Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #401
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Ya, even Travelers Insurance Company is getting in on it!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #402
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
2 questions

Is it possible for you to find out all different types/roles of mother craft?

and

Why do you think that non of the PC whistle blowers.... are discussing this large and still growing ET presence around earth (or they do and I do not know about it?)
How many of the PC whistle blowers are still deep on the inside? Most of them are telling once upon a time stories and are no longer in the loop. The one that they are talking to that is still in there, Pete Peterson, is David Wilcock's source for the info he gave out about 3 different individuals telling the one insider that the Disclosure announcement was imminent.

I am on the fence with Peterson, but that would be the answer to your question. Peterson also told Kerry that a large planetoid size ship had parked near Earth recently. Now I think that when it comes to Peterson's info you can flip a coin about the accuracy of it. On the other hand the things that he was accurate on like the Skate Fish Liver oil where valuable.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #403
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Tone- there are a few more that are still on the inside.
From what has been said Pete Peterson's company manufactured robotic parts
for various programs and perhaps the full cyborg robot that is going to be used on the *upcoming planned space wars*. Pete Peterson was also at SRI- some I have spoken to remember seeing him there.

Skate liver oil along with X factor oil is something I've used for the past 9 years (I was a Weston Price chapter leader at one point) and that info has been out for years- the product not and it was David Wetzel of Nebraska
who finally got the butter oil out to the public.

That said- I have never heard of it decalcifying the pineal gland. I use nascent iodine for that.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #404
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Are we the rainbow warriors? Is that why we are here? Why we share our research findings and apserations? Is that what's brewing?

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:57 AM   #405
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
nascent iodine for that.
Where do you get that, and what is the dose?
Old 10-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #406
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Tone- the dose will vary from person to person- best thing to do is use muscle testing (or pendulum) to determine optimal dose for you.

John makes it for most of the other companies out there. Here's his site:

http://www.magnascent.com/index.htm
Old 10-18-2009, 02:33 AM   #407
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Tone- the dose will vary from person to person- best thing to do is use muscle testing (or pendulum) to determine optimal dose for you.

John makes it for most of the other companies out there. Here's his site:

http://www.magnascent.com/index.htm
Good Deal, I checked it out. I will do some dowsing on it tomorrow. I have gotten good results with the skate fish liver oil also. My ability to visualize and remote view has increased dramatically in the short time I have been taking it. For those not familiar, the pineal gland is the third eye.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #408
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That said- I have never heard of it decalcifying the pineal gland. I use nascent iodine for that....
Also "SHILAJIT" decalcify's the Pineal Gland and strengthens the core of your being (not recommended in pill form though).
Old 10-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #409
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
How many of the PC whistle blowers are still deep on the inside? Most of them are telling once upon a time stories and are no longer in the loop. The one that they are talking to that is still in there, Pete Peterson, is David Wilcock's source for the info he gave out about 3 different individuals telling the one insider that the Disclosure announcement was imminent.
Imminent This reminds on the note: "be right back"... No matter when someone sees the note...you will "be right back"....

Well I just thought that...a 900+ mother craft (forgot the exact number) in/around Earth would/should be ALL OVER Project Camelot web site...

If mass conscience can "shift" things...change outcomes...etc than I think it should be up there...more people see the web site than this forum.

thx for the info

EDIT:typos
Old 10-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #410
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think you're right Nichola I have the same feeling
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #411
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #412
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Re: UFO Fleet over Taiwan. My wife speaks Mandarin and spent some time in Taiwan. I'll have her take a look at this tonight and see if she can translate some of the chatter for us.

This video is very similar to the one in this thread (lights making geometric formations in Phoenix, April 22, 2008):

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16645

Video links duplicated here for convenience:

Part 1 http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-14011

Part 2 http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-14388

Part 3 http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-14409

Last edited by Jnana; 10-18-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #413
Spregovori

I thought about making a new thread but...this one is similar and there are videos in it etc...

Less than 5 min ago (21:20 GMT+1 atm) I saw something. It is extremely clear sky here today (Ljubljana).

It was very high, it had its own light source (white) and it was emmiting something that can be described as white smoke clouds....

I am not making it up. I also have no evidence and no means of producing evidence (only mobile phone camera which is completely useless at night or if the object is too far away).

I am 90% sure it was not an airplane. There were no blinking lights and it was moving too fast. Also the white stuff remained behind.... I think it was not chem trail...it was "very" visible, it spread very wide (judging by the distance and how big i saw it) chems do not do that so fast, and there was no other light than stars (no moon light etc)

And thought that it might be an ET craft made me feel - alive. The feeling was something special...although I am not sure if it was.

EDIT:typos
Old 10-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #414
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:34 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #415
Spregovori

What I saw was much higher...very high (i am not expert, judging by what I saw)...and yes there was mist...wide mist...it was not visible at all times...it was not a trail of mist (or perhaps it was but I did not see it)

I 1st noticed it by this white "mist" all of a sudden up there in the sky then the mist was "traveling/moving" and than there was something there...it had a light...no blinking...and after some time again there was the "mist" again...and it continued to move

I feel silly describing this but I saw it...

Oh..and try not to smoke...u are hurting yourself but you do not feel it.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #416
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

I am on the fence with Peterson, but that would be the answer to your question. Peterson also told Kerry that a large planetoid size ship had parked near Earth recently. Now I think that when it comes to Peterson's info you can flip a coin about the accuracy of it. On the other hand the things that he was accurate on like the Skate Fish Liver oil where valuable.
I haven't been able to get in for the last few days but I wanted to add something to this.

I have had a very good friend for over 10 years that I knew had certain "contacts" but I really never fully understood alll that she spoke about until just recently.

Well we got back in touch and I just proof read her 2nd book that is about to be published of her 4 book series. Mind you she wrote these years ago but has had trouble as so many others had of getting the information out there. She has contact with 17 (the last time I asked) different races/species/aliens and has been aboard many different crafts.

Anyhow I just finished proof-reading her 2nd book and she goes into all that is being done to assist us in our journey of evolution.

I am not sure what I should even say here but I will say one thing. I feel very good inside and know that we are in for quite the surprise.

So maybe we don't have any whistleblowers mentioning what tone3 is saying but I know of a very good source that has inside knowledge of what is happening.

This is great ! So many are waking up all over the planet that I can see it oly going one way.................our way ! The light will most deffinately shut out all the darkness.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #417
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to think that we don't need special products or techniques to create a better reality.

Just visualize the most beautiful day in your life and imagine that day being every single day for the rest of your life.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #418
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well we got back in touch and I just proof read her 2nd book that is about to be published of her 4 book series. Mind you she wrote these years ago but has had trouble as so many others had of getting the information out there. She has contact with 17 (the last time I asked) different races/species/aliens and has been aboard many different crafts.

Anyhow I just finished proof-reading her 2nd book and she goes into all that is being done to assist us in our journey of evolution.

I am not sure what I should even say here but I will say one thing. I feel very good inside and know that we are in for quite the surprise.
What was the title of the first book? Is it available? What will the title of the second book be? You can at least plug your friends book, eh?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:08 AM   #419
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
What was the title of the first book? Is it available? What will the title of the second book be? You can at least plug your friends book, eh?
Her first book is titled CALLED I will give you here website. I do believe her second book which I just read will be out soon. She also is involved with some of the same line of work that Tone is into. healing etc. You will see it when you go there.

I know that Lauren is extremely busy with all she does but I am happy to say that I did ask her about Tone3's findings and got her answer already and here it is

Re: Hi there
Sun, October 18, 2009 7:55:44 PMFrom: Lauren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No problem about the email adress, my friend.

I'm overwhelmed right now with work but I can tell you this .. without going into a lot of detail .. yes, there are hundreds of crafts and ETs with us now. This planet is being prepared for some incredible interaction, from what I'm being told. We still have time .. I believe the first major event will be 2012. In TILES it was said to be May, 2012, if my memory is correct.

Have a blessed evening, my friend,
L

www.nlightpress.com
Old 10-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #420
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'd like to think that we don't need special products or techniques to create a better reality.

Just visualize the most beautiful day in your life and imagine that day being every single day for the rest of your life.

You are absolutely right HJ................thats all we need to do. It would be a perfect world if everyone would think on those same thoughts.

There are so many that do not want that kind of world and there are so many that are still very much "asleep". I think we are getting so much help now that it will be closer than we know
Old 10-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #421
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

HJ you're too funny!!!

I have been racking my brain for so long trying to figure out what simple visual I could use to keep my focus on in lieu of distractions!!! You know... something easy, and simple, and pleasing to hold focus on for long periods of time... the 'hold the pole' as they say type visual.

All this time it has been in plain sight!!!

Thanks HJ!!

Have a Nice Day!

And 'Bon Jovi' sums it up quite well!!!

YouTube - Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day

He totally must have read the 'Handbooks'!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-19-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:41 AM   #422
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, mntruthseeker for the intro of Ms. Zimmerman. There are so many of us who are thirsting for new works. I ordered it through Amazon for $11.61. I'm thrilled.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:57 AM   #423
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you as well for the info on the book Called- off to check it out.

If anyone is interested in places/companies to purchase high quality shilajit I can name those as well. We mix it in water and drink it.

We buy many of our bulk products from here (also for our business) and I like their shilajit (as well as other products).

http://www.ultimatesuperfoods.com/pr...AY&selection=2
Old 10-19-2009, 03:08 AM   #424
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I hope you enjoy the book as I did. I read CALLED over 10 years ago but I remember how my questions seem to be answered before my mind was through thinking it ( I know it sounds impossible but it sure did happen)

Laurens blogs on her facebook are free and she talks about what is happening now and if you are in the know, you are able to follow her.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #425
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Sun gazing and fasting will recharge the pineal. Nothing else is needed.
Even just Sun gazing, in fact it will super charge the pineal.

Like plugging in a PC to the wall socket for electricity, the Suns photons go straight through the eye sockets and charges up the brain when looking directly at it, creating new neurons, reactivating all of the glands, increasing memory, destroying fear, fixing eye sight, killing cancer, healing injuries, and all else.

The pineal is the seat of the soul. It shrinks slowly as we age, and when the pineal finally collapses the soul is forced out, it leaves through the eyes, and this is why our bodies die. The sun will recharge the pineal, it will make it grow again.

Here is a study done on a well known sun gazer:

"Hira Ratan Manek was invited to Thomas Jefferson University and University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia where he underwent a 130 day observation period. This Science/Medical Team wanted to observe and examine his retina, pineal gland and brain, therefore this observation team was led by Dr. Andrew B. Newberg, a leading authority on the brain and also featured in the recent movie "What the Bleep Do We Know", and by Dr. George C. Brenard, the leading authority on the pineal gland. Initial results found that the gray cells in HRM's brain are regenerating. 700 photographs have been taken where the neurons were reported to be active and not dying. Furthermore, the pineal gland was expanding and not shrinking which is typically what happens after mid fifties and its maximum average size is about 6 x 6 mm, however for HRM, it has been measured to be at 8 x 11 mm."

Quote:
That said- I have never heard of it decalcifying the pineal gland. I use nascent iodine for that.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation