Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Hi, All:

You all know by now that I have zero tolerance for hoaxers, imposters, and infiltrators.

Click here:

http://youtube.com/user/ProjectCameIot

To see an imposter channel set up to promote the Jonathan Reed hoax.

Our logo, profile, everything has been hijacked.

THIS IS NOT THE PROJECT CAMELOT CHANNEL. The real Camelot channel is jagbodhi:

http://youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

I've just sent a formal complaint to YouTube and anticipate that action will be taken quickly.

After it disappears, click here to see the archived page:

http://projectcamelot.org/YouTube_Jonathan_Reed.pdf

Spread this far and wide. I want to see this hoax exposed for what it is. It's been going on for WAY too long.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

It's time to take action now! The avalon community has alot of power. Let's find and expose those infiltrators. Their agenda is to infiltrate, spreading disinformation and stir up the ufo & researcher community.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Tried to send complaint on youtube, did not work, sent you a e-mail regarding the subject Bill, something about the owner(s) only allowed to report it.. Absurd if you ask me.

Let's hope it get's removed ASAP!
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
K626
Avalon Senior Member

On another level Bill, it's free publicity and you know what they say about publicity...

K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
On another level Bill, it's free publicity and you know what they say about publicity...

K
Well, the channel posts videos created by other individuals as they was produced by PC, this is not the case and the material is indeed sketchy at best. It should be removed so people don't get misled.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Well, the channel posts videos created by other individuals as they was produced by PC, this is not the case and the material is indeed sketchy at best. It should be removed so people don't get misled.
Yeah I know all that...And on one level I totally agree..But on another level we shouldn't care if there were 20 imposters nor should we try and control it...Energy is energy, form is form and light is light...It might even be that from these edges others might come to the center.

Love.

K
Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Sure K626, I see your point. From my point of view I just simply feel that damage control is something that is imperative on many levels as of now, and the more we clean up (at least if we can!) the better

But again, I do see your point
Old 03-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Sure K626, I see your point. From my point of view I just simply feel that damage control is something that is imperative on many levels as of now, and the more we clean up (at least if we can!) the better

But again, I do see your point
It's kinda exciting to let the dynamic of this thing flow out and it WILL take many different shapes. In my experience trying to control anything is a waste of time the universe has its only tricky laws..ha ha...

Love.

K
Old 03-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #9
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I think I came across this channel not so long ago. I was thinking.. were are all the videos and what's these UFO favourites?

I had forgot for a moment it was jagbodhi that is the real channel.

I realized rather quickly it was a "hijack" so to say off Project Camelot.

But I think the major majority will see quickly that this is a imposter. It took me not more than a minute.

Though I don't remember the Jonathan Reed video being there when I stumbled upon this channel. I watched it now...

Kinda strange... supposed being a live broadcast.. where is the live feed? That can't be it... What's whit the super small resolution etc, the square picture?
Is this video supposed to be recent footage or old but only now resurfaced?

Well either way the video is highly suspicious and looking at were you find it at a imposter channel... Doesn't speak well either.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
Bill Ryan

Thanks, Guys -

As you'll already know, I feel pretty strongly about nonsensical information and open deception which (in my opinion) makes our collective job harder when there's already so much obfuscation from the Powers That Be.

I do understand that all publicity is good, but Camelot actually doesn't need more publicity on YouTube. We've had 9 million views of over 100 videos, and our work is everywhere. No need to be associated with a scam.

The issue of deception and the provenance of information has been one of the long-running bones of contention between Kerry and myself. After the Heather material was published by Kerry, this became well-known.

But the Heather fiasco was not the only problem - it's just one of the symptoms. John Burns gave me fake photos of the F-19 to post, and I caught it just in time. It's not defamation to state this (as Kerry has warned) - it's a fact. Much else happened also which I have not made public.

This profound disagreement, about which I will not move, has become used to split Camelot in half.

In my opinion the decision to implement the coup de grace probably came soon after the Zurich conference, when we suddenly found ourselves in a firestorm of attacks and controversy. See my Open Letter to Jeff Rense.

The issues were some or all of
-- The vaccination issue, over which we took a clear stand.
-- The publication of sensitive material from Dr Pete Peterson that was right on the very edge (see the end of Part 2 of our interview).
-- The public appearance of Henry Deacon.
-- Our public disagreement with the views of Dr Steven Greer, and my remarking privately to some people that Kerry and I were both certain that the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001. (Yes, I am sure of this.)

All this happened within a few weeks, and it may have tipped a heavy balance.

John Burns moved in soon after this.

Henry Deacon has disappeared from the scene and we are told he is currently not doing well. (Note that I do NOT associate John with this. Those were two different operations.)

The split, which Kerry announced last night formally with my agreement, is not necessarily a bad thing. As I stated on 27 February: Project Avalon, which for the last year has existed only as this Forum, is going to be extensively re-designed as a major new information and inspiration portal, a proud sister site to Project Camelot embodying all our ideals, values and mission as originally envisioned and stated, and which I personally pledge will remain free from interference, infiltration or commercialization.

Very best wishes, Bill
Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, Change for the better I guess, one thing that I must ask you Bill is this. What happens to the sub forum here kindly created by Kerry which contains my material, the 'Whistleblowers....unvetted by Project Camelot'?
Also, a colleague of mine Miles Johnston, he whom produced the various 'Bases' series of tapes and DVDs stated he met Project Camelot personnel at the recent Laughlin congress and how they felt very let down by not being able to interview either myself or James Casbolt recently. Care to comment on that? Cheers Bill, warmest regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #12
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Thanks, Guys -

As you'll already know, I feel pretty strongly about nonsensical information and open deception which (in my opinion) makes our collective job harder when there's already so much obfuscation from the Powers That Be.[Mod Note: Please help us out and trim longer quotes - the arrow at the top of the quote links to the full original.]

Trotsky did his best work when he realised he was under attack.

I agree that you need to engage with the stuff that 'energises itself' onto here, but in the wider scheme let it go..It is there to distract you..You need to laugh about it more or pack a bit more tin foil under the ole hat.

Agree with the Greer analysis he is 'taken'. As is Abx.....

I don't like Burns either...

Bill that neutrino goes both ways...Are you watching?

If you need cash go to Robbie Williams he's really up for it.

From what I can see you need a couple of days by the lake.

Love.

K

Last edited by Karen; 03-04-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... Dr Steven Greer...the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001.
I'm learning this for the first time.

Is this new information being revealed, or has this already been out there?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I watched and it does not have the look or feel of a Project Camelot Production....which is great

But

It hijacked the logo

Maybe we can start a email writing campaign to get it taken down.

There is strength and numbers....they'll eventually get tired of us writing and take it down.

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #15
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm learning this for the first time.

Is this new information being revealed, or has this already been out there?
Yes, I am wondering about this too. I did note that Greer at the Barcelona conference looked ripped, and saw the ManHunt photo posted here.

Bill, are you saying that Greer has been working out a lot since 2001, or something more sinister?
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot could sue the perpetrator for copyright infringement and malicious intent.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But the Heather fiasco was not the only problem - it's just one of the symptoms. John Burns gave me fake photos of the F-19 to post, and I caught it just in time. It's not defamation to state this (as Kerry has warned) - it's a fact. Much else happened also which I have not made public.[/URL].
I would just like to say that this individual Jake Simpson / John Burns comes up 23% factually accurate when I dowse it. Then when I ask if he is an agent it comes up YES.

Quote:
-- Our public disagreement with the views of Dr Steven Greer, and my remarking privately to some people that Kerry and I were both certain that the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001. (Yes, I am sure of this.)
I never met the guy before 2001, only in 2009. When I talked to him out of the public spotlight he seemed like rational guy that has had many extreme happenings in his life. He does lay it on pretty heavy when the cameras are on though. I have been targeted with the terrify the target button from Dreamland as well. I only got it about 3 times. He got it every night for 6 months. That is enough to split anyones personality to some degree. In fact it would put most people strait in the funny farm.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #18
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I would just like to say that this individual Jake Simpson / John Burns comes up 23% factually accurate when I dowse it. Then when I ask if he is an agent it comes up YES.

This is news to me. "Jake Simpson" is John Burns?

I have been targeted with the terrify the target button from Dreamland as well. I only got it about 3 times. He got it every night for 6 months. That is enough to split anyones personality to some degree. In fact it would put most people strait in the funny farm.
I am confused by this statement, and do not get what it means.

[Mod Note: Please be careful to leave the quote tags - this one was deleted [QUOTE=tone3jaguar;247679] and later this tone3 quote is attributed to redtail. I have repaired the error.]

Last edited by Karen; 03-04-2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Insert deleted [QUOTE=tone3jaguar;247679] tag
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #19
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001.
Ahhh this sounds very interesting. Could you expand please Bill?
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Bill. I have been feeling saddened by all the goings on over the last 6 months with PC/PA & even more so, now that there is a split. However, I am a believer, that when there is a blatant attack or hijack such as using your logo and a fake channel, then off comes the gloves. Its time to put things right. If we stand back and ignore it, hoping it will fade away, all this does is give credence to the deception & a bad messsge to the public at large. By the way, many people in the world are not aware of PC/PA yet, & if they come across this fake channel, might think that it is the real thing. Youtube are very quick to remove videos of material that has left me scratching my head & wondering why they would have removed it. Yet we are having trouble getting a fake channel using our log removed.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

We can conduct the business of having the channel removed, as it should be, and continue our laughter, our high spirits as well.

Let us know Bill if you need us to help out in some way.

You have my support....& thank you once again for your tireless work.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #21
tron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up bill.
Everyone go to the page and scroll down to the bottom left and click (report image).

this will get attention fast.
go viral.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Bill I applaud you for standing up to these hoaxers and imposters, as a first step you've given me a glimpse of a much better future.

All I can say is; thank you.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
Thanks for the heads up bill.
Everyone go to the page and scroll down to the bottom left and click (report image).

this will get attention fast.
go viral.
I did that, a message window popped up saying, "this user has been reported"

But I don't know that it accepted my report?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #24
Bill Ryan

Quote:
I'd say that you're 100% correct.

I'm impressed... tell us what else you get on anything else that comes to mind (Seriously)
Old 03-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[
Quote:

This is news to me. "Jake Simpson" is John Burns?
Yes, apparently when Mel from Veritass talked to Kerry at the UFO congress she introduced him as both identities.

http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1810

Quote:
I have been targeted with the terrify the target button from Dreamland as well. I only got it about 3 times. He got it every night for 6 months. That is enough to split anyones personality to some degree. In fact it would put most people strait in the funny farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
I am confused by this statement, and do not get what it means.
Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake. They can essentially replicate anything from an alien abduction to a full on demonic attack by extracting you out of body and then creating the illusion of these things around you. These things come full on with all of the vibes of the real deal. I did not get the fake abduction scenario, I got the demonic attack scenario. With Steven apparently he got the full spread, he does not tell all of the details, just some of them.

Last edited by Karen; 03-04-2010 at 01:16 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote