Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #951
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

i'd be more worried about some massive lizard ripping my head off
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #952
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

well not if you find out that is your distance galactic couzin! lol
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #953
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 01-21-2010 at 08:44 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #954
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hey hows it going T3J! Nice vid there of ufo in south america. Neat how it gets bright and flashes near the end of the clip. I wonder if the other saucer had lightning protection in the "SHEILDS" I have heard that some of them can stop nuclear explosives! Also nice vid of more light ships in the skies! Look at em go! Something that we should all start to get used to. First into the port... then onto the plain! Thanks for adding that video about the swarm in the NY skies!!! Awesome!

Heres a video I saw today...about a bright light ufo (unverifiable be me)

UFO sighting sightings caught on tape the night before the Haiti Earthquake 2010 HAARP ??

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 01-21-2010 at 08:50 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:56 PM   #955
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Do we really know who's here...and why? I'm a bit of a worry wart. I've been taking a closer look at the Angels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...and their roles in a possibly continuing War in Heaven. Check out this thread for more info: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...%2C+lucifer%3F The videos are fascinating...but are they the pretty part of something which could become quite ugly? I have been wondering if we are Rebellious Prisoners of an Ancient War...and if the 'Visitors' are here to quell the uprising? I have been interested in a possible ET connection to Zionism and Teutonic Zionism...especially as related to Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. The wording at the beginning of the New York sighting, above, is chilling.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-21-2010 at 02:05 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #956
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey great vids Tone3 ... loved that last one...those goggles are amazing...Just wondered if anyone here had a set???

Anyway...found this on my travels...interesting read to say the least!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:17 AM
Subject: version of Yellowstone...

Remember, people, this is a supervolcano. It doesn't react like a regular volcano. See the movie, Supervolcano.

This is a huge caldera (with the capacity of 25,000 cubic killometers of magma), and just a moderate earthquake COULD start the process. (Not all of this magma will be melt. 1,000 cubic kilometers of it could cause an super-eruption if it is melt.) A VEI 8 is a super-eruption. In the movie she had 1,500 of cubic melt just at the top of the chamber. It was unknown how much of the rest was melt.

An earthquake of 3.9 triggered the eruption, starting the process.

* If the magma is melted enough to move around easily,

* and if it is concentrated at the top of the caldera,

* a moderate earthquake could start the whole thing to 'unzip' around the top of the original caldera,

* and cause a 'super-eruption'.

I've been told that not only is this theory accurate, but it very likely will happen this way, by our friends on the ships. They are watching Yellowstone closely for this very reason.

They say, quote;

"Don't panic, and don't hit the roads with your families. Just sit back and wait for the evacuation to begin. If she blows, it will happen!" GF.

Remember, they have highly trained people that can easily see into the future quite accurately. When they see it is imminent, they will push the button on their computers (millions of ships are here to get the job done) and we will be evacuated before it has a chance to blow. We will just suddenly be off the planet. And seconds later, all hell will break loose down here, starting The Cleansing that will start the pole shift that will push our beloved planet into the 5th dimension. We will be able to watch her ascension from the safety of the starships!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #957
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey great vids Tone3 ... loved that last one...those goggles are amazing...Just wondered if anyone here had a set???

Anyway...found this on my travels...interesting read to say the least!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:17 AM
Subject: version of Yellowstone...

Remember, people, this is a supervolcano. It doesn't react like a regular volcano. See the movie, Supervolcano.

This is a huge caldera (with the capacity of 25,000 cubic killometers of magma), and just a moderate earthquake COULD start the process. (Not all of this magma will be melt. 1,000 cubic kilometers of it could cause an super-eruption if it is melt.) A VEI 8 is a super-eruption. In the movie she had 1,500 of cubic melt just at the top of the chamber. It was unknown how much of the rest was melt.

An earthquake of 3.9 triggered the eruption, starting the process.

* If the magma is melted enough to move around easily,

* and if it is concentrated at the top of the caldera,

* a moderate earthquake could start the whole thing to 'unzip' around the top of the original caldera,

* and cause a 'super-eruption'.

I've been told that not only is this theory accurate, but it very likely will happen this way, by our friends on the ships. They are watching Yellowstone closely for this very reason.

They say, quote;

"Don't panic, and don't hit the roads with your families. Just sit back and wait for the evacuation to begin. If she blows, it will happen!" GF.

Remember, they have highly trained people that can easily see into the future quite accurately. When they see it is imminent, they will push the button on their computers (millions of ships are here to get the job done) and we will be evacuated before it has a chance to blow. We will just suddenly be off the planet. And seconds later, all hell will break loose down here, starting The Cleansing that will start the pole shift that will push our beloved planet into the 5th dimension. We will be able to watch her ascension from the safety of the starships!

viking
hey Viking: as per the red highlighted text above....what does it mean "version of Yellowstone"? is it a possible scenario for Yellowstone.....is the entire message from GFL?

I have been watching the activity of yellowstone over the last 2 days....its tense right now
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #958
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Waiting

No the whole content is not channelled...It's another lightworker trying to connect the dots...further down where it says "They say, quote;" that I believe is channeled form the GFL...

Yes It's scarey...

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/...ellowstone.map

perhaps I'll see you up in the ships!!

I'm sure we'll be ok...

viking
Old 01-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #959
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We will be able to watch her ascension from the safety of the starships!

This is kind of strange, but I have had the same short vivid dream the past week of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the window I got the great feeling of joy, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time.

I have always been a bit skeptical of these channelings , most seem to good to come true and it is always "preparations are underway" and "not much longer now"

But this particular channeled statement along with this recurring dream, I have to wonder if they are legit....

-E

I too have been keeping an eye on Yellowstone, I have not been able to find an updated source for the magma levels...

Last edited by ewhite; 01-21-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spell check bit again...
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #960
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Waiting

No the whole content is not channelled...It's another lightworker trying to connect the dots...further down where it says "They say, quote;" that I believe is channeled form the GFL...

Yes It's scarey...

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/...ellowstone.map

perhaps I'll see you up in the ships!!

I'm sure we'll be ok...

viking

Maybe that's why there are so many ships in orbit....I suspect they are watching all the EQ activity pretty closely & are ready to evacuate us if necessary. then yes we could all meet on the ships. Can you imagine all the excitement, hysteria..............

I remember either Haton or Salusa mentioning something about being ready to evacuate the population a while back. Do you recall anything Viking?
Old 01-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #961
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Maybe that's why there are so many ships in orbit....I suspect they are watching all the EQ activity pretty closely & are ready to evacuate us if necessary. then yes we could all meet on the ships. Can you imagine all the excitement, hysteria..............

I remember either Haton or Salusa mentioning something about being ready to evacuate the population a while back. Do you recall anything Viking?
Yes it was Hatonn...

viking
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #962
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it was Hatonn...

viking
Tks....my memory is not too bad after all.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #963
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I just get a bad feeling when people mention evacuation and getting onto ships, I'd rather drown and take my chances with the Hunab Ku, the wave is coming for us, can't you feel it.
People get ready...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #964
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #965
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 1/22/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,924

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,804

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,785

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,712,366
Old 01-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #966
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I just get a bad feeling when people mention evacuation and getting onto ships, I'd rather drown and take my chances with the Hunab Ku, the wave is coming for us, can't you feel it.
People get ready...
I am in total agreement feardia, even when I first started reading that, after I got softened up already from their fluffy words, that still didnt sit right with me.

I feel, and again this is just me not recommending this unless it is what you feel, that we are to ride this out with Gaia, on Gaia. Our planet's function is to support life, not to destroy it; albeit there are cycles life goes through, but I feel that where we are at as a collective, it just doesnt feel right to 'watch' her ascend from the 'safety' of ships.

In saying that I do believe if a group of beings wanted to they very much so have the technology and the means of causing an earthquake. So if they targeted Yellowstone ......

I suggest we stay in the moment and listen to our inner knowing above all else.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #967
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,712,366
That must be quite a logistical challenge. It's not a gathering that you do 100 years in advance, just in case of. If these numbers are correct, they have to be here for an operation in the short term.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #968
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Enslavement or freedom? That is the question. Follow your heart and not fear ~ then when the time comes you will do what is right for you. I just hope I can live by my own inner sense of this and not get caught up in the confusion of change.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #969
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #970
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar
That video of a ufo over china.
At 24 seconds in shows a winged image. Looks like the smaller winged image over the sun in recent posts.
just a thought.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #971
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

Namaste
Well one side is lying and i'm getting fed up with it. I feel like i have been sitting here with a gun to my head for the last few months, metaphorically.

I want to believe the wingmakers story that we are sovereign integrals duped into reincarnation here by evil entities time and time again. That others are coming to rescue us by lifting the veil.
But mostly i am finding this whole process quite destructive. The whole searching for a reason for life. That we are so much more than we know.

I feel like i am giving away my power to these stories/wishes/dreams, forever dwelling in a future that does not seem to materialize. My future, held in balance by the actions of another, be it man or alien.

I have a reason to die but i need a reason to live ( theoretically speaking, not suicidal or anything). Are we trapped gods being harvested for negative energy? or are we living a life as the eyes of God, reporting back when it is done?
Wish i could just get on with it i suppose.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 AM   #972
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oops, NASA took pics of a mother ship.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #973
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oops, NASA took pics of a mother ship.
That "mother ship" would have to be the size of the Earth.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #974
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Maaaaaybe....they are bio-satellite worlds which will house whole populations.

Perhaps they'll be used for transporting parts of humanity when the time comes!!

Who knows!!

viking
Old 01-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #975
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Maaaaaybe....they are bio-satellite worlds which will house whole populations.

Perhaps they'll be used for transporting parts of humanity when the time comes!!

Who knows!!

viking
Or they are a super advanced hyperdimensional technology that enables the ET's to suppress what would be a soon very tempermental sun. Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth.

Update, 1/26/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,941 (+17)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,806 (+2)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,787 (+2)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,722,201
(+9,835)

Interesting, numbers seem to be going static. Not completely static yet, but I will dowse them up tomorrow also to check and see if they have changed. 4 days and only a hand full of new ships? I have no clue if the ET's plan on showing up right after they are all in place and ready to go. We have to remember that they are 4th dimensional. Therefore, they could stage out of time/space and then just gate everything in at the exact right point in time. Or they have been giving me the numbers they way they have as a count down. Apparently if you are not one of the beings in command or working on one of these craft then you are not on a need to know basis.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation