will probably trigger a lot of people also. In fact, I think it already has...
Keep anchoring in the Light and the darkness has no choice but to disappear. Great to be alive at this time! Never forget to laugh and have fun!
I also think its a blessing, we get to witness a shift into higher consciousness. How wonderful! And the tipping point might happen sooner than the 14th... HPH and other research is pointing to Oct 7th. Very exciting times...
Old 10-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #22
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
if you dont beleive in karma just take a look at oj simpson .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:21 PM   #23
Stephen

Quote:
Hi Izz!

It might sound like a joke, but it is not. It is the most profound, yet simple and down-to-earth, explanation of what is going on that I have yet to come across. It is also very fun to read with a somewhat dark/gallow humor that is right on the button for this "mission". They use the word "Transmutation" instead of "ascension" and they also define a lot of other terms in very clear way. This manual calibrates at the very top of Hawkins scale (990). Hope this will help! Good luck with your "transmutation"!

Ps. You don't have to believe in karma to understand this...

Thank you...Thank you very much!
I am going to start reading this....
Might take some time though...

EDIT: Sanat, who wrote this?
It is very clever and informative all at the same time....er...NOW! hehe!

Last edited by Stephen; 10-04-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:37 AM   #24
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
if you dont beleive in karma just take a look at oj simpson .

i said i do not believe in karma .. not in the way that many use that term anyway ..

I DO believe in the energy you put out returning to YOU .. i know this is true .. and it returns in this life or the next .. but more and more in this life i feel

OJ had it coming that is for sure ..
Old 10-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
a human being
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Great post! As one astrologer to another would you consider the mutual reception between Uranus [now in Pisces] and Neptune [now in Aquarius] which has been oscillating now for some time, to be acting together to mitigate and /or facilitate the affects of the coming shift you describe?
Hi, Merry meet! Hope we can share and grow together here.
Short answer, yup More specifically, the mutual reception between these two planets is part of a 'train' of outer planet 'initiations' which have been active in the human collective for a number of years and continue today. I am referring to the transits of Pluto, Uranus and finally Neptune through their own signs. The current mutual reception you mention acts as a bridge between the Uranus in Aquarius and Neptune in Pisces phases.
Quote:
I am open to correction - but I have heard that the last time earth was at galactic centre was 13,600'ish years ago but from the opposite side to where it is now -in Leo, in fact.
Yes. The time of the Great Flood. This initiated the Galactic Night. The Aquarian Age is the Dawn of the Galactic Day.

Quote:
It seems to make sense if that were true because my intuition tells me the Sphinx originally bore the head of a lion and is a great deal older than some historians allow.
Yes again. The dating of the Sphinx to the accepted and orthodox period is a mistake. At this time, it was restored. Khafra thought it was fitting to put his mark upon it.

Quote:
As the precession of the equinoxes does the round and we look at the astrological Ages from 13.600 years forward we pass through Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries and Pisces history does show us evolving socially from tribes, clans, early city states, territorial skirmishes of early nation states, then empires and now we leave the age of Pisces where millions from vastly different nations are governed by one overweening paradigm of mass consciouness ruled by elites [christianity, communism, capitalism etc] where 'we believe' is fine but 'I think' constitutes a threat to those ruling elites. And now we move into Aquarius where commonly shared sentience and refined states of consciouness awaits. Believing is a whole different matter to knowing - hence the potent force of global fascism rears its head to protect those elites.
Nicely put, thank you. Its the long evolution of the city states while being out of balance with our Earth that has led to our current mess. When Neptune enters Pisces, I believe this reality will dissolve back into its constituent elements. By that I mean, the cities will disintegrate. It may take time, but I think it is coming.

What is of concern, I think, to most astrologers *right now* is the presence of Pluto entering Capricorn, just as the dollar is dying, and the huge upheavals in the world economy/political scene (i.e. the reputation of capitalism) is going on...those who say it is a flash in the pan are so, so wrong - its only just beginning. For those caught up in the material world, hell is just around the corner. But Pluto in Capricorn offers a deeper potential to those who embrace this change - a rebirthed and more intense connection to the riches of the land and the earth itself.
Quote:
I wonder if we all anticipated what is to come with open minds and nourished souls we would defeat the negativity which surrounds us and break free into the higher states of consciouness en masse you mentioned in your post.
Well, it is hard enough to get a random group of 6 people to agree, let alone 6.5billion+, so I prefer to keep my focus on my own self, in body, soul and spirit, so that I can offer the best of myself to the whole world, my Adonai Light. This in itself is all we really can do. The situations we face are way beyond the ability of any one person to deal with. But, collectively, we are so fractured, it seems highly unlikely we can get organised into unity for anything. See, the way I see it, each individual can be said to have two equal but complementary aspects to their spirit - differences, and commonalities. You and I have never met, but it is a sure thing that we have our individual differences, and our individual commonalities. These two aspects should harmonise - we should experience empathy from our shared commonality, and draw strength of character from our differences. In other words we should accept our differences as part of what makes us uniquely beautiful. The problem is at this level. There is imbalance. We collectively overemphasise the importance of individual differences (Mars, Geburah), which leads to war and a struggle for dominance, and the correction is to increase empathy and emphasise our individual alikeness (Jupiter, Gedulah) with one another.
This, in my view, would correct the core problem in our world. But, like I said, the hour is getting late.
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote