Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #76
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

My old man was in the RAF back in the 50's and was posted to Aden.
He calls it the asrehole of the world
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #77
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Interesting thread
Don't believe for one moment anything that has gfl in it but the rest makes sense
Swanny, ALL the threads I start are interesting. You should know that by now!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #78
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You've had one or two good ones
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #79
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
You've had one or two good ones
It's all in a days' work for an INTJ, or, as the common folk prefer to say, 'a MASTERMIND'!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #80
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Who is the King of Swords and who is Mark Huber?
Quote:
Aden Stargate: See also Stargate in Gulf of Aden
Mark on Gulf of Aden 'Stargate' ...As part of my former training I was aware of this and followed the newer H generations of progress being made. Some of these ideas are indirect references to both past and prospective operations and developments. Let us say that there are ones here now that are truly representatives of what you speak.
etc.
He (Mark Huber) is the author of this post. (TRANCOSO, yesterday, 05:47)

Who the King of Swords is I don't know. I do know his nephew, the King of Snake! (Underworld - 'Beaucoup Fish')
Old 01-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #81
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

I read the Viewzone article last week, it seems to put forward a very good argument for the location of the magic box.

I thought that this story was interesting. The kidnap bit is bizarre enough story in itself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8451357.stm

' Westerwelle is the first Western minister to visit Yemen '

Trust the Germans to get in first! 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' anyone?

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #82
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The Galactic Federation of Light has confirmed the rumour about the (open) Stargate in the Gulf of Aden.

I'm not entirely sure if this development is a positive one, keeping in mind the not alltogether impeccable reputation of the GFL, concerning the strict distinction of fact, fiction & fairytales.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:21 AM   #83
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

New Discovery Supports Belief That Ark Of The Covenant Is In Yemen

Five lines of ancient script on a shard of pottery could be the oldest example of Hebrew writing ever discovered, an archaeologist in Israel says.

November 1, 2008 - The shard was found by a teenage volunteer during a dig about 20km (12 miles) south-west of Jerusalem. It contains symbols believed to be that of an ancient alphabet called proto-Canaanite or First Tongue.

Experts at Hebrew University said dating showed it was written 3,000 years ago - about 1,000 years earlier than the Dead Sea Scrolls. This era roughly corresponds to the time of the First Temple, ruled by the biblical figures of David and Solomon and may predate the time this same alphabet was being used by the Queen of Sheba (allegedly wed to Solomon) in what is now Yemen.

Scripts in Yemen appear to be written in this same alphabet and translations, using ancient Hebrew, describe the burial of the Ark of Moses at a site near Mareb -- in the ancient kingdom of Saba.

Scientists caution that further study is needed to understand this.

read further at http://www.viewzone.com/proto-canaanite22.html

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-16-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #84
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
The Galactic Federation of Light has confirmed the rumour about the (open) Stargate in the Gulf of Aden.

I'm not entirely sure if this development is a positive one, keeping in mind the not alltogether impeccable reputation of the GFL, concerning the strict distinction of fact, fiction & fairytales.
Labels / Smagles. Let's just call them the Entities eagerly waiting to help out should we attempt to blow ourselves up. Whose complete agenda is as yet unconfimed but we know with some certainty that there is some sort of fleet in waiting outside the quarantine zone.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #85
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Labels / Smagles. Let's just call them the Entities eagerly waiting to help out should we attempt to blow ourselves up. Whose complete agenda is as yet unconfimed but we know with some certainty that there is some sort of fleet in waiting outside the quarantine zone.
No offence Initiate, but that is what I mean by 'keeping in mind the not alltogether impeccable reputation of the GFL, concerning the strict distinction of fact, fiction & fairytales.'
Old 01-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #86
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No offence Initiate, but that is what I mean by 'keeping in mind the not alltogether impeccable reputation of the GFL, concerning the strict distinction of fact, fiction & fairytales.'
No Offence taken. I think there has to be a collection of off world races out there. It's not logical for there not to be one. Just motives are the question.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #87
Chamber
Banned

I don't discount the possibility....but I see absolutely no real evidence of a portal or stargate opening up in that region. I mean...based on what?! What hard information?

I do however see the correlation between that region and the Ark rumors.

Lets start off simple...

Main Entry: 1cov·e·nant
Pronunciation: \ˈkəv-nənt, ˈkə-və-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from present participle of covenir to be fitting, from Latin convenire
Date: 14th century

1 : a usually formal, solemn, and binding agreement : compact
2 a : a written agreement or promise usually under seal between two or more parties especially for the performance of some action b : the common-law action to recover damages for breach of such a contract

and...

Main Entry: ark
Pronunciation: \ˈärk\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English arc, from Latin arca chest; akin to Latin arcēre to hold off, defend, Greek arkein, Hittite ḫark- to have, hold
Date: before 12th century

1 a : a boat or ship held to resemble that in which Noah and his family were preserved from the Flood b : something that affords protection and safety
2 a : the sacred chest representing to the Hebrews the presence of God among them b : a repository traditionally in or against the wall of a synagogue for the scrolls of the Torah

http://www.viewzone.com/proto-canaanite22.html

From the above article:

The elaborate dam-wall was constructed to hide and protect a chamber where the Ark was buried, along with Solomon and Sheba's son, Menelik, until such time as "friendly nations" were overhead.

Remember what happened to the Nazis in Indiana Jones when they opened the box?

"Many texts refer to the "mother" -- the Queen of Sheba herself (whose name is never used) -- and describe her dilema when she was instructed by her son to be buried under the sand for an indefinite length of time to avoid the enemies who had sacked the Temple in Israel (and were headed for Mareb) and future evil nations until such time as the world was ready for peace and love."

"and then covered and hid the entire structure in sand. She then moved her kingdom to Ethiopia and changed the phonetic values of the language (to Himyaridic) so that the son and the Ark would remain unmolested -- even if ancient artifacts were uncovered. A copy of the Ark (the "box of El") was also constructed as a "red herring" and remains today in Ethiopia."

So...apparently by the Arks very nature...it CAN'T be moved/opened until the pre-ordained conditions were met.

Now add the Al Qaeda in Yemen news reports and Senator Lieberman calling for a preemptive strike on Yemen...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...tion-not-taken

After the last year or so of the media bombarding us about "Pirates" you now have almost every major nation deploying warships to the Gulf of Aden to help stop the "pirate threat."

I personally don't believe that the Ark has been finally located....I think it's location has been known for some time. Do you think maybe the "conditions" have been met? Maybe something in conjunction with the Norway spiral back in December?

Just my speculative 2cents.

Last edited by Chamber; 01-17-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #88
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Curious that the Ark of the Covenant should appear on the Michael Jackson Death Hoax where it is said (in part)....

By now you’ve probably learned not to trust what the media tells you about the Ark of the Covenant. In fact, don’t trust what anybody tells you about it! You can and should be open to evidence, which will help you distinguish the true from the false; but don’t trust the source of the evidence, trust only in the evidence itself. “The truth will prevail!” For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks. In fact, did you know that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark? Did you know that seven will be God’s most important number in the final battle between good and evil?

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/p...p=27579#p27579
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #89
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't read much of this Gulf of Aden Stargate matter. But can't help wonder if this got anything to do with the Jan 18th 2010 event as mentioned by Abraxasinas! ... Hmmm
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:13 PM   #90
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
I haven't read much of this Gulf of Aden Stargate matter. But can't help wonder if this got anything to do with the Jan 18th 2010 event as mentioned by Abraxasinas! ... Hmmm
At this moment it's 19-01-2010, 00:08 in Amsterdam & nothing out of the ordinairy has happened here, on the 18th.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:04 AM   #91
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

This is from the thread:Synthetic beings at war on earth?!?!?!
Quote:
Did you hear Kery Cassidy talking on the First Tellinger tape recently on Whistleblower radio on jan. 14? At 7 minutes, 48 seconds she says a whistleblower has said "There are synthetic beings created by Atlanteans (robots) which are coming in through a Stargate in the Gulf of Aden." She went on to say our government also has syntheitc beings in a military buildup in that area. The purpose of the airport scanners are to detect them.

That would explain the alledged armada of ships in the Gulf of Aden.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #92
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
At this moment it's 19-01-2010, 00:08 in Amsterdam & nothing out of the ordinairy has happened here, on the 18th.
Well maybe true from our perspective on this 3D realm. Now can you imagine or even to begin to imagine what if would be like from the 4D perspective.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:54 AM   #93
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Well maybe true from our perspective on this 3D realm. Now can you imagine or even to begin to imagine what if would be like from the 4D perspective.
Of course I can, Nebula9D.
But right now, at this very moment, I don't live in 4D. Therefore 4D has little to no effect on me, in 3D.
In 3D I take as much 'relevant' information as I can find for notice, store it in a drawer at a cupboard in my 'Spirit' - so I can make use of it, if it comes in handy, whenever the mood strikes in my future 4D existence.

Actually I prefer my 'dream-time' way over 'real-time'.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #94
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Of course I can, Nebula9D.
But right now, at this very moment, I don't live in 4D. Therefore 4D has little to no effect on me, in 3D.
In 3D I take as much 'relevant' information as I can find for notice, store it in a drawer at a cupboard in my 'Spirit' - so I can make use of it, if it comes in handy, whenever the mood strikes in my future 4D existence.

Actually I prefer my 'dream-time' way over 'real-time'.
True! but remember, Imagination is one of our hidden gifts and can be very powerful.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #95
rockdiamond
Avalon Senior Member

Okay wait, if this isn't a rumor (lol) -and the body scanners are going to detect them, then what do we do? How do we detect these new V's? Are they dangerous? Warships could be precautionary, or used to transport sensitive, heavy equipment, I may have missed a few points but this is very strange.
rockdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #96
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Hmmm - Y'know the more I process about this - The more I'm comin' up with "Jump-room"...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #97
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I am watching Sliders 6 (from azuritepress) and I think after some of the explanation on the state of the planet that what is happening in the Gulf of Aden is a humongos sinkhole

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #98
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi stardust

what is a humongos sinkhole ?

thanks bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #99
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi stardust

what is a humongos sinkhole ?

thanks bw
I meant a very big big big sinkhole

Here a definition by wikipedia

http://webecoist.com/wp-content/uplo.../sinkholes.jpg

cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #100
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is from the thread:Synthetic beings at war on earth?!?!?!

That would explain the alledged armada of ships in the Gulf of Aden.
I stated (on another thread) that is a theory only of that particular whistleblower- I clarified this last night (am a friend of this particular whistleblower)......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote