Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #51
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Ocan:

I, too, first thought of the dropa stones when you described your story.

~I suspect that this might also function as some sort of base. It is part of a larger entity or something is used along with this base.
Do you know of or have heard of any other objects that were used along with the base? Placed on it? Or maybe were somehow levitated above it, such as an orb?

~The link given above to http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html speaks about "Chi Pu Tei, a professor of archaeology at Beijing University" that studied the dropa stones.
If the information is not false I suggest your team try to contact someone who knew the professor or worked with him and see if they can help you out, if the story is real.
~From the link above: "In 1965, Professor Chi Pu Tei and four of his colleagues were finally given permission to reveal their theory. They published it under the title 'The Grooved Script concerning Space-ships which, as recorded on the Discs, landed on Earth 12,000 years ago'."
I suggest you find the publication, if it exists. And maybe try to contact family or people who knew the professors colleageus.
~Also on this site http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas2.html they speak of another "Professor Tsum Um Nui of the Academy of Prehistoric Research in Beijing.

~Another good option that others have also suggested is that you contact Bill & Kerry they have many contacts in the UFO community and may be able to lead you in the right direction.

Oh my god, so much, but I will follow, go in every direction see if I can find anything. Once more I apologise for my being late, because I will be late. All this means so much work. I cannot be everywhere at the same time. If you don’t see me around for a few days, don’t think that I didn’t appreciate your advice, quite the contrary. It just take time, a lot of time.
Now about the orb, I think it’s time to give an element of our file that I didn’t yet give. I said before that once the disk went out of the box where it was. But it went out flying, or more exactly floating at the same place, 1m in the air, more or less. It wasn’t a disk anymore but exactly an orb. That’s why Melanie called the man, she was very afraid. We can understand her. The man wasn’t really surprised because he said to Melanie that when they had found it, it was like this and they had done something to “change” it into a disk. Don’t ask me what, I haven’t got the smallest idea. When the man came, he was “talking” to the orb. He used to spend hours in the bedroom with this orb. Afterwards, they did another experiment with the help of Melanie and this time she was so frightened that she asked the man to go away with the disk, or orb. That reminds me a little detail by the way. Someone said that he knew somebody who knew that it was a scam, OK, maybe, and I said that I found it strange that Melanie’s cancer was frozen for years, but, it was finally maybe because she believed so much in the disk, but I have to clarify something. She never made the link that this disk could have been the reason for the frozen state of the cancer, otherwise, it’s obvious that if she had seen the smallest relevance to it, she wouldn’t have asked the man to take it away. Now, you understand that with the state of mind of the internet population, I’m not too keen on talking of this. As I said above, we don’t say that it’s the truth, I say that it’s the only scenario we have in our file, written in Melanie’s will.
Let’s see what will be some other reactions, apart from the insults.
Laura.

Chris1617:

Hi Laura,

My specialty is visual semiotics (also a PhD). Are you aware that the sign of three concentric circles like these on your disk is a universal symbol of energy? You can find this on maps and at access points to electrical systems. If I can post it here see the attachment below of such an example on the floor of a train carriage, here in Japan.

It is also the symbol for First Source in WingMakers Chamber 6 Painting, which suggests it could be a universal symbol for energy or Source energies.
I haven't been able to upload the image yet so am including the Chamber 6 painting that you can also view at www.wingmakers.com.

Maybe I'll be able to get the other online tomorrow, although it's nothing special but looks very similar to your disk. Its concentric circles radiate out equally spaced from the center while yours are not equally spaced. Have you measured the radius ratios? It looks aluminum. Have you had the metal analyzed?

Best,

Chris

Hi,
unfortunately we don’t have any references on the metal of the disk. About the measures, the only thing that Melanie wrote about this is that the measures respect the golden number as well as the thickness does, but unfortunately that’s what she wrote without giving any more information. Now about the three circles that mean energy, I must say that I had goosebumps when I read that, as you can see that I said that it changed into a floating orb. Before it looked so ridiculous to me that I didn’t dare talking about this, now frozen cancer is maybe even more ridiculous. So, let’s open our minds and let’s breathe deeply. Thank you very much anyway. I had a look at the wingmakers before and I rejected that because it’s really too strange for a scientist. Sorry to stay what I am. I think that anyway my scientific background is the best safety belt to travel more or less safely in this strange world of ufology. I don’t mean to offence anyone here when I say so. I’m talking more about my own limits.
All the best.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:44 PM   #52
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Laura, you keep on saying that you have other pictures and will post soon, stringing everybody along. Why not post them NOW?

Also, I have accused you of lying about your identity and nationality and you have not defended yourself against this accusation. I believe you are not English.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:55 PM   #53
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody, my answers…

Hi Laura,

Regarding the articat that was found in ireland, while I doubt it is related to the stone equivalents, you may want to take a look at the Tuatha DÈ Danann, these where a ppl that arrived on flying ships to Ireland.

Their descendatns are the Sidhe, who had a habit of teaching ppl (when they felt the wont) of such things including blacksmithing. The sword of Cuculain is one such crafted article
Dagda

Thanks a lot, once more, I’ll go and study this with the greatest interest. Now, once more, try to remember that all this isn’t my world, so I need a lot of time to assimilate all this correctly. Most of you, you’ve been living in that all your lifetime. It’s not at all my case. That’s why I’m so late. My husband is complaining because I spend every evening in front of my screen. There’s also a guy who contacted me, asking a lot of questions, but saying at the same time that he was a member of the team who discovered the disk. Is it true or is he a scam? I can’t yet say, we’ll see…
Laura.

Hello and greetings from Finland.

This is my very first post on the forums, as I kind of stumbled on this thread (and the site as well) accidentally, after noticing an ad @physorg.com. Anyways, I was wondering about the scientific approach of the subject. Laura is looking for information. I am looking for information as well. Many people on this thread are and have been looking for information. We all share a common goal there, Laura. Right? Then howcome you, Laura, are acting so aggressively towards those of us, who are merely trying to apply a scientific approach into the subject of the disks, by asking for more detailed information about them? You have been overly aggressive, indeed. I am just curious, not trying to get you mad like hell once again. Curiosity is a virtue, when it comes to science. I believe in extraterrestrial lifeforms, as in my own opinion there is enough proof to support my belief. Nevertheless, I never get overly mad, if someone asked me for the proof, as it is not mine to offer. You, Laura, on the other hand, claim to have more information than you have given us. Why not to try your luck with it, with us? Am I unintelligent and rude? Should I just bend over and die for being curious? It is one thing to ask for more information, but it is a whole other thing to get overly angry, when you can also give those answers you do not want to give, politely. Thank you.

Nothing more. Carry on.

-- Marko / Ufomies

P.S. I would be interested in helping you out with your search of information. I am always keen to help out intelligent, yet overly spirited, women. I am supposed to be very good in digging out the information from teh Inter-Tubes.

Actually, after further reconsidering, I might know someone here in Finland, who could help you out with your quest for knowledge. He's a friend of mine, who is into paranormal research. I think I will drop him a line about this thread later today.

Cheers.

-- Marko / Ufomies

Hi,
everything you say is right, don’t worry, I won’t get angry. I have decided after a long time of hesitation to give everything I have, even if more people will get …(I don’t know what). I’m just finishing to study everything I can get from the links I received (scientific way of work, one level after the other), and I want to explain everything I have when I’ll put the pictures online. I’ll be doing that very soon.
By the way, if you aren’t English, congratulations for your style in the Shakespeare language!!!! As I said above, I’m getting some information from a guy called Arecibo who was part of the team who discovered the disk, but before writing anything down from him, I am trying to make sure, that it’s serious. Anyway, I’ll have a lot to write also because I tried to make some links with everything I read here or there.
Laura
PS, if on my side I can help with something let me know, unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about paranormal phenomena or ufology. Anyway I’m at your disposal (nothing sexual). Lol.

Hi Laura

I have just fund your blog by accident!! I wassearching for large photo's of Helicopters ha ha.

To get to the point - very interesting story an some good replies so far - sorry about the neanderthols who can't be serious and just waste your time with pathetic chidish replies.

I am a realist, a sceptic, ex military ad consider myself a very down-to-earth, 'scientist' - perhaps like yourself.

In 2001 I had the pleasure of meeting Glen Dennis (Roswell fame), we had a very long chat about the Roswell crash and other stuff. Many senior USAF personnel have admitted on their 'deathbeds' or via letters and even hom video's in the last few weeks before they died, that the Roswell incident was a cover up and that it was some sort of 'non earth' space craft. I also spoke with an ex area 51 worker who informed me (after many weeks of knowing me, that the people working at Area 51 can levitate anything made of molecules!!

It would appear to me that this technology has been gained very quickly. In 1947 (year of Roswell crash) we were flying piston engined aircraft (mainly), the Germans and the English (and the Americans as the English gave them the technology), had built some early gas turbine prime movers (jet engines) an indeed had produced some small single and twin engined aircrft which could fly at around 400 - 500 mile per hour. which at the time was very fast indeed.

Yet in 1957 the people at Area 51 first flew the SR-71 Blackbird. Get this - tis Aircraft flew at Mach 3+ (3 times the speed of sound), it wa made of Titanium and the tools used o work on it hqad to be Cadmium plated to prevent scratching the metal!! (Check the official date Titanium was 'invented' - because the people at Area 51 used it to make the 1957 Blackbird!! How many years was thi very special aircraft in the design stage? 10 years? that wopuldtake us to 1947!!

May suggest you start your own web page and have it linked to Google, sure this would get more widespread coverage. I will forward a link onto everyone in my addressbook - many in UK, USA and Australia, Sweden, Germany etc.

Good luck with your project, hope we all get to find the truth
Andrew
cloud9andrew

hi and thank you indeed.
It was a pleasure, and you aren’t wasting my time. Anyone can joke with me there’s no problem. There’s a big difference between jokes and insults, so, no! you aren’t wasting my time and it was a great pleasure reading you. You know for me, to discover that in spite of years of study, in spite of having a very high level where I work, I knew nothing about all this. I teach my students, “open your mind and don’t let anyone manipulate you or choose for you what you must hear or read” and at the same time I was completely ignorant about such important things happening in the world, should I say in the cosmos (lol). Everything that you presented was part of my new knowledge, nearly everything. How is it possible that I missed so much? My ego isn’t feeling so well at the present time. Everybody should wake up in our world because we aren’t talking about little things, but things that should change the course of our evolution. It is so incredible, so incredible that they could hide so much to the population. Of course, when I try to speak about all this to my friends, they laugh at me, which for that doesn’t surprise me because I know the psychology, so, at least, that isn’t a surprise to me.
Thank you for your help and your opening. Like anyone else, I’m hoping to get your help when I present more in this thread. Your knowledge will be a welcome help.
Laura.

Hi everybody.
About the pictures.

Melanie wrote that the team found the disk in Ireland on a certain site. It was a room hidden in the ground right in a middle of a field for cows!!!! Melanie wrote that this room was full of things that the team didn’t take. As far as I know they have taken only a few things because they had to be quick and couldn’t afford to take a lot. The guy who contacted me and who is supposed to be a member of this team (I’m not yet sure) told me that they had taken only a black box that an archaeologist in their team knew that it was the only thing to take. Anyway, you can see this black box http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...=blackbox1.png, http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...=blackbox2.png, http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...=blackbox3.png …in this box wasn’t a disk but an orb. They didn’t do anything to “turn off” the orb, it just changed into this disk. It was from this disk that this man Arecibo managed to retrieve information from. It was a very long text written in an indeed very strange language; Melanie had a copy that she left in her will, http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...rent=runes.jpg
After years of staying in Melanie’s house, the disk, which stayed in a big safety box, turned suddenly into an orb. When Melanie went to the room, she was very afraid to see this orb floating above the floor. She called the man who came at once. Even too quickly according to me, but that’s another story. This man came back very often to “talk” with this orb. After a very long time, this man decided to make a film of this orb and asked Melanie to film because he didn’t want anybody else to know about the hiding place of the orb. When they tried to do this film they had terrible problems, a camera melted and some other weird things happened. Melanie was so afraid of what happened that it’s because of this film that she asked the man to go away with the orb, which he did nearly at once. You can see here a picture taken from the film where you can see the guy with the orb http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...ent=photo5.jpg, http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/o...ent=photo6.jpg. According to what Melanie said, this guy needed to touch the orb to be in contact with it. Melanie declared that he could ask things to the orb like going up and down, shining brighter etc. The last testimony of this disk is about the way of this man to take the orb away. He just came with a very simple suitcase and asked the orb to “turn off”. This is exactly what happened and the orb became the disk. In fact this was the last time that Melanie saw the disk. Then, the man took the disk into his hands and put it into the suitcase just before disappearing without ever coming back. A very short time after Melanie’s cancer started again and she died very quickly. The last weeks of her life were only concentrated on the writing of her testimony.
With what I write now, I’m sure that some of you will understand that, when you are a scientist, you aren’t too keen on such a testimony. Now at the same time, with everything I have been learning from all the links you gave me, I think that our way to think is maybe pulling us away from the truth, so… I just try to give what I have and then we will see…
I know that it sounds ridiculous but if a psychic with the picture of the man and the orb can tell me where this man is, if he is still alive, and where the orb is, I’ll be very grateful.
I’m waiting for your reactions.
All the best.
Laura.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #54
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Laura,
There are other strange things in Tibet. Somehow the monks over there possess the knowledge of Acoustic Levitation. That knowledge had to either come from Extra Terrestrials directly or as tradition (history) has it, the knowledge came from Atlanteans that migrated to Tibet when Atlantis got a little wet :-). These Monks can levitate stones that are 4 tons each and levitate them to a ledge 80 feet high where they were building a wall on the edge of cliff. Your disk seems to be a very different technology than the Dropa stones. I think your only similarities are the fact that the stones and your disk are round and have grooves. The dropa stones have many grooves like a vinyl album and of course those grooves contain information, history. The Dropa Stones seem to be more like the cups and saucers than like your disk.

Your disk is obviously a part or piece of a technology which possesses uses far beyond mere story telling. It seems that your object comes to life at certain times and discharges zero point energy. This energy seems to be pure sort of like using pyramids to eliminate any distortions in the energy being entrained by the pyramid. Your disk seems to have healed or given this stranger/man special abilities and the enrgy he got from it felt like heaven or something on a much higher emotional sate than he had experienced during his 3rd density incarnation. It probably reminded him of how he is truly supposed to feel.

My personal feeling is that you really need to get either psychics or true energy users/ mediums involved in your search. Unfortunately, if you can't get ahold of the original photos or the object, then this route won't do you much good. I would also understand if your colleagues didn't want to take that approach as Science and psychics/metaphysical types clash the same way Christians and New Agers clash.. Sometimes our concrete ways of approach have to give way to murky waters. Sure the water may be murky and zero visibility, but you squish your toes through the mud and find a stick.

What seems strange to me and to you is that you mention this was widely distibuted on the net before.. I have heard nothing about it ever until now.

Have you done a search for the FOX News video of the Crop Circle where they found 3 disks within the crop circle? I found it once and after doing another search for it, I couldn't find it anymore. There were three disks or plates about he size of a dinner plate. One was Gold, One was silver, and one was brass. All three appeared as though they were made in a mould. The edges seemed jagged from being poured into a crude mold. On the plates was a figure of the actual crop circle and the figure was raised, thus the reasoning for the moulds. There were three out of about 5 or 6 solid circles in the crop circle and 3 of the dots or circles had a half circle around them. They wre the only 3 half circles in the entire formation. A woman with a metal detector started getting readings at those half circle spots. They dug down and found the plates. All three had the crop circle moulded into them. The strange thing is that I have never heard anything else about the plates and can't even seem to find the video anymore. I will go do another search for it and see if I can find it again. This story sounds more it has more in common with your item than the dropa stones.

Laura, I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY98buBw2o

Good Luck,
Mach66

Hi,
You are really a pro, I like that. Some of your explanations are a little bit over my knowledge (I’m still learning on the net), but everything you say seems quite pro and logical. a few days ago, a guy contacted me. He says that he was part of the team who found this disk. I’m writing down a sum up of our conversations and I’ll post it soon. Which is very interesting is that he spoke a lot about this crop circle in Germany. He gave a lot of explanations about this crop circle. You’ll see that very soon. He said that when he was doing his research about those disks, he called the local council where it happened and they denied to have ever heard about this. It wasn’t even question to know if it was true, but just to accept this existence of the story and they just answered that they never heard of this before. Now, I wasn’t there, but what I can tell you is that I did some research about the place where it happened and it’s completely impossible that a story like this one, true or not, is not known by everybody in the town considering that they had articles and the TV talking about this. Knowing the psychology of a population of a little town like this, it’s a very big lie to deny knowing the story. If they had said, “yes, we heard about it, but it’s just a scam”, that would have been different. Once more, I’m discovering all this. I’m still lost in many stories that are too difficult for me, because I don’t yet know enough, but too many efforts are done to hide stories which should be only jokes. If the efforts are proportional to the importance of what is hidden, then, it must be bloody big! In our world, no one is wasting money for nothing and to hide means a lot of efforts and a lot of money. Why? I can tell you that I won’t give up a story like this before I have understood everything. I’m not only talking about the disk but about this conspiracy, and I think that the world is not too big.
I’m happy to see that some people like you and some others are pro enough to find information with their brains before I find them from some contacts. As I’m getting more information now, I hope that you’ll stay with me on this thread, and that you’ll help me to analyse what I’m getting now and I hope later on. You have now more pictures, hoping that this will help you to analyse more and soon I’ll post the best sum up I can from this ex-member of the team who found the disk.
Thank you for your professionalism and your kindness.
Laura.

From SONARC
Hello Laura,

I have just read through this thread with great interest. Sceptical as I am, I'm still overthinking a lot of things what you said, but I just want to thank you for sharing this with us.
Yet I know ányone who would hear about a mysterious light in the middle of a room, would feel a bit of the same scepticism. So I also want to tell you (and your colleagues) how much I respect you for pursuing your goal.
I'll probably be thinking more about this over the next few days and I'll certainly tell you anything I can come up with which might help you.

In your first post you speak about the corospondence of dates. Maybe tinkernel on this forum, can tell you something interesting about that. She knows a great deal about numerology and related subjects.

Thanks again for keeping us posted.

Hello,
I’ll have a look in our files about the dates we have and I’ll come back to this later on.
About the scepticism, I do understand as it is also my strength and my weakness. Now I have some contacts with someone who claims to have been part of this team. This guy seems to be very sincere and honest, he seems very upset and down to me, but in a way that brings some trust. At the same time, I doubt, because this guy is very careful. In the story, it’s logical, but this doesn’t always allow me to check what he says. See? You aren’t the only one to doubt. We all have to balance these doubts. They are sticks to help us climb the mountain, but they could also be fences to prevent us from reaching the top of the mountain.

greetings to everybody and once more, thanks.
Laura.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #55
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post
Hi Laura,do I get a prize if I guess this pic right?

It's a Pottery Wheel base where you slap the Clay.
You didn't need 30forums just Project Camelot Forum.
I think Zelong may have something here...

Google "banding wheels" or check out this link: http://images.google.com/images?&um=...tart=0&ndsp=20

Pretty damn similar... don't you think?
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:10 PM   #56
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone,

Here is a long sum up of many mails I had with Arecibo an ex-member of the team who found the disk. It’s very long because we had a lot of exchanges and what this poor fellow says is really terrible. I know some of you here are going to say that I’m too pure, still… this guy gave me a chapter that he wrote in a book that was written by Charly, the one who led the operation, the one that Melanie knew.
Now I know his name, if it is his real one. As this chapter is very important but quite long, I’ll post it here as a next post. In this chapter, the only one he wrote in this book, he explains how he could extract information from the disk and what happened before and after this. In spite of also speaking of having been in jail where he was sent for 9 months, it’s still very extraordinary compared to what he says afterwards. Arecibo told me that nothing really exists. As I couldn’t make it out, he said that the governments of all countries can do what they want. They can delete an identity, they can create whatever they want. When I wanted to know more, he explained that as the army that had attacked them couldn’t obviously speak about the disk, they created crimes they “had committed”, so that like this, the army was correct to attack dangerous people. Once it’s recorded in the computers, it’s over, you can’t help it. They can create or delete information as they please. It’s a part of the problem that no one can face according to him, because they play beyond the rules. He told me that on the websites where I go, no one will accept this information, we’ll see… good people are trying to solve a problem but they don’t know that the others, as he said, can change the problem whenever they want, like changing the architecture of a maze, so that you never find the way out. He explained that another part of the maze is our own psychology. What we have in our heads has been implanted by “aliens”, so that we never find the way out. Arecibo explained that we can never make a bridge between what we discover outside and what is in our heads. He said that it’s quite special for him to say that, because he left the disk-team because he couldn’t accept this discovery to “enter his psychology”.

For years he hid alone seeing by himself what he didn’t want to see with this disk, ie, people’s psychology is a mess. This guy is very negative today, saying that our world goes towards its end, more exactly not the world but the population, and that there’s nothing we can do about it. He said that he is not hiding that he lives in Holland, because anyway he wants to commit suicide. He doesn’t want to hide anymore and be guilty of things and monstrosities he never committed. He declared that he has lost contact with the rest of the team for years. They were in Germany before and moved to Bulgaria as far as he knows, but he is not sure. He insisted very much on the power of the media who can destroy anything they touch. They can change everything as they wish as we have obviously seen with “the Roswell case” and so many other cases that I have been learning on many different websites myself. I asked him why he was so lonely. Why he didn’t have friends like him who are looking for the same secrets and he explained that even the people who want to know the truth still believe in authorities. At the same time they are going to say that “the Roswell case” is obvious and they are going to believe the government if they say that this is not true or that Arecibo is guilty of a crime. I personally believed this guy because he is completely down and didn’t ask for anything. He just wants to die, I think it’s obvious. It’s because he wants to pass away that he wanted to testify one last time before that.

He spoke a little bit about the origins of our civilisation and of our fate and he said that everything was there. He kept repeating “I know the truth, the face of the monster that is holding our fate. I know the face of Satan and I’m not talking of a mystical entity, but an alien program to control our planet”. He was saying “it’s 666, which is a number of man, the beast is a human creation, the computer”. I know that when I take sentences like that, it could look very mystical but this guy isn’t mystical; otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to talk to him. He spoke with me a lot of two other things. The first one was a crop circle with a face of an alien and a disk with a binary computer language with threats. He said that the orbs were in the inside disks that were able to fight the system controlled and developed by aliens. He explained that they didn’t find a disk but an orb, that changed into a disk, and changed again into an orb afterwards. He explained that what they found in Ireland was very linked to Stonehenge and to crop circles. He spoke also of a case in Germany where three plates were found on a crop circle site (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY98buBw2o), which were more or less like the disk they found in Ireland, even if the german government denies to have taken away these plates. Talking with him of crop circles, I asked him what was the link with Andreas Müller from the crop circles website, and he answered “none, unless it was when they moved away from Germany, this man is a liar because he never had any contact with them, well, as far as I know”. I asked how he could be sure that they didn’t talk with him after their departure, and he answered “because they left Germany because they were disgusted to take risks to speak with people who didn’t believe them but just insulted them, so I don’t know why they would have started to speak with someone again, maybe it was like this and they spoke, but I would be very surprised”. I have to add myself that when I asked more information to this man to know how he could be sure that it was a fake, he didn’t add anything. The lord has spoken, conversation over. Well I inquired a little bit about this man, I didn’t find a lot only that obviously for this guy, crop circles is a means to make money, which takes away the free objectivity of this guy… sorry… lord.

Unfortunately I cannot get in touch with Charly through Arecibo. Where are you Charly? What do you hide exactly? I asked Arecibo if he knew anything about the curing abilities of the disk, he said that he had no idea about this. I know, this whole story looks too much like SF, but I don’t know, it stinks and I’m not talking of Arecibo’s witnessing, I’m talking about the complete story and the movements around this story. Too many people seemed to be involved. Too many shields have been built to hide … what… nothing… really it’s not clear. I hope that some of you who read me can help a little bit through all this because I’m quite lost. I leave you now with Arecibo’s report but bear in mind that this chapter was written many years ago so on some aspects it’s out of date, of course.
Please, I really need some help even if I improved a lot on ufology stuff I need some help from people who could “read between the lines”.
Greetings.
Laura.
PS Arecibo insisted on finding the team because he said that anyway, today, everything should be done to save the planet even if he believed that nothing can be done anymore. Yes, I know he is a bit paradoxical.

Arecibo’s report

You will see that this disc is very strange... I have a number of diplomas and certificates in the science of matter and in computer engineering. At the moment, I am working on a research project, and before that, I worked in a European Space Centre.
But enough of me, let’s return to the ebony box that Ben, the archaeologist, had chosen first.

Ben had been attracted to this box that glowed as if it had been covered in varnish. He had estimated the box to be about 1500 years old. Had we been able to stay longer at this site, we would surely have been able to make other discoveries, but the circumstances did not allow this.
We had to leave the site very urgently and took the box that the archaeologist had started to analyse with us. As soon as we were at our house, we continued to analyse the box that was 70cm long, 37cm high and 31 cm wide. It had no hinges, you could feel no bumps when sliding your hand over it and after a long moment, we finally managed to un-stick 2 blocks. The first block had the same length, 70cm, a height of 18cm, and the same width, 31cm. The other block was 19cm high, 70cm long and 31 cm wide.
Once the box was open, we discovered, to our greatest surprise, a ball of light that floated out of the box and started hovering above it. I think that nobody can imagine what joy mixed with anguish you can feel, asking yourself whether you will discover the worst or the best. This lightball, which, from afar, I measured to be 34cm, floated freely in the air without radiation, without apparent pollution and without heat.

This means that the lightball was bigger than the box that had contained it. I had to come to the conclusion that the lightball contained something. As a matter of fact, the lightball had a diameter of 34cm and the disk later revealed itself to have a diameter of 21cm (so no problem, it fits into the box). With my scientific way of thinking, I had understood straight away that this lightball had to contain something solid that was smaller than the lightball, something, which fitted into the box.

Fascinated for a long time by the intensity of the light this ball emitted, I was taken by a panic when I realised that I had forgotten to close the shutters and that the neighbours had to see this light and realise that something strange was going on in our house. So we quickly went outside to close the shutters, which happened to be on the outside of the house because the double-glazed windows had been badly installed. We then realised something amazing, although it was completely dark outside, it was during the night, you could not perceive this light from the outside, it did not shine through the windows. Stranger still, the windows remained completely black. I even thought that the light had gone out, but when I returned inside to check, I found the lightball still glowing (The light it emitted was extremely intense and even hurt the eyes). I thought it had to have been an illusion but after a few tests - I read an entire newspaper under this light and there was no other source of light in that room - I realised that it had to be true. Or can you read an entire newspaper in your illusion? I even double-checked what I had read in another room under a normal light. The result was the same.

Some time later, another night, Charly was alone in the house; driven by his curiosity and his impatience, he touched the lightball and to tried to understand, using his psychic abilities, what it could be. When he touched it, the lightball immediately stopped glowing and a hard disk fell to the floor. Nobody could have thought that this light could hide a hard disk.
When we discovered the disk, and although most of us were experienced scientists, a feeling of well-being suddenly inhabited us and the room we were in. The desire to touch the disk became so great that all the security measures we had taken at the beginning of this expedition were forgotten.

The disk, which was incredibly pleasant to touch, had a diameter of 21cm and it was 1,618 cm thick. Yes, you recognised it: 1,618 is the golden number. I still do not understand how the disk came to be exactly 1,618 cm thick. It is almost impossible to reach such a precision. All the other measures were round figures, only this one had something behind the comma.

I really could not explain how such a precise and important number could emerge. The disk was paved with concentric circles of a respective diameter of 5, 8 and 13 cm. You will note that these 3 numbers are part of the Fibonacci sequence (0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13)
Finally, I noted that the last cm of the diameter was indented which formed a sort of triangle when you look at this indention from the side of the disk. The luminous sphere, which had a diameter of 34cm shows the number 34, which is the number that comes after the number 21. These observations were absolutely breath-taking for me; the disk, in all its proportions, perfectly respected the golden number.

This was in no way the case for the ebony box though, let me remind you, had the following measures: 37cm high, 70cm long and 31cm wide. The height was divided in one part of 18cm and one part of 19cm. The wood was 2cm thick and the inner part was prolonged by 2cm so that the box could close hermetically.
The archaeologist confirmed that the box and the ligthball/hard disk had two different origins. For the archaeologist, the material of the box, i.e. the ebony wood spoke for itself, for me it was the mathematical language and the fact that the golden number had been used and respected so perfectly in the making of the disk that showed me that the two things did not come from the same source. The ebony box respected in no way the golden number, the proportions had nothing to do with a mathematical sequence, although this golden number could have easily been used for the box too. This brought me to the conclusion that the person who had made the box still ignored the existence of the golden number. Or maybe, but this is less probable, he had had no contact with the disk but only with the lightball.

Let us return to the disk now: I remember that touching the disk plunged me into a serenity that scared me, contrary to all the other members of the team, like Charly, for example, who was completely fascinated by this object. A fascination that developed into a quest for the truth.
The following few lines are very important in understanding the function of the disk that I was to discover much later. I was put in charge of determining the physical characteristics of the disc. As I was heading a section in a research laboratory at a European Space Centre, I undertook and carried out the research in secret:

The disk is of unknown origin and has the particularity of emitting signals on a large spectrum. After having assembled and prepared the necessary material to analyse and tape the emitted signals, once I wanted to tape the signals, everything stopped. The computer bugged and froze and it was impossible to switch it back on. The failure of the experience was total. On top of this, I quickly realised that the disk no longer emitted any signals. After a few hours of anger and disappointment, I finally managed to relaunch the hard drive of my computer, and to my great surprise, I discovered an enormous file. It was a completely insignificant file, whose title I will not reveal for the moment. It was written in our language and with our alphabet. This file contained 1000 photos showing incomprehensible signs. The disk having stopped emitting signals I continued my experiments. I found out that the indented part functioned as an antenna for the entire disk. I only managed to retrieve a tiny part of the message it contained in comparison with its surface. Even bombarding the disk with shock or laser beams did not damage nor reactivate the disk. I thus stopped my research and Charly started with the translations.

The disc, as simple as it may be in its form, had really disconcerted me by its function. I remained passionate about and fascinated by the download of the data without ever really understanding how it had gotten onto my computer. As I was immersed in the technical aspects of the disc, I was much less interested in its translation. When we started retrieving information on ego and personality, the information was so mind-blowing that it was hard for me to accept it.
When the army attacked us, I was put in prison and remained under the watch of a merciless army. I plunged much deeper into mysticism and prayer because it was the only thing I had left in jail. I also discovered that I could not have done otherwise, with the drugs and all the rest they did to me, but to tell them what I knew. When they realised that I knew nothing of the translations, nor where the disc was hidden, they released me after nine months of custody, thinking that my death would have been detrimental to their cause.

In fact, due to their reaction, I realised the importance of the teachings the disc contained. I realised that I was very much delayed and that this delay was responsible for the troubles between Charly and myself at the present moment.

After more than eight years of inactivity, the disc has transformed itself into a lightball again for no apparent reason. I received the witnessing by mail from the person who looks after the disc and whom I only know by mail. This person told me that every time Charly goes to see the lightball, it doubles its volume, but Charly seems not to realise this. Yet every time he comes back from seeing the lightball, he is more and more different. He resolves problems he never resolved before and he is more and more different. With my scientific mind and my spiritual delay, I perceived these changes as very strange and very worrying. This plunged me into very regrettable negative attitudes. I finally had a long conversation with Charly and discovered that he was perfectly aware of the changes of the light’s radiance, but that he did not want to speak about it out of humility, and also to avoid troubles. He explained to me that because he had perfectly adapted his brain to the ET’s way of thinking, they were doing a sort of „download“ on him regularly, every time he went to see the lightball.
He did not want to speak about this because it would have sounded too elitist, which goes against his principles.

Why did he decide to speak to me about this and give me the authorisation to speak about this here? Because it is now that he can transmit this information to other people, once they have adapted their mind to the ETs way of thinking thanks to Fao and the elimination of the cerebral viruses given by the dragons. This helped him a lot. He regularly returns to see the lightball with a lot of joy and enthusiasm, because he knows that he works for himself and for all the others too. As for me, who was the one who initiated the download of the data, I am desperate to see that I am not capable of integrating the information now because I have not yet managed to accept the „clarification program“ in my mind, the anti-virus or anti-bug program given via Fao. Nothing is lost, I must still have some time to catch up with the work, because I can feel that right now, something fabulous is happening.

Small note by me, Laura,

Finally I found out that the name of the file was in French, but the rest of the retrieved document was in an alien language that they called fao.

Arecibo also told me that Melanie had contacted him via email when the disc started to glow again. He was the contact person.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #57
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Anonymous

“A team of 5 experts discovered in Ireland an old celtic site old of many thousands years. It has stayed untouched for one thousand five hundreds years. On this site the team, an archeologist, a computer expert, an expert of old languages, an architect and a biologist discover a black chest made in ebony wood.
This box is obviously not celtic.

After days of studies to open this chest without damaging anything, they discover at last what is inside. To their utmost surprise, they see a ball of light which is floating in the middle of the chest.
After days of work on this lightball to understand what it could be, the linguist guy pushed by impatience and inattention touches this famous ball.
He feels no pain, but the ball will stop at once its radiance, leaving a kind of very small flying saucer.
This one seems to be a very highly sophisticated hard disc. Its origin is obviously extraterrestrial. Months of studies will be needed to be able to produce something from this extraterrestrial technology.
At last the computer expert will produce a kind of text printed directly as pictures from this hard disc.
These texts are written mainly in Runes mixed with points and other signs. Those other signs and drawings were completely unknown. Years will be needed by the whole team to be able to translate these strange extraterrestrial texts.

Its contents is really fabulous and even more incredible is the fact that the texts were stocked in this hard disc until the precise second where it was touched by the language expert. The knowledge brought in these texts is so revolutionary for humanity that it means a complete change in our way to understand our past but mainly to deal with our very near future.
Once more years will be needed for the team to integrate such extraterrestrial ideas. The results of such a way will be a complete liberation of the psychology and even little by little an integration of psychic powers. The teaching of the disc invites mankind to step into the consciousness needed to belong to the cosmic brotherhood, among the other races who know and see each other so often. This today should be humanity’s place and we must learn to get it. All the explanations about a huge cosmic war were also given in the texts. The cultural and psychological knowledge given through these means are no contest, b!
ut the biggest event of our civili

A team of people more or less close to the team of scientists have decided to witness what they learnt through the team of scientists. The changes brought by these teachings are incredibly powerful and if you start this so astonishing experience, your life will be completely different in the future. It’s not here a simple cultural experience but a real revolution in your life. You’ll have to be strong and open-minded to digest these fabulous explanations. All this is powerful enough to change completely the destiny of mankind. We try through this posting to gather a maximum of people. Most of the population is afraid of such a discovery and we know it’s very hard to find enough people to exchange about such a subject.

That's the reason why we contact you directly by mail
: we could gather the whole team of witnesses on one forum which is in fact not a real forum because there is only one thread. Our thread-forum will be only one split into two, one in German and the same one in English. That is why we invite here everybody who could be interested to gather on the same following
address: [link to thelightball.funpic.de] .By honesty and also because our goal is not to deal with a forum, ours, is and will stay only one thread. Our little forum is very new and we hope that some of you will be able to join this new experience which will produce a new thread on your own forum with a new circle of witnesses through our forum, because we wish to spread the knowledge from this astonishing event for the best of the world.
We are doing our best to contact as many people as possible and as many forums as we can to gather the witnesses and the experience hoping that this will produce a new wave of information all over the world.
The light ball gave also information about a kind of vessel called Merkabah (not exactly what is known in the Kabbalah) more used as a lighthouse to indicate to our cosmic brothers that we finally stepped into cosmic consciousness

Each witness had a very different experience with the experts’ team. Some know some of them and only a little and some others know very well the whole team and even the hard disc itself, but everyone has a direct experience with this story. We believe that the diversity of the witnesses will bring more objectivity and interest for this so important subject which cannot be treated like any other subject. We hope to meet you in this so incredible discussion which will create a new spreading of the knowledge all over the world.”

The organisers, one part of the witnesses.
[link to thelightball.funpic.de] this site has been canceled

Answer:

That was very interesting and I thank Anonymous for giving that to everybody. I’m deeply impressed that you found that, I suppose in your computer. What an organisation!

I’ve been talking a long time to Arecibo about this, I mean, through a lot of different emails. Here are his explanations. It’s quite interesting. He explained that this was a message he sent to millions of people under the form of a spam message, because it was the only possibility for him to contact so many people in a short time. I remember that someone somewhere on a forum said that he was surprised to never have heard about this story, well, that’s at least a proof that this story was largely spread. It’s interesting to see that on the web, a lot of things come and go but finally we remember very little of it. I asked what was the feedback of this spam, and he explained that thousands of people answered and went onto the forum, but no one wanted to understand, more exactly, only one. After this system one Austrian, called psi entered the team. That’s why, after this task, the team decided to hide completely and to avoid wasting any more time on spreading the information.

It looks strange, but I think that the internet has destroyed the possibility of communication rather than the opposite. From my own experience, with what I have done on the web, I’m very disappointed. I received so many insults and while I started with over 60 forums, I have only 5 forums left. I have been banned from the others, and I even don’t know why. Now that I am in contact with Arecibo, I hope that I’ll be able to go further into this story. Still, he doesn’t know where the team is, so, it’s not so sure. Anyway I’ve been using the web to contact someone who knows something, and it worked. I could behave like many people and disappear now but it’s not my style. I want to carry on sharing information and maybe be helped by you as well.

I have been talking to Arecibo about another aspect that I found strange. We are a team of experts from different universities, and the team who found the disk was also a team of experts. I found that very strange. Arecibo explained that the disk is choosing his interlocutors. The disk wants to meet people who form a team and it’s logical for the “philosophy of the disk”. I asked how a disk could have a “philosophy” and Arecibo explained that if we want to consider the disk as an extremely high and sophisticated computer we could understand that it can have its own conception of communication. I said that even if it could be possible the disk cannot influence us before meeting us. Arecibo said that the disk was also a very sophisticated mobile and could influence before we decide anything. That’s an aspect that doesn’t suit me, because I love to feel free in my movements. I’m planning to fly to Holland to meet Arecibo. Since we are in contact I find that Arecibo is much better because through me, he can act to help in finding this disk and his life is of some use right now. He said that he was doing his best to find Charly and his team but until now, he hasn’t succeeded.

I’ll let you know if I have more information, if I start finding some info about Charly’s team and if I will fly to Holland or not.
On your side, if you have any info, please let me know and if you have any questions for Arecibo, please you can write them here, I’ll transmit them to Arecibo who will answer.
I hope that this story will touch some of you and will give you some energy to do more research about the secret behind UFOs.
All the best, to all of you.
Laura.

Last edited by laurawalker72; 11-29-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:32 AM   #58
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Laura,

Just read this thread today and sent You a private email!

What You are doing here and at 'Comet 2012' IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Please, please keep in touch with this story and keep the momentum going!

NOW is the time!

You WILL find the right People to make this all come to Light and help Us catapult forward as a Race of Spiritual Beings that are re-discovering and re-awakening to what We really are and what We are really capable of...
"Changing Everything to TRUTH from a Propagated Lie, Now!"

With Honor and Respect,
Thank You,
eaglespirit
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:46 AM   #59
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurawalker72 View Post
Anonymous

“A team of 5 experts discovered in Ireland an old celtic site old of many thousands years. It has stayed untouched for one thousand five hundreds years. On this site the team, an archeologist, a computer expert, an expert of old languages, an architect and a biologist discover a black chest made in ebony wood.
This box is obviously not celtic.

After days of studies to open this chest without damaging anything, they discover at last what is inside. To their utmost surprise, they see a ball of light which is floating in the middle of the chest.
After days of work on this lightball to understand what it could be, the linguist guy pushed by impatience and inattention touches this famous ball.
He feels no pain, but the ball will stop at once its radiance, leaving a kind of very small flying saucer.
This one seems to be a very highly sophisticated hard disc. Its origin is obviously extraterrestrial. Months of studies will be needed to be able to produce something from this extraterrestrial technology.
At last the computer expert will produce a kind of text printed directly as pictures from this hard disc.
These texts are written mainly in Runes mixed with points and other signs. Those other signs and drawings were completely unknown. Years will be needed by the whole team to be able to translate these strange extraterrestrial texts.

Its contents is really fabulous and even more incredible is the fact that the texts were stocked in this hard disc until the precise second where it was touched by the language expert. The knowledge brought in these texts is so revolutionary for humanity that it means a complete change in our way to understand our past but mainly to deal with our very near future.
Once more years will be needed for the team to integrate such extraterrestrial ideas. The results of such a way will be a complete liberation of the psychology and even little by little an integration of psychic powers. The teaching of the disc invites mankind to step into the consciousness needed to belong to the cosmic brotherhood, among the other races who know and see each other so often. This today should be humanity’s place and we must learn to get it. All the explanations about a huge cosmic war were also given in the texts. The cultural and psychological knowledge given through these means are no contest, b!
ut the biggest event of our civili

A team of people more or less close to the team of scientists have decided to witness what they learnt through the team of scientists. The changes brought by these teachings are incredibly powerful and if you start this so astonishing experience, your life will be completely different in the future. It’s not here a simple cultural experience but a real revolution in your life. You’ll have to be strong and open-minded to digest these fabulous explanations. All this is powerful enough to change completely the destiny of mankind. We try through this posting to gather a maximum of people. Most of the population is afraid of such a discovery and we know it’s very hard to find enough people to exchange about such a subject.

That's the reason why we contact you directly by mail
: we could gather the whole team of witnesses on one forum which is in fact not a real forum because there is only one thread. Our thread-forum will be only one split into two, one in German and the same one in English. That is why we invite here everybody who could be interested to gather on the same following
address: [link to thelightball.funpic.de] .By honesty and also because our goal is not to deal with a forum, ours, is and will stay only one thread. Our little forum is very new and we hope that some of you will be able to join this new experience which will produce a new thread on your own forum with a new circle of witnesses through our forum, because we wish to spread the knowledge from this astonishing event for the best of the world.
We are doing our best to contact as many people as possible and as many forums as we can to gather the witnesses and the experience hoping that this will produce a new wave of information all over the world.
The light ball gave also information about a kind of vessel called Merkabah (not exactly what is known in the Kabbalah) more used as a lighthouse to indicate to our cosmic brothers that we finally stepped into cosmic consciousness

Each witness had a very different experience with the experts’ team. Some know some of them and only a little and some others know very well the whole team and even the hard disc itself, but everyone has a direct experience with this story. We believe that the diversity of the witnesses will bring more objectivity and interest for this so important subject which cannot be treated like any other subject. We hope to meet you in this so incredible discussion which will create a new spreading of the knowledge all over the world.”

The organisers, one part of the witnesses.
[link to thelightball.funpic.de] this site has been canceled

Answer:

That was very interesting and I thank Anonymous for giving that to everybody. I’m deeply impressed that you found that, I suppose in your computer. What an organisation!

I’ve been talking a long time to Arecibo about this, I mean, through a lot of different emails. Here are his explanations. It’s quite interesting. He explained that this was a message he sent to millions of people under the form of a spam message, because it was the only possibility for him to contact so many people in a short time. I remember that someone somewhere on a forum said that he was surprised to never have heard about this story, well, that’s at least a proof that this story was largely spread. It’s interesting to see that on the web, a lot of things come and go but finally we remember very little of it. I asked what was the feedback of this spam, and he explained that thousands of people answered and went onto the forum, but no one wanted to understand, more exactly, only one. After this system one Austrian, called psi entered the team. That’s why, after this task, the team decided to hide completely and to avoid wasting any more time on spreading the information.

It looks strange, but I think that the internet has destroyed the possibility of communication rather than the opposite. From my own experience, with what I have done on the web, I’m very disappointed. I received so many insults and while I started with over 60 forums, I have only 5 forums left. I have been banned from the others, and I even don’t know why. Now that I am in contact with Arecibo, I hope that I’ll be able to go further into this story. Still, he doesn’t know where the team is, so, it’s not so sure. Anyway I’ve been using the web to contact someone who knows something, and it worked. I could behave like many people and disappear now but it’s not my style. I want to carry on sharing information and maybe be helped by you as well.

I have been talking to Arecibo about another aspect that I found strange. We are a team of experts from different universities, and the team who found the disk was also a team of experts. I found that very strange. Arecibo explained that the disk is choosing his interlocutors. The disk wants to meet people who form a team and it’s logical for the “philosophy of the disk”. I asked how a disk could have a “philosophy” and Arecibo explained that if we want to consider the disk as an extremely high and sophisticated computer we could understand that it can have its own conception of communication. I said that even if it could be possible the disk cannot influence us before meeting us. Arecibo said that the disk was also a very sophisticated mobile and could influence before we decide anything. That’s an aspect that doesn’t suit me, because I love to feel free in my movements. I’m planning to fly to Holland to meet Arecibo. Since we are in contact I find that Arecibo is much better because through me, he can act to help in finding this disk and his life is of some use right now. He said that he was doing his best to find Charly and his team but until now, he hasn’t succeeded.

I’ll let you know if I have more information, if I start finding some info about Charly’s team and if I will fly to Holland or not.
On your side, if you have any info, please let me know and if you have any questions for Arecibo, please you can write them here, I’ll transmit them to Arecibo who will answer.
I hope that this story will touch some of you and will give you some energy to do more research about the secret behind UFOs.
All the best, to all of you.
Laura.
Hi Laura,

I presume some of your team already know some of what I am about to post. First though, thank you for posting all the recent information you have, and especially the sample of "alien" writing/text.

The text is very fascinating. Please understand my findings are not exactly academic in this case but more speculative in nature, especially because there is not enough text from which to work out definitively much at all. That said, however, this is what I find:

The sample of writing presented shows approximately 44 consonants assuming the modifiers, of which there are approximately 13, are vowels. This highly assumptive and speculative conclusion is based on the fact that no less than 26 of these 44 consonants bear some relation to ancient Etruscan and/or Greek and these signs were consonants in those languages.

Your alien text is not, however, either of those ancient languages. The next highest frequency of occurrence of these characters is not Runes, of which there are approximately 7 similarities, but, and you're going to love this, a very ancient and unknown form of language that was found in an Egyptian tomb by Billy Meier and his alien friend Asket who led them inside the tomb past the guards while they were cloaked with invisibility. Asket took Billy to a corner and showed him some burnt old papyri. Picking up one she told him he might be interested in it. Billy looked and remarked that he couldn't read any of it. Asket then took a pencil from Billy and and transcribed the meanings of the strange alphabet into the German alphabet. Remarkably the characters roughly translated letter for letter, which is most unusual as most of our ancient languages are syllabic in nature, rather than alphabets that can be transcribed into each other.

Billy still has that burnt fragment of text and the whole passage has now been translated into English (originally German). It concerns Billy and who he is and his work, prophesied ages ago in an ancient Egypt. What will interest you is that this language has as many as 19 characters that somewhat correspond to those in the text you provided.

This Asket Egyptian text, then has the second highest correlation of characters next to ancient Etruscan/Greek.

The Plejaren, Ptaah, who is a friend of Asket's is very interested in ancient Greek and is known to have books on the subject and studies it. Why exactly we don't know.

The Plejaren, who are the ETs interacting with Billy Meier have said that our ancient languages all have some connection to their and other ET languages that initially hailed from the Vega and Syrian systems; and they also have input "intuitions" into peoples minds to assist in the creation of some of our languages, but much of the characters have just remained and been handed down, sometimes in compromised form.

I have the books that contain reproductions of the seared scroll and transcriptions, and know the name of the man who helped transcribe these into German and English. It took someone who knows a number of ancient languages and European languages.

I suggest you try to contact him and see if he can help you. If you send me an email I will reply giving you his name. I believe he is in Europe, and he is European. I don't want to put his name on an open forum like this just in case "someone" might want to get to him first making it difficult for you, shall we say. Of course, people who really want to can probably access our emails anyway, but why make it any easier for them?

Approximate language content similarities of laura's alien text:

Ancient Etruscan/Greek............ 26 characters
Asket's ancient Egyptian scroll...19 "
Linear A and B .........................8 "
Runes.....................................7 "
Albanian..................................3 "
Celt Iberian...............................2 "

Another speculative guess of mine is that the downward pointing arrow in the text represents either a sentence ending (a period in English) or a question or exclamation mark. The curved variation being another one of these three.

One fascinating feature and difference of your alien text from all of the above languages is that none of the above have modifiers, the super script characters/signs above, below, and beside the characters that your text has.

I would speculate that the alien culture bearing this language might have interacted with our earth culture somewhere around the time of a very ancient Egypt (I could not speculate on when, as it could be even up to tens of thousands of years ago) and the time of the Etruscans and very early Greeks. Somewhere in that time frame would be my initial guess based purely on what you have shown to date.

BTW you should go back and check out the wingmakers again. The passages in the Neruda Interviews 3 and 4 covering quantum and sub quantum physics and the energy field beneath them may be useful as you continue your investigation into this energy object. There's not a lot of scientific detail there but I think you will find it very interesting in terms of your investigation. If you wish, and if I have time, I could post the appropriate sections here for you.

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:59 AM   #60
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Again Laurie, And once again...
Thank You for listening to Your Heart and continuing with this!

Got the urge early this morn' to share some things here!

You are here doing this for a beautiful and wondrous and loving purpose...
science and spirituality finally becoming One in the now right now!

Every One of Us has an input in this new world of Oneness unfolding. Scientist, artist, inventor, musician, butcher, baker, candlestick maker..."everyone" that opens their heart and says to their inner/higher selves and connects to higher spirit, "What can I do to help make this right, right now?!"

We are coming to a place where even the 'internet' is about to be overcome by unconditional love and insight whereas the people that are here to tear others down in little ways and big ways are about to come up against their own intent and doings as never before in time as we know of time. Each of these people that do not naturally look eye to eye to others and tear down others...or look down on others...or think ill of others...or demean others in thought or word or action for ANY reason are going to bring those exact things upon themselves in real time now and they are trying to do everything they may to halt the evolving of this 'rightside up energy' and it is so beyond 'too late'.

That 'rightside up energy' IS what the disc/orb IS...and why it has been so important that those that control the spread of vileness on earth do not want us to know how lovingly powerful each and every one of us humans are and that once we understand and begin to act on that loving power we can change everything in what would seem like an instant of time as we know it and change everything on mother earth so that all of the "vile" entities and their cohorts must leave this place and dissolve to another place if they do not decide, one by one, to BE a part of this loving change coming on stronger than ever, now!

We are going to upgrade and upshift to become what it is we really are...in what will seem like an instant to us...because it will be an instant in time as we know of time. The disc you are learning of and the people you are being drawn to like needles in a haystack HAS to happen now so that those who are willing to open their hearts and become of complete service to others unconditionally will come to a place where they will be a part of this "instant" super-intelligent, super-loving, super-knowing upgrade to what we really are....powerful loving spiritual beings, each with a unique talent/soul that will add a significant piece to the puzzle of a catapulting new and wondrous paradigm!
THIS is why what You are doing is so important and why You have come upon negative aspects of what we are...because that 'negative' HAS to be transcended and transformed and transmuted in each and every 'powerful loving' situation now and it can be overcome almost instantly but it has to occur so that we each can see what it is that we have to change and how simple and easy that change is once we step into that responsibility of unconditional love and decide to BE that love and DO what we really came here to do.

Change Everything that was ever Wrong to Right!
One by One by One, Together!

Onward and Upward!

Thank You!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #61
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

EAGLESPIRIT
Hi Again Laurie, And once again...
Thank You for listening to Your Heart and continuing with this!

Got the urge early this morn' to share some things here!

You are here doing this for a beautiful and wondrous and loving purpose...
science and spirituality finally becoming One in the now right now!

Every One of Us has an input in this new world of Oneness unfolding. Scientist, artist, inventor, musician, butcher, baker, candlestick maker..."everyone" that opens their heart and says to their inner/higher selves and connects to higher spirit, "What can I do to help make this right, right now?!"

We are coming to a place where even the 'internet' is about to be overcome by unconditional love and insight whereas the people that are here to tear others down in little ways and big ways are about to come up against their own intent and doings as never before in time as we know of time. Each of these people that do not naturally look eye to eye to others and tear down others...or look down on others...or think ill of others...or demean others in thought or word or action for ANY reason are going to bring those exact things upon themselves in real time now and they are trying to do everything they may to halt the evolving of this 'rightside up energy' and it is so beyond 'too late'.

That 'rightside up energy' IS what the disc/orb IS...and why it has been so important that those that control the spread of vileness on earth do not want us to know how lovingly powerful each and every one of us humans are and that once we understand and begin to act on that loving power we can change everything in what would seem like an instant of time as we know it and change everything on mother earth so that all of the "vile" entities and their cohorts must leave this place and dissolve to another place if they do not decide, one by one, to BE a part of this loving change coming on stronger than ever, now!

We are going to upgrade and upshift to become what it is we really are...in what will seem like an instant to us...because it will be an instant in time as we know of time. The disc you are learning of and the people you are being drawn to like needles in a haystack HAS to happen now so that those who are willing to open their hearts and become of complete service to others unconditionally will come to a place where they will be a part of this "instant" super-intelligent, super-loving, super-knowing upgrade to what we really are....powerful loving spiritual beings, each with a unique talent/soul that will add a significant piece to the puzzle of a catapulting new and wondrous paradigm!
THIS is why what You are doing is so important and why You have come upon negative aspects of what we are...because that 'negative' HAS to be transcended and transformed and transmuted in each and every 'powerful loving' situation now and it can be overcome almost instantly but it has to occur so that we each can see what it is that we have to change and how simple and easy that change is once we step into that responsibility of unconditional love and decide to BE that love and DO what we really came here to do.

Change Everything that was ever Wrong to Right!
One by One by One, Together!

Onward and Upward!

Thank You!
Thank you for your so cute mail. Being a scientist, I have some problems to share your intense positivism, but indeed I respect it and even enjoy it. Thank you for having the strength to expose your ideas, thank you also for your private mail, I’ll look after it.
Greetings.
Laura.

THESHMED
hi there laura i would like to know if you have looked up the ogham alphabet( pronounched omm) i think you might find it interesting as when you spoke of the symbols been like runes. also have you heard of the tuatha de danann, they were an ancient magical people that came to ireland apparently from the heavens and brought a lot of mystic elements with them good luck hope you find out
theshmed

hi,
I seriously studied the Ogham alphabet, thank you. Now, for the tuatha de danann I have never heard of that, so, I’ll check on the net, to inquire a little bit about this.
Thank you indeed for your help.
Laura.

EAGLESPIRIT:

Hi Laura,

Just read this thread today and sent You a private email!

What You are doing here and at 'Comet 2012' IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Please, please keep in touch with this story and keep the momentum going!

NOW is the time!

You WILL find the right People to make this all come to Light and help Us catapult forward as a Race of Spiritual Beings that are re-discovering and re-awakening to what We really are and what We are really capable of...
"Changing Everything to TRUTH from a Propagated Lie, Now!"

With Honor and Respect,
Thank You,
eaglespirit

Thank you indeed. I don’t know if I can do what you said, but I’m just trying to bring the truth. Still, honestly I doubt a lot because when I look at the quantity of forums I started with, and when I look now to what is left, I really don’t know. For me, there’s even something stranger than the rest. At the beginning, a lot of people were writing , but now, less and less people are coming, and, maybe, it’s because I’m starting to understand and know a little bit. When I met Arecibo, I expected a lot of reactions from so many people, but, instead it has been quite the opposite. It seems to me, maybe wrongly that when things start to be serious, people go away instead of plunging into the file, why? I don’t clearly understand???
Laura.

CHRIS1617:
Hi Laura,

I presume some of your team already know some of what I am about to post. First though, thank you for posting all the recent information you have, and especially the sample of "alien" writing/text.

The text is very fascinating. Please understand my findings are not exactly academic in this case but more speculative in nature, especially because there is not enough text from which to work out definitively much at all. That said, however, this is what I find:

The sample of writing presented shows approximately 44 consonants assuming the modifiers, of which there are approximately 13, are vowels. This highly assumptive and speculative conclusion is based on the fact that no less than 26 of these 44 consonants bear some relation to ancient Etruscan and/or Greek and these signs were consonants in those languages.

Your alien text is not, however, either of those ancient languages. The next highest frequency of occurrence of these characters is not Runes, of which there are approximately 7 similarities, but, and you're going to love this, a very ancient and unknown form of language that was found in an Egyptian tomb by Billy Meier and his alien friend Asket who led them inside the tomb past the guards while they were cloaked with invisibility. Asket took Billy to a corner and showed him some burnt old papyri. Picking up one she told him he might be interested in it. Billy looked and remarked that he couldn't read any of it. Asket then took a pencil from Billy and and transcribed the meanings of the strange alphabet into the German alphabet. Remarkably the characters roughly translated letter for letter, which is most unusual as most of our ancient languages are syllabic in nature, rather than alphabets that can be transcribed into each other.

Billy still has that burnt fragment of text and the whole passage has now been translated into English (originally German). It concerns Billy and who he is and his work, prophesied ages ago in an ancient Egypt. What will interest you is that this language has as many as 19 characters that somewhat correspond to those in the text you provided.

This Asket Egyptian text, then has the second highest correlation of characters next to ancient Etruscan/Greek.

The Plejaren, Ptaah, who is a friend of Asket's is very interested in ancient Greek and is known to have books on the subject and studies it. Why exactly we don't know.

The Plejaren, who are the ETs interacting with Billy Meier have said that our ancient languages all have some connection to their and other ET languages that initially hailed from the Vega and Syrian systems; and they also have input "intuitions" into peoples minds to assist in the creation of some of our languages, but much of the characters have just remained and been handed down, sometimes in compromised form.

I have the books that contain reproductions of the seared scroll and transcriptions, and know the name of the man who helped transcribe these into German and English. It took someone who knows a number of ancient languages and European languages.

I suggest you try to contact him and see if he can help you. If you send me an email I will reply giving you his name. I believe he is in Europe, and he is European. I don't want to put his name on an open forum like this just in case "someone" might want to get to him first making it difficult for you, shall we say. Of course, people who really want to can probably access our emails anyway, but why make it any easier for them?

Approximate language content similarities of laura's alien text:

Ancient Etruscan/Greek............ 26 characters
Asket's ancient Egyptian scroll...19 "
Linear A and B .........................8 "
Runes.....................................7 "
Albanian..................................3 "
Celt Iberian...............................2 "

Another speculative guess of mine is that the downward pointing arrow in the text represents either a sentence ending (a period in English) or a question or exclamation mark. The curved variation being another one of these three.

One fascinating feature and difference of your alien text from all of the above languages is that none of the above have modifiers, the super script characters/signs above, below, and beside the characters that your text has.

I would speculate that the alien culture bearing this language might have interacted with our earth culture somewhere around the time of a very ancient Egypt (I could not speculate on when, as it could be even up to tens of thousands of years ago) and the time of the Etruscans and very early Greeks. Somewhere in that time frame would be my initial guess based purely on what you have shown to date.

BTW you should go back and check out the wingmakers again. The passages in the Neruda Interviews 3 and 4 covering quantum and sub quantum physics and the energy field beneath them may be useful as you continue your investigation into this energy object. There's not a lot of scientific detail there but I think you will find it very interesting in terms of your investigation. If you wish, and if I have time, I could post the appropriate sections here for you.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Well, I’m impressed by your professionalism and your gentleness. You analysis on this text is very interesting, as I said above, I’m surprised that so few people got interested in this text. I’ll pass your analysis over to Arecibo, to see his reactions, even if, unfortunately, I know that he is far from being a pro about this language. I wish we could be in contact with Charly. I’ll be delighted, if you have the time, to receive the texts you were talking about. I don’t want to bother you. Only if you have the time. I have to inquire about this man Billy Meier. I had never heard this name before, so, I’ll inquire and see what I can find on the web. I stay in contact with Arecibo, but, it’s hard with him to have a permanent contact because sometimes he disappears for days. Then suddenly he comes back. If I can get some more information, I’ll give you anything I have.
Thank you indeed.
Laura.

Now to finish to everybody, I’d like your help with this strange manifestation that I can witness here on the last 3 or 4 forums that are left. Why is everybody flying away from this thread since I started to find some really interesting elements. I can understand that you doubt, but, you could discuss or ask more questions to Arecibo. I feel most of you are like “afraid” to go any further when you meet someone like Arecibo who could maybe tell us some interesting stuff. You have completely the right to fly away, and maybe it’s perfectly clear, because you know why you go away, but, please as help could you tell me why? What do you know that I don’t, which pushes you to ignore this thread? It’s aggressive, I just don’t want to be a victim, I need to understand what pushes you to behave in a way that looks incoherent to me. It looks incoherent to me, because I must miss things that you have. Please let me know.
Thank you.
Greetings, all the best.
Laura.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #62
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think people are flying away from this thread, maybe they don't have any more to offer! I think alot of people have read the thread but don't have anything to offer to help you. And I don't think anybody's afraid to help either.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #63
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody
Here is my last answer on this thread, because I’m going to leave for an expedition with Arecibo. I’ll explain everything later on. I start first by answering your postings.

* Lastone

I think the thread have something to do with this...

Quote:

"Our knowledge about the first war comes completely from an ancient artefact, which was found around 16,000 years ago from our archeologists on the continent you call North America today. They found there a round plate with a diameter of approximately 47 of your centimetres. The plate was made of an even for us unknown magnetic material and inside the plate there was another smaller crystal plate which contained an enormous amount of information coded in the molecular structure of the crystal. This "memory plate" was manufactured from the last bomb survivers of human race from "Procyon" already 65 million years ago but it was completely intact when we found it. Our scientists were able to encode the messages and data and so we heard the first time about the events which took place in the distant past and which led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. The plate contained detailed descriptions of both species (but more about the humanoids) and about the events and weapons, including the fusion bomb. It contained also a description of the animals and saurians on earth, including our pre-intelligent ancestor species. The rest of our knowledge about our evolution comes from skeletons and from the back-reading and de/encoding of our DNA. You see, we know the real truth about our roots since 16,000 years. Before that time, there was a more religious idea of our creation."

I was being sincere... and I was talking about the Lacerta Files..

The Link...... and read it. If you read it you'll understand what I'm talking about. Not talking about UFOs.

* Lastone

This may also help you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOag...layer_embedded

ok, very interesting. I’ll check those links very seriously, as I did for the rest. The story, of course, seems very strange to me, but, I always stay open. One cannot know today what can be pushed away. So, taking under consideration this fact, I try to concentrate on everything. I’ll analyze that and I’ll let you know.

Now, about my research and this thread, as I said before, I have been very surprised to observe the reactions of many internet users. It was obvious how deeply the talk changed once I started to find elements. I’m not a dreamer, I’m a scientist. Even if what I’m studying now is far from being classical, my way of working is very pro and scientific. IT WAS VERY STRANGE TO SEE HOW AFRAID MOST OF THE USERS WERE. Now the question is, why? You speak a lot about discovering things, but you start only insulting when someone is getting an interesting file. You behave like Einstein, but you are afraid to face any answer!! This is indeed very strange. I don’t know where my research will lead me, but I carry on until I’m facing a wall or an answer and this is the scientific way to proceed. You want to be different for most of you but at the same time you are worse than any farmer who doesn’t want to change anything in his little world. Some of you had a good reaction but most of you everywhere have just been insulting! Why? Tomorrow I’m leaving. I’m flying to Holland to meet Arecibo. Someone from one of the forums could have come with me, but it didn’t happen because nothing was built during those exchanges. Instead of that, I’m leaving tomorrow with a colleague from university. I live my adventures and I leave most of you only with your insults. What a shame! The question is, will you find anything by using only insults? Isn’t my way a better possibility to find something? Some of you reminded me of my grandpa who said “you are wrong, I’m right, let’s discuss”. It’s not that way that new things are found. When Einstein was presenting his work, most of the population were refusing his work because, it wasn’t correct, well, finally, it was!!! I started with 60 forums and now I have only 5 left. Most of the others were banishing me, when I started to find things, isn’t it strange? I’m wondering what are trying those websites to archieve? Do they want to find secrets or do they want to make sure that nothing will be said? Honestly, I’m wondering? Now, let’s be clear, if I write that here, it’s because you didn’t ban me, still even on the last five forums, I received mainly insults.

I’m going to stay 10 days in Holland, because when a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well. In 10 days, I hope that I’ll have a lot of things to share. I don’t want to behave like all those people. Some of you helped me, and I want to give back anything I can give back. I hope that you’ll leave this thread open 10 days so that when I come back I can see what was written. I invite you to write down here if you wish to get my report on a new thread in your forum about what I will have discovered with Arecibo. If there are only insults or even nothing, I’ll take this as an information and a sort of ban. Still if some of you on one of the last forums wish me to open a new thread about my report with Arecibo, just ask and I will do it with the greatest pleasure. When you are a scientist, understand that we have no time to waste with people being able to spit their venom, their insults. We are always open and happy to share with people who are open and pro.
I’m flying tomorrow morning and I’ll be back on the 16th. before that I won’t have time to go and read on the internet. So, when I’ll come to read your answers on the last 5 forums, I’ll start at once my report where I’ll have been asked to.
All the best for your research.
See you in a while crocodile.
Laura.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #64
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

"If there are only insults or even nothing, I’ll take this as an information and a sort of ban.........""When you are a scientist, understand that we have no time to waste with people being able to spit their venom, their insults. We are always open and happy to share with people who are open and pro. "
There a probably a lot of people on this forum who regard themselves a a lot more than a scientist but they also have feelings and to be talked down to does not bode well in any forum - as that is sure to cause a negative reaction

"A lot of people dropping away"

They are probably still keeping an eye on thread to see if there is anything- but people are on tight schedules and need the information in plain english and not cloaked in a load of unending waffle -
Others like to see a response to their posting - not a mass post to the 'Net' - as this alienates them as with no response thay stop posting - it is a common trait with people.
Other forums are probably eagerly awaiting your postings -but it is you who have stopped posting there NOT them stopping you. ( a forum I use daily is still awaiting comeback )
- you must understand that a lot of people on each forum visit other forums also and also know what has already been said. So slagging off one forum on another is not the way to go to get any co-operation from anyone.
Remember you have to open every door to see what is behind it - as the part you are looking for may behind the one that you pass by .
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #65
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Don't Usually Reply To These Things, BUT...

[[[and need the information in plain english and not cloaked
in a load of unending waffle
]]]

Unending Waffle?

I do not get ANY of that from what Laura has presented or asked or replied!

The "Unending Waffle" is the life of "entrapment" that we live and the clever ways and means of the ptb that keep us "waffling" endlessly so that we do not have time to make time to live a life of inner knowing and unconditional love in the moment because we are too busy paying for the past or buying the future because that is the WAY the "waffling" has been so well planned by the liars, murderers and thieves that have controlled this planet through deceit for so long because WE have allowed that to go on...but NOT any more.

The internet is FULL of those same liars and murderers and thieves and their knowing and unknowing cohorts...YOU and ME...yes, those of Us that have not decided to step away from the concocted mess that we have been sold and that we have chosen to buy....NO MORE...not for me and many in my life, times are changing and quickly....those people that continue to look down on others in thought or word or action ANYWHERE in the moment are about to get slapped in the face with their own intents...whether they think they are responsible or not...does not matter, looking down on or hurting others IS over in this realm! NO ONE will get away with this without hurting themselves directly and feeling it in the now!

Sooooo...why not just cut it out EVERYWHERE...One at a time...including RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW on the internet!?!

So Seth, I totally disagree with that assessment of Yours. And I have a feeling You and I would get along pretty well in one on one real life encounters...but hey...this is the internet. But hey, why not get along like we were having one on one real life encounters...and agree to disagree and move on to helping others help themselves by working on growth and truth through the things we do agree on and change this whole world to rightside-up living be each of us deciding to live through love in the now!

I personally believe Laura has found an important part of the puzzle and will "uncover" much truth from this endeavor...and I believe this particular year coming, 2009. MANY, MANY Lie Uncoverings will occur as never before and We WILL start living as One because the liars and murderers and thieves will not have an audience or victims any longer because each of Us, one at a time, are going to DECIDE it to BE so... in the now in front of us!

Last edited by eaglespirit; 12-05-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #66
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

EagleSpirit
nothing like a personnal reply
at least I feel acknowledged -
I have been following thread on various forums and after a serious long post there was nothing mentioned about the artifact - just comment after comment on other forums and what they said

for someone new cooming to the thread (or new thread proposed) all the details need to be sorted the wheat from the chaff - so you can read it at once and take it all in

cheers Seth
Old 12-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #67
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Haniel View Post
EagleSpirit
nothing like a personnal reply
at least I feel acknowledged -
I have been following thread on various forums and after a serious long post there was nothing mentioned about the artifact - just comment after comment on other forums and what they said for someone new cooming to the thread (or new thread proposed) all the details need to be sorted the wheat from the chaff - so you can read it at once and take it all in
cheers Seth
I agree... It's very hard to read Laura's general post responses. I also think she should post her responses individually. Also, the "almost" never-ending paragraphs are a bit hard to read. She should make smaller paragraphs and try to be more concise (as in "less words")
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #68
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i didn't see that she even noticed my comment...
perhaps, she is thinking about it
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #69
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

* VedecGuru

Laura, I need you to get a hold of me asap!!
I have info regarding this "disk"
To everyone else, this is not a made up story.
Time to Send you a Tidbit to send you in a new direction. I would focus your investigation on Time Travel.

Sincerely,

VedecGuru

Hello VedecGuru,

I’m open to any help; thank you very much for your proposal. I’ve been learning a lot during this last week and I know much more today. About the time travel, I’ve been told a story by Arecibo about a guy who found some sort of discs. Let me know if it’s that, because I had a lot of information about this story too.
Let me know anything you know because the more we know, the better we control our research.
Greetings.
Laura.

* Wormwood

It seems to me that bobby was more concerned about larua's safety.As would be any level minded human. Be safe laura and dont take chances when you do go to holland. Oh i hope you make that new thread when you come back. Later,
wormwood

hello Wormwood,

it’s kind and natural to worry, but you see, I’m back and I’m still alive. My journey was very interesting, even if it was a bit dangerous and difficult. You’ll know everything later on. I’ll open a new thread.
Greetings.
Laura.

* Cookmuck

Hi Laura,

I'm very interested in your investigation and wish you well in your expedition in Holland, when I saw the photo's of the disk it looked so familiar, its been bugging me for a while, I just cant recall where or when i have seen them before. If I remember I will come back to you good luck & keep us informed.

Cookmuck

Hello Cookmuck.

Well, I’m happy that you want to know more. I have a lot of things to give with everything I found out during my journey.
Greetings.
Laura.

* borealtransition:

Hi Laura,
I have been regularly anticipating your updates and look forward to reading about your future discoveries. Please disregard any insults and understand that many of us greatly appreciate and respect what you are doing.

The reasoning behind the insults and disinterest is not even worth exploring. Many people on these faceless forums are probably unhappy and aimless and use them to project their personal issues onto innocent participants. There are also many people on these forums who have been deceived by characters with fictional stories claiming to be authentic, so they have become quite cynical, uncaring and close-minded.

I personally hope that you will start a new thread to report what you have discovered on your trip and I suspect that many people on this particular forum are also genuinely interested. Please continue to keep us in the loop.

Best wishes

Hello and thank you for your pleasant wisdom. Yes, I know, most of the population is quite destroyed and need to project their frustration onto someone else. Happy to see that what I have done in Holland can be interesting for some of you.
Greetings.
Laura.

* eaglespirit:

Don't Usually Reply To These Things, BUT...

[[[and need the information in plain english and not cloaked
in a load of unending waffle]]]

Unending Waffle?

I do not get ANY of that from what Laura has presented or asked or replied!

The "Unending Waffle" is the life of "entrapment" that we live and the clever ways and means of the ptb that keep us "waffling" endlessly so that we do not have time to make time to live a life of inner knowing and unconditional love in the moment because we are too busy paying for the past or buying the future because that is the WAY the "waffling" has been so well planned by the liars, murderers and thieves that have controlled this planet through deceit for so long because WE have allowed that to go on...but NOT any more.

The internet is FULL of those same liars and murderers and thieves and their knowing and unknowing cohorts...YOU and ME...yes, those of Us that have not decided to step away from the concocted mess that we have been sold and that we have chosen to buy....NO MORE...not for me and many in my life, times are changing and quickly....those people that continue to look down on others in thought or word or action ANYWHERE in the moment are about to get slapped in the face with their own intents...whether they think they are responsible or not...does not matter, looking down on or hurting others IS over in this realm! NO ONE will get away with this without hurting themselves directly and feeling it in the now!

Sooooo...why not just cut it out EVERYWHERE...One at a time...including RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW on the internet!?!

So Seth, I totally disagree with that assessment of Yours. And I have a feeling You and I would get along pretty well in one on one real life encounters...but hey...this is the internet. But hey, why not get along like we were having one on one real life encounters...and agree to disagree and move on to helping others help themselves by working on growth and truth through the things we do agree on and change this whole world to rightside-up living be each of us deciding to live through love in the now!

I personally believe Laura has found an important part of the puzzle and will "uncover" much truth from this endeavor...and I believe this particular year coming, 2009. MANY, MANY Lie Uncoverings will occur as never before and We WILL start living as One because the liars and murderers and thieves will not have an audience or victims any longer because each of Us, one at a time, are going to DECIDE it to BE so... in the now in front of us!

Oh my god! Hello my friend.

You’ll see later on that I have a lot of things to explain that I found out during my journey to Holland. Finally I could get hold of Charly, well… not completely directly but I have a lot of information and I can get much more because I keep in contact with Charly. If I speak of this it’s because you and Charly speak the same “wisdom” or knowledge of life. You’ll see…
All the BEST!!!!
Laura.

* exchanger:

i see something,
to the disk,
that is normally common only to crystal pieces -
from the photographs

so, i am looking forward to hearing more
about this disque/or disk

i am curious, also, to see its "bottom side"
and, to know the weight, and, dimensions of the piece

cheers/susan
the eXchanger

hello,
for the weight, I’ll inquire. I must say that when I was in Holland I didn’t think of asking that. I already asked for new pictures, we’ll see what Charly will say. Know that the answers from Charly might be a bit long to arrive. Anyway, I have a lot of things to write from this journey.
Greetings.
Laura.

To everybody.

About the journey, I had some meetings with Arecibo and I was able to get a lot of things to try and understand how Melanie was protected from her cancer and also so many other things. I’m a scientist, and I still need a few days to put all my notes in order. I’ll present something very clear in a new thread.
When I left, I had still on only 5 forums. 3 answered positively, 1 was more or less inactive but it’s in dutch and a good part of the present story is today in Holland, so, I’ll keep it on and 1, a german one staid completely inactive. Therefore I’ll get rid of the last one and I’ll keep only 4 forums open. I want to thank the webmasters of those 4 forums to let me have the possibility to carry on my work with their website, so that I can be a woman of my word and give the results of my journey in Holland. You’ll see, you’ll be surprised. I wish to give you a maximum of what I received so that you can understand everything and maybe see things that I didn’t see. The story of this disk goes indeed very far. Finally the part of SF is not so much about the disk but about the way to see our world and our society!!!
As a scientist, I might bring a way of seeing things here, which has nothing to do with your system. It’s obvious that I have already seen a general way of being afraid that surprised me. I have seen an Arecibo who was so deeply destroyed inside a war that even I could guess it was on.
Is it good? Is it bad? I don’t know if my life will be better after all this but what I know is that I touched on something terrible that, at least, everybody should take into consideration!!!
In about 2 or 3 days, I’ll open a new thread about my new discoveries. I stay completely open for any help from you as well.
All the best to all of you.
See you soon.
Laura.
PS now that the work becomes more private, maybe it is good to give the references of the 4 forums that are still open.

We have:
1.http://2012-comet.com UFO forum
2.http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage660765/pg1
3.http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/f...splay.php?f=86
4.http://www.mystics.nl/forums/index.p...opic=7160&st=o
Old 12-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #70
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

a catch up from other forum - seeing it looks like Laura left us ??

Follow-up from the thread “Investigation into an alien artefact”…

Hello,
Here is a sum up of more than a week of work with Arecibo. We talked a lot of many things just to let Arecibo feel better. In fact, this man staid such a long time without trusting anyone that it was very hard for him to feel normal with us.

How we both saw Arecibo, my colleague and I.
He is a man who is completely destroyed by what he lived. Still, it’s obvious that he is a man who is well balanced. His life was full of adventures before, full of pleasant activities. He has a lot of general knowledge and he demonstrated an astonishing ability of adaptability. When we met him, we could see that his new life in Holland was completely adapted to his new country. We met some of his new friends and none of them had the slightest idea of who Arecibo really was or where he was coming from. If we take the postulate that Arecibo could be someone who wants to be important with crazy stories, it would have been very easy for Arecibo to invent any life as no one knew him in Holland. Instead of that, his general presentation was very discreet and classical. To be able to meet him we had to go through a lot of “security systems” invented by Arecibo. We found that a little bit strange because we had the feeling to be in a spy film. Finally we could start the real questions. We present his answers here as close as possible to what he said as the interview wasn’t in English.

Interview.

- Arecibo, where do you come from?
- This is a question that I cannot answer completely, let’s say that I come from a European island. You’ll have to make do with that.
- What is your level of instruction?
- I have different degrees in computer engineering and a lot of professional experience. When the story of the disc happened I was working on a research program for a space journey.
- In America?
- No, in Europe.
- Did you know Charly with whom you lived this fantastic story well?
- He has been my best friend and also my teacher for more than 10 years. Charly is someone very special.
- What do you mean?
- He has a lot of strange abilities. He is able to feel or know what’s happening around you without having any information. I saw him be able to describe the life of someone he just met. I saw so many astonished faces looking at Charly while he was describing their lives.
- How is this possible?
- No, idea. I’ve always known him like that. He is Charly, that’s all. Charly had a job in a very important group in europe because he saved with his abilities the daughter of a colonel to whom he was demonstrating some techniques.
- That is to say?
- He said to this colonel to run home quickly to save his daughter. The colonel found Charly completely crazy but when this guy arrived in his house, he found his daughter hanged. He had just enough time to put her down and save her. That’s because of this fantastic action that after the colonel proposed him to work with him in this very important group. This association used Charly’s abilities for their research. That’s how he started to work with them. To be continued…

PS: As many people complained that my posts are too long, I’ll try to do something shorter. I’ll post my meetings with Arecibo, but, I’ll do that little by little. I’ll answer your questions when you have any, then I’ll carry on posting the follow up about Arecibo.
Please, bear in mind, that it’s very difficult to be short when you have a real professional report to give as I have here.
I’ll cut this report into very small parts so that it remains more digest for the readers.

I stay open to your questions and information.
Greetings.
Laura.

- But what was his job exactly in this group?
- I don’t know precisely.
- So, how did you find this disc?
- Exactly as I explained in the chapter that I sent you a little while ago (see Arecibo’s report).
- But you have nothing to add?
- No, what do you want to know?
- For instance, how did you find the precise place to dig and find this room where this black box was?
- It was the result of a very long research. An archaeologist who was with us had been working on that for a very long time. When we left europe to go to Ireland, our archaeologist spent a long time to find the correct place, but he finally did it. Without this man we coultn’t have done it.
- Where is this man now?
- After discovering the disc, he started to be very afraid. He left the team quite quickly. Finally I think that he was killed, but I’m not completely sure of that.
- How can you say that you aren’t sure that he is dead?
- Your way of seeing life is not our way anymore.
- What do you mean, we don’t understand?
- Hum, I’m living a war. I saw a lot of people die. A lot of “enemies” want to see us dead. For us, it’s very difficult to get information, to move and so on. We became experts in the art of being invisible. It’s the only way to survive. So, yes, we cannot, just call and say, “is my friend dead? ”It’s just too dangerous.
- Why, then, do you seem to be freer now?
- Because now, I just want to die. I have nothing to lose anymore.
- Why? You seem to have a good life here in Holland now.
- Yes, I have learnt what the disc said.
- And?
- The end of our population is very close. The game is over. Why should I try to survive in a world that is going to disappear?
- This is what was “written” in the disc?
- Yes, that, and much more.
- Like?
- How to survive in a dying world.
- Arecibo, all this seems a little too SF to me.
- Yes, maybe, but not the killers who executed so many people to keep the secret. Why? According to you.
- I’m doing the interview, not you.
- Sorry.
- Still we checked your story and we must say that we discovered a lot of important people who died in europe. So many people committed suicide that we must say that it is obviously strange.
- Yes, me too. Without noticing the 9 months of jail for me.
- Why did you go to jail?
- I don’t know, really. I staid 9 months in jail, I suppose because they had forgotten me.
- Do you mean that you were in a special jail?
- No, I was in a classical prison.
- How can this be possible? Those in command weren’t afraid that you could speak to someone?
- You must be joking! You don’t know which population you meet in a jail! They aren’t human. They don’t want to talk, they just want to make a deal with their sleeping tablets, nothing else. Anyway, in the jail I was in, everybody is so drugged by the doctors that no one has the smallest chance to remember anything when they live.
- How can the legal system justify your presence in a jail?
- Where I come from, the government can create or delete anything they want.
- No one is reacting?
- You are too cute, because you think that in your country someone will react? If you like dreaming, I will leave you with your dreams.
- I think that I come from a free country.
- I know that freedom doesn’t exist. It’s too dangerous. I know from the disc and from what I have lived that no one is free. You should see “Matrix” again.
- So, if you knew so much from the disc, why didn’t you follow the team?
- I was stupid. When I think of it now, I cannot believe how stupid I have been. You must understand that in this story I had a very important role at the beginning. The archaeologist I was talking about before was in great danger as well as Charly. He had to play a double game and without me, he couldn’t do it. I looked after the security of the archaeologist. When we started our research in Ireland, I was completely out of the game. Everything that was done had nothing to do with my professional knowledge. I must say that I found the time very long. Then when we found the disc, I was back in first line, because very quickly I discovered that the disc had something to do with electronics. Finally when we left Ireland, I was the one who kept the disc because the others couldn’t do anything with it. I went through a very frustrating time. Everything I tried failed. I was able get the data from the disc completely at random and without having the smallest clue of what had happened. My friends, the other members of the team saw me as a little genius when I came back with all the data and I had a lot of difficulties to recognize that it was a complete accident. From this data, Charly started to work, because he is also an expert in ancient languages. The discovery moved slowly to a world of more or less, psychology.
- What do you mean, Arecibo, by “a world of psychology”?
- The disc gave a lot of information about the origins of our race, explaining that we have been created by another race, an advanced alien race. They taught us everything and mainly to see them as gods called “elohim” in the Bible for instance.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #71
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be this what you have: one of 3 yellow books?

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/the_yellow_book.htm
The Yellow Book

by Robert M. Collins

.........Abstract.........

Note: Many of the items in "Carter Brief" reportedly came from the "Yellow Book."

The Yellow Book was said to be written in the years 1972-1973 by EBE-2 (female) who is reportedly the "Alien" Ambassador to the United States: (See also purported CIA Mj-12 memo related to EBE-2). There are three copies of the Yellow Book, one is kept by EBE-2 and the other two are kept in a "Vault" near the Mall in Washington DC. On the floor of one of the main entries to this building that has this "Vault" is a board game called "King’s Table." Perhaps more on this later...

The Yellow Book is said to be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ: And,
History of their visitations to Earth for the past 12,000 plus years. Perhaps a visit ie; Start of Pyramid age in Egypt, circa; 2450 BC ? In circa 2450 BC the Giza Pyramids mirrored the "Orion Belt" of 10400 BC & 2450 BC. The new estimated age of the Sphinx in Egypt is ~ 12000+ years
Earth is an out of the way stop in their five or more trading routes. Note: Also, there is said to be five or more groups of "Aliens" visiting Earth.
Left an observer here 2000 years ago: Observer not related to Christ according to sources: "They" may have holographic images of the crucifixion of Christ and other Biblical events. The visitors have supposedly been asking the question, "Why them" (humans) and not us to have a "Christ Savior" ??
Their own Social history and Religious beliefs. They believe in ONE GOD. But, do not accept our ideas of a Christian Trinity.
References to 1997 being the disclosure period with perhaps a lot of social upheaval and turmoil: And 1998 for geological chaos.
* 09-28-98: Comments on number 5: According to contacts the April 24th, 1997 contact and landing did occur but the location and times were changed for security reasons: On the supposed 1998 time frame for geological chaos: Well, from here it sounds like total nonsense and that 11_11 business just more nonsense. Will keep the reader updated if anymore of this reported information is found not to be true.

A second reminder to the reader that this is just being reported: There is no evidence except sources to back this up at the moment.

As an additional note: There is a recently published a new book entitled: "His Holiness: John Paul ll and the Hidden History of Our Time." While covering extensively the reported connection between then President Reagan, the CIA and John Paul ll etc it omits an important part of which this side was informed of: And that is, that John Paul ll and the Vatican were reportedly given a full briefing on our "Alien" subject by the Reagan administration.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-29-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #72
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurawalker72 View Post
In about 2 or 3 days, I’ll open a new thread about my new discoveries.
Is the new thread open yet?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #73
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.paraportal.de/ftopic14770-45.html
looks like only new postings are coming at this address
and afraid its double-dutch to me
Old 01-18-2009, 04:45 AM   #74
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

ask an "indio child" b4 they try and reason with it.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #75
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Haniel View Post
http://www.paraportal.de/ftopic14770-45.html
looks like only new postings are coming at this address
and afraid its double-dutch to me
Laura has posted recently at this forum:

http://2012-comet.com/phpbb/post6316.html#p6316