Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:40 AM   #476
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I found this in Wikipedia. Could this have something to do with that which is brewing?

Gnostic Neo-Nazis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran
An esoteric neo-Nazi sect headquartered in Vienna, Austria called the Tempelhofgesellschaft, founded in the early 1990s, teaches a form of Gnosticism called Marcionism[citation needed]. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran (this information is supposedly based on "ancient Sumerian manuscripts"). They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium. [8]

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 03:43 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:58 AM   #477
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I found this in Wikipedia. Could this have something to do with that which is brewing?

Gnostic Neo-Nazis They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium.
A Nazi is a Nazi. Whatever little cotton candy is the their heads really doesn't matter. Star dust isn't a commercially viable exchange: it is all equal. What matters is that our little Nazi overlords have been preparing and building for this ...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:37 AM   #478
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The Aldebarans are supposedly renegade Pleiadians. Did they thumb their noses at the Pleiadian Powers That Be...and make deals with the Devil aka Draconians...to obtain Technology and Spiritual Power? Was the Pleiades really Heaven? Was the Person In Charge really God. Was Lucifer a Pleiadian who tried to get a better deal by dealing with the Dracs? Did this result in the famous War in Heaven? Did Lucifer drag one third of the Pleiadians to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth? Are we all Fallen Angels? Is this why Lucifer is the God of This World? Some say Lucifer is no more...but I doubt this. Is Aldebaran still renegade Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius A and Arcturus completely unfallen Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius B and Earth in Sirius trouble? Is a final battle brewing to settle this thing once and for all?

Or...is the whole Universe under Draconian control...including the Pleiades? Did the God in the Pleiades keep this a secret to make a bad situation seem like Heaven? Did Lucifer smell a rat...and try to fight fire with fire...hoping to get technology and spirituality from the Dracs...and then turn on them? Could the final phase of this be happening presently? Is that what's brewing? Are Sirius B and Earth engaged in a rebellion against the Dracs which must be crushed? Will the Empire strike back?

I don't know who the good-guys and who the bad-guys are anymore. Do you?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:45 AM   #479
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Here's something brewing I can't access my thread you can find my story then I found this

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=48800

What's .01 percent of one billion is it enough for a global panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
There is something brewing here, that's for sure... In the middle of this husk, I'll make a very invisible comment.

Many whistleblowers, Alex Collier being very detailed about it, have mentioned it. There is a gathering in our solar system.

But what's brewing inside each of us is most interesting... I bet that's why "they" are here.

Namaste, Steven
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #480
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Tango,

I hear your plea for us all to walk our own path, know our own truth garnered from within us. As for dropping all ties and getting rid of all your stuff I don't know anyone here who has said to do that. I do find it interesting that most who have been on the front lines have lost most worldly professions, and many deal with difficult family situations. So is it that they chose to get rid of possessions or was it a matter of circumstances, and the same goes for their families.

Jesus said, if you go to a town (sent them 2 by 2) take nothing with you and if they reject the truth you share tap the dust from your feet and move onward. Jesus said to not even take food, but to accept gifts of love from those willing to share. I have to confess that where I live is a spiritual vacuum and I have spent the last 15 years doing much hard core research into the shadow powers behind our leaders in government, industry, media while not doing a whole lot overtly in the spiritual arena until this past year.

It seems though lately people have found me in fairly obscure ways and drawn me back into exercising my spiritual gifts and abilities to great results. I have asked nothing in return and yet been helped at critical times. I feel an urgency to have my house in order, to focus on my path, and to watch and listen closely to information and events.

I have no fear of what may come for ultimately I know the creator loves us and if we will follow that God spark within we will not fail, but we must walk and be ready.

Much love to all in truth,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #481
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

USerenity;

Wow.

Whatta great summation of my current hopes, fears, and observations (great spelling, too ). We are also in a period of "downsizing" our lives.

I have also "returned" to a more spiritual outlook, as 15 years of trying to communicate my values in terms of politics has proven to be a huge waste of time ("no intelligent life there").

I find myself in a position where I will have to, most likiely, take what "preps" I have and the means of transporting them, and leave most of the rest behind. A bittersweet thing to face. Yet, while I am uncertain, I do not feel fearful.

Whether people are tired of reading this or not, I keep coming back to a great quote from the book "The Disappearance Of The Universe":
Trust not your good intentions. They are not enough. But trust implicitly your willingness, whatever else may enter. Concentrate only on this, and be not disturbed by what shadows surround it. They are why you came.
PS: Thanx a lot for the popcorn, on the previous page... want some?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #482
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/25/09

The numbers of mother ships, small craft, supply ships, and ET's has become static. I just checked and it has not changed since I posted the update a few days ago.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:27 AM   #483
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

T3 -

If the numbers are static, do you suppose they're all here? Or just kind of frozen in suspension/ suspense?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:37 AM   #484
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

"Is everybody in? Let the celebration begin!" - Jim Morrison (Celebration of the Lizard King)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:07 AM   #485
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
T3 -

If the numbers are static, do you suppose they're all here? Or just kind of frozen in suspension/ suspense?
I do not know and can only speculate like everyone else. All I can tell you is that there is an elevated level of conscious communication and interaction that is going on for many people around the planet. The other thing is that assuming that they are 4th dimensional or higher, they can move through time as easily as through space. This is what makes them parking around the earth even stranger. It is like they are having a giant meeting or something. If they where only here for disclosure or to prevent an attack, they could wait until the last moment and then just step in at the right point in the timelines. So your guess is as good as mine.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #486
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #487
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Theres many strange things being witnessed in our skys lately ;

The skies are awash with our extra terestrial friends. Makes me kinda wish i had a few thousand to blow on infra red googles.

Last edited by Jack; 10-26-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #488
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The 4th gen night vision are where it is at. Those pick up the most. They are about 5 grand a piece for the cheap ones. I would like to have an ultraviolet cam corder also. I found one, but it did not even have the price listed and I am afraid to ask.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #489
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Five thou? :O *picks jaw up off the floor* .. thats a lot

Being honest, if i had that kind of cash lying around i couldnt think of a more rewarding toy to purchase.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #490
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to post this one up. I was invited to dinner by a couple of former MUFON investigators the other night and in the parking lot after we where done eating I showed them the pics I had taken that I posted earlier in this thread. I then took the camera out with them right there watching, asked for craft to show up along the tree line in a picture for me, then snapped off 3 pics. I was then able to just load the pics right onto the computer right there for everyone to see. I was lucky enough to catch one craft on one of the three pics. This was in a fully lit parking lot, with full cloud cover blocking out any stars. Once again I put the camera on automatic with the flash on and just snapped off the pics. Nothing could be seen by the naked eye with the camera.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #491
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic. Its starting to feel pretty real now huh

heres a vid that definitly warrents a post ;

Old 10-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #492
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
T3 -

went aboard last night, as has been the case every night for a while now. While there, I was told that "reinforcements are coming." I was told 3,000 reinforcements. I believe they were referring to ships / crafts, not beings.

this was just writen to me today
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #493
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

More eye candy ;

Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #494
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
went aboard last night, as has been the case every night for a while now. While there, I was told that "reinforcements are coming." I was told 3,000 reinforcements. I believe they were referring to ships / crafts, not beings.

this was just writen to me today
Never mind!

Last edited by Sarahmay; 10-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #495
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I put out a separate thread today and called it

Our reinforcement and more................it was writtened by Lauren Zimmerman.

I put her words here but eliminated her name but she is as you might say "coming out of the closet".

I asked her what was going on after I started reading Tone3's thread. I have never asked her questions before. I just felt knowing her and what she represented that I could

Her informational link is on the thread.

Tone3 deffinately is unto something and Its something that I think will boost others to know that all this reinforcement is truly here and more to come
Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #496
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I put out a separate thread today and called it

Our reinforcement and more................it was writtened by Lauren Zimmerman.

I put her words here but eliminated her name but she is as you might say "coming out of the closet".

I asked her what was going on after I started reading Tone3's thread. I have never asked her questions before. I just felt knowing her and what she represented that I could

Her informational link is on the thread.

Tone3 deffinately is unto something and Its something that I think will boost others to know that all this reinforcement is truly here and more to come
Maybe it's just me, but I can't find the thread that you are talking about to save my life...
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #497
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I can't find the thread that you are talking about to save my life...
here you go sorry I am not sure when you left this. I have been afk

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17230
Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #498
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #499
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/29/09 Number of Craft no longer static

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,071

Number of Craft parked on the mother ships = 30,162

Number of mother ships that are supply ships = 61

Numbers of ET's on all of these ships combined = 2,543,363

They are still arriving, I guess they had a down time on new arrivals or something.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #500
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm fascinated by the subject of aliens/ufo's/spirits...but I sort of like to think of isolated incidents involving one or two aliens/ufo's/spirits...not a huge fleet. In a sense...I hope this is bs. But I sense that something is really occurring. If your numbers are correct 3Tone...I just hope they're the good-guys. I keep thinking about "V".

That video was stunning! How would someone fake that? Do we have the technology to fake something like that? The video reminded me of the Maury Island Incident. Could this event have been related to the Kenneth Arnold/Mt. Ranier "Flying Saucer" Incident...and to the Roswell Crash?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRwVp...ynext=1YouTube - UFO Incident before ROSWELL Part 1 of 5

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-25-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation